The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SEVEN"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-23-02, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SEVEN"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-02 AT 08:52 PM (EST)

TARGAY Journal, Week Seven
By Larry Johnson

By popular request, this is my SHORT weekly column on The Amazing Race, reminiscent of my critically-lauded series entitled Gay Survivor Journal. It will be posted here every Thursday, and is a Basherboard exclusive!

FASHION CITATION
This week’s citation goes to Gerard, who was seen from a rather unfortunate angle during the road block. Adding to his already large backside was the safety harness, which made it appear that Gerard was literally scared sh!tless. As Ken commented “Go Gerard! (You got a load in your pants?)”

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENTS OF THE WEEK
Gerard came off a little mean spirited in his mocking of Ian this week. I mean, we all hate Ian, but a Diva is never a ‘hater,’ always a ‘congratulater.’ (Gerard, as Ian, while pounding the table.) “Come on, Terry, haul your ass!”

Damon and Andre also seemed a bit bitter after being notified that they were eliminated. Andre pulled out a dollar and handed it to Phil, sarcastically: “Here’s the dollar back for this leg of the race. We didn’t need it.”

CULTURAL AWARENESS LESSON OF THE WEEK
For those of you who like the surfer type (count me in!) who would have guessed you could find a cute lean little blonde surfer boy (in a tight black body suit) in the middle of Germany? (This show is entertaining, and educational too!)

LOOK OF THE WEEK
This week the twins were ski bunnies, in matching red and blue sleeveless polo shirts (that showed off their ripped arms) with cute matching snowflake ski hats. It made me fantasize about a hot night by the fireplace at the ski lodge. (Bearskin rug optional.)

GRAPHICALLY APPROPRIATE QUOTE OF THE WEEK
(A despondent Gerard to a still-optimistic Ken.) “Listen, Maria Von Trapp…”

DIVA OF THE WEEK
This week the choice was an easy one. As Flo and Zach decided to find a room to get some sleep, Diva Flo refused to consider the youth hostel, because it was too inexpensive. (God forbid they be seen on video in a cheap dive!) “I’m not going anywhere cheaper than 25… because it’s gross!” Forced by Zach to settle on the Hotel Montachia, her comment on that fine establishment was that it was “so ghetto.”

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SEVEN katem 11-24-02 1
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SEVEN TeamJoisey 11-24-02 2
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SEVEN L82LIFE 11-25-02 3
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SEVEN Femme 11-26-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-24-02, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SEVEN"

>CULTURAL AWARENESS LESSON OF THE WEEK
>
>For those of you who like
>the surfer type (count me
>in!) who would have guessed
>you could find a cute
>lean little blonde surfer boy
>(in a tight black body
>suit) in the middle of
>Germany? (This show is
>entertaining, and educational too!)

I knew this was coming. LOL !!!!!

>LOOK OF THE WEEK
>This week the twins were ski
>bunnies, in matching red and
>blue sleeveless polo shirts (that
>showed off their ripped arms)
>with cute matching snowflake ski
>hats. It made me
>fantasize about a hot night
>by the fireplace at the
>ski lodge. (Bearskin rug
>optional.)

You and me both buddy. Still hands off Ken

>GRAPHICALLY APPROPRIATE QUOTE OF THE WEEK
>
>(A despondent Gerard to a still-optimistic
>Ken.) “Listen, Maria Von
>Trapp…”

I also knew this was coming. In fact would have been severely disappointed, if you would not have commentted on this.

>DIVA OF THE WEEK
>This week the choice was an
>easy one. As Flo
>and Zach decided to find
>a room to get some
>sleep, Diva Flo refused to
>consider the youth hostel, because
>it was too inexpensive.

I hate her, but I agree she deserves it this week, for this part. But she continued being mean to poor Zach. A true Diva, is never mean to a nice boy

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-24-02, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SEVEN"
Very funny Larry, but really, no notice of Jill?

She was all spiffed up this week. I think she's been reading your column.

And the snowflake hats were hilarious...

Keep it up!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-02, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SEVEN"
Larry scores again! I loved the Flo/Zach byplay at the hostel. I also thought the surfer was a HOTTIE! I had to cover my eyes when they showed the Gerard view. ACK!

Thanks Larry. As always, you nailed it!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-26-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SEVEN"
Oh, Larry, perfect choice for Diva of the Week. You are a natural at this. Don't ever stop!

Femme

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •