The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-02, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-02 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

Yes, the dread "Dirty Kimmi" Kappenberg has shaken off her role of judging thong contests and is now editorializing. The most surprising part is that someone would publish her lame thoughts. But here's the zap2it.com article:

http://tv.zap2it.com/news/tvnewsdaily.html?26207

Ex-'Survivor' Decries Killing Animals on TV
Wed, May 29, 2002 07:50 PM PDT

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Kimmi Kappenberg, a former contestant on "Survivor: The Australian Outback," is speaking out about how animals are treated in movies and TV shows like the one on which she appeared.

In an op-ed piece in Wednesday's (May 29) Los Angeles Times, Kappenberg rails against producers of TV shows who have "harmed animals in the name of ratings."

"It's about time those who run these so-called reality shows develop consciences," writes Kappenberg, who lists herself as a TV producer living in Ronkonkoma, N.Y., and a member of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Kappenberg's strict vegetarian ways caused conflict with some of her fellow "Survivor" contestants. Her op-ed piece describes a now-notorious incident that happened during the Australian edition of CBS' reality show: the killing of a pig for food by contestant Michael Skupin.

The incident, which CBS captured on camera, caused an uproar among animal-rights activists. In its wake, the Australian state of Queensland enacted a new law increasing protections for animals used in film and TV productions.

Kappenberg praises shows such as "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "ER" for using animatronic creatures for scenes in which animals die and says others should follow suit. She also says the killing of animals on television "must be stopped, by legislation ultimately, but also by audience boycott."

Really, Kimmi? So it's OK to watch people eat animals killed by others, but it's not OK to watch people kill animals for food? Or, like your fellow PETA members, do you believe that it's just OK for animals to eat people for food, but people eating animals is wrong? Duh.

Anyone who isn't afraid of developing brain sludge after reading her so-called "thoughts" can find the full LA Times commentary here:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/opinion/la-000037615may29.story?coll=la%2Dnews%2Dcomment

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Bebo 05-30-02 1
   RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Teddy_Bear 05-30-02 3
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Dianetic 05-30-02 2
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... MakeItStop 05-30-02 4
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... wildchickenhunter 05-30-02 5
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... George Tirebiter 05-30-02 6
   Agree AyaK 05-30-02 13
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... PagongRatEater 05-30-02 7
   RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... managerr 05-30-02 8
       RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... PagongRatEater 05-30-02 9
           RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... managerr 05-30-02 10
               RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... 3forme 05-30-02 11
                   RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... ConningOfficer 05-31-02 21
 Kimmi's not so bad JeffGator 05-30-02 12
   RE: Kimmi's not so bad Kokoro 05-30-02 14
   RE: Kimmi's not so bad Q 06-07-02 33
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... dabo 05-31-02 15
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Naked 05-31-02 16
   RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Femme 05-31-02 18
       RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Naked 05-31-02 24
           RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Femme 05-31-02 25
               RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Naked 05-31-02 27
                   RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Femme 05-31-02 29
   RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... SkyRaider 05-31-02 19
       RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... PagongRatEater 05-31-02 20
           RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Kokoro 05-31-02 23
   RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Ra_8secs 06-17-02 37
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... SherpaDave 05-31-02 17
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... moonbaby 05-31-02 22
   RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... George Tirebiter 05-31-02 26
       RE: Not About Kimmi Dakota 05-31-02 28
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... LadyT 05-31-02 30
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Ra_8secs 05-31-02 31
   RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... Teddy_Bear 05-31-02 32
       RE: In defense of Vegetarians Dakota 06-17-02 34
           RE: In defense of Vegetarians Bebo 06-17-02 35
           RE: In defense of Vegetarians samiam 06-17-02 36
               RE: In defense of Vegetarians Dakota 06-17-02 38
 RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "B... sensi92 06-21-02 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-02, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Kimmi, Kimmi, Kimmi. Even though we haven't talked about you for awhile, we haven't forgotten you. There's no need to try and extend your fifteen minutes.

Even ruder and snottier as the years go by. Let's add mean, horrible, nasty witch while we're at it. Got it down to a science.

Card-carrying member of the PGSA

Carolina Hurricanes - Eastern Conference Champions
Bedeviled NJ, nabbed the Habs, and raked the Leafs!

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-30-02, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
>Kimmi, Kimmi, Kimmi. Even though we haven't talked about you for awhile, we haven't forgotten you. There's no need to try and extend your fifteen minutes.<

Do you think she inhaled to much whipped cream? Just wondering. Naw, I guess it's really a moot point anyway. She wasn't operating on all cylinders before, she went on the show. LOL.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kimmi(about Mike): My back must have been turned when he was annointed leader.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-30-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Just give me a day in the outback with Kimmi. I will teach her the joy of barbecued sausage.

Animals eating people is just wrong. There should be a law against that. Someday the supreme court will have a conservative rhottweiller on board that will take the reigns of this injustice.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-30-02, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Anyone who isn't afraid of developing brain sludge after reading her so-called "thoughts" can find the full LA Times commentary here

Be afraid, be very afraid!

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-30-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
AyaK,
No thanks. Your synopsis was good enough for me.
After showing off her ignorance for 15+ days ( or however long she was on)you would have thought she might realize her ignorance is accentuated everytime she opens her mouth. I think the S4 people could have taken a lesson from both S1, and S2. The S4 idiots could have had BBQ fish, chicken or pig everynight, yet they sat on their lazy asses and complained.
Stinky Kimmi K. what a piece of SH*T!!!!!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-30-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Even as a semi-vegetarian (I think the occasional Thanksgiving turkey or grilled mahi-mahi means I don't qualify as the Real Deal) this woman makes my colon bunch. If she felt so strongly, she never should've whored herself as a Survivor contestant.

I bet anything that she makes her vegetarian dishes to RESEMBLE meat-based counterparts, and probably thinks artificial furs are just dandy for a winter coat--she thinks it's fine to use animatronic animals so we can pretend we're watching the real thing being dismembered for our entertainment on teevee, after all--but it's my contention that a real activist would eschew even the APPEARANCE of "abuse." Enjoy those soybeans for what they are, revel in your wool or cotton clothing (hell, she strikes me as the type who'd wear PLASTIC happily!) and confine your television-viewing to the National Geographic Channel. Just don't alienate people by forcing your hypocrisy down our throats.

Yes, it makes more sense to eat beans--twenty pounds of 'em will feed a sh¡tload of people, but only adds a pound of meat onto a cow (what is that, a couple man-sized burgers?)--but I can't say that I fault anyone who prefers to make meat-eating their trip, as long as they do it in an appreciative way--realize that animal gave its life for you and make sure you don't WASTE it in any way. And if you're in a position to know intimately that the chicken on your plate was a living creature and someone had to cut its head off, rip its feathers out, cut it open, rip out its guts, etc.--it didn't miraculously appear under cellophane in the WalMart freezer display--you're more likely to appreciate the sacrifice that bird made. (Kimmi made a special point of criticizing the PBS show where people endeavored to live for a period of time exactly as early settlers did--and who'd'a thunk it, that involved killing some chickens and a pig!)

Boo to the LA Times for thinking she'd make a worthwhile contributor. And boo to little Kimmi, herself, who will ALWAYS be remembered more as the Pigpen of the Outback. (LOL--imagine if she'd been sent to Africa, instead!)

"Duh" is an understatement.

GT

Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action. -Goethe

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-02, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Agree"
My thoughts exactly, GT. The prepackaged, bloodless way that most of our food appears on our supermarket shelves seems to me to be much more harmful to Kimmi's cause than a show depicting a gentle, frightened animal fleeing for its life from a bunch of hungry hunters.

Not that Kimmi would ever understand that, mind you.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
I love ALL animals....especially cows....rare.

Give it up Kimmy! What in your pathetic performance in the Outback would lead you to believe that you are qualified to offer your opinion on ANYTHING. Repeat after Charles Barkley -"I am not a role model."

For your follow-up piece, are planning an article on the medicinal benefits of masturbation? Argh! Now I've got THAT mental image to deal with for the rest of the day. Thanks Kimmi. Go away now. Buh-bye.

"I will ALWAYS wag my finger in your face!"

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-30-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
I totally disagree with what Kimmi has to say, but I do think that she has the guts to stand up for what she believes in. She was willing to get *voted off* in Episode 2 to stand up for what she believes in.

Of course the question as to why she signed up in the first place is a good one. But one that can easily be answered. ("She's a media ho")

05-30-02, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Just as I have the right to ridicule her beliefs. God Bless America!

For the record, she has every right to her beliefs, I just don't happen to think that she is in any way qualified to offer them for public consumption.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-30-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Well, she is an *official* spokesperson for PETA now, from what I understand.

3forme 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-30-02, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3forme Click to send private message to 3forme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-31-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
I'd love to own that bumper sticker to piss a lot of people off if and when I get stationed on the west coast.

How many minutes is Kimmi running on her fame clock? Isn't up to about 24 or 25 now? Stop. Now. Please.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-30-02, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Kimmi's not so bad"
I actually kind of like Kimmi. I admire the cause she is standing up for. Back on Survivor, I hated her when she said that "masturbation" comment (which was just rude and foul in my opinion) but I began to feel bad for her after that.

I don't think I would have wanted to bathe myself in that water either. And I respect her vegetarian beliefs and animal rights activism. I'm not a vegetarian myself, but I admire those that have the will power to stay away from animals.

And by the way, I think she looks pretty cute off the island. She may have bad fashion sense (the picture with Mitchell at the S4 Finale) but she's still cute in my opinion.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-30-02, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kimmi's not so bad"
Well Jeff, this is probably the only time I can join you in liking one of the weirder contestants - Personally, I really liked Kimmi during S2 (not as much as some other contestants, but she was never as low on my list as most people place her).

However, I guess this could just be because she's the only Survivor I've ever had email correspondance with (BTW, she comes across well in writing IMO) ^-^

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-07-02, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Kimmi's not so bad"
I agree Jeff. I don't mind Kimmi to much. She has the right to her opinions and in my meat eating opinion, her opinion is just as valid as mine. Anyone who feels otherwise is a little to self-rightous for me. Just because you do not agree with someone does not make their views less valid than yours. It is America after all. She should not try to cram it down others throats so to speak though.

I also agree that Kimmi is looking much better post Outback. And by the way, my cousin works out with Kimmi at a gym on Long Island (were I am also from and grew up). My cousin hates her, but I'm sure it is a Cat Fight type thing. I have also been to Wall St. a bunch, the bar she used to work at.

Later all,

Dan
D.R.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-02, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Was Kimmi the one who went on Survivor in order to prove that she isn't scatterbrained or something? I'm still waiting for the proof.

Guess they don't get hunting shows out there on Long Island, Kimmi doesn't know what she's missing if she thinks reality shows are such big bad guys.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-31-02, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-02 AT 03:54 AM (EST)

I didn't like Kimmi when she was on S2, and it just goes to follow that I don't like her now. That said, here is my take on Vegatarianism.

I was a vegetarian for about a year of my life when I was just a young hippy. I protested the cruelty to animal bit, and refused to eat meat for "humanitarian" reasons. I signed up for the military (US Navy Corpsman with the Marines) and it was either eat meat in boot camp, or die of starvation, so I ate meat.

After getting out, I thought about my viewpoints a little more, and came to the conclusion that death of something has to occur for our lives to exist. Either animal, or plant, something has to die for us to be nourished.

To extend that thought, I thought of all of the poor little carrots, just passing the time in the earth, before being violently ripped from the ground, and put into hot searing pans. I also thought of eating green beans. Does anyone realize, that what you are actually eating is a fetus?

In comparison, eating these poor defensless vegetables is way more "inhumane" than eating a cow, or a chicken. At least the cow has an opportunity to run away, and the chicken can always fly. The vegtables don't stand a chance.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-02, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
>>I also thought of eating green beans. Does anyone realize, that what you are actually eating is a fetus?<<

Gross, gross and more gross. Thanks for putting it that way. (And, boy am I glad I had green beans last night.)

By the by, what's a young hippy doing enlisting in the navy?

05-31-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
By the by, what's a young hippy doing enlisting in the navy?

I joined the Navy as a noncombatant. I was going to be a "healer."
I also thought that it was going to be like an episode of the Love Boat. What it turned out to be was a good chance to dodge a few bullets while being stationed in a desert with a bunch of smelly Marines. Oh well... You live and you learn....

05-31-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Sweaty Marines in a hot dessert, oops, I mean desert. And, what was the problem? Oh yeah, well, bullets or no, I still can't see the problem...

05-31-02, 06:11 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Sweaty Marines in a hot dessert, oops, I mean desert. And, what was the problem? Oh yeah, well, bullets or no, I still can't see the problem...

Although I have never been the kind of guy attracted to Marines, You sound like my kind of girl....

05-31-02, 08:56 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Thinking to self "Funny, my kinda guy is usually naked".

Okay, enougha all this, already.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-31-02, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
At least the cow has an opportunity to run away, and the chicken can always fly.

Chickens can fly? Hmm, Naked? I think you spent a wee bit too much time of your Navy enlistment with the Marines.

I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants me to be just like them.
- Bob Dylan "Maggie's Farm"

05-31-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Maybe we should all chip in and send him a copy or {i] Chicken Run/

RAT TASTES LIKE FLYING CHICKEN

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
I'd much rather have chicken pot pie ;)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Right On, Naked

Life eats life, with a little help from Ra and some dirt.

In Elementary school, we did a 3rd grade biology experiment growing lima beans -- sprouting them under slides and then planting and nuturing them to reasonably full growth. I couldn't eat lima beans for 6 years after that.

A conscious is a horribly limiting thing to have in the cruel dog-eat-dog world.

and hugs and sunshine for all, Ra

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-02, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Saving Babe? Based on her bathing habits in S2, I thought she was Babe.

Click the link! We were Yahoo's Site of the Day! Whoo!
Criminals From the Neck Up

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-02, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
I think an animatronic Kimmi would be a vast improvement.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-31-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
> I think an animatronic Kimmi would be a vast improvement.
Overkill! I'm afraid she'd just come off like a life-sized Pez dispenser. . .

And has anyone stopped to ponder the horrible inevitability that as a spokesman for PETA, it's only a matter of time before Ms. Pigpen poses nude for one of those ads?

*shudder* Be afraid, people, be VERY afraid. . .

GT

More hay, Trigger? No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-02, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Not About Kimmi "
When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe. John Muir

I totally disagree with the belief that nature was only made for the use of people. Human beings are not the center of the universe, and, if they are to sustain themselves, it is vitally important for them to be awakened to how closely they are linked with the rest of nature. Wynn Bullock

Hear our prayer...for animals that are overworked, underfed, and cruelly treated; for all wistful creatures in captivity that beat their wings against bars; for any that are hunted or lost or deserted or frightened or hungry; for all that must be put to death...And for those who deal with them we ask a heart of compassion and gentle hands and kindly words. Albert Schweitzer

Story: A woman at a zoo looked at an animal that seemed sad and bored. The woman said to him, "I'm sorry you're not in your natural habitat." The animal looked back and said, "Well, neither are you."

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-02, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Oh for the Love of all that is Mericful and True, Kimmi, please, stop writing and go back to wondering where you can masterbate. It will be so much more productive for you.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
Naked has the point.
And Sky, did you even watch the show? Yes, chickens can fly. It's just the domesticated (destined for slaughter) ones with clipped wing feathers that can't.

Let us not get too moralistic about the evolutionary food chain. I like Ted Nugent's idea: Kill it and Grill it.

But I'll stop eating animals, maybe, when they stop attacking us. That includes insects of the like that dessicated Chandra Levy's corpse. It's true that vegetables can't run away, but for the most part, we gave them life (by planting them) anyway. "What is given shall be taken away" -- proverbs somewhere I'm sure. (You can find anything in the Bible, if you twist and turn and spin hard enough.)

Kimmi was alternately bemusing and disgusting to me. How does such a warped brain continue to live?

and hugs and sunshine for all, Ra

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-31-02, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
>(You can find anything in the Bible, if you twist and turn and spin hard enough.)

I thought that the s4 contestants had to do that during the swap.

>Kimmi was alternately bemusing and disgusting to me. How does such a warped brain continue to live?<

Is that the name of some bad 40's horror B-Flick?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna (about the chickens): Let's call them "Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner."

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

06-17-02, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: In defense of Vegetarians"
Please don't hate me because I'm a vegetarian. Ethan was vegetarian too. Many Buddhists are vegetarian. Kimmi is not a representative sample of the vegetarian population.

Save the Tigers of Thailand!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-02, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: In defense of Vegetarians"
Please don't hate me because I'm a vegetarian.

I only like vegetarians who attempt hygiene.

Rude, snotty, mean, horrible, nasty, witch, yadda yadda yadda...

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Carolina Hurricanes - Eastern Conference Champions - and I'm still proud to be a Caniac!

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: In defense of Vegetarians"
I *love* vegetarians. They're especially good with a light cream sauce.

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat Him.

06-17-02, 02:30 PM (EST)
38. "RE: In defense of Vegetarians"
Thank you, Bebo. FYI, I'm very good at hygiene. And Samiam? I think I once dated someone who said the same thing! Teehee!

sensi92 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-21-02, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sensi92 Click to send private message to sensi92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Stinky Kimmi Returns to Save "Babe""
I can't help myself. Kimmi just makes me creamy. Probably tastes like brocolli though.

They're lying to me! They're all lying to me!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •