The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-02, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
Well, ladies and gentlemen, tomorrow morning is when the S5 cast will be unveiled on the Today Show. Are you salivating at the prospect of carving up these wanna-be media attention-whores like I am?

I thought we'd have a party to celebrate the official opening of the S5 bashing season tomorrow morning. I'll try and get a few links to the contestants posted here in the morning and it's all up to you guys to get all of us up into a rip-roarin' party mood to jump on all of these 16 contestants.

Margaritas or mai-tais anyone?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... FesterFan1 08-14-02 1
   RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... samiam 08-14-02 2
   RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... LionChow 08-15-02 7
       RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... samiam 08-15-02 10
       RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... FesterFan1 08-15-02 15
 RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... Bebo 08-15-02 3
   RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... wildchickenhunter 08-15-02 4
       RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... Bebo 08-15-02 5
           RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... snoocharoo 08-15-02 6
 RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... Femme 08-15-02 8
   RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... katem 08-15-02 11
       RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... anotherkim 08-18-02 42
 We need transportation PepeLePew13 08-15-02 9
   RE: We need transportation samiam 08-15-02 12
       RE: We need transportation dabo 08-15-02 14
           RE: We need transportation FesterFan1 08-15-02 16
               RE: We need transportation MakeItStop 08-15-02 17
           RE: We need transportation samiam 08-15-02 20
               RE: We need transportation LionChow 08-15-02 21
                   RE: We need transportation samiam 08-15-02 23
       RE: We need transportation Outfrontgirl 08-15-02 19
           RE: We need transportation wildchickenhunter 08-15-02 24
   RE: We need transportation George Tirebiter 08-18-02 43
 RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... FesterFan1 08-15-02 13
 6-3-2 theory GTmike 08-15-02 18
   RE: 6-3-2 theory PagongRatEater 08-15-02 22
 SPOILER ALERT: Jed cannot win dangerkitty 08-15-02 25
   RE: SPOILER ALERT: Jed cannot win samiam 08-15-02 26
 RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... moonbaby 08-15-02 27
 Locked and Loaded Survivorerist 08-16-02 28
   RE: Locked and Loaded Bebo 08-16-02 29
       RE: Locked and Loaded Survivorerist 08-16-02 30
       RE: Locked and Loaded PepeLePew13 08-16-02 31
           RE: Locked and Loaded Bebo 08-16-02 32
           RE: Locked and Loaded Femme 08-16-02 33
 The Bar PepeLePew13 08-16-02 34
   RE: The Bar snoocharoo 08-16-02 35
       RE: The Bar PepeLePew13 08-16-02 36
           RE: The Bar snoocharoo 08-16-02 37
           RE: The Bar Femme 08-16-02 38
   RE: The Bar Naked 08-16-02 39
       RE: The Bar Red Lady 08-17-02 40
       RE: The Bar Draco Malfoy 08-19-02 46
           RE: The Bar samiam 08-19-02 48
 RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... Frau Hexe 08-17-02 41
   RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... George Tirebiter 08-18-02 44
   RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... moonbaby 08-18-02 45
 RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Openin... I_AM_HE 08-19-02 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-02, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
I'm with ya, Pepe! Make mine a WHITE Russian or a Rum & VANILLA Coke to honor our o-so ethnically diverse S5 cast! Looks like that "cross-section" that Jiffy was talking about ran straight through the Midwest.

I guess Sean & Vee ruined it for everyone of color. I'll miss those fireside slavery rants and the bad Motown singing by the waterfall the most, I think. Better stop, I'm getting a little misty-eyed.

Man, I missed this stuff...

Fester

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-02, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
On the OTHER hand, we'll get to be regaled by wild tales of corn detassling parties. Rock on!

Potential tribe names: Wun-der Bred (which is Thai for "pasty-skinned doughbrains") and Motzer-Ella (which is Thai for "attractive, but surprisingly flavorless").

Oh, and pour me a Tiger's Milk...that's Godiva Liqueur (oooh, how exotic), Bailey's ('cuz Irish is about as ethnic as we get here), Kahlua (to keep us awake while watching what we're sure won't be the same challenges...again), and, of course, Milk (because, well, these folks will be lucky to get a "got milk" spot by the time they're done).

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat Him.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-15-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"

Hey, at least they managed to get 16 people with different names this time out! That's a big accomplishment.

And technically, you're all WRONG! There is at least a 6.25% increase in the token minority count this season (from 2 up to 3)!

I've got a Dill pickle for Stephanie!

08-15-02, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-02 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Yes, well, we were working from the "blacked-out" faces picture...which, from what we could tell, was about as "ethnic" as they were getting this season.

Besides, with three you get eggroll.

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat Him.

08-15-02, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
<<Hey, at least they managed to get 16 people with different names this time out!>>

They may have 16 unique names, but they sure ain't different. We got another Robbbbb, John, and neleH.

Fester

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
They're right, margaritas and mai-tais are much too colorful for this pigmentally deprived group. They do pale in comparison to Jiffy's description.

* pause for groans at horrendous pun *

Mark 1 on the Bebo list.

Sigh. When will He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named realize that the American public would be able to handle a diverse cast, and might actually welcome it by the 5th iteration? My expectations are too high, I know.

Pass the white wine. I somehow think "white" and "whine" will be key words for this season. Bleah.

all evil is seductive and Ms. Bebo is most certaintly the most evil of them all !!!!! -katem
Bebo's Bad Pun Tally (BBPT) - 1

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-02, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
<<<<<<<<<Pass the white wine.
I somehow think "white" and "whine"
will be key words for this season. Bleah.>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good one Bebo!
You probably nailed it on the head. As Usual.
Please remember, if they have a diverse cast then they will have to have a diverse writing team. If they cast everyone from middle America then they just need one or two writers. Saves the evil one some money.

Man, I hope they have one 'a 'em "corn shuckin" challenges. It don't get no better'n dat.

O.K. I'll have generous portions of tequila and a beer, Please!

P.S. I just thought of some possible tribe names......Jondeer or threshers.

08-15-02, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
>P.S. I just thought of some
>possible tribe names......Jondeer or threshers.

So, would tribal colors be green and gold, or would they go with the more trendy "wheat" color (see p. 57 of the latest Land's End color for swatch)?

all evil is seductive and Ms. Bebo is most certaintly the most evil of them all !!!!! -katem

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-02, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
Thanks Pepe...I'll have a Lite (flavorless) beer to go along with yet another boring, watered down season.

What cross-section of America do these people represent? I may be in the minority but I don't usually encounter good looking, educated, athletic types in the local Wal-Mart or KFC.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-15-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
Ooo, am I late? I brought some milktoast and crackers.

Femme

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
>Ooo, am I late? I brought
>some milktoast and crackers.

UUUUMMMM milktoast and crackers !!!!! Goes great with mimosas.

Anyone have a really good "used car salesman" joke ?

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-02, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
top used car salesman in California--I find that pretty freaking hilarious myself

Just because I have standards, they call me a b*tch. Diana Ross

08-15-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "We need transportation"
We need some ideas for a boat or some form of transportation to jet all of us around for this bashing season.

How about a Barbie boat considering how milquetoast and plain they all sound so far and the fact that JiffyProbe said they "represent a cross-section of America?"

Make sure the boat has a bar and a place to throw these loozers in after they get booted...

08-15-02, 11:42 AM (EST)
12. "RE: We need transportation"
Well, it doesn't start for a month, so I say we stop in Hawaii for a bit and visit OFG. Hey, OFG, you got room in your house for all the Basher Babes and Boys before we head on to Thai-me-up-land, home of what promises to be the worst-smelling Survivor ever?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: We need transportation"
ARRRRRRRR!!!! Thar be booty a-plenny a-cummin frum this Thai boonch, le's load up arn parnabbles and nab OFG arf thet islend, that be mooch lava thar! Oi'm bettin' she ken hendle ther monsoon seas arighty! Farsten on ther MaeWests, she gorner be a boompy season (heheheheheheh!!!!)!!!!

Oh, en don' be shakin' ner stirrin' me rums, Oy'll be taken 'er torsed proper, by heckie!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

08-15-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
16. "RE: We need transportation"
I'm not sure if I understand that, but if it involves booze, I'm there...

Fester--not fluent in Pirate.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-15-02, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: We need transportation"
Fester--not fluent in Pirate.
LOL I'm with you Fester -- I'm not fluent in Pirate either. But I surely am ready to party!

08-15-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
20. "RE: We need transportation"
Okay, I can't see dabo's Survivor-pirate schtick without thinking of the Veggie Tales song, "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything." Any other parents here singing with me?

"We're the pirates who don't do anything
we just stay home and lie around
and if you ask us to do anything
we'll just tell you, 'We don't do anything!'"

And people wonder why parents are insane. It's hereditary, I tell you...I've gotten it from my kids.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: We need transportation"

There are times when you wish you couldn't relate...

Every time my kids have peas, they start in with "Hello Monsieur Bob". I counter by visciously biting into any tomatos and cucumbers that we have.

I've got a Dill pickle for Stephanie!

08-15-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
23. "RE: We need transportation"
The fact that it's not as horribly annoying as some other kids' shows consoles me somewhat. That and the little yellow pills, and the rocking back and forth...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: We need transportation"
Hey sami,
Of course I would like to put up the Basher crew, buty'all better wait til the show starts cause right now I'd probably want you to help unpack boxes instead of drinkin mai-tais...

September sounds about right...

Do you guys realize the FIVE count em FIVE out of this cross-section were born in TEXAS, and one more relocated there? *grin* Sounds kinda like SB...

Plus we got Tennessee (waves at Mel and anotherkim), Arkansas, Louisiana, and Maryland...

I guess the whole north of the US is represented by 2 New Yawkers, and the West by one black transplant from San Francisco to Colorado via Memphis, one Honolulu girl (hey, Hawaii got represented for the first time), and one spoiled bartender brat from AZ... Then you get a Taiwan native. OK, so now she counts as New Jersey, or is it New York?

This should be funny.

I'm a little bummed at the shortage of bartenders. We may have to mix our own drinks on the yacht! One is not enough.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: We need transportation"
<<<<<<I'm a little bummed at
the shortage of bartenders.
We may have to mix our own
drinks on the yacht! One is not enough.>>>>>

OFG, OFG, OFG.......never fear. May be you haven't read my resume, I am a aspiring actor (which means I am a bar tender at hooters).

Not really, but I am a basher, and I'm always ready to get on the boat and mix some drinks.
Lets get ready to party!

By the way...since this is a bunch of Texans, may be a pickup truck would be a better vehicle for this season. We could have a gun rack and everything. Just a thought.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-02, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: We need transportation"
I've noticed a disturbing trend in the topic of transportation. . . The point is NOT to choose something the loozers would feel at home on--it's to make US comfortable for the duration of this mission!

Whoever suggested a PICKUP TRUCK obviously got sidetracked by the fact that there IS a disproportionate number of Texans in the cast of S5. I'm afraid I will not be caught living in such a vehicle--what, the hot tub goes in the bed? and then we ride around like sardined circus clowns or coed bimbos on an auto parts calendar? No thankee. I'm afraid that even our beloved Dalton, the ORIGINATOR of the BasherBabe excursions--though a Texan herself--would likewise find this suggestion ludicrous.

I suggest everyone take a chill pill and wait to see what Ms. Dalton decrees; after all, these forays ARE financed by her deep pockets, and I think it would be unfair to make any extra demands on her. Trust her good taste, and just sit back and enjoy the ride.

And remember, there ARE limits to her patience, so don't forget the rules. Since Dalton is busy power-broking at this time, I'll have to look through the files (closer to launch time) to make sure what those are; for now, all I can remember is that no TOTAL nudity is allowed, and we must BASH Survivor at every opportunity.

So get those pareos ironed and hone those wits--comfort and therapeutic tongue-lashings will be the order of the day!

GT

Losing a husband can be hard. In my case it was almost impossible.

08-15-02, 11:51 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
Some initial thoughts while trying to decide if this is the worst cast ever.

...MB must have had car trouble in Texas. 4 Texans, another who was born in Texas and now lives in neighboring Louisiana, another Louisianian(?), and an Arkansan. I dunno sheriff, but somethin' tells me this island ain't big enough for all of 'em.

...Another season of Survivor, another stupid bartender. MB must be stocking the pond for us. This guy looks like the dope to beat all dopes though. Robbbbbbbbbbbbb. The extra 'b'? That's for 'brains', we throw that away.

...A Used Car salesman? What, no ambulance chasers applied?

...Penny the cheerleader. She's got spirit, yes she do, she's got spirit...aww screw it.

...Pastor John and Clay. I think these two got on the wrong boat and no one had the heart to tell them.

...Jan. She's gotta be even money to last three days, let alone survive her first TC.

...Jake. LC's right, this guy looks like a cross between Willie Nelson and that Jack Palance character from "City Slickers". Boy, I sure hope there's a hog tying challenge this year!

Fester

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-15-02, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "6-3-2 theory"
Man, this is going to be a rough season. I hope that there is drama or fights or something. Looks like I may be moving from Fanatics to Bashers. This is the OLDer survivor. There seems to be less mid 20s and younger 20s. There also isn't a lot of eye candy in the women. We'll see how they look on the actual show and not in 2 second clips.

I have come up with an intial theory for Survivor 6. I call it my 6-3-2 theory:

6=3x2
Survivor 6 = Survivor 3, 2 times as bad.

We'll see if this pans out.

----GTmike

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 6-3-2 theory"
I'm afraid that your theory is going to be right GT. I am getting a really bad vibe from these soap opera cast off looking guys and the skanky girls. Let's see a Survivor filled with Silas' and Zoe's....yuck.

But I'll watch anyway.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-15-02, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "SPOILER ALERT: Jed cannot win"
I probably should be posting this on Spoilers, but Bashers is my first love, so it's here. Jed cannot possibly win S5. It will never happen. How do I know? How can I be so sure?

MB would not possibly tolerate a permanent link of his baby to "The Beverly Hillbillies". And all of us loyal viewers would soon do like Elvis and shoot our TV sets after the 5000th repetition of "How's about that - Ol' Jed's a millionaire!" Hardeeharharharhar. "Hey Jed, are ya moving out to Beverly - Hills, that is?" NyuckNyuckNyuck. Please.

Although ol' Jed's going to do just fine. He's a dental student, and did you get a look at the teeth on some of these contestants - I mean castmembers? Lord almighty, I think they all use that British toothpaste. Jed is going to be set up with a full practice right off. "Herbie wants to be a denist!" Hey, that solves it, we'll just nickname him Herbie right off the bat and get that "Jed" albatross off his neck. Herbie was a misfit, though, and misfits don't always last long on Survivor. Oh that's right, they're usually all misfits. It's the ultimate "Island of Misfit Toys". Shhh, don't tell them that, though - they think they're "cool."

And then there's Robbbbbbb....

I feel so...refreshed!

08-15-02, 09:13 PM (EST)
26. "RE: SPOILER ALERT: Jed cannot win"
DK's here! DK's here! Woo and hoo!

Okay, all's right with the universe again. *whew*

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
YAY! There's a K-K-K-Ken!!! Does it get any better than that?

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-16-02, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Locked and Loaded"
Junior Officer Erist here, ready to rope in this season's loozers! I've repacked my supplies for Thailand, and here's what I got...

- Barbie and Ken Dolls for identification purposes.
- Thai-English dictionary. No, not for translation, but to konk these losers over the head with.
- Thermos of coffee to stay awake when they start talking to me.
- Granola as a fitting parting gift (Jan and Jake can have bran instead)
- A revolver to shoot myself in the head with after week 3 when the marginally interesting contestants all get voted off.

All in all, I think this is going to be a fun season.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

08-16-02, 08:46 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Locked and Loaded"
Hon, could you go pick up some Thai food for me? Gotta have something to munch on while we wait for the opener.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-16-02, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Locked and Loaded"
>>>Hon, could you go pick up some Thai food for me?<<<

No sweat, I'll bring back enough to feed the whole boat. I still have Jiffy's Visa from last season.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

08-16-02, 09:48 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Locked and Loaded"
>Hon, could you go pick up some Thai food for me?
> Gotta have something to munch on while we wait
>for the opener.

I'm not sure how SirErist's doing on the food front, but if this is what I could only find thus far, maybe we're better off just stopping by at OFG's and loading up on food from there or from the local Hawaiian stores...

08-16-02, 09:51 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Locked and Loaded"
I'm just a little nervous about eating anywhere whose names starts with "poo".

08-16-02, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Locked and Loaded"
Oh, no. Umm, I already ate before I got here. Sorry, wish I could share in the, uh, fun. Too bad, maybe next time.

Femme

08-16-02, 11:33 AM (EST)
34. "The Bar"
I've gone ahead and commissioned a bar to be installed in time for the first show on Sept. 19th. We're gonna need it with the looks of this cast...

And there's also a beer/drinks supply being ordered -- look, there's even whipping cream as well!

08-16-02, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: The Bar"
AAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG!!!!! All the beer is Canadian eh?????????? What's up wit dat my odiferous friend?

08-16-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
36. "RE: The Bar"
Well, it IS better and not watered down at all...

08-16-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
37. "RE: The Bar"
You have a point, although Canadian beer goes best with:

NAKED.MALE.BARTENDERS.

Nuff said.

08-16-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
38. "RE: The Bar"
Yeah, that's what I think of when I think of Canada... beer, right.

Femme

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-16-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: The Bar"
Good start Pepe, but in honor of all the Texans in this cast, I'm bringing along some Shiner bock. It's the best beer brewed here in Texas....

Unfortunately, It looks like we are going to have to consume a massive ammount of this stuff to choke down this seasons idiots...

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-02, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: The Bar"
Okay, I would like to go on record that this is my first official "Survivor" post. I would feel ungracious if I did not contribute the following to the bar:

Friendly Regards,

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-02, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: The Bar"
> Good start Pepe, but in
>honor of all the Texans
>in this cast, I'm bringing
>along some Shiner bock. It's
>the best beer brewed here
>in Texas....

Damning with faint praise here...

The Artist Formerly Known As DarkLotus
Daddy, there's a monster outside my room. Can I have a glass of water?

08-19-02, 09:17 PM (EST)
48. "RE: The Bar"
Oh, good, someone with TASTE *grin* So, Draco dear, if you were my cabin boy, what WOULD you bring me?

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-02 AT 09:54 PM (EST)

Ooohh, a party! And once again I'm fashionably late. Better late than never, I suppose.

I thought I'd arrange a nice festive activity for everyone, since we all need something to keep ourselves occupied for a whopping month and two days. Sooo....the nice witch that I am, I thought I'd give anyone who's willing, or perhaps just standing still long enough, a nice new hairdo ala Jan.

Can anyone tell me why a fifty-three-year-old teacher is insisting upon wearing her hair in pigtails? Oh my, this is going to be a simply lovely season for bashing.

Now, where's my drink?

"I know I can't be the only whatever I am in the room." -Ani Difranco
Edited to finish a thought.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
<Can anyone tell me why a fifty-three-year-old teacher is insisting upon wearing her hair in pigtails?
Oh. My. Gawd.

I thought Jan always aspired to be MarciaMarciaMarcia. . . Obviously, she now is in the throes of a mid-life crisis, and wishes to become an infantile whiner with a speech impediment. Go figure. I am SO glad I decided to homeschool, if this woman is representative of what public education has to offer.

This DOES bode well for our Bashing ammunition, doesn't it? *raises a generous glass of the best single malt* Here's hoping the other 15 are equal loozers--Cheers!

GT

Losing a husband can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-02, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-02 AT 07:33 PM (EST)

nevermind-it was already said on the photo thread.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Basher Boys/Babes Season Opening Party"
Permission to come aboard? (get it? a-board? hahaha! erm, right...wasn't funny the first 10 billion times we've heard it either )

Looks like we'll be having a lot of fun with this bunch of losers! (un?)Fortunately, I've brought Sean along so he can inform us of how racist all the white cast-members are. I figure we can always use him as ballast after the first five minutes of Episode 1 when we get tired of him (by that time all the crates of festive beverages will be well on their way to being emptied, and we're gonna need something down there to help weather these stormy seas! now if only i could figure out a way to keep him from singing the theme to roots while he's down there...) Its always good to gain enlightenment from the paragon of objectivity, so says I

I've also brought along this whip to give the media whores incentive to keep rowing. Although with all this talk of whips and whores, I'm afraid Brian may get the wrong idea! There'll be none of that on this ship buddy! I'm thinking he may need some special "accomodations" to keep him away from most of this squeaky clean cast.

Another Robb...great, just great. That alone should give us ammunition to last the season. Everyone got their permits? There's a 16 bag limit, so get on it!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •