The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye - Episode 9.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-06, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye - Episode 9.11"
The usual, snarky answers to snarky questions. It's going to be a short list this week being that I'm late in getting this going and it's past my bed-time...

1. What the heck happened to Monica? She started off the leg with perfect make-up and a perfectly coiffed ponytail. Then half-way through she looks like she just got run over by a lawn mower.

2. Instead of bugs, what should some of the racers be forced to mow down on?

3. I'm so sick of that Travelocity gnome! I'd like to drop-kick it into a volcano. What would you like to do with it?

4. Monica really sucked at the clay pot task. How could she have come up with a better way to carry the pots?

5. Yolanda couldn't go into the temple until she covered her bare arms. What "violations" would prevent other racers from getting into the temple?

EXTRA CREDIT: The monkeys certainly seemed to like Eric & Jeremy. What were the monkeys thinking?

Siggie courtesy of Seana

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye - Episode 9.11 cahaya 05-15-06 1
   RE: Hawkeye - Episode 9.11 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-15-06 2
       RE: Hawkeye - Episode 9.11 cahaya 05-15-06 4
 RE: Hawkeye - Episode 9.11 Max Headroom 05-15-06 3
 Medio Hawkeye - Episode 9.11 Molaholic 05-16-06 5
   RE: Medio Hawkeye - Episode ... warp_core breach 05-17-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-06, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye - Episode 9.11"
1. What the heck happened to Monica? She started off the leg with perfect make-up and a perfectly coiffed ponytail. Then half-way through she looks like she just got run over by a lawn mower.

The TAR Hairdressing crew couldn't tolerate the whining any more and quit. The poor cameraman, though, had to put up with it to the finish.

The TAR producers for introducing Fear Factor Gross-Out into TAR.

3. I'm so sick of that Travelocity gnome! I'd like to drop-kick it into a volcano. What would you like to do with it?

That gnome reminds me of a story I saw on TV about a British lady who had hundreds of the dang things in her garden. One day, she decided she had enough, and smashed them all up one by one with a sledgehammer.

4. Monica really sucked at the clay pot task. How could she have come up with a better way to carry the pots?

As blindly as she was doing the task, she might as well have stuck one over her head.

5. Yolanda couldn't go into the temple until she covered her bare arms. What "violations" would prevent other racers from getting into the temple?

BJ and Tyler's illicit substances.

EXTRA CREDIT: The monkeys certainly seemed to like Eric & Jeremy. What were the monkeys thinking?

"Welcome to the monkey house, boys!"

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

Thanks, WCB, for hosting the Hawkeyes this time around!

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye - Episode 9.11"
I assume you are recently to TAR. Food gross-out go way back in this show. Infact compared to the past ones this was mild.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye - Episode 9.11"
Food gross-out go way back in this show.

Yeah, I know, and I never did like it. It's one reason I quit watching Fear Factor on a regular basis.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye - Episode 9.11"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

BJ and Tyler caught up to her and gave her multiple "swirlies" for again not helping them when they lost all their belongings.

(What's a swirlie, you ask? Well, you hold someone's head inside a toilet, preferably a industrial, strong-flushing type, and give the toilet a flush! The resulting hairstyle is a swirlie.)

Eric/Jeremy - humility
Ray/Yolanda - personality
Joseph/Monica - humanity

Use Travelocity to buy it a one-way ticket to Antarctica.

Carry one in each hand. (After all, she netted only two pots on one of her trips!)

BJ/Tyler - too many hemp-related products
Eric/Jeremy - too much testosterone
Joseph/Monica - too much crying

"Oh brother, where art thou?"

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Medio Hawkeye - Episode 9.11"
Usual disclaimer -- I post before reading. Any copying is the result of a rift in the space-time contiuum.

The Travelocity gnome got a little, shall we say "overly familiar".

Frat Boys -- Head cheese
Yolanda & Ray -- Tennessee Road Apples
MoJo -- A cup of whine

The phrase 'up the wazoo' springs to mind...

Slathered her arms with mounds of Temple Monkey dung.

MoJo -- No whine allowed.
Hippies -- Those funny cigarettes they have under their mangy beards.
Frat Boys -- Too close to the Duke Lacrosse team

DADDY!

“Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Either possibility is simply astonishing.” Carl Sagan.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-17-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Medio Hawkeye - Episode 9.11"
Medio?

*sniff sniff...

Siggie courtesy of Seana

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •