The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-05, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
Angelfood is out of town and asked that I start this thread. I'm sure she wishes she could be here after this episode!

OK you Apprentices! This episode was all about golf. Design a mini golf course, the winners reward was a round of golf with Mr. Trump and he even took a break from giving you that business lesson to ramble on about his love of golf!

That's where Mr. Trump is right now! He's off playing golf. Gee, he gets a vacation, Carol gets time off and George too! What's up with that? When do I get a vacation?

Anyway, great job by Magna! Stephanie, I never thought I'd say this, but you did a great job! Bren, Erin, Alex and Kendra - excellent team work! The idea you peeps had for the jungle theme was a hit with all the kids and those coupon fliers worked marvelously!

Net Worth, what the heck? Did you set Audrey up for a fall? No, wait... that's right... she set herself up by volunteering for PM. All of you who are left take note: do not become PM if you have recently had a psychotic episode, just don't do it, it makes no sense! John, you were right, but sheesh you could've gave Audrey a little bit of a break, what with all the instability she was feeling. Angie, good call changing your mind about who you thought should be fired when Audrey brought you back into the boardroom.

Alright you guys! Get to it and make me proud! If I do a good job while he's gone, maybe the boss will notice and he'll take me golfing next time!

**NOTE** - Anyone not signed up as a character, is still invited to participate with us, just not as one of the characters. We love for you to make comments & ask questions about the characters or about posts - be yourself, or a cameraperson or other crew - be creative. (If any characters become available, I will put a Notice post in the thread.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... Surveysez 03-04-05 1
 Finally on top o' the radar! BriarRosie 03-04-05 2
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... smokedog 03-04-05 3
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... smokedog 03-04-05 4
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... ginger 03-04-05 5
       RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... seahorse 03-06-05 10
           RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... ginger 03-07-05 14
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... buckeyegirl 03-04-05 6
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... Fishercat 03-05-05 7
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... CantStandToLook 03-05-05 8
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... RollDdice 03-07-05 12
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... seahorse 03-06-05 9
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... iwannabearealitystar 03-06-05 11
   RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... RollDdice 03-07-05 13
 RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fo... trigirl 03-09-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-04-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
What? Mr. Trump thinks you're beautiful? Well, since he still fired you, I guess that isn't going to go far.

Hey, no! You can't bring that in here! I will not have my front seat made into a closet organizer! And get that coffee pot and toaster oven out. What do you think this cab is, a mobile home? You want to set up housekeeping in the back seat, go talk to the Trump limo driver - he has the extra space!

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-04-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Finally on top o' the radar!"
Wow! Did you see me last night?? I was actually doing stuff!
Two confessionals, plus lots of airtime showing that I'm
competent!

I'll bet Alex won't call me non-existent today. I think I
contributed tremendously towards this task.

I'm so glad I didn't have to dress like a clown and watch
Chris practice his disgusting habit. Like that will
get him far. Yucko.

Woo hoo! Go me!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-04-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
Wow - from under the radar to frequent boardroom vistor. Can there be no happy medium? As long as I stick close to Johnny, I should make it to the end.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-04-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
Hmm. I must be in the doghouse. Now this Ashley guy gets to be on the show? Wow, how the mighty have fallen. I'll just wait patiently - I know Mr. Trump will have me back sometime.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
I was disappointed that neither miniature golf course gave something to the COMMUNITY.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
You keep forgetting what game you were playing. Why do you think you are gone.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
Oh, I'll see you in the EW exit interviews column before you know it, baby.

Unless you suddenly start looking like Erin.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
Wooohoo! I'm back. George, I feel your pain. Ashley was nice to look at, but I miss you old friend.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.-Aesop

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-05-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
Do I even need to list my amazing accomplishments this week? I didn't yell in the boardroom, I was only caught a few times on tv chewing tobacco, AND I only scared 8 kids and scarred 7 of them for life! I'm so smooth.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-05, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
So I go from "If you're not happy I'm not happy George" to being sent out of town. What gives boss? I know I've not been around for a few weeks but we're gonna have to talk.

I know it's cause I get paid for when I'm on the show now isn't it.

That's right , you're fired..get out already

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-05 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

If you use my last bottle of Trump Special Formula Apricot Guava shampoo and conditioner, you pay the price.

Donald Trump's Hair: "Rinse. Worship. Repeat."

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
Audrey really screwed up. Even though she wanted to be PM, her only decision was that she did not want to make any decisions. She wanted to be able to blame her fellow team mates if things went wrong. And when we lost she tried to blame the rest of us. All I can say is Good riddance, Audrey.

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iwannabearealitystar Click to send private message to iwannabearealitystar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
I took golf lessons from the "JESSICA SIMPSON SCHOOL OF IDIOT GOLF" and Mr. Trump just LOVED me and soo wanted to teach me the game! I batted my long beautiful lashes and won a few points. HA HA!

Oh, with Audrey gone I am officially the MBA (Most Beautiful Apprentice) Take that people!

...Oh Donald! I need help with my swing!

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
Oh Audrey, I'd love to help you with your swing. Did you notice how my hair gently flows with the breeze as I reach back and whack the hell out of the ball?

Donald Trump's Hair: Always above par.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Be the Apprentice 3" Ep 7 - Fore!?!"
Audrey, Audrey, Audrey. You silly 22-year old girl! Why did you turn on me? If you had told me that you were bringing me in the boardroom to gang-up on John maybe I could have helped you, but you blindsided me. That's why I had to turn on you. Darn you! You even made me cry at your ludicrous story on national tv.

Erin, you may be the MBA, but your bottle of Miss Clairol - "Elvira Black #666" has nothing on my "Candy Cane #358".

Angie...second best hair on the show...DT is #1.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •