The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amber not on Letterman"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

namssa 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-24-01, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail namssa Click to send private message to namssa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amber not on Letterman"
Is it me or was Amber never on the Letterman show? Roger was on tonight making her the only one not on the show to date. Does anyone know why she was skipped and if she will ever be on. I know they were on reruns that week, so perhaps that is why she wasn't on. I wonder if they ever plan on scheduling her on the show. The way Dave rips on Survivor and the losers maybe not.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wrong board... sleeeve 04-24-01 1
   NOT wrong board SurvivinDawg 04-24-01 2
 RE: Amber not on Letterman Ptaz 04-24-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-01, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wrong board..."
Hi namssa... welcome to sb.com...

However, let me point out that there are 3 boards devoted to Survivor.

The fanatics board is for people who like the show... if you want to find out about Amber because you like her, then go over there and talk to Survivorerist... he'll be glad to join in the Amber praise...

The basher board is for people who want to make fun of the show... if you're posting because you want to see Dave make Amber cry, you should post this message over there...

The spoiler board, where you posted this, is for people who want to ruin the show. We try to keep this board free of clutter, so that we can focus on trying to figure out who will be booted next... Your post has no spoiler value, so it should not be here... you will probably not get a response in this board, and you may get flamed... If you'd like to find out about Amber's appearance schedule, try one of the other boards, and feel free to come back over here when you're ready to help us figure out this show!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-01, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "NOT wrong board"
There may be some value in the fact that Amber did not make an appearance on Letterman. Does this information verify or validate some of Jerri's comments? Is there anything to be gleaned from the non-appearance vis-a-vis Amber's relationship with the entire show?

Also, I believe that Michael Skupin refused to be on Letterman because Michael thought that Letterman was belittling the contestants and the show.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Ptaz 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-01, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ptaz Click to send private message to Ptaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amber not on Letterman"
Letterman wasn't filming the week following Amber's boot.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •