The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post-Survivor Haiku"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

G-Girl 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail G-Girl Click to send private message to G-Girl Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post-Survivor Haiku"
Rich spends his money
Outdoor adventures for kids
Must run fast or else

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Post-Survivor Haiku GetBy_er 08-24-00 1
 RE: Post-Survivor Haiku George Tirebiter 08-24-00 2
   RE: Post-Survivor Haiku GetBy_er 08-24-00 3
 RE: Post-Survivor Haiku G-Girl 08-24-00 4
 RE: Post-Survivor Haiku Selfcreationist 08-24-00 5
 RE: Post-Survivor Haiku Selfcreationist 08-24-00 6
   RE: Post-Survivor Haiku G-Girl 08-25-00 7
       RE: Post-Survivor Haiku George Tirebiter 08-25-00 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GetBy_er 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-00, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetBy_er Click to send private message to GetBy_er Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Post-Survivor Haiku"
You shed the weight, Rich
The Aztec seat is roomy
forego the drive thru

Four Immunities!
Way to go Ms. Wiglesworth
It saved your tatoo

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-24-00, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-Survivor Haiku"
My personal fave is inverted Haiku:

Gluttons for abuse
Survivor series over
Losers on parade

Losers on parade
Ugly, scheming backstabbers
Decent folk, beware

Decent folk, beware
Another season coming
Gluttons for abuse

Gee--that was easy! I bet we could come up with one for each character. . . but then, who would be the weiner?

GetBy_er 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-00, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetBy_er Click to send private message to GetBy_er Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post-Survivor Haiku"
Machiavelli
The key is Alliances
Build up your power

Build up your power
Feast on Pagong, then your own
Be ever alert

Be ever alert
A new, but, old consultant
Machiavelli

that was my first go at 'inverted haiku'

08-24-00, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail G-Girl Click to send private message to G-Girl Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post-Survivor Haiku"
Thought of these two later. Sorry, my brain can't handle the inverted version...

Superpole burns up
Fifteen minutes going fast
Soon back to bedpans

Rudy lost the game
But wife still walks on hot coals
If he tells her to

Selfcreationist 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-00, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Selfcreationist Click to send private message to Selfcreationist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post-Survivor Haiku"
G-girl makes a point
will be heard again in fall
read by Hatch lawyer

Selfcreationist 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-00, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Selfcreationist Click to send private message to Selfcreationist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Post-Survivor Haiku"
Aztec boxy car
Pontiac must pay million
for someone to drive.

08-25-00, 10:05 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Post-Survivor Haiku"
>Aztec boxy car
>Pontiac must pay million
>for someone to drive.

Too funny...When I saw that car on the show I told my husband, "Yuck, that's the grossest thing I've ever seen" (other than the FNF).

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-25-00, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Post-Survivor Haiku"
Thank you all for validating my feelings! The first time I saw it, I couldn't help thinking of the car that Homer Simpson designed (the one that made his brother a pauper). The hideous green one should jog your memory. Do you suppose it has a cup holder that can accomodate a Big Gulp?!

And to expand on an idea goddess gave--for the only product endorsement I'd ever care to see Soozin in:

Choking hot desert
Soozin's dying, but beer guys
Won't share Budweiser!

Priceless!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •