The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
Yeah sure.

But I'd LOVE to see it! To me the Bachelorette shows are more amuzing than the Bachelor ones. I love seeing the guys standing around at the rose ceremony looking all prissy and nervous. And Ireally love their willingness to make total a$$'s out of themselves during their drunk house parties. More so than the girls.

I'd really love to see Erica slap them around!!

Never gonna happen........

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette livingthroughmytv 10-24-06 1
 RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette seahorse 10-31-06 2
 RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette TxMom2011 10-31-06 3
 RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette Karchita 11-04-06 4
   RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette eericarenee 11-27-06 14
 RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette Cyndimaus 11-05-06 5
   RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette JD8 11-05-06 6
       RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette seahorse 11-06-06 7
 RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette maryellennaco 11-06-06 8
 RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette Kelly_Smith 11-15-06 9
   RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette LisaPles 11-16-06 10
       RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette Kelly_Smith 11-17-06 12
 RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette Loree 11-16-06 11
   RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette KoalaChick 11-17-06 13
   YEP....love watching the morons Savahnna 11-27-06 15
 RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette thisiswhatwevebecome 11-27-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-24-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
Now, that I would tune in to see. I can just see her ordering them around and grilling them about their college backgrounds.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
It would not surprise me if Erica was indeed the next bachelorette.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
I'd watch just to see kinda doofus would want to be with her.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-06 AT 03:38 AM (EST)

It'd be interesting to see Erica in an Average Joe kind of set up, but I'd feel sorry for the guys and she'd probably just walk out. But if they got her in a tight enough contract and she couldn't leave, it could be entertaining.

But I sure wouldn't want to see her as a Bachelorette, or really, ever again.

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-27-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"

>It'd be interesting to see Erica
>in an Average Joe kind
>of set up

How about a Joe Millionare kinda show! That would be funny to watch, she would think she was getting this rich guy.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
Now THAT would be entertaining TV! (either that or we'd feel like throwing up 2 minutes into it and that season would tank badly.)

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-05-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
Erica is like Trish , there is no way she would be the next bachelorette what guy would go on to see her I for sure think it will be Sadie if he doesn't pick her cause I think she would make a fantastic bachlorette.

Erica is like a freak show she is just there to get ratings she is crazy. I still don't get the whole socialite thing I mean really that isn't a job.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
But reality tv is all about ratings. Believe me there will be a bunch of men who would jump at the chance to get on the series even if Erica is the bachelorette.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-06-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
UUGGGHHH!!!! Haven't we been subjected to enough ERICA to last a couple of lifetimes already???

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
Hhahaha. Yes, we all are dying to watch a season of her twirling and flipping her yellow hair LOL.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-16-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
>Yes, we all are dying
>to watch a season of
>her twirling and flipping her
>yellow hair LOL.

Do you mean green extensions?

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
It does have a green hue to it now that you mention it LOL.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-06 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

I hope the next show is a Bachelorette show rather than another Bachelor one. I prefer watching all the males than a bunch of females. But I do not want the woman to be Erica. Yuck!

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-17-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
I disagree completely. Most of the fun of watching The Bachelor is watching the bitchiness and pettiness of the women fighting over the guy. The backstabbing and the emotions, god it's hilarious! When they have a bachelorette series, the guys all get drunk and get along, like some big frat party. What's the fun in that???

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-27-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "YEP....love watching the morons"

>I hope the next show is
>a Bachelorette show rather than
>another Bachelor one. I
>prefer watching all the males
>than a bunch of females.

I agree. The guys getting drunk and acting like Hee men amongst each other then standing like nervous little puppies with their tails between their legs during the rose ceromony is priceless

thisiswhatwevebecome 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-27-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thisiswhatwevebecome Click to send private message to thisiswhatwevebecome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ERICA The Next Bachelorette"
what exactly does it mean when one's occupation is listed as "socialite"? wow.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •