The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Interview with S2 Chopper Pilot - link"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-21-01, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Interview with S2 Chopper Pilot - link"
Singapore magazine "8 Days" interviewed one of the S2 chopper pilots. http://www.survivornews.net/news/200104/19-8days/

Judge for yourselves if this is a good source. (Kokoro actually found it and posted it on Bashers for other reasons).

The pertinent quote is as follows: THE ULTIMATE SURVIVOR "The winner deserves to win. The way the game unfolds, they play it out the best way - by winning challenges, and dealing with the other contestants."

However, there is also the quote about no one knowing the actual winner, and no cameramen. So I asked myself, how can this guy know the winner? He just said that nobody knows. But what I see in this quote is, for one thing, the use of "they" (could be just for gender-neutral purposes, or could mean he is referring to two people in the quote). Also, two statements about the winner. "By winning challenges" = Colby. "dealing with the other contestants" = Tina. That one is arguable, I know, but IMO it best suits Tina.

Anyone else find this useful? Or know more about the sources involved? (website, magazine, chopper pilot, chopper company).

dangerkitty

aka CahootsKitty

Member, "Figure-Outers Anonymous"

"My name is Dangerkitty, and I am a Solve-aholic."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Been there, done that!!! sleeeve 04-21-01 1
   Disregard dangerkitty 04-21-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-01, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Been there, done that!!!"
This article has been posted on the Spoilers board for 4 or 5 days now... here's the link...

Please respond to the original post, not this one.

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1309.shtml

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-21-01, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Disregard"
Sorry sleeeve,

I looked and hadn't seen that. I must have missed your post.
Must I always come in second to you?

dangerkitty

aka CahootsKitty

Member, "Figure-Outers Anonymous"

"My name is Dangerkitty, and I am a Solve-aholic."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •