The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"True Story"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-25-04, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"True Story"

Today, at work I had a good laugh.

One of my clients is very religious. He flips back and forth between wanting to be like Jesus and wanting to serve Satan. He has a chart in his bedroom. All of the female staff and female peers have stars. The male staff and peers have no stars. My co-worker was explaining that she and I have two stars next to our names, our boss only had one star and one of the female case managers is listed as the Devil. She was teasing and she wanted to know why we weren't devils also. I explained that I'm Hell's Librarian. When I told her about the Satan that I already serve, we were laughing and giggling for more than an hour.

Funny how everything goes back to Hell. *snort*

La Métropole

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: True Story Captain_Savem 05-25-04 1
   RE: True Story kyngsladye 05-25-04 3
       RE: True Story Captain_Savem 05-25-04 5
           RE: True Story kyngsladye 05-25-04 6
           RE: True Story kyngsladye 05-25-04 7
 RE: True Story desert_rhino 05-25-04 2
   RE: True Story kyngsladye 05-25-04 4
   RE: True Story okaloosajohn 05-25-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-25-04, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: True Story"

Where do you work? (Forgive my insolence ignorance, I'm a newbie)

I bet it's a government job.

The evolution continues...

05-25-04, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: True Story"

*smooches*

Government job--almost. I work for a non-profit mental health facility.

La Métropole

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-25-04, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: True Story"

Ahhhh, now it makes sense.

That is too funny! Is Satan really as short as they say?

The evolution continues...

05-25-04, 02:18 AM (EST)
6. "RE: True Story"

That is too funny! Is Satan really as short as they say?
You'll have to ask Landru (a.k.a. Satan). I'm short so everyone is taller than me.

La Métropole
Helping lead people to the darkside since 2003.

05-25-04, 02:27 AM (EST)
7. "RE: True Story"

As soon as my boss complained to the client that she only had one star, he promptly gave her a notecard with her name and 4 drawn stars . I told her that marker stars aren't as good as gold stars. *laughs*

La Métropole
I won't tell you what was used to fertilize his tea jar "plants".

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: True Story"
Sooo...

Would you reserve me a few good books? I have a funny feeling I'll have a LOT of time to kill when this handbasket comes to a full and complete stop.

-- JV

Killing time since 1963.

05-25-04, 01:56 AM (EST)
4. "RE: True Story"

Just please don't use the lotion. It leaves smudges on the pages.

La Métropole

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-25-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: True Story"
Please keep all extremities inside the basket until that time.

And try not to move around so much. It upsets the other riders.

Thank you,

The Management.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •