The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"who does marcellas think he is "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-31-02, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoanneMcG Click to send private message to JoanneMcG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"who does marcellas think he is "
What makes marcy think he's should be counseling amy or anyone else about their behavior. Up until this evening's nomination I have enjoyed Marcellas, accepted his queenie and theatrical behavior as part of his character. But after his speech tonight, damning Amy and listing all of her faults, acting as if it was for her own good, I think he deserves to get voted out next week and hope that he does. What a disloyal SOB.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: who does marcellas think he is LadyLuna 09-03-02 1
   Ring CSHS79 09-03-02 3
 RE: who does marcellas think he is MollyTV 09-03-02 2
 RE: who does marcellas think he is Cin 09-03-02 4
   RE: who does marcellas think he is moliemolie 09-03-02 5
       RE: who does marcellas think he is Cin 09-03-02 6
           RE: who does marcellas think he is moliemolie 09-03-02 7
               RE: who does marcellas think he is SurvivinDawg 09-04-02 9
 RE: who does marcellas think he is sheena 09-04-02 8
   RE: who does marcellas think he is SurvivinDawg 09-04-02 10
   RE: who does marcellas think he is JoanneMcG 09-04-02 11
       RE: who does marcellas think he is LaineyBug 24 09-06-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-02, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: who does marcellas think he is "
I totally agree!

When did he get so mean?

Why was he so mad at her for loosing her ring? I know it was lame but what is it to him?

Also, what did he mean when he told her she hadn't been "nice"?

I think turning on your best buddy a terrible strategic move. I wouldn't be surprised if he got put on the block next week.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-03-02, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ring"
Marcellas was mad about the ring because it wasn't as if Amy never took the ring off, she has. If it was vital to wear the ring at all times she could have put it on a chain around her neck.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-03-02, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: who does marcellas think he is "
I totally agree with you!!! What kind of friend is Marcellas...
I hope she sees the light and realizes he is NO friend...if she "makes up" with him yet AGAIN she is crazy....if he is sooo concerned about her actions or her drinking or her personality then he does not know what it means to be an unconditional friend and she needs to forget about him.

It makes me mad to think that he couldn't "help" her by being there for her instead of lecturing her....in front of the others AND national TV viewers....what a jerk...and to think i used to like the guy....GO AMY.

mollytv

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: who does marcellas think he is "
Marcy has gotten meaner as the show has gone on, his comments about Gerry and everyone else are really starting to cross the line.

Cin

moliemolie 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moliemolie Click to send private message to moliemolie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: who does marcellas think he is "
This is a game people. Amy is a sitting duck and there is no way in hell she will win this game. Furthermore, her loyalties were clearly turning towards Roddy and if Roddy had his way, he would have turned Amy against Marci in the end. Roddy is smart enough to know that he and Amy in F2 would ensure a win for him. However, Marci finally smarted up and realized that Amy is just as desperate and Chiari and was in no position to call Chiara white trash. He clearly liked Amy so she must have done something to piss him off. It might bite him in the butt in the end to turn so blatantly against a friend but she left him with no choice. That girl is not there to play, she there to get drunk and hopefully get a piece from Roddy.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-02, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: who does marcellas think he is "
Yes it is a game, I'm not necessarly talking about him raging on Amy, I'm talking about him wishing Gerry would suffocate and die, and stuff like that. At fist his bashing was funny, but now he's gotten crazy.

Yes Amy is annoying as hell when she's drunk, and it's fine to rag on her about it, hell they raged on Chiara for her crap, Amy deserves some too, but Marci has become hateful. My comment was not based on the Amy bashing, but his bashing in general.

Cin

moliemolie 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-02, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moliemolie Click to send private message to moliemolie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: who does marcellas think he is "
"My comment was not based on the Amy bashing, but his bashing in general."

Marci is a bitter and confused little man. Any man that still throws temper tantrums and goes under the bed to cry, can't be all that mature or emotionally stable. I think his comments about Amy and Gerry will come back to haunt him if he makes it to the final 2, (which I seriously doubt) so he will get his in the end. I happened not to see why people hated Gerry so much, but then again you are talking to a person who was rooting for Josh at one point, go figure. Anyway, Amy is annoying as hell and I see why she is always alone. She ain't that cute and for some reason she thinks she's all that. I think all of the HG's are fed up and Marci just said what everyone has been thinking all along.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: who does marcellas think he is "
I have to agree about Marcellas getting more and more unstable as the game goes on.

He has had some incredible rants against several people behind their backs, most notably Gerry and AMY. He'll trash them in the most personal ways, but then to their face he'll be just as friendly as anything.

Now others have been bashing, but not nearly as strongly or as personally as Marcellas.

More relevant to his "friendship" with AMY... upon their first nominations, he made damn sure that AMY didn't get even one sympathy vote. Even if someone had wanted to give one sympathy vote, Marcellas was campaigning so hard to prevent it, that it made one wonder. He even fronted AMY about it and got into a vicious catfight with her over it.

Now he's nominated her, and his speech at the nomination ceremony was way beyond the pale. I can't believe that AMY would even SPEAK to this freak after that little rant of his. If he'd just nominated her, given a little speech about her not playing the game well, OR being brought back in, it would be okay... but it's like he absolutely wants to.. hell, NEEDS to just destroy that friendship.

I'd say that Marcellas is an extremely insecure individual who cannot stand having very close friendships... maybe that fiancee that broke up with him scarred him more than he or any of us realize... but somebody, somewhere has scarred this guy way deep, and we're seeing the fruits of that.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

sheena 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-02, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sheena Click to send private message to sheena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: who does marcellas think he is "
It's obvious to me that Marcellas is mad at Amy for flirting with Roddy and being attracted to Roddy. Marcellas wants Roddy so bad he can feel it. He's jealous of Amy's flirtatious behavior and is pissed at them both. If you don't agree with this motive please let me know why.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-02, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: who does marcellas think he is "
Hi, sheena, and welcome to the board.

While I agree with the motive you suggest, I also think that it's superceded by other considerations. I would think Marcellas is more concerned that, due to her flirtations with RODDY, AMY is not trustworthy.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-04-02, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoanneMcG Click to send private message to JoanneMcG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: who does marcellas think he is "
I think that you're right. His condemnation of Amy
was based on his jealousy of the flirtation with
Roddy and also his willingness to turn against
Amy rather than nominate any other houseguest and
possibly loose their favor. He doesn't seem to
care about Amy's feelings.

LaineyBug 24 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-06-02, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaineyBug%2024 Click to send private message to LaineyBug%2024 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: who does marcellas think he is "
While I agree that Marcellas treated Gerry like dirt and is a complete and total queen, I can see his point of view in regards to his nomination speech and Amy's drinking. I'm pretty sure Marci is being honest when he says that he loves Amy and will be her friend after the show, therefore, I think what he's doing is just tough love. No one wants to see their friend make a complete and total ass out of themselves on national TV and to be continually rebuffed when they have tried to broach the subject in private leads to a speech like the one Marci gave. Speaking as someone who knows what its like to be a complete drunk and starving for attention ~thank God I'm married and sober now ~like Amy seems to be, I can honestly see that Marci IS trying to be her friend and has just reached the end of his rope and can think of no other way to get her attention.But I think Amy seems like a good gal and I hope she heeds Marci's advice. The truth ain't always pretty.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •