The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bootee Prediction Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-13-05, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bootee Prediction Thread"
I'll start out.

1 - Constantine. Paula is actually right. He's the most improved, he seems to be the most competitive, and that is what i look for in AI.
2 - Bo. I think the same for Bo, its just that lately Constantine is outdoing Bo.
3 - Anwar. He seems to be back, and he's taking the judges criticism seriously.
4 - Nadia. I love her, but she shines better when she has an edge. She needs to rock out more
5 - Vonzell. She's good, but i want to see more originality. She takes familiar songs verbatim, she needs to add a Vonzell edge to them
6 - Scott. He too needs to expand and takes some risks. He's quite predictable and he has a voice that can shine.
7 - Carrie. She blew it tonight. Period. She's going to confuse her fanbase.
8 - Anthony. He's been one of the weakest since the final 12. Its time.

so, i predict Scott, Carrie, Anthony in the final 3.

Bootee: Scott

geekboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread seahorse 04-13-05 1
   RE: Bootee Prediction Thread DizzyDeni 04-13-05 2
   RE: Bootee Prediction Thread Wingbob 04-13-05 3
 Scott Breezy 04-13-05 4
   RE: Scott Wingbob 04-13-05 5
       RE: Scott theking0075 04-13-05 7
           RE: Scott brvnkrz 04-13-05 8
               RE: Scott TanNymph 04-13-05 11
           Yup that comment Breezy 04-13-05 16
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread theking0075 04-13-05 6
   RE: Bootee Prediction Thread seahorse 04-14-05 46
       RE: Bootee Prediction Thread theking0075 04-14-05 52
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread nailbone 04-13-05 9
   RE: Bootee Prediction Thread seahorse 04-14-05 47
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread bacon 04-13-05 10
   RE: Bootee Prediction Thread Bravegirl 04-13-05 12
   RE: Bootee Prediction Thread Wingbob 04-13-05 14
       RE: Bootee Prediction Thread Reeflex7 04-13-05 17
 Scott TanNymph 04-13-05 13
   RE: Scott Flairmarq 04-13-05 15
 Scott AyaK 04-13-05 18
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread bostonrobfan 04-13-05 19
 Bottom three... Corvis 04-13-05 20
   RE: Bottom three... LakerLuv 04-13-05 21
       RE: Bottom three... Bravegirl 04-13-05 24
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread DearAbby 04-13-05 22
   RE: Bootee Prediction Thread seahorse 04-14-05 48
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread weird al 04-13-05 23
 Nadia robyn12 04-13-05 25
   RE: Nadia Bravegirl 04-13-05 27
       RE: Nadia TeamJoisey 04-13-05 33
           RE: Nadia LakerLuv 04-13-05 44
       RE: Nadia robyn12 04-13-05 34
 Scott weltek 04-13-05 26
 Nadia lovwigglesworth 04-13-05 28
 Scott Tahj 04-13-05 29
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread gwrbassin 04-13-05 30
 Nadia Devious Weasel 04-13-05 31
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread true 04-13-05 32
   Vonzell & Nikko PhoenixMons 04-13-05 35
       "voting off" niteowl 04-13-05 41
           HA! PhoenixMons 04-13-05 45
               RE: HA! seahorse 04-14-05 49
                   yeah PhoenixMons 04-14-05 51
                       RE: yeah Devious Weasel 04-14-05 53
 NADIA TODDLJ 04-13-05 36
   RE: NADIA Spidey 04-13-05 37
       RE: NADIA ginger 04-13-05 38
           RE: Bootee Prediction taffnic 04-13-05 39
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread Das Mole 04-13-05 40
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread BriarRosie 04-13-05 42
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread zazzy 04-13-05 43
   RE: Bootee Prediction Thread Bravegirl 04-14-05 54
 RE: Bootee Prediction Thread seahorse 04-14-05 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-05, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
I think Scott will be going home with Nadia and Carrie in the bottom 3

DizzyDeni 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DizzyDeni Click to send private message to DizzyDeni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
I agree that Scott will be next, but you never know with this show. Hi all, new here!

Wingbob 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wingbob Click to send private message to Wingbob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
Bottom three:
Nadia - She was good this week, but she apparently has no fan base.

Scott - Loved the song (Huh, the Hall & Oates version, that is).
He pretty much killed it.

Anwar - Great performance, but somebody has to fill in the bottom three. At this point of the show, a good performer will start appearing in the bottom three every week.

Should be in bottom three - Anthony. I like his performance every two or three weeks, but his inconsistency is going to kill him eventually. However, he seems to have a huge fan base, so he may stick around for a few more weeks.

Bootee - Scott. Just hope he doesn't go medieval on Ryan's a**

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Scott"
Bottom three- Scott, Nadia and Anwar.

I actually think Scott's smartarse comment back at Simon will be his demise. Unlike last week where he was meek and mild and just hoping that all his bad press wouldn't hurt him, this week he was loud and vocal and the fans won't respond well to that. They'll realize he really is that badboy image he is trying so hard to project.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

04-13-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wingbob Click to send private message to Wingbob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scott"
I guess I missed his comments. What'd he say?

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-13-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Scott"
Scott said something like, "Well, I have the guts to be up here doing this while there are millions of people sitting at home right now who don't, so I'm the bomb!"

I didn't like the comment AT ALL! Heck, if I had singing talent, I'd be up there! It's not about a lack of guts for me, it's the fact I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Scott"
I think he got a little big for his britches last night. *grin*

Syren rocks

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Scott"
And those are some REALLY big britches.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Yup that comment"
I think alot of people will be put off by that comment. Ummmmm Hello? Scott? The people sitting at home are the ones keeping you in the competition.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

04-13-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
3. Bo - Shocker! Others have improved and he hasn't. Though he was good 5 weeks ago, all his performances have been at that same level, while others have improved. I think Constantine has stole some votes from him this week.

2. Anwar - Will he ever do a performance that isn't boring?

1. Nadia - Booted! Her last few performances just weren't very memorable so she will be shown the door.

04-14-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
You were almost exactly on the money with Nadia going and Bo in the bottom 3.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

04-14-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
>You were almost exactly on the
>money with Nadia going and
>Bo in the bottom 3.
>

No one was more suprised by that than me!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
Bottom 3: Nadia, Scott, Bo

Bootee: Nadia.

I hope it's either Scott or Anthony, but evidently they have better fan bases than they should.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

04-14-05, 00:10 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
Are you psychic or something, nailbone. You were on the money, exactly.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-13-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-05 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

I actually really liked Carrie's song choice. But the problem was that she blew the presentation part of it. Her dancing was just bizarre and not right. I've been saying to people for weeks that she may be the most overrated performer that American Idol has ever had. Good voice, mostly poor at choosing songs, acts like she's never been on a stage before.

Bravegirl 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravegirl Click to send private message to Bravegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
I agree completely about Carrie. She just looked SO awkward!

Bottom 3:

Scott (terrible job last 3 weeks and attitude)
Nadia (even though I think she's very talented)
Anthony (and he's so sweet)

Gotta go:

SCOTT! Should have been gone last week!

04-13-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
I think she watched the Pat Benatar video over the weekend. She seemed to be imitating Benatar's dancing in that video (which was also fairly bizarre).

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
Agree with all of you, and especially Simon, re: Carrie. That song just wasn't her. If she gets back to doing the types of songs she likes she'll be better onstage. She's never going to be a bundle of energy up there, but she's had performances where she looked a lot more comfortable than she did last night.

And I thought she sounded like Pat Benatar too throughout most of that song. The same vocal inflections, rasps in the voice.

My bottom three are

Nadia (she's been there twice already and can't seem to put a knockout performance together),

Scott (after everything, this guy is lucky to still be there and has NO business getting as cocky as he is), and

Anwar (performance was just okay, not especially memorable).

Nadia will be gone. I think Scott deserves it more, but he does seem to have a loyal fan base out there.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Scott"
Guess I'm in the minority but I loved Carrie's performance. I thought she finally showed some personality. She looked great and sounded great.

The 2 best were Constantine and Carrie.

I love Bo but I think he was just status quo last night.

Anthony did much better but I'm still not a fan.

Vonzell was good but if she keeps going up an octave, she's going to sound like Fantasia.

So I guess that leaves Nadia ( bad song choice, great voice ), Anwar (he simply has no rhythm, great voice) and Scott (please send this cocky gansta wanna be home).

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Scott"
Carrie had said something about trying to get rid of the "B" word. But she can do no wrong. Here's my bottom three...

1) Nadia
2) Anwar of Anthony
3) Scott

Scott is gone!!!

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Scott"
I thought Nadia gave the worst performance of the week. But I still think Scott goes home.

Bottom three: Scott, Nadia, Anthony (even though Anwar deserves that last bottom-three spot more than Anthony this week).

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
My bottom three: Carrie, Nadia, and Scott. Scott goes home. PLEASE?!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Bottom three..."
Nadia, Scott, and Anwar.

Nadia is going home.

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Bottom three..."
I think the bottom three will be Nadia, Anthony and Carrie. I think Nadia will be the one to leave. She hasd the weakest performance last night. I liked Scott's performance and the fact that he got a thumbs up from Hall & Oats may sway the voters.

04-13-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravegirl Click to send private message to Bravegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Bottom three..."
"I liked Scott's performance and the fact that he got a thumbs up from Hall & Oats may sway the voters"

I don't think that Hall & Oats would have ever given us their true opinion of Scott's version of their hit. I'd say they were being extremely polite. What could they have done?? Given him the thumbs down? I think most voters will realize this and hopefully not be swayed.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
The bottom two will be Scott and Nadia. Scott probably will keep his base, so he's safe for another week, and Nadia goes home. The third person joining the bottom three could be any one of the others except Constantine. I'm guessing Anwar. (Or maybe Carrie.)

04-14-05, 00:13 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
Very astute with your guesses.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

weird al 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weird%20al Click to send private message to weird%20al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
Bottom 3 - Nadia, Scott, Anthony.

Bootee - Scott.

Nadia was probably saved by Simon predicting (twice) that she will be voted off this week. It was certainly an undeserved comment considering he said it before he heard a single other contestant. I'm sure that created a big backlash, especially among Nadia's fans.

Anthony improved from last week, but so had just about everybody else on the show. IMO, his was the worst performance of the week. But he probably has enough of a fanbase to save him, and the judges' positive comments help.

Scott had a mixed performance. But his past will continue to haunt him, and his mouthing off to Simon certainly didn't help his chances. His fans must have voted like crazy last week, yet he still made the bottom 2. I think they'll slack off a little this week. So he's my prediction for this week's boot.

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Nadia"
I think this is Nadia's night to go. I agree with Simon, I think at this point Vonzell has taken all of her votes...

8. Nadia
7. Anthony
6. Anwar

5. Scott
4. Vonzell
3. Carrie
2. Bo
1. Constantine

04-13-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Nadia"
I don't understand that comment. Why would Vonzell take Nadia's votes? Why not Carrie, or Anwar or whoever??

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Nadia"
I think Simon was referring to the fact that they are similar in style.

There's a certain fan base that likes soul singers. They are probably fans of both Nadia & Vonzell. They might vote for one and not the other based on individual performances.

With that logic, fans might have chosen to vote for Vonzell instead of Nadia. When the finals began, it seemed that Nadia was destined to go far. That fan base doesn't seem very solid right now.

When one of those two is eliminated, voters would most likely switch to the other. They are not likely to switch to someone who sings country, for instance, like Carrie. It's a genre thing.

Should Scott Savol leave, his fans might very well switch to Nadia or Vonzell. Conversely, Carrie's country fans are not likely to switch to Scott, Nadia or Vonzell. I think they would migrate to Anthony, Constantine or Bo.

If Anthony goes home, his fans will most likely move on to Carrie or Constantine, who fit that pop mold. They are not likely to vote for Scott, who seems to be sort of the anti-Clay.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Nadia"
>I think Simon was referring to
>the fact that they are
>similar in style.
>
>There's a certain fan base that
>likes soul singers. They are
>probably fans of both Nadia
>& Vonzell. They might vote
>for one and not the
>other based on individual performances.
>
>
>With that logic, fans might have
>chosen to vote for Vonzell
>instead of Nadia. When the
>finals began, it seemed that
>Nadia was destined to go
>far. That fan base doesn't
>seem very solid right now.
>
>
>When one of those two is
>eliminated, voters would most likely
>switch to the other. They
>are not likely to switch
>to someone who sings country,
>for instance, like Carrie. It's
>a genre thing.
>
>Should Scott Savol leave, his fans
>might very well switch to
>Nadia or Vonzell. Conversely, Carrie's
>country fans are not likely
>to switch to Scott, Nadia
>or Vonzell. I think they
>would migrate to Anthony, Constantine
>or Bo.
>
>If Anthony goes home, his fans
>will most likely move on
>to Carrie or Constantine, who
>fit that pop mold. They
>are not likely to vote
>for Scott, who seems to
>be sort of the anti-Clay.
>
>
>
>These reality show contestants need a
>reality check!

I agree with you 100%. Great explanation!

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Nadia"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-05 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

I think Vonzell is the one to be taking Nadia's votes because Vonzell is the most similar to Nadia, so she is her main competition. It's more likely that they would share the same fans.

For instance, I bet little boys vote for Nadia, that would never vote for Anwar, just because he is a man...

Carrie is so different because she is country... I can't imagine there being as much crossover among fans.

So if Nadia has a poor performance, and Vonzell has a terrific performance, I can see people from that fanbase switching their vote...

Just like I think Bo is Constantine's main competition... I bet they share a lot of fans, because they are the most similar. I am a Constantine fan, but Bo is a close second for me... If Constantine blows it one week, and Bo does really well, I'd be more likely to vote for Bo than I would for any other contestants...

That's all I meant. IMO, Nadia's main competition is doing better than her, and I think it's going to hurt her with the votes.

Along the same lines, I thik it's hurting Bo that Constantine keeps doing so well -- I would not be surprised if Bo were in the bottom three tonight too...

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Scott"
Bottom three: Scott, Nadia, Anthony (toss up between Anthony & Anwar).

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Nadia"
I am guessing that Nadia and Vonzell are sharing the same fan base right now. Vonzell did better in my opinion this week and was in the bottom three last week so people should jump over and try to save her this week. That leaves Nadia out of votes and up for my boot pick.
Anthony and Scott should go before her, heck they should have went before Jessica and Nikko, so if either of them are the boot instead I will be pleasantly surprised.
The only ones safe from not being in the bottom three are Carrie, Constantine, and Bo. I'll predict now that none of these three will be in the bottom three until it is numarically impossible for one of them not to be. Everyone else is a possibility.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Scott"
I hope. He is long overdue.

Nadia and Anwar will be the other two.

Moves courtesy of Syren

gwrbassin 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gwrbassin Click to send private message to gwrbassin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
I agree and hope that scott is sent home this week. But something to think about and it may mean nothing I voted for Bo last night and called in 5 times and got through every time the last time this happened Nikko went home so I do not know but I am guessing Bo makes it in bottom 3 this week.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Nadia"
Should be: Scott

Bottom Three: Nadia, Anwar, Anthony

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
I believe that Scott and Nadia will definately be bottom 2. I'd lean toward Scott to go, because I think his comments + poor performance, slightly edge out Simon's comments + poor performance for Nadia. Wouldn't be surprised either way, but I'd rather see Scott out.

The other in the bottom 3 will probably be Anwar or *shocker* Bo. If Anthony had enough fans to keep him out of the bottom 3 last week, he shouldn't be there after a good performance. Vonzell's fans should pick it up this week, after her appearance in the bottom 3 last week, plus she was great last night. From reading other boards, it seems many of Nikko's fans will now support Vonzell.

For right now, I think Carrie and Constantine are untouchable. While the review on Carrie's performance are mixed, I think she has a HUGE fanbase, and won't see the bottom for some time, if at all. Constantine is collecting more fans each week, and he, while strongly disliked by a few, is winning over many, myself incuded.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-13-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Vonzell & Nikko"
Other than Carrie getting Jessica's votes, I think Vonzell getting Nikko's votes is the only other logical assumption we can make about where ousted idols votes will go. I have seen a lot of people assuming that Nadia and Vonzell are splitting votes, which I don't see at all. The only similarity between the two is that they are black women. Nikko and Vonzell seem to have the most similar fan base of the remaining idols, so Nikko's ouster will probably bolster Vonzell's numbers (plus having in the bottom three last week won't hurt).

Agree about Constantine winning many people over, too. I was getting peeved by him early on with all of his strange facial expressions and his mug constantly smirking on my TV screen, but he's totally shocked me with his vocal ability lately. Bo is really in trouble, I think, after Constantine's performance last night. I don't know if Bo faithfuls would dare vote for Constantine "the Poser", but some of the people who've seen their favorites already take the plunge (like you and I *sob*) might just jump on the Constantine bandwagon since he seems to be picking up a lot of momentum as the weeks roll on. This season is pretty different from previous seasons with the variety of genres/styles of the contestants, so it's much harder to predict who'll go when and all of that stuff.

Hopefully people realized they made a huge mistake voting off Nikko last week and will vote off the right person this week. THe right person could be Scott, Nadia, Anwar or Anthony, IMO. These four have had plenty of time to get it right and have been pretty rotten so far. Good riddance to any of them.

My prediction...

Boot: Scott (or Nadia...they are both deserving of the boot this week)

Bottom three: Scott, Nadia, Anwar

Got blog?

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. ""voting off""

>Hopefully people realized they made a
>huge mistake voting off Nikko
>last week and will vote
>off the right person this
>week.

Interesting how it all sounds like you can vote for your "boot preference". Wouldn't that be so much simpler?
Ryan: "Scott, you're gone, because 30 million people called in and voted you off!"

04-13-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "HA!"
We've discussed this many times on the board here...sounds great in theory, but the same issues would crop up when people started to realize that all they needed to do was knock out the biggest competition (a la Survivor) early on in order to give their favorite a shot.

BUT, my dh had a great idea tonight. We all know they do that bottom three stuff each week. It's probably not really feasible, but it would take some of the crazy fanatic voter factor out of the equation...after the bottom three is revealed, there's a separate vote only between those three and the loser them goes home. Like I said, probably not feasible, but it would be much more likely to weed out the really sucky ones if you had to choose between the lesser of three evils, KWIM?

Got blog?

04-14-05, 00:19 AM (EST)
49. "RE: HA!"
Your idea would weed out the weaker singers but it would take another day to do and we will never see it happen. I think the producers like some uncertainty.

04-14-05, 00:42 AM (EST)
51. "yeah"
I mean, that's why it's not really feasible (taking another day)...but I'm sure Fox would not be opposed to extending AI another day, don't ya think? hehe

Got blog?

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: yeah"
You know, I wonder if they wouldn't go for it. Gives them an excuse to air another day's worth of programming. On the other hand, it would air against either Survivor or CSI, so that might not be that desirable. Maybe if you pushed everything back to Monday?

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "NADIA"
This prediction is based on the alternating-week voting patterns theory presented in this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/1276.shtml

Here is what the chart predicts for this week:

BOOT: Nadia (In bottom three 2 weeks ago.)

ALSO IN THE BOTTOM 3:
Anthony (bottom three 3 weeks ago.)
Anwar (bottom three 2 weeks ago.)

Safe in week 5: Scott and Vonzell (bottom three last week, will be 'saved' this week by their fans.)

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: NADIA"
Larry, while I totally respect your theory and have seen it mostly hold up, I get a feeling Scott's rap sheet and his attitude last night, not to mention the horrid song, will hurt him. I definitely see him in the bottom 3 tonight.

I agree that Nadia is the boot, because of your theory as well as the fact that she has been a veritable snooze-fest the last few weeks and she isn't as pretty as Anwar, our other snoozer.

Anthony has too many teeny-bopper fans to go home after a good performance if he didn't even make the bottom 3 after a "hideous" one.

My guess for bottom 3: Scott, Nadia & ?? (Anthony or Anwar)

Boot: Nadia (Alt. Scott)

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: NADIA"
Agree. Boot: Nadia, but Alt. boot: Scott.

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Bootee Prediction"
Bottom Three:
1.Nadia
2.Scott
3.Carrie

Going home:
Scott(hopefully)

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-13-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
1 - Carrie - It doesn't matter whether or not she did well last night or any other night, IMO. She has a ginormous fanbase and will probably be receiving the highest number of votes.
2 - Bo - Same as w/Carrie. It wouldn't matter whether he blew it or not. He'll stay.
3 - Constantine - Didn't see his performance, but apparently it was pretty good. Don't think he's gonna be in the bottom three.
4 - Vonzell - Did a great job last night and has been doing consistently well for the past few weeks, actually. Don't think she's gonna be in the bottom three.
5 - Anthony - Somehow, he won't be in the bottom three...again.
6 - Anwar - I wish he was the one going, b/c I don't like him at all, but he did pretty good.
7 - Nadia - I love her, I hope she wins and doesn't leave tonight. I think she'll be in the bottom two, though. Bottom three at best, IMO. I think she has more fans than Scott...so perhaps if they all voted for her (like me!), she'll stick around. Otherwise, I think she'll go. Which is a shame, b/c she's a great singer, only...she chooses a lot of bad songs.
8 - Scott - God, I hope he leaves. And I think the chances are pretty good as well...I don't know if he did well last night or not, but even if he did, I think he'll also be in the bottom two.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
I don't care unless it's either Scott or Anthony.

I'd be disappointed to see anyone leave before those two.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
Bottom 3: Anwar, Vonzel, Nadia all who have been in the bottom 3 before

Boot: Nadia

Wish he would be booted: Scott

04-14-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
>"Just like I think Bo is Constantine's main competition... I bet they share a lot of fans, because they are the most similar. I am a Constantine fan, but Bo is a close second for me... If Constantine blows it one week, and Bo does really well, I'd be more likely to vote for Bo than I would for any other contestants...<"

So if you are a Constantine fan.....you really like him...and he has one bad week, you'll switch your vote?? I think that anyone can have a bad day. For instance, I really like Carrie but this week I thought she was terrible. Last night we heard the explanation. She was ill. Should she be booted for one bad performance???

04-14-05, 00:31 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Bootee Prediction Thread"
You wer predicting with you heart. Nadia not only made the bottom 3, she made the bottom 1 is is gone this week. I know we all hate when our favorites are voted off the show.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •