The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fellow Survivor Knowledge and Repeat Conversations..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-01, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fellow Survivor Knowledge and Repeat Conversations..."
I was re-watching tonight's episode and couldn't help about notice how they included Colby's comment about how the survivors, with nothing else to do, end up telling the same stories to each other, repeatedly. Colby seemed none to interested in the conversations (just as Rich last season) and they showed a shot of Liz and Tina talking during this time.

Could this be foreshadowing a repeating of the "your fellow survivor" knowledge challenge that was the Final Four immunity challenege in Season 1?

...and if so, it would seem to not bode well for Colby and a possible Liz win? (now THIS, this is the type of subtle editing I might be able to trust for spoiler info)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Immunity Challenges sleeeve 04-20-01 1
   RE: Immunity Challenges Loree 04-20-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-20-01, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Immunity Challenges"
We only have two immunity challenges left, so it's about time for the "know your fellow survivor" type challenges to start.

First of all, if (and that's a big if) we are gonna see the paired off IC, it's gotta be THIS WEEK!... they will not want the final IC to be based in any way on luck.

However, I think that the final IC will have a rite of passage element to it, as well...

Thus, it is most likely that next week will be some sort of "know your jury" challenge (just as it was in S1), and then the following week, we'll see a rite of passage challenge.

Maybe they'll recycle the paired off challenge as an RC, or maybe they'll save it for S3 (or since it's been all over the boards, maybe we'll never hear of it again)...

I like the idea that the repeat conversations are foreshadowing of Colby's demise... you may be on to something.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-01, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Immunity Challenges"
They could make the paired-off challenge as the RC. The understanding I had was that they get to keep what they match. So it would kind of be a reward to get matches/bug spray and some of the other items. I don't think they want to keep the snakes unless they are able to eat them.

I do think it was when there were 4 members left that they had to "remember info on the others" in S1, wasn't it? So it would make sense they would do that this coming week, if they plan to do it at all.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •