The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-06, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-06 AT 07:02 AM (EST)

Misty . Exilee . Safe
Tina . Leader . Bootee
Cirie . Anti-Foliage-ite . Target

Welcome to ABCIsland.
For some of you!

For the rest.
Welcome back to ExileIsland.

My faith in this season's version of survivor has been fully restored.
The results of the first weeks scores are what nailed it, for me. (Mmwwwahahahaaaaaaghck...hack...cccccccchuctooey...I hope I last without smoking. I'm taking the "Shane" Challenge and giving up smoking while the show is airing. I'm already feeling my extra-nefarious-side surfacing. <gotta keep it in check> ... Okay. Anyways, as I was saying...)

First up.
The revelation of what the whole Very-Early-Bird bonus actually provided.
Those who made (and stuck with) their Very-Early-Bird safelist have all won a "Wk 4" immunity necklace.

This will, in essence, extend your "non-bootable" status by a week. (And from the looks of the first entry, a lot of you will need the extra week.)
Congrats ...
CattyChat ~ Quiddity ~ DearAbby ~ coolbluepig ~ xwraith ~ Scarlett ~ Mo0 ~ RudyRules ~ survivorXXI ~ mckelviej
MJewel ~ taffnic ~ aggressionx ~ Rebel Crown ~ Molaholic ~ bighair ~ smokedog ~ Road Kill ~ Angelfood
alwaysintruble ~ JohnMc ~ Kermit the Vixen ~ emydi ~ Wallflower ~ kircon ~ vince ~ Das Mole ~ byoffer

You are all safe for the next 3 weeks.

Note to everyone not listed above: (New players are welcome to join, however the same message applies as well)
Everyone else is safe for only 2 more weeks.
Use them wisely.

Now...
Misty was the first exiled survivor.
Being that she is a female, freed a lot of players from ExileIsland.
She also didn't go to tribal council and therefore didn't get voted out. (Like a lot of people believed would happen.)
In fact, Misty only showed up on 5 safe-lists. Most of them by red-inkers. (Sadly, To their detriment.)

Tina also was safelisted by only 5 players.
And had this not been a "safe-week" I'd woulda had to say tata to...
Vixen, vince, CutsyTootsy, byoffer and alwaysintruble
Out of these five, only alwaysintruble wanted to name the bootee.
Maybe the other four should consider a run for the red-ink. (Hey! Only doing my duty. As recruiter truthspeaker agitater.)

Now as to the other target, Cirie. (of which, might I add. The target seems to be shaping up to be something of a controversy this season. As the hidden immunity may lead to a non-majority boot. As in, a survivor may get the most votes but they may not get the boot. I predict some strange happenings on the horizon.)
14 players had Cirie on their safe-lists.
I'm not going to name all fourteen players but suffice it to say that none of them was a red-inker. (Wow, for having a maximum cap of 8 survivors, I'm quite suprised at the amount of penaltysurvivors listed as safe. From all the wrong players.)

Since you all started this seasons ABC~X, on Exile Island. I gather you'd all be anxious about finding out if you are no longer in exile ... I guess it's time to tell you all who got a free ride to ABC Island.
As hinted at above the answer to the X~Question was Female.
Congrats to ...
CattyChat ~ Quiddity ~ DearAbby ~ coolbluepig ~ xwraith ~ Scarlett ~ tvgeek ~ laureli ~ LookeeLoo
Lolly ~ Mo0 ~ RudyRules ~ Jenna_F ~ survivorXXI ~ mckelviej ~ MJewel ~ taffnic ~ aggressionx ~ Traveler
LeftPinky ~ Survivor Maniac ~ Rebel Crown ~ Molaholic ~ The Dreamer ~ kingfish ~ mimo ~ whoami ~ CutsyTootsy
Angelfood ~ Kermit the Vixen ~ emydi ~ Wallflower ~ kircon ~ Flowerpower ~ vince ~ Das Mole ~ alwaysintruble

You all get a free trip to ABCIsland. (To have your scores tallied)
AND you all receive a souvenier shrunken head as a reminder of your stay.
Remember, Collect 10 of these >>> <<< for 100 points.

The first week produced some very interesting results.
Firstly, the majority of "spoilers" got stung on the first episode. Hence, some of the weekly leaders are relative newcomers.
A full 11 people got a perfect Wk1 score of 20 points for the first week.
Crowning them all with the moniker of Island Royalty!

CattyChat ~ Quiddity ~ DearAbby ~ coolbluepig ~ xwraith ~ Scarlett ~ tvgeek ~ laureli
LookeeLoo ~ mimo ~ Lolly ~ Traveler

(It's a shared royal status this first week. I cannot guarantee that will happen again.)
You folks all win another special prize!
>>> <<<
It's a "Get Out of Exile Free" Card.
These cards are yours to keep ... not keep ... use on yourself ... use on an exiled player ...your choice.
There will be no benefit for collecting a bunch of them, so feel free to use them to "help or hinder" another player at your leisure.

Now, the bad news about IslandRoyalty. (Not for the Royals themselves. Bad for their "subjects".)
Any player caught with less than half of the Royals weekly score (OR did not get the X~Question correctly) will be sent back to Exile Island.
Sorry ...
bighair ~ smokedog ~ bystander ~ Road Kill ~ Angelfood ~ JohnMc ~ Kermit the Vixen ~ emydi ~ Wallflower
kircon ~ Flowerpower ~ vince ~ Das Mole ~ CutsyTootsy ~ byoffer ~ alwaysintruble.
You all received less than 10 points.
Therefore...Welcome back into exile.

On the red end of things... The "major threat" going into the game, is not emydi ... for once.
However, her nemesis, alwaysintruble is turning into the player to beat this season. As the only red-inker to have the bootee on his safe-list, he makes a good first step and gets a -5 for the week. The only other red-inker close to AIT's score is Das Mole with 2.
Notably, byoffer, CutsyTootsy, vince and Kermit the Vixen might consider a change in strategy.

From the looks of things, this game is shaping up to be one for the history books.

1. coolbluepig = 20 * *
1. LookeeLoo = 20 * *
1. DearAbby = 20 * *
1. CattyChat = 20 * *
1. Quiddity = 20 * *
1. Traveler = 20 * *
1. Scarlett = 20 * *
1. xwraith = 20 * *
1. tvgeek = 20 * *
1. laureli = 20 * *
1. mimo = 20 * *
1. Lolly = 20 * *

>>>RoyalSubjects<<<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12. Mo0 = 18 *
13. RudyRules = 16 *
13. Jenna_F = 16 *
15. Survivor Maniac = 15 *
15. aggressionx = 15 *
15. survivorXXI = 15 *
15. mckelviej = 15 *
15. LeftPinky = 15 *
15. whoami = 15 *
15. MJewel = 15 *
15. taffnic = 15 *
23. Rebel Crown = 13 *
24. Molaholic = 12 *
25. The Dreamer = 11 *
25. kingfish = 11 *

25. bighair = 11
28. smokedog = 10
28. bystander = 10
30. Road Kill = 8
31. Angelfood = 7 *
32. JohnMc = 6
33. Kermit the Vixen = 4 *
33. Flowerpower = 4 *
33. Wallflower = 4 *
33. kircon = 4 *
33. emydi = 4 *
38. vince = 3 *
39. Das Mole = 2 *
40. CutsyTootsy = 1 *
41. byoffer = -2
42. alwaysintruble = -5 *

~~~~~~~~~~
Weekly points recap.
Before Thursday Deadline: +2
On Thursday (Before showtime) Deadline: -2
X-Question: Female
Tina: -9 for 3 votes
Cirie: -3 for 1 vote
+1 or +2 for all other survivors.
Immunity: +1 or +2 for Viveros/LaMina/Bayoneta.
-1 or -2 for Casaya

~~~~~~~~~~
Week 2 Entry:

I'm not trying to confuse people so...

If you are playing from ExileIsland...
bighair ~ smokedog ~ bystander ~ Road Kill ~ Angelfood ~ JohnMc ~ Kermit the Vixen ~ emydi ~ Wallflower ~ kircon ~ Flowerpower ~ vince
Das Mole ~ CutsyTootsy ~ byoffer ~ alwaysintruble

EXILE ENTRY:
X~Question: mandatory
Which group will the Second Exiled Survivor come from?
Group A. Older (Cirie/Terry/Dan/Shane/Bruce/RuthMarie/Melinda)
Group B. Younger (Aras/Bobby/Austin/Nick/Sally/Misty/Danielle/Courtney)

Safe-List: mandatory
Maximum of 8 survivors can be listed on your safe-lists. (If you list more, I will only take the first eight listed.)

Immunity: non-mandatory
Your choice for Immunity Winner. (You can name tribe or individual, same points apply to both. Traditionally, the show starts with TribalImmunity and works towards IndividualImmunity but they've been known to throw in some twists.)
~~~~~~~~~~
Conversely, if you are playing from ABCIsland...
CattyChat ~ Quiddity ~ DearAbby ~ coolbluepig ~ xwraith ~ Scarlett ~ tvgeek ~ laureli ~ Lolly
LookeeLoo ~ mimo ~ Mo0 ~ RudyRules ~ Jenna_F ~ survivorXXI ~ mckelviej ~ MJewel ~ whoami
taffnic ~ aggressionx ~ LeftPinky ~ Survivor Maniac ~ Rebel Crown ~ Molaholic ~ The Dreamer ~ kingfish

ABC ENTRY:
List as many safe-survivors as you want. Making sure to stay vigilent on keeping your lists target free. Or vote riddled. As the case may be.

Your choice for Immunity Winner. (You can name tribe or individual, same points apply to both. Traditionally, the show starts with TribalImmunity and works towards IndividualImmunity but they've been known to throw in some twists.)

X~BONUS: non-mandatory
Name the last survivor to be shown making their vote at TribalCouncil, for 5 points. 0 for incorrect answers.
~~~~~~~~~~

Casaya ... La Mina ... Bayoneta ... Viveros
Aras ~ Austin ~ Bobby ~ Bruce ~ Cirie ~ Courtney ~ Dan ~ Danielle ~ Nick ~ Melinda ~ Misty ~ Ruthmarie ~ Sally ~ Shane ~ Terry

* I will absolutely NEVER accept Reward challenge guesses. I've even considered penalizing those that do. Don't make me rethink that idea.

* Nefarious is my middle name. I don't expect you to find every hint ... but I do hope that you'll at least try to find them.

* Words words words words, words words words wordswords words. Words words words words. Words words words words, WORDS. Get used to it.

* I sometimes throw in Hidden Messages. Highlighting isn't always the trick to find them.

* Hey molaholic. I've noticed that the past couple of seasons you've shown some really good non-redink gameplay. Ever consider going back to the "good" side? (Sorry, again, just doing my job.)

* I just hate to see siggie-less players. Go ahead and request one, I'll see what I can do. Quiddity / JennaF / LeftPinky / FlowerPower / kircon

* Hiya Vix! Sorry about the licquer mix-up. There's a time and a place, as they say. Thank heavens for TraderJoe's! AND LoserLodge!

* Speaking of ... LoserLodge is now open! It's in the Bashers forum, go look for it. (Or click the link provided.)

* JohnMC, what do you swear...I hafta know.

* Rebel, thank my pagan idols I have you to protect me from Pooh and buggys.

* LookeeLoo, hope your "strange" news wasn't too crushing a blow.
Thinking about you.

* Welcome back kingfish. I like your alliance choices.

* DasMole, as a red-inker I suggest you always edit on the day of. It'll certainly work in your favor.

*Where-O-where are RoadKill and byoffer?

the Sweet and Condensed list of ABCX rules:
Game Objective: Be the player with the highest score at the end of the game. Or the player with the lowest score at the end of the game.
Entry Objective: Compile a "safe-list" of survivors. (Possibily answer an X~Question) Electively guess the immunity winner. Electively guess the X~Bonus.
Basic Point Values:
ABCIsland:
Safe-Survivor = 2 per survivor
Bootee: You are out of the game. After week 3. (-3 points per vote)
"Target"-Survivor = -3 per vote
Immunity: +4 or -4 for week two, +6 or -6 for week three, etc...
X-Bonus: Electively answerable bonus for those on ABCIsland.
Points are up to my discretion. So are the bonuses.

ExileIsland:
Safe-Survivor = 1 point per survivor
Bootee: You are out of the game. After week 3. (-3 points per vote)
"Target"-Survivor = -3 per vote
Immunity: +2 or -2 for week two, +3 or -3 for week three, etc...
X~Question: Mandatory question for exiled players. Get it right? You go to ABCIsland. Get it wrong? You stay in exile.

Deadlines:
Game Deadline: February 16, 2006.
All new entrants, up to 2/6/6, will start out on exile island.
Entry Deadlines:
Showday ~ Every entry posted or edited before showday will get +2 points. That's 11:59pm boardtime on wednesday nights, for those who need to be exact.
Showtime ~ Every entry posted or edited between showday and showtime will receive a penalty of -2 points. 8:00pm boardtime Thursdays. (Can be wednesdays as well. In that case the deadlines will be adjusted appropriately.
After-Showtime ~ Every entry posted or edited after showtime will not be valid. As in the case of missed entries, I will use your last safe-list as the new weekly entry. Not including Immunity or any Bonuses.

SpecialBonuses:
ShrunkenHead Souvenier: Given to each Exiled player who gets the X~Question correct.
Collect 10 heads and it'll get you 100 points.
"Get out of Exile Free" Card: A special prize given to those who get the most points each week. The Island Royalty.
They can use it to get themselves or another player off of ExileIsland. Valid only before final episode.
*Please try to be prompt with your choices for use, so I can edit the EntryThread appropriately and timely.
PositiveVotePoints Card: A special Card that allows the player to turn the negative vote points into positive ones.
So instead of -3 per vote, you'd get +3 per vote. Not good for saving yourself from a safelisted bootee.
Bootee Pass: Good for saving yourself from a having a safelisted bootee.
It doesn't affect the point penalty for votes, but it will save you from having to leave the game. Valid all season. Only works for one bootee violation.

GoldenShrunkenHead Souvenier: Equals 5 ShrunkenHeadSouveniers.
Exile Pass: Grants the holder with permanent Non-Exiled status, regardless of weekly score, or attempts by others to send them into exile.
"Go directly to Exile" Card: Go directly to the starting point...ExileIsland.
"69" Bonus: A one-time point boost for those that reach exactly 69 points in the tallies. I will reward you with 17 points. Making your new score 86.
Good? Bad? You decide.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Das Mole 02-03-06 1
   Das tribephyl 02-04-06 7
       RE: Das Das Mole 02-04-06 8
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... JohnMc 02-03-06 2
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Jenna_F 02-03-06 3
   JennaF tribephyl 02-03-06 6
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... smokedog 02-03-06 4
 RED INK ENTRY: ABC~X: AUTO PENALTY ... emydi 02-03-06 5
   3 Questions alwaysintruble1 02-04-06 13
       RE: 3 Questions tribephyl 02-05-06 17
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Molaholic 02-04-06 9
   RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... tribephyl 02-05-06 18
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... agressionx 02-04-06 10
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Quiddity99 02-04-06 11
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Mo0 02-04-06 12
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... xwraith27 02-05-06 14
   RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... tribephyl 02-05-06 16
       RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... xwraith27 02-05-06 22
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... coolbluepig 02-05-06 15
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... CattyChat 02-05-06 19
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Flowerpower 02-05-06 20
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... byoffer 02-05-06 21
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Rebel Crown 02-06-06 23
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... dreamerbeliever 02-06-06 24
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... survivor_21 02-06-06 25
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Road Kill 02-06-06 26
 Uncle Tribe... LeftPinky 02-06-06 27
   RE: Uncle Tribe... tribephyl 02-07-06 30
       RE: Uncle Tribe... LeftPinky 02-08-06 49
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... taffnic 02-06-06 28
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... whoami 02-06-06 29
   Q&A tribephyl 02-07-06 32
       RE: Q&A whoami 02-07-06 37
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 r... kircon 02-07-06 31
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... RudyRules 02-07-06 33
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Scarlett O Hara 02-07-06 34
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Survivor Maniac 02-07-06 35
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... MJewel 02-07-06 36
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Wallflower66 02-07-06 38
 Vince3's Wk 2 entry brought to by M... vince3 02-07-06 39
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... tvgeek401 02-08-06 40
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... laureli 02-08-06 41
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... DearAbby 02-08-06 42
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... mckelviej 02-08-06 43
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... bighair 02-08-06 44
 AutoPenalty Red Ink Entry alwaysintruble1 02-08-06 45
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Kermit the Vixen 02-08-06 46
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... mimo 02-08-06 47
   I'd like one! Kermit the Vixen 02-08-06 48
       pretty.... mimo 02-12-06 53
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... Lolly 02-08-06 50
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... bystander 02-09-06 51
 RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entr... kingfish 02-09-06 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-03-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
"* DasMole, as a red-inker I suggest you always edit on the day of. It'll certainly work in your favor."

I'm pretty sure I did edit my post yesterday, I changed the Immunity Winner from Cirie to "Older Women". Unless that's not what you're talking about...?

Group A. Older
Group B. Younger

Shane/Melinda/Bobby/Danielle

Viveros

- - - - - - -
DAS's Post-Ep.1 Ranks

02-04-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Das"
I'm pretty sure I did edit my post yesterday, I changed the Immunity Winner from Cirie to "Older Women". Unless that's not what you're talking about...?

No you're right. You certainly did edit late, but in your entry you mention some trepidation about doing so.
Like you weren't sure if it was okay.
I just wanted to make sure that you understood that as a red-inker it was not only allowable to edit/post late but encouraged.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Das"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-06 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

Oh, I knew it was OK, and that it was good to do, lol. I didn't really mean it when I said "oops", it was like one of those "Oh...'darn'" type of things. I guess it didn't come out right.

Anyway...I thought you were saying I didn't edit when I should've or something, but I got it now

- - - - - - -
DAS's Post-Ep.1 Ranks

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-03-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 12:21 PM (EST)

Tribe, I swear. And you know what I mean. Here is my ABC-X entry.

Group B. Younger (Aras/Bobby/Austin/Nick/Sally/Misty/Danielle/Courtney)

Aras, Austin, Bruce, Terry, Shane, Cirie, Misty, Courtney

Your choice for Immunity Winner. Older

Jenna_F 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-03-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenna_F Click to send private message to Jenna_F Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

ABC ENTRY:

Bruce
Misty
Bobby
Nick
Aras
Danielle
Dan
Terry

The tribes are going to be divided into you and old? or...
Young Group I guess i'll say for now.

Name the last survivor to be shown making their vote at TribalCouncil.

Dan

I don't get sent back to exile for getting the x bonus wrong, right?

Thank you for the sigbannerthingbob Tribe. I put it on after making this post(edited), so I won't know if I did it right untill I make another post, and with my posting rate, I'll find out in a week aproximately.

02-03-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
6. "JennaF"
I don't get sent back to exile for getting the x bonus wrong, right?
Nope, the only way you can get sent back to exile Island is to get a weekly score that is less than half of the highest weekly score.

Thank you for the sigbannerthingbob Tribe. I put it on after making this post(edited), so I won't know if I did it right untill I make another post, and with my posting rate, I'll find out in a week aproximately.
You know you can use the preview button, instead of waiting to post/edit.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-03-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
EXILE ENTRY:

Safe-List:
Aras ~ Austin ~ Bruce ~ Dan ~ Danielle ~ Nick ~ Misty ~ Terry

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RED INK ENTRY: ABC~X: AUTO PENALTY PLEASE"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

I'm on Exile, so.....

Group A. Older

negative pts for bonus please

Shane and Melinda

Immunity: Casaya

I'm just letting nemo get a false sense of security

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-04-06, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "3 Questions"
1. Can we just end the game now? This is the 1st time I've ever been ahead of Emy, and I'm enjoying it.

2. Where is my "Get Out of Exile Free" card for having the top Red score of the week?

3. Can I make all my posts for the rest of the game the exact same as Emy's, word for word? It's probably the only way I can stay ahead of her.

I'll enjoy this week while it lasts, and thanks for letting me lead a week Mistress Emy .

02-05-06, 06:41 AM (EST)
17. "RE: 3 Questions"
1. No, but I understand.
2. Patience.
3. You can. But that's almost like cheating. And you'd look really funny in a Leather Bustiere.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-06 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

>* Hey molaholic. I've noticed that the past couple of seasons you've shown some really good non-redink gameplay. Ever consider going back to the "good" side? (Sorry, again, just doing my job.)

I appreciate the shout-out tribe, but ya know, I always thought that I was on the "good side". You may have confused me with my Mole-bro, Das. (No offense Das -- I'm sure you understand).

Safe List Hey, it worked before -- sticking with Aras, Austin, Bobby and Bruce.

02-05-06, 06:43 AM (EST)
18. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
So ... you're not red-inking it this season?

Oh. Well, now it makes sense.

First I thought you were a female, then I thought you were a red-inker. When will it stop?

agressionx 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-04-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agressionx Click to send private message to agressionx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-06 AT 01:01 AM (EST)

Safe-List: TERRY, MELINDA, ARAS, NICK, CIRIE, BRUCE, RUTHMARIE, DANIELLE

Immunity: LA MINA

TERRY

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
Safe List: Danielle, Aras, Bruce, Sally, Misty, Dan, Terry, Ruth Marie

Immunity: Hmm... this is tough, because even though I'm a non-spoiler guy this season, its quite obvious that the tribes are going to be different next week by the time immunity comes along. I'll go with Danielle's tribe, whichever that may be. Is that good enough? If not I'll try naming a tribe although who knows if that name will even exist next week.

X-Bonus: Austin

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-04-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mo0 Click to send private message to Mo0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
Safelist -

Aras, Austin, Bruce, Cirie, Courtney, Nick, Misty, Terry

XBonus - Aras

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
Safe-List: TERRY, NICK, ARAS, SALLY, CIRIE, AUSTIN, RUTHMARIE, DANIELLE
Immunity: LA MINA

TERRY

WOO and HOO! Let's see if I can keep the royalty status this week..

Safe-List:

Terry, Nick, Austin, Ruth Marie, Danielle, Misty, Sally, Aras

Immunity:

Terry

X~BONUS:

Cirie

02-05-06, 06:36 AM (EST)
16. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
I'm confused!

Which Safe-List and which Immunity and which X~Bonus do you want to make?

Your entry looks like 2 of each.
Sorry, but only one of them will count.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
Sorry bout that.. I copied and pasted someone else's post and forgot to delete it after I made mine. Here's my REAL list:

Safe-List:

Terry, Nick, Austin, Ruth Marie, Danielle, Misty, Sally, Aras

Immunity:

Terry

X~BONUS:

Cirie

Thanks!!

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-05-06, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
ABC ENTRY:
Nick, Misty, Austin, Terry, Dan, Ruth Marie, Sally, Aras

Dan

ARAS

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-05-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
I like this game. Now, the pressure is on.

Safe List: TERRY, Dan, Shane, Austin, Nick, Cirie, Danielle, Ruthmarie

Immunity: My Tribe, of course (TERRY'S)

Last TC Vote: Cirie

Who wants to earn their wings?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 06:20 AM (EST)

Safe-List: mandatory: Shane, Melinda

Immunity: non-mandatory: Casaya

I'm in the red TRIBEY! ...so negative points for the Xquestion!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
*Where-O-where are RoadKill and byoffer?

Tribe - I am confused. Did I forget to do something? Or are you just commenting on my poor results?

I think I need to do a week 2 entry from Exile Island:

Group B. Younger

Terry/Dan/Bruce/RuthMarie/Melinda/Danielle/Misty/Sally

Group A: Older

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
Aras, Cirie, Courtney, Dan, Danielle, Nick, Ruth Marie, Shane, Terry

IC - LaMina
X Bonus - Aras

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 01:19 AM (EST)

Ahem, The Dreamer will now make his picks. Since I am only a royal subject, there is no need to bow ... yet

Safe: Terry, Dan, Aras, Aras, Danielle, Austin, Nick, Bruce

IC: LaMina

X Bonus: Danielle

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
Safe-List: Terry/Dan/Nick/Austin/Misty/Sally

Immunity: La Mina will win immunity

X~BONUS: Danielle (just a guess!)

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
X~Question:

Safe-List: Aras, Austin, Terry, Dan, Bruce, Danielle, Nick, Bobby

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-06-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Uncle Tribe..."
I can't believe you did this - after me missing a couple of seasons! Thanks!
I can't believe I'm using this siggie... the hair is the wrong color!

02-07-06, 04:33 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Uncle Tribe..."
Anything for my little neice.

Oh and sorry about the hair-color. I can change that pretty easily though.

Redhead?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-08-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Uncle Tribe..."
Words, words, words, I'm so sick of words. I like pictures. But I'm on dial-up so I'll stay away from extra pictures. I also haven't seen last week's episode yet, so I'm swinging my torch (unlit) in the dark. Thus, I'll try the following:

Safe-List ~ Aras / Austin / Bruce / Courtney / Cirie / Dan / Danielle / Ruth Marie / Nick / Sally / Shane/ Terry

Immunity ~ La Mina

X~BONUS ~ Terry

Yep, red!

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
ABC ENTRY:
Terry,Bruce,Austin,Bobby,Dan,Nick,Ruth Marie,Aras

Young tribe

Terry

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
This season is shaping up to be a very interresting one in trying to figure out all of the new rules and the bonuses. Words words words words. Are you trying to tell all of us that you want to have very long posts with lots of words for you to read???
Some of use have a lot to say. Some just ramble on and on and on with no end in sight to all of the thngs they can think of to put in their posts. Some of us just have nothing to say. So what are we suposed to do with our posts??

I have played this ABC game several times but have never been very good at it. Maybe this will be the season that I do better.

So I am on ABC Island for now. Well here is my list.

Saft List
Aras, Terry. Dan, Courtny, Cirie, Austin, Melinda, Ruth Marie.

Immunity
La Mina

X-bonus
Shane

I hope I did this right. I have a couple of questions.
How do you type in invisible type?
How do you make a sig pic?? I would like to try to make one on my own.
If you could travel at the speed of light and had a flashlight with you and you turned it on could you see the light from it?
Is time travel posible?
Did everyone get their application in on time for Survivor #13?
How come I no longer get that box at the end of a post I am writing that gives me the option of getting e-mailes when some ones post to this thread?

Courtesy of Dear “Trixi” Abby

02-07-06, 04:55 AM (EST)
32. "Q&A"
How do you type in invisible type?
By matching the background color to the font color.
The color of the message background (although it looks white/grey) in HexDec. is #DDDDDD.
So, by typing [font color = #DDDDDD]Hidden Message[/font]
you will get this...HiddenMessage: Peek-A-Boo

How do you make a sig pic?? I would like to try to make one on my own.
You have to have a graphics program of some sort.
I have Adobe. But Paint works as well.
Open the program, start creating away and then make sure to save it to the appropriate recommendations/RTVWRules.
Siggies should be no more than 60 pixels high by 500 pixels wide and hopefully under 20KB. The site allows for bigger file sized images but the more bits the longer it takes for our dial-up friends.
Oh also make sure to save your created images as either gifs or jpgs.
Gifs usually use less bits and are great for animated siggies. Jpgs are good for clarity and resolution.

If you could travel at the speed of light and had a flashlight with you and you turned it on could you see the light from it?
Yes.

Is time travel posible?
I'm doin' it right now. So, yes.

Did everyone get their application in on time for Survivor #13?
Oops!

Truthfully, I gave up auditioning for the show seasons ago.

How come I no longer get that box at the end of a post I am writing that gives me the option of getting e-mailes when some ones post to this thread?
I'm not a mod, so I have no idea as to why it was removed.
However, I think you might be the only poster who misses that feature. I heard of lots of headaches started because of it.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Q&A"
Thanks for the info.I tried several times and ways to do this but could not get it right.
I only miss that feature because I rarely go back to some of the threads after I make my post.

You think the way I do on the other Q's.

Courtesy of Dear “Trixi” Abby

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 04:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

EXILE ENTRY:
X~Question: Which group will the Second Exiled Survivor come from?
Group A. Older

Thank you for my wonderful VEB necklace. I will wear it with pride. I believe it's a:
V Anilla
E Bony
BuCcaneer

Could it be Ruppert or Johnny Fairplay? Who ever it is, Thank you for the wonderful gift.

Safe-List: Shane, Courtney, & Bobby

As always, make all my points negitive

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

Safe: Aras, Cirie, Courtney, Dan, Danielle, Nick, Ruth Marie, Terry
IC - La Mina
X Bonus - Sally

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 09:55 PM (EST)

Oh my dear Tribe!!! How I L*O*V*E new jewelry!! Especially when it will help me live longer!! Why thank you Sugar!!

... leans over and lays a big s*m*o*o*c*h on blushing game host

And also, thanks for the souvenier shrunken head:

I could use a lot more of those!

Lastly, a hardy CONGRATULATIONS to my fellow

Now, onto the game ...

~~~~~~~~~~

Wk. 2 ABC ENTRY:
Safe-List: Terry, Dan, Ruth Marie, Austin, Aras, Danielle, Sally, Bruce

Immunity: La Mina

X~BONUS: Aras

~~~~~~~~~~

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
Wk. 2 ABC ENTRY:
Safe-List: Terry, Dan, Aras, Ruth Marie, Bruce, Danielle, Courtney, Sally

X~BONUS: Aras

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-07-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 07:36 PM (EST)

Here is my entry...in in a few words <grin>...

Safe-List: Dan, Terry, Nick, Austin, Bruce, Aras, Cirie, Danielle

X~BONUS: Shane

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

EXILE ENTRY:

Shane, Melinda

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Vince3's Wk 2 entry brought to by Mother Nature"
X Question: Younger

Safe List:
Aras, Austin, Bruce, Dan, Danielle, Misty, Terry, Sally

Immunity: La Mina (Reorganized with Dan on it)

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-08-06, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
wahoo! I'm a royal. From this point forward, I shall only reply to Her Royal Highness, Queen tvpenguin.

Safe-List:
Aras, Austin, Bruce, Cirie, Dan, Danielle, Misty, Nich, Ruth Marie, Sally, Terry

Immunity:
LaMana

X~BONUS:
Bobby

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!
*murmor* I'm going to have difficulties this season with my updates because I've got to work during the show. *whine*

laureli 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-08-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laureli Click to send private message to laureli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
Safe List: Aras ~ Austin ~ Dan ~ Danielle ~ Nick ~ Ruthmarie ~ Sally ~ Terry
Immunity: Younger
X-Bonus: Dan

awesome siggie courtesy of the amazing KObrienfan!

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

I may be Island Royalty, but I still bow to your nefariousness, King Tribe. Thank you for the lovely necklace. I shall wear it with pride.

And if this season shapes up like last season, I’ll need that extra week free from bootation!

Safe-List ~ Aras / Austin / Bruce / Courtney / Cirie / Dan / Danielle / Ruth Marie / Nick / Sally / Terry

Immunity ~ La Mina

X~BONUS ~ Danielle

Deer Abbey sig courtesy of tribephyl 2005

Words words words words, words words words wordswords words. Words words words words. Words words words words, WORDS. I’m used to it!

mckelviej 324 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mckelviej Click to send private message to mckelviej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

Safe-List: Aras ~ Bruce ~ Cirie ~ Courtney ~ Dan ~ Danielle ~ Nick ~ Misty ~ Ruthmarie ~ Sally ~ Terry

X~BONUS: Cirie

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
Out of respect for you as host, I put out my cigarette before entering the thread

X~Question:
Group A. Older

Safe-List:
Aras, Austin, Dan, Danielle, Nick, Sally, Shane, Terry

Immunity:
Umm...I have no idea how the tribes are going to be realigned ...Since Terry currently is this season's "Mr. Bighair", I'll go with whichever tribe Terry is on.

I lvoe my new siggie - Thanks Tribe!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "AutoPenalty Red Ink Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 06:35 PM (EST)

Tribe, I appreciate the necklace, but its not really my type, so I'll wear it as a crown to celebrate my:

King of the Red Inkers

Well at least I can be that for the 1st week right? Come on people, after getting trounced the last two seasons let me dream a little bit. Well, since Tribe decides that every strategy I come up with could be cheating, I'll have to answer these myself.

Of course negative points for any bonuses.

X~Question: Group A. Older

Safe-List: Melinda and Shane(I've changed this so many times now I'm sure I'll pay for it)

Immunity:Casaya

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
:: cracking neck and back ::

Man, I got some SERIOUS whiplash what with that revolving door to ABC Island and all. <whoosh> "Welcome to ABC Island!" <whoosh> "Welcome back to Exile Island!" It's enough to make you dizzy! Now I have to thank you after all, most gracious host, for absconding with my wine cellar. That is NOT an experience to be had hungover! At least I have new jewelry and a way cool souvenier to show for it. Muchas Gracias, O Great One.

My SCORE on the other hand, is enough to drive a Vixen to drink. I'd better play it safer this week.

EXILE ENTRY:
X~Question: Group A. Older

Safe List:
Bruce
Ruth Ann
Aras
Courtney
Terry
Dan
Danielle
Cirie

Immunity: La Mina (Terry's tribe)

This shrunken head reminds me of someone. I just can't think who.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
wow.. i feel like royalty!! does that come with vodka? i'd better enjoy it while it lasts since i expect to be back on exile island (if not loser land) pretty soon. by the way, anyone interested in a get out of exile free pass? i'm willing to entertain suitors!!

Terry, Danielle, Dan, Nick, Aras, Courtney

Whichever tribe has Danielle on it.

Misty

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "I'd like one!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

I'd like a Get Out of Exile Free pass, Mimo! Sadly, I have nothing to offer in return other than my eternal gratitude and ...

<< whipping out origami paper.. fast furious hands... whoosh whoosh ... hands a blur... whoosh >>

... these lovely origami shoes. What do you think?

I could always whip up a matching handbag to sweeten the deal.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "pretty...."
those are nice vixie!! and a matching handbag??? you sure know the way to a girl's heart!! unfortunately, i saw your post after this week's episode but assuming i haven't been exiled and you still need it, i'd be willing to part with my special pass for a swanky set of origami stiletos.

tribe, how soon do you need to be notified of these types of transactions?

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

Wow. I'm a royal. As in the Citadel of the Forbidden, but not very hidden.

Let's see, gotta make sure I don't squander this small kingdom . . . jeez, this makes me nervous.

Safe: Aras ~ Austin ~ Bruce ~ Courtney ~ Cirie ~ Dan ~ Danielle ~ Ruth Marie ~ Nick ~ Sally ~ Terry

X~Bonus: Terry

Edited to add:

my lovely gift from tribe

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-09-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
EXILE ENTRY:

X~Question: Which group will the Second Exiled Survivor come from? Group B. Younger

Safe-List: Aras,Nick, Terry, Dan, RuthMarie, Melinda, Austin, Bobby

Immunity: Younger

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: ABC~X: Wk 1 results / Wk 2 entry"
Cool, my very own shrunken head. Tres cool.

Last on the Royalty list, hanging by a thread, I need to find that immunity idol. Not doing so good. Will find way to pull shrunken head out of my A$$.

Bruce, Dan, Danielle, Nick, Terry, Ruth Marie (does she count as two? nevermind), Sally, Aras (does an empty pre-shrunk head count as one? nevermind), Austin.

Immunity: non-mandatory Bruce

X~BONUS: non-mandatory Melinda

(BTW, Left Pinky, love your sig, but, could you show some cleavage next time?). <drooling emoticon>.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •