The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
I just found out that one of my ex-coworkers is in the process of interviewing for The Apprentice 4 and he has had three interviews to date.

The first interview was in Louisville KY and consisted of a face-to-face interview. He thought that went well and he was called back for the second interview.

The second interview was in a group of 15 people. The process was to determine how they handle themselves in group situations. At the end of the session, each person had to list in order the person that they would like to work for and a list of the people they would fire. He impressed these peeps and was called back for a third interview.

The third interview was conducted last week. He went in and he was asked leading questions by someone off camera. He was to respond as if having a conversation with the camera. He said he wasn't too impressed with how things went.

He was told that he will hear within three weeks if he is to go on to the next round of interviews. If he makes it to the next round he will go to Hollywood for that round.

He told us that if he makes it to the next round, he could tell us that he was going to Hollywood but would be sworn to secret the rest of the way.

I will keep you updated if I find out anything else.

BTW: He says The Apprentice 4 will be older vs. younger peeps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Third round of interviews for T... miss_ganda 02-24-05 1
   RE: Third round of interviews for T... volsfan 02-24-05 6
 RE: Third round of interviews for T... royal_teen 02-24-05 2
   RE: Third round of interviews for T... volsfan 02-24-05 7
 RE: Third round of interviews for T... mrc 02-24-05 3
   RE: Third round of interviews for T... royal_teen 02-24-05 4
       RE: Third round of interviews for T... mrc 02-24-05 5
           RE: Third round of interviews for T... volsfan 02-24-05 8
               RE: Third round of interviews for T... royal_teen 02-24-05 9
                   RE: Third round of interviews for T... volsfan 02-24-05 11
                       RE: Third round of interviews for T... royal_teen 02-24-05 14
           CUT IT OUT NOW! Bebo 02-24-05 10
               Post removed Bebo 02-24-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-24-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
BTW: He says The Apprentice 4 will be older vs. younger peeps.

As in old school versus young blood?

Thanks for the info. Hope your friend gets into the final 18 so we could follow him/her and discuss with each progress.

02-24-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
Yes, old school vs. young blood!

royal_teen 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-24-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail royal_teen Click to send private message to royal_teen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
sound's real??
Did he receive a 42 page application to fill up.
Is it Hollywood, FL? (May be that is part of secret too)
"Ex-coworker", so this time it is 60 vs 20.
let us see..you are atleast trying to keep the discussion on selection process alive..and kicking.

02-24-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
He had to fill out the application on his first interview. He didn't say how many pages and I didn't ask.

No, it is Hollywood California.

The man is around 40 so I guess he would be on the older team. Do you honestly think they could find enough 60 year olds that would want to the apprentice?

I wasn't trying to keep the selection process alive as much as I wanted to tell all information that I have uncovered. I actually debated on whether to put this in spoilers. I think the older vs. younger is the only spoiler info though.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
I have it on good authority that the first interview consists of sitting around talking about nothing.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Kinda like Seinfeld.

02-24-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail royal_teen Click to send private message to royal_teen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
Here is the transcript "
ok. Thanks. No problem.
All you want is, for me to talk about something, correct. Let me talk about something.

While most of the people think about something all the time, they do not realize there is something in everything.
One might wonder, how can it be "there is something in everything".

I am not just refering to the "thing" that is in both something and everything.

For example take anything, it does have something right.

How about nothing, then. Is there anything there in nothing. Yes, nothing has something too. What do I mean?

Nothing implies there is nothing right, isn't that something.

"Isn't that something!"

Now do you agree there is something in everything including nothing.well..you are selected as apprentice.!!!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
See, now, to me that button's in the worst possible spot.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
See, royal_teen, getting off-topic can be fun!

02-24-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
MRC, I think the first interview would be very similar to just getting to know someone. The meat of the interviews was numbers 2 and 3.

02-24-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
2nd would be very similar to just getting to know someone in a professional fish market.
3rd would be very similar to just getting to know someone through AFV.

02-24-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
I have no idea what you mean by your post. However, I think it would be obvious that they (the interviewers) are going to try and get more information the more interviews the peeps have. Is that what you are saying?

02-24-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Third round of interviews for The Apprentice 4"
You got what i said. Finally one person...my goodness.
It is reality..the selection process has to be like real, real.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "CUT IT OUT NOW!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-05 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

I am tired of warning you both. Show forums are not the place for Off-Topic discussions or personal gripes.

Starting a new thread with new information about the selection process is acceptable. It does not constitute a guidelines violation. Repeatedly bringing up a locked topic and steering topics into personal gripes is.

I will not be issuing warnings about this anymore...but memberships will be terminated. Both of you need to pay attention to that.

Get that playground crap off the forums NOW.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Post removed"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-05 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

Violation of section XIII of the community guidelines.

XIII. RESPECT THE MODERATORS, THEIR ROLE, AND THEIR DECISIONS

Please remember that moderators are people too -- people who generously volunteer THEIR TIME to manage a community FOR YOUR USE. They also have personal lives and feelings. While they are very generous in volunteering their time, do not presume that a moderator will always be immediately available to respond to your issue. Do not take a lack of response or action on their part as grounds to take you own "vigilante moderation" action. "Vigilante moderation" will not be tolerated and will possibly result in the termination of your RealityTVWorld.com membership. While disagreeing with the actions or decision of the moderator team is permitted, respecting their decision is required and repeated open questioning or badgering of their decision is not permitted.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •