The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I could be completely wrong but....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LaineyBug 24 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaineyBug%2024 Click to send private message to LaineyBug%2024 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I could be completely wrong but....."
I could be completely wrong and off base about this but is it wrong to be rooting for Lisa ? In the beginning I so wanted Dani to win but I'm changing my tune about her. Lisa has really impressed me with her actions since Eric's eviction. She stepped away from Roddy & Chiara (good move, IMHO)and really showed balls by not voting for Eric to come back. She also seems like she is a fairly sensitive and kind person~bitchy goodbyes to Gerry notwithstanding. But she was just getting in a dig for her man, I think. She probaly won't have a chance if she makes it to the final 2 but she's my dark horse. What do you guys think ?

LaineyBug 24

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I could be completely wrong but... xxinvincible 08-30-02 1
 RE: I could be completely wrong but... nailbone 08-30-02 2
   RE: I could be completely wrong but... mrquisp 08-30-02 3
       RE: I could be completely wrong but... nailbone 08-30-02 4
           RE: I could be completely wrong but... Jims02 09-01-02 8
               RE: I could be completely wrong but... nailbone 09-06-02 10
 RE: I could be completely wrong but... Survivorchick 08-30-02 5
 RE: I could be completely wrong but... SurvivinDawg 08-30-02 6
 RE: I could be completely wrong but... BaquaR13 09-01-02 7
 RE: I could be completely wrong but... zzz 09-05-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I could be completely wrong but....."
Yes I also agree. I am rooting for her to be runner-up. I would be rotting for her to take 3rd place with Amy as runner up but Amy really doesn't deserve it...she was evicted.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-02, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I could be completely wrong but....."
I wouldn't mind seeing Lisa last till the end. I wouldn't mind seeing ANYONE last till the end as long as Dani goes first!!!

- Things go better with Rock!!

mrquisp 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrquisp Click to send private message to mrquisp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I could be completely wrong but....."
I
>wouldn't mind seeing ANYONE last
>till the end as long
>as Dani goes first!!!

Does this mean that you want Danielle to win it all? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING? I hope that Danielle is evicted off that show ASAP! Give us viewers a break, play the game smart, and evict Danielle!

'nuff said
-Joe-

08-30-02, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I could be completely wrong but....."
Nope. Read it again. I said I want Dani to GO first, not BE first. I can't stand Dani and I want her gone ASAP!!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-02, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I could be completely wrong but....."
I've got to disagree with you on this one, Nailbone...

IMHO, I believe that Dani and Jason are playing the game the best of all the people in the house. Neither have been on the block yet. Although I am rooting for Jason, I think Dani should stick around. First, she'll aid Jason in winning the money (which would be nice). And secondly, she's playing the game. Look at the deals she's made. She in with Lisa and Jason. Marcellas is talking to her about an all-black Final 2. Coincidentally, Roddy and Amy, who are on the block, are the only ones who would probably nominate her.

No, I'm not saying that Dani is my favorite person in the house, but I am saying she should stay around a little longer (just long enough to further Jason in the game)

I can't stand it when people like Amy just sit around and play decoy all the time. It gets boring.

-----------------------------------

SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

-----------------------------------

09-06-02, 10:03 AM (EST)
10. "RE: I could be completely wrong but....."
The ONLY reason Dani should stay around is to help somebody else win. Like Dawg, I want her to leave in no better spot than 3rd, so she goes home with NOTHING!!!! Same for Marci.

Now that Roddy's gone, I'm rooting for Lisa. Jason would be my #2 choice. Amy doesn't deserve it since she got to come back after being evicted already. Marci and Dani...well, I won't say what I really think about them.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-30-02, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I could be completely wrong but....."
I wouldn't be upset to see her win.
Actually, aside from Roddy and Amy, I wouldn't be upset to see any of the remaining players win.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I could be completely wrong but....."
is it wrong to be rooting for Lisa ?

Absolutely not, if she is who you want to win!

I definitely want to see Danielle no better than third, so that she will have to go home a failure in not bringing any money back to her family.

Marcellas just drew some of my ire for his nominations (see Spoiler section for details).

I want RODDY gone immediately.

I love AMY, but she was allowed to come back after eviction, so I just can't root for her to win. I'm starting to pull for her to be 2d place, though.

Jason is a very nice guy, and I wouldn't mind seeing him win.

So that leaves Lisa... she's played the game well, hasn't been a whore to the level of ChiWhora, and truly is in the background right now. Yeah, it wouldn't be bad if she won 2d...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-01-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I could be completely wrong but....."
Take it from a Chiara fan... it is NOT wrong to be rooting for Lisa. She is great, even though she did vote to evict Chiara. I am rooting for either her or Roddy.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I could be completely wrong but....."
Often on these shows who you want to win is simply process of elimination. People who go on these shows are generally media whores and the process of being on the shows often brings out the worst in people. The players have all done one thing or another to make you not like them or think they should not win--Marci is a b!tch to Amy; Dani is an all-around hypocrite; Amy is a loser drunk; Jason is a wimp; Roddy is a sanctimonious blow-hard; Lisa is flying UTR.

Of all the players, Lisa may have the least "bad" against her and thus by default becomes a favorite to win--at least for me. At this point, I think my list would be: Lisa; Jason; Amy; Dani; Roddy; and last Marci. I used to really like Marci, but now I cannot stand him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •