The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5"
The purpose of this thread is to make a list to rank the candidates. You may rank them all or rank a few. Join in the fun! Remember it is NOT a discussion thread. So I challenge you, make a list here and discuss elsewhere!

In episode 5: - Teams are asked to start up a mobile business. They are given a $5000 limit on a (Trump-dumpster) Visa card for start up costs.

Magna: - Bren assumes that since Trump gave him the Visa card, he is PM? The team comes up with the idea of running a (sort-of) spa out of their trailer. They find an established masseuse to agree to help with the services. Not too bad of an idea, IMO.

Net Worth: - Tana volunteers to PM and the team decides that they will do mobile casting calls and find a casting director to help them out. Tara finds one who is willing "for no less than $500". Tara offers $1000 and it's a deal! I honestly had no clue this would work, but somehow Net Worth pulled it off and they get the win!

The Prize: - A $20,000 shopping spree for pearls at Mikimoto. Net Worth is ecstatic, Erin looked as if she'd puke and Bren & Michael moped over the thought of not getting their own pearls. (*giggle*) Net Worth met the reigning Miss Universe & Miss USA at the store and Craig (yes Craig!) got to wear the crown!

Has anybody made you love them? Has anybody made you hate them? Show the candidates some love!!

MY LIST THIS WEEK: -

Rank. Name: (last week's rank)

01. John (1) - Nobody else has come close to taking the #1 spot from him. He is the best candidate (so far) and they should just give it to him and call it a season. Please John, do not make me eat my words!

02. Tara (6) - She pulled off the phone call to the casting agent! She bailed her team (especially Angie) out of what could have been a fiasco! Let's face it, without her phone call this team would've had nothing!

03. Tana (5) - Good win for your team! I think you taking a risk to be PM and also going with the "out of the box" idea shows you do have some good leadership skills. Also has done pretty good at team playing during previous tasks.

04. Bren (2) - He really didn't do a terrible job as PM. He's quite a strange (sort of creepy) guy, but this loss was not a complete blow-out loss. He is also the first losing PM this season to escape the cab ride.

05. Alex (4) - He (and Kendra) are the only ones on Magna who managed to stay out of the mud-sling-fest during this task. The whole team is unravelling around him and yet he seems to stay cool. He's the current "boring white guy", hmmm...

06. Angie (3) - She almost blew it! It's a good thing Tara was able to bail her out. She has an abrasive personality which is a little hard to take at times.

07. Craig (7) - Sing with me, "Here he is, Mr. America...". The dude actually spoke!!!

08. Kendra (8) - I just don't have a good feel for her yet. She hasn't done anything wrong, but she hasn't done anything stellar either. She is playing like Jen M. did last year. So UTR that we forget she is there and then boom! she's in a confessional!

09. Chris (11) - He didn't scream last night??? Oh, it was probably just edited out!

10. Stephanie (9) - Whine, whine, whine!!! You want some cheese with that whine? So negative, so annoying!

11. Audrey (10) - Obnoxious, rude & a pottymouth!! Boy, what more could you want in an employee?

12. Erin (12) - She has some "good lines of crap", and boy she is full of crap isn't she? She is probably the first woman lawyer I've ever seen who could be classified as sleezy & slimy. She thinks she can throw out some mumbo jumbo and argue her highly opinionated point of view! She just can't stop babbling sometimes, her speaking makes me cringe!

Fired: Michael (13) - Go back to Michael-land! I knew his days were numbered. He was a marked man ever since he slacked off during his exemption. He slit his own throat in the BR by butting in on Bren's slamming of Stephanie. Good riddance!

Remember THIS is a love list people!!! Of course with each passing episode there seems to be more of them to hate, so spread the hate if you wish. IT is not a discussion thread. The ranking's are individual opinions. You ARE entitled to your opinion so make your own darn list!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5 Estee 02-18-05 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5 Reeflex7 02-18-05 2
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5 hyj21234 02-18-05 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5 Captain_Savem 02-18-05 4
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5 hyj21234 02-18-05 5
       RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5 ohmyheck 02-18-05 6
       WARNING Bebo 02-18-05 7
           RE: WARNING hyj21234 02-18-05 8
               RE: WARNING Bebo 02-18-05 10
                   RE: WARNING Captain_Savem 02-19-05 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5 djandy 02-18-05 9
   Post removed Bebo 02-24-05 15
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5 jae 02-19-05 11
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5 speardefense33 02-19-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5"
Now that it's been a few episodes and I have a vague idea who these people are...

1. John. You just keep talking and we're going to get along just fine. One of the very few who seems to have an idea of what he's doing on the show in the first place, has actual skill range, and all those confessionals have to be adding up to something...

2. Audrey. I like my narrators direct, and besides, this group could stand a little more cursing out. Maybe a lot more. Maybe it should be their wake-up call every day.

3. Craig. Careful, careful -- you don't want too much camera time this early. It's not good for you. He Who Talks Is He Who Walks, remember? Put the crown down and back away from the lens.

4. Tana. I still have no idea how that trailer worked out, but I have to give mini-props for seeing the concept through to a successful conclusion, with a little added boost for helping to dump Kristen last week.

5. Tara. She can talk? She can, when offered a $500 possible settlement, double it, and still wind up on the winning team? Eight out of ten for personal contact skills, two out of a million for negotiating ability.

6. Angie. Interesting idea. Lousy execution. Still trying to figure out what's going on with your hair.

7. Alex. 'Boring White Guy' just about sums it up.

8. Erin. The confessionals are what's bringing her up this far: the fashion sense, talent for getting completely behind the wrong idea, and Donald-lured Boardroom compliments keep her from going any higher. If anyone's been rehearsing what she's going to say in there, it's her, and there are times when you can just about see her reading the lines off a script. Regardless, many bonus points for 'Michael-Land'.

9. Kendra. Sometimes, you say funny things. And the rest of the time, you use up valuable oxygen.

10. Bren. Is it possible to have a sex offender alert declared on someone as a preemptive measure?

11. Stephanie. Tempest, meet teapot. Bren was right: if you found it to be that much of a problem, you could have corrected it in five minutes or less instead of spending two hours planning your line of attack. And for your future job reference, I take mine without mustard.

12. Chris. Does anyone else think he's going to take someone with him when he goes?

Fired: Michael. I'm happy to know you own a parking lot. Now you'll really have a place to plant your rear. I already know it's filled with potholes, since you were able to stick your head in the ground for episodes on end and pretend everything was going to work out just fine. 'I'm just like Donald!' Yes, you are. One day soon, you'll be declaring bankruptcy too.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5"
1) (1) John - Tara gets the credit, but John was feeding her the lines during the phone call. He just keeps rolling along performing impressibly.

2) (2) Tana - the luckiest PM in history. She didn't come up with the idea, and as far as I could tell all she did was design the trailer and take people's money. But she won and she's not annoying me as much as she did earlier in the season. Lots of guts to go with the casting idea, too, so bonus points there.

3) (7) Tara - she's alive! She moves up not so much for the phone call with the casting agent but the way she got people into the trailer. She's smooth. Hopefully we'll see more of her.

4) (3) Alex - moving down because he's not really contributing much. Still think he's got potential.

5) (9) Bren - not bad, dude, not bad. Nice recovery. The spa on wheels was a good idea and you don't take crap from anyone. Get a new haircut and you might go places.

6) (5) Angie - out-of-the-box idea, but she almost fumbled it. In fact, she did...she needed Tara, John & Chris to bail her out. Still, it was her idea.

7) (4) Kendra - please do something. Anything.

8) (6) Craig - when you have to wear a tiara to get airtime, something must be wrong with you.

9) (10) Erin - I hate to admit it, but she really is impressive in the boardroom. And she performed well on this task. But I'm a stubborn son-of-a-gun so I still think she's useless.

10) (6) Audry - I said it before, and I'll say it again....LIGHTEN UP. She is really started to grate on me.

11) (11) Chris - despite his temper, he does appear to have some usefulness on these tasks. One day he'll put his head through a wall or something.

12) (8) Stephanie - Bren just nailed you, really got you down to a tee in that boardroom. The seed has now been planted in Trump's mind that you are a cancer on the team, and like Michael, you could change but you won't because your personality sucks. Bye bye...just a matter of time.

And Michael...I do hope your Eurpoean models are impressed with your parking lot. Now go home, shut up, and don't bother us again.

hyj21234 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-18-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hyj21234 Click to send private message to hyj21234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5"
It's interesting how none of you seem to have noticed that Tara was actually the one who came up with the "out-of-the-box" idea. Angie simply assured everyone (quite loudly) that it was a good idea and would work out.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-18-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-05 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

I didn't post a list last week because they all sucked, and so there was no point in ranking them. I would just as soon like to forget it even happened. Wish me luck.

This week we have a new name cracking the Top 10, and an old one saying good bye.

The Apprentice 3 Top Ten

(1) John(1) ~ John is the man. There's nothing more that needs to be said here. He's beginning to distance himself from the rest of the group with his consistant performance.

(2) Bren(3) ~ He may not have won this week, but he made a great showing. It's just too bad that he's on a team with a bunch of no talent losers. I especially liked the way he put Stephanie's ass in check, classic. I guess he was right, he does know how to handle women, maybe he could give The Donald some tips.

(3) Angie(2) ~ This week she came up with an idea that her team decided to go with. Then she almost single-handedly blew the whole thing up. She was definitely being fitted for goat horns before Tara and John came along and saved the day.

(4) Erin(6) ~ I've decided, I like this chick! She has a certain Je ne sais quois that I'm drawn to. She's not afraid to speak up in the boardroom that's for sure. Now if she would only get rid of the 1970's Cher hairstyle, she might be cute enough to take out in public.

(5) Tara(8) ~ Well, well, the dead has arisen! And not a moment to soon either. Just when it looked like Networth was circling the drain she steps up to the plate and drives in the game winning RBI. If she's smart, she'll try to build on that momentum and assume the role of PM next week.

(6) Audrey(4) ~ I never realized how much of a potty mouth she had until the first minute of this weeks episode. Do you kiss your mama with that mouth? Go easy woman, this isn't lady-like. I see this as a potential major problem when she becomes PM. She needs to learn how to speak to people without being so abrasive.

(7) Kendra(5) ~ Well, she does LOOK good, I'll give her that. And she's not effing anything up or else we would see that, so what's the problem? She's taking flying-under-the-radar to a whole new level this season. Dear Mark: Please show more of Kendra, and give her a few lines or something, thanks.

(8) Tana(NR) ~ Well, I have some good news, and some bad news. The good news is she's the winning PM and she gets an exemption next week. The bad news is that she can't keep it forever because she sucks as a leader, and she's going to need it if she wants to be the next Apprentice. First, even though it worked, it was a bad idea, it never should have made it out of committee. Second, she just sat there and watched Angie struggle with this bad idea until Tara and John rescued the whole thing.

(9) Stephanie(7) ~ I stand corrected. I thought she had some sort of skills, I mean, besides bitching and pointing fingers. I'm thinking Danny should have taken her with him when he left. Unless she rallies hard in the next week or so, her next trip to the boardroom will be her last.

(10) Alex(9) ~ Not much to say about this guy. In fact, I got nothin'.

Others Receiving Votes

Craig(10) ~ I think he officially "jumped the shark" when he put on that tiara. It shouldn't be long now.

Chris ~ I'm still waiting for him to drop the N-bomb.

PhoenixMons did this to me.

02-18-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hyj21234 Click to send private message to hyj21234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-05 AT 09:33 PM (EST)

Update

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-18-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5"
Do you have to be so rude?!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "WARNING"
How ironic that you are yelling at others about being improper. If you read our community guidelines, you'll learn that bashing other posters is completely unacceptable behavior.

If that's the way you wish to treat other posters, then I suggest you find a different site. If that behavior continues here, your account will be terminated.

02-18-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
8. "RE: WARNING"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-05 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

I sincerely apologise for my untoward tone. Although I skimmed through the Guidelines I missed the part you mentioned. And I remembered reading posts that were far worse than what I wrote.

02-18-05, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WARNING"
If you have read posts that you believe violated the guidelines, then it is your responsibility to hit the alert button and then let the moderators handle it.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WARNING"
What did I miss? I actually wrote something that was flame worthy?

WhooooooHoooooo!!!

PhoenixMons did this to me.

Give me hint. What was it?

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-18-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5"
1.) Tana (4) - I've gotta give Tana props this week for being the winning PM. Tana was a good leader, and she's also a good worker.
2.) John (1) - John is still my overall favorite, and will probably regain his #1 ranking next week.
3.) Tara (3) - Good save on booking the Talent Agent. You are very well spoken, and get things done.
4.) Kendra (5) - Peacekeeper.
5.) Angie (2) - Angie drops for being unable to book a Talent Agent.
6.) Craig (6) - The only thing you're shown doing in 5 episodes is wearing a tiara? Embarrasing.
7.) Alex (7) - Peacekeeper.
8.) Audrey (8) - You could see that a lot of her teammates were a little shocked with her excessive swearing about her Boardroom experience.
9.) Chris (10) - His loud voice was put to good use in drawing in customers.
10.) Bren (11) - Failed as PM partly due to poor time management skills (having the team that was supposed to be concentrating on developing a marketing scheme drop everything to deliver dinner was quite stupid), and partly due to a bad team (no creativity and no team drive to win). But Bren was the first losing PM to survive, so Trump must like him.
11.) Erin (12) - Princess bathmat sure complains a lot.
12.) Stephanie (9) - Stephanie spent more time gathering ammunition as to why Bren should be fired to use in the Boardroom than she did actually working on the task. She'll go soon.

Out: Michael (13) - Good riddance. His ego was over inflated, especially for someone whose "Business Owner" claim is that he owns a parking lot. Laughable.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

02-24-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
15. "Post removed"
Folks, if you're not going to be posting a Love List, then don't post in a Love List thread. This is not the place to cut other posters down or attempt to look witty (trust me, you fail miserably).

Come on, it's not rocket science. As it says at the top of the first post, this is not a discussion thread. While we recognize that some threads are going to stray from their original intent, certain "regular features", like vote threads and love lists, should be kept on topic.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-19-05, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5"
OK
01 Tara (1)
02 Kendra (2)
03 Angie (3)
04 John (5)
05 Alex (4)
06 Tana (9)

Not So OK
07 Audrey (6)
08 Bren (7)
09 Craig (10)
10 Chris (12)

Disgusting
11 Erin (13)
12 Stephanie (8)

No major movements, except Tana moves up a bit and Stephanie falls.
Fired
13 Michael (11)

speardefense33 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-19-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speardefense33 Click to send private message to speardefense33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.5"
1. John (1) - Keeping on trucking. Showed this week that he doesn't have to be the focal point to be a hearty contributer, which many DAW's can't seem to grasp.

2. Bren (2) - Creepy but effective, much like Quentin Tarantino. Gave it his all in the task and just came up short. Is genuine with his teammates, isn't afraid to take responsibility or the blame, and didn't attack anyone until he was provoked. And when he was provoked, he tore Stephanie a new one.

3. Tara (9) - This week's biggest mover. Delivering like we've expected her to since the first episode. Had John helping her out, but still delivered things well and looked very calm, cool, collected and effective. A smooth, cool head will take you very far.

4. Tana (4) - A win is a win. Records as PM matter, as shown last season. Still is an all-around solid performer. Not the best leader in the group, but her solid work, consistancy, cool head, and her non-confrontational manner will take her to the final 5, I believe. Reminds me a little of Amy from Season 1.

5. Erin (6) - I'm honestly just waiting for the rest of you to come around on her. If you take away her performance/attitude from the first episode and a half (hard for most of you to do), she's been Cash Money. Thus far she's far-and-away the best boardroom performer out of everyone, she's putting people in her place, and Trump seems to like her. I think she rides into the Final 4. And I hate Apprentice "divas" as much as the next guy, but her attitude has really turned around.

6. Craig (5) - Delivered a tremendous no-look high five in this episode. I actually heard him speak. He's quietly accumulating a bunch of wins, and his partnership/friendship that he appears to have struck up with John will only help both of them, but he's going to have to step up eventually.

7. Angie (3) - Falls hard this week for dropping the ball with the casting agency. But I have to applaud her for taking the intitiative and stepping up wanting to deliver on it. You can't be perfect all the time, and you can't do everything right. She'll bounce back.

8. Chris (12) - Two good things from him this week: First, he helped John and Tara get the talent agent. Second, no boardroom blowups! *throws confetti*

9. Kendra (7) - SPEAK! PLEASE!

10. Alex (10) - Bleh. Thuper, thankth for athking.

11. Audrey (11) - Like I said last week, completed her line-cross from feisty and scrappy to downright annoying and bitchy. Jesus, calm down. And for God's sake, can we get the poor girl some nasal spray?

12. Stephanie (8) - Eww. You're gone. Just get the d*mned foot and shut the hell up. I can tell you've never done a favor for anyone in your life, your team saw that, and now you're dead wench walking.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •