The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bad Women of the Apprentice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-04-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bad Women of the Apprentice"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-05 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

1. Omarosa: She's still way ahead of the pack, she would have snatched that crown right off of the brotha's head and strutted around making like Miss Universe.

Trailing behind the delusional queen, in order of appearance:
2. Stacy, the diminutive lawyer, "don't make me touch dog crap or i'll have a bone to pick with you". If that nose turned up any higher, she could catch the Trump chopper with it.
3. Maria, the Levi's poster girl wannabe. "Get away from me or my flailing appendages will put your eye out".
4. Ivanna "I couldn't understand all the hype about Jenn, what does she have that I don't?"
5. Kristen "my bf is a director, that makes me a director".
6. Audrey "i'm really a nice person, but cursed with unimaginable beauty which turns into pure venom if you cross me".

Lazy women of the Apprentice:
1. Omarosa: "I've got a concussion, thanks for sending in a doctor, but I've got to get a second and third opinion. Can't understand why I only have energy to play basketball and nothing else."

2. Vernag: "I know I can't keep up with any of fast-paced activities, I don't want to suffer wear and tear, I'll maximize my 15 minutes early on and go on record that I quit, not fired".

Lying women of the Apprentice:
Omarosa's record has yet to be broken.
Breaking news: Jury still out on 'Audrey the "Beautiful"', her real age and her poor little girl story.

Statistical conclusion: Omarosa still the undefeated Queen B and laughing all the way to the bank at the same time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice jae 03-05-05 1
   RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice miss_ganda 03-05-05 2
       RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice jae 03-06-05 4
 RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice frodo2 03-05-05 3
 RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice Tahj 03-07-05 5
   RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice miss_ganda 03-07-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-05, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice"
I thought Maria broke Omarosa's record for lies.

03-05-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice"
Yeah, Maria did lie about the missing phone numbers that were supposed to be on the bridal sale fliers and e-mails.

But Omarosa lied about the critical phone calls about Jessica Simpson's transportation. She lied to Amy Henry (who by the way is a real beauty and brain combination, Audrey are you listening?) telling her that her teammates were talking about her behind her back and was giggly about it too. Oma was caught in few "beauties" and will sell the metal plate off of her mother's head too if it cramps her style.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-05, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice"
Maria was also caught lying during the ice cream task (shown during the recap episode).

And there was the budget overrun during the Crest task that she lied in.

And several times during the Levi's task where her claims in the boardroom were in direct contradiction of what she did and said earlier during the task itself.

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-05-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice"
Verna is a quitter, but there wasn't enough evidence to show that she was lazy. From what I saw, she didn't handle the stress very well, and that's about it.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-07-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice"
It's interesting that the women on this show get the bad raps and are the most memorable, but it doesn't seem that way for the men, and there have been some obnoxious ones on there. Wonder why.

Moves courtesy of Syren

03-07-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Bad Women of the Apprentice"
I have no idea about the demographics of the viewers but if majority are women, the hormones would explain it. LOL!

Well, who are the loonies from the male side, let me recall: there was Sam the sniveling little guy from Season1, he self-destructed and quickly faded into oblivion. Wonder what happened to the $250K-filled suitcase he offered the Donald!

Though not a certifiable nutcase, Nick, the salesman from Season1. This guy was annoyingly evasive and a manipulator. Since he was subjected to a rejection by the lovely Amy Henry on national TV, I guess viewers just gave me him some slack and moved on.

Then there's RAJ, Season2, he sure was a character. But when all he managed to wrangle out of Robin was a pathetic coffee date (if you can call it a date), the focus shifted from him as well.

Comes this season, Brian the Viking boy was cut too short for us to see how recklessly nutty he could be. That leaves Kentucky Fried Raj, aka Bren, but he is just pompous at best. Danny, the polyester-clad guitar-strumming minstrel, is a character all of his own but there seems to be a certain sadness about him that I find it hard to pick on him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •