The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Only 3 people left in the PTTE......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-19-01, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Only 3 people left in the PTTE......."
Well, Kuchakor's reign on top of the PTTE was pathetically short lived. Kuchakor, you are....the weakest link!

So, only three people remain in the running for the big prize (as yet to be determined by webby)....

I'm not acknoledging any posts that came out after ep.12 cause at that point in the game, it's really not a big deal to come up with a correct PTTE.....or maybe I just feel that way cause I'm one of the remaining three....

Taveling Betty: A/R/E/C/K/T

Weltek: A/R/E/C/K/T

Shakes (Jesus ;) A/R/C/E/K/T

The fearsone threesome own bragging rights for at least a week, so go ahead and milk it....I know I will.

Gotta run, have to prepare for the big press conference.

BTW, great show tonight!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Only 3 people left in the PTTE.... kuchakor 04-19-01 1
 RE: Only 3 people left in the PTTE.... MDSkinner 04-19-01 2
 RE: Only 3 people left in the PTTE.... travelingbetty 04-19-01 3
   RE: Only 3 people left in the PTTE.... DivaByTheSea 04-20-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Only 3 people left in the PTTE......."
Yes Shakes, I may be the weakest link, but I wouldn't lower myself to be on that show, lol. I think you have alot better chance of winning the million dollars on Boot Camp, and they don't even give out a frickin' million! Anyways, hopefully your identity will be good, lol, I can't attend the press conference, gotta go visit my girlfriend, Carrots!

P.S. - SHAKES, I am officially telling my friends that you were the originator of the boot order instead of Jesus, you obviously knew something way back to use the product placement #####!

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-01, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Only 3 people left in the PTTE......."
Shakes you are just plain evil bringing out the Jesus reference here since I said that this is who I feel you are.

Oh well, congrats to you three the PTTE.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-01, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Only 3 people left in the PTTE......."
Darn Shakes, you beat me to it! And the best I can do is end up in a tie. Congrats to you as well (not to mention Weltek)!

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-01, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Only 3 people left in the PTTE......."
I was so upset that my PTTE did not make it last night! I'm still holding to it, just with Colby and Rodger switched now.

The Diva

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •