The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR9, Episode 9 TAR FANS IT'S TIME TO VOTE NOW!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR9, Episode 9 TAR FANS IT'S TIME TO VOTE NOW!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-06 AT 07:52 PM (EST)

I guess it was my week to post this....

The purpose of this thread is to tell us who you think will be eliminated in this week’s episode. Or if you think it'll be a non-elimination and who's going to finish last?
Teams still in the game:

Eric and Jeremy - "Team Gigolo"
Fran and Barry - "Team Franberry, who can't get a clue!"
Joseph and Monica - "Team MoJo"
Ray and Yolanda - "Team R.A.Y."
BJ and Tyler - "Team Happy Hippies"

Eliminated/Results:
Ep.1 = John/Scott (Lifelong Friends)
Ep.2 = Lisa/Joni (Screaming Glamazon sisters)
Ep.3 = To-Be-Continued leg
Ep.4 = Wanda/Desiree (Team Boriquas)
Ep.5 = Dani/Danielle (Team Double-D Bimbos)
Ep.6 = Dave/Lori (Team Nerd)
Ep.7 = Lake/Michelle (Team Psycho)
Ep.8 = BJ/Tyler (Happie Hippies) (Non-Elimination Leg, Stripped of possessions)

Because 3 Vinces are better than one.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BJ/Tyler vince3 04-25-06 1
 Ray and Yo mommamia 04-25-06 2
 Ra/Yo! IrishCharm 04-26-06 3
 Ray and Yolanda Seana 04-26-06 4
 Fran and Barry dabo 04-26-06 5
 Ray and Yolanda MaryKat 04-26-06 6
 TBC: Eric & Jeremy ARnutz 04-26-06 7
 Ray and Yolanda Prof_ Wagstaff 04-26-06 8
 Eric & Jeremy architecturegirl 04-26-06 9
 Franberry Snidget 04-26-06 10
 Bye Bye to Franberry PepeLePew13 04-26-06 11
 Fran and Barry michel 04-26-06 12
 Eric & Jeremy Whole Lotta Rosie 04-26-06 13
 Team R. A. Y. Max Headroom 04-26-06 14
 Non-Elim--Fran & Barry Peetah 04-26-06 15
 Team R.A.Y. Karchita 04-26-06 16
 Team MoJo Eejay 04-26-06 17
 Eric and Jeremy Flowerpower 04-26-06 18
 Joseph & Monica Estee 04-26-06 19
 Fran & Barry Serendipity 04-26-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "BJ/Tyler"
I actually hope I'm wrong this week.....

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-06, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ray and Yo"
Their storyline has arced and it's now their time to go.

IrishCharm 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-26-06, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IrishCharm Click to send private message to IrishCharm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ra/Yo!"
My Franbarries hopefully aren't going anywhere haha, I have too much dignity to put them in last! ;)

And, for special fun, here's my rank in the episode:
1.Fran/Barry (I think they're gonna finish first three times in a row now, with or w/o FFs)
2.E/J (I know, it could still be them in first, but whatevs)
3.BJ/T
4.MoJo
5.RaYo

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ray and Yolanda"
I've picked them to come in last before and been wrong. I don't understand how they're still in the Race. They're really not very good at it.

I'm only voting this week because I vote every week, but damn, I just don't know.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Fran and Barry"
Hubris strikes, they can't get that lucky again, and they have no more story.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ray and Yolanda"
They are having problems with the race and each other.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "TBC: Eric & Jeremy"
ALT: non-elim leg: E&J

Last week, Tyler (or was it BJ?) said... Mark my words, Eric & Jermey will come in last one of these legs.

This week's CBS race report says someone threatens another team with a yield. This makes me think there is a Yield on this leg. Since the last Yield was an elimination, this one should be a non-elim.

Also, for the next two episodes, the teams are in Austrailia, which makes this a perfect point to have another non-elim or another Superleg. Hey... two non-elims in a row have happened before! Plus with the Superleg occuring early this season, I really have to go with my previous prediction of this race having 2 Superlegs.

I think the hippies will Yield the frat boyz, but they'll be saved by a TBC or non-elim.

*Disclaimer: Of course, this is just all my personal speculation, so take it all with a grain of salt!

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-26-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ray and Yolanda"
tic-toc-tic-toc-tic-toc
Ring

Ray and Yolanda, your DAWtime is up!

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Eric & Jeremy"
I'm going to go against the grain here and vote my gut. I think Fran and Barry last one more episode - but they're second on my list. So, I think one of the two sets of boys goes, and I think BJ/Tyler have more longevity...

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Franberry"
Every season needs a first to last elimination episode.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Bye Bye to Franberry"
Thanks Vince for setting this up again. Can you take over for the rest of the season since I'm really overloaded with work projects and probably won't have free time online for a few more weeks?

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Fran and Barry"
Will they go from first to last? There are no easy tasks this week says Barry. Time to go.

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to send private message to Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Eric & Jeremy"
This is purely based on the process of elimination.

Pre-show spoiling has F&B skydiving at somepoint and it does not look like that is happening this episode. Combined with the consistant reminders of "4th place" in their edit, they should survive this episode.

We saw the beginning of RAY's arc last episode and the editors will most likely need a bit more time to complete their story.

MoJo would be my most likely choice for elimination this episode but the focus on the couple in the previews means that they are probably safe.

That leaves E&J and BJ&T. From the editing my gut tells me that BJ&T outlast E&J, thus the only team left to vote for is E&J.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Team R. A. Y."
They're lousy racers who recently had an uptick of camera time, and unfavorable time at that. Looks like a recipe for a Philimination to me.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-26-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Non-Elim--Fran & Barry"
Just for something different. But I hope, I hope, I hope it's not N-E!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-26-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Team R.A.Y."
Their story has been told and I really don't need to see any more of their childishness.

I think Franberry were too upbeat last week to bite the dust this week.

Eejay 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Eejay Click to send private message to Eejay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Team MoJo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-06 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

Going out on a limb and saying Monica and Joseph. They look primed for a meltdown.

All the way to the Cup!
Sig by Syren

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Eric and Jeremy"
I like Rosie's logic this week. I think MoJo will last until the final 4. I think while RayYo has a current downswing in their edit, I think they will perservere and work through it to the final 3. I think, as architecturegirl has noted in the editing thread that Fran and Barry will indeed be happy with third and thus will end in third. I think the extreme positive edit despite their current rock bottom status will land the hippies in the final three as well. That leaves the frat boys. I'm really starting to get excited about this episode!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Joseph & Monica"
The episode teasers have to tell the truth once a season, right?

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Fran & Barry"
So late to the party, but work was imposing on my time.

Don't know why I picked them. No gut feeling. Could have easily gone with anyone else. It's just that the tasks shown in the previews look so strenuous and I'm not sure they can keep up. Also, there is probably little navigating this week and without their strong suit in play, they could be in trouble.

Could probably make a case for every other team as well though.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •