The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trump's Newest Apprentice might yet be High School Grad"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-15-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trump's Newest Apprentice might yet be High School Grad"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-05 AT 00:17 AM (EST)

Thanks to delusional Kristen, the Street Smarts suffered a devastating loss. Luckily, the team does have a real ace up their sleeve, it's called John.

For the last 4 tasks, thus far, John had never failed to lead or contribute successfully. The team will be well advised to heed John's suggestions. They always work.

In fact, John is even way smarter than all those unMagnanimous lawyers and BA holders combined.

The only turn-off for me (and it isn't really a bad one) is that this guy strikes me as an Elvis (in his 30s) impersonator. If and when he wins, wonder if he'll get the Vegas project. He'll be a perfect fit.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might... LakerLuv 02-15-05 1
 RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might... ARnutz 02-15-05 2
   RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might... miss_ganda 02-15-05 3
       RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might... ARnutz 02-15-05 4
           RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might... miss_ganda 02-16-05 5
 RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might... Notrozer 02-16-05 6
   RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might... miss_ganda 02-17-05 7
       RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might... Olympic 02-17-05 8
           RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might... miss_ganda 02-17-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-15-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might yet be High School Grad"
I agree with you. John is the best candidate, so far, this season.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-05, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might yet be High School Grad"
I agree that John is a standout candidate so far. As a matter of fact a lot of others agree too, just check this other thread.

Any favs to win?

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

02-15-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might yet be High School Grad"
Thanks Arnutz. I thought I posted in that thread several days ago and I believe I extolled John's virtues over there as well. I just thought I'd underscore the fact that John puts to shame all these diploma'd folks.

What's even impressive is that John is so calm and collected, even in the boardroom.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might yet be High School Grad"
You are right. John is definitely shaming those educated ones!

His performance has been the best of all the candidates so far (as you pointed out in your original post).

I just hope that we aren't too impressed just to have our bubble burst.

Last season, for example, I really liked Jen M. until later in the season. I thought she was the best candidate and then she showed how evil and nasty she could get at times.

I don't think John will get evil and nasty, but I am also hoping he will continue to impress us and not take a turn for the worse later in the season.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

02-16-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might yet be a High School Grad"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-05 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

"I just hope that we aren't too impressed just to have our bubble burst."

I concur. I can't explain it but, I have a nagging feeling in my gut. I can't help comparing the situation to a poker game or most card games I've been in. Usually, the first person to win a hand doesn't end up with the pot or a huge one at that. I know Kelly from A2 didn't win the first task. And Bill Rancic wasn't a standout in the beginning either. I always pride myself in having good instincts 'a la Troy', but I hope to have it wrong on this one occasion.

"Last season, for example, I really liked Jen M. until later in the season. I thought she was the best candidate and then she showed how evil and nasty she could get at times."

I wasn't a big fan of Jen M until the very end when she showed real grace under pressure and undue public humiliation. Knowing what I know now, I wish Jen got the job. I think she can swim with the sharks and I think the Donald recognized that too. Unfortunately, his hands were tied. He can't pick one his top execs refuse to work with. Could it be that the Trump execs are intimidated by Jen?

"I don't think John will get evil and nasty, but I am also hoping he will continue to impress us and not take a turn for the worse later in the season."

I certainly hope so. I hope he keeps focused and stays motivated till the very end. Come on John do it, do it for Troy and the rest of the sincere hardworking class !

Notrozer 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Notrozer Click to send private message to Notrozer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might yet be High School Grad"
If trump doesnt hire a woman, he will prob hire a non college grad, otherwise he will be 3 in a row on the Mold.

02-17-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might yet be High School Grad"
I also have a nagging suspicion that Trump might give John a final task that is way out of his league. Although the Donald has managed to surprise us for 3 seasons now, I have observed that he will keep the high performers for as long as possible, then lets the slick ones go in the end. I'm afraid John is much too slick and debonair for the Donald. There could only be one brilliant cassanova in the organization and we all know who that is.

Olympic 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Olympic Click to send private message to Olympic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might yet be High School Grad"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-05 AT 03:22 AM (EST)

The way John orchestrates his teamates in the Whopper 101 task made him an instant favorite to win. John is a smooth-operator. He knows how to relate with people from the get-go. He encourages peoples to do what they want and by doing so he lets peoples' strength come into play which favors him of course. You notice how Tana's idea of 2 tickets to Las Vegas was met with great approval by John. Plus, he knows how to play with "fire" and "ice". In other words, he knows how to tame the volatile crowd of Kristen, Angie, Tana, Brian and Chris and the frosty crowd of Craig, Audrey, Tara. Theres no one in his team that could match him when it comes down to knowing how to deal with people.

02-17-05, 10:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Trump's Newest Apprentice might yet be High School Grad"
No arguments there. John's interpersonal skills is his greatest asset. That, combined with his street smarts is probably why he is earning three times more than his college educated counterparts, ooh, and not just one, but 3 or 4 lawyers included. How hilarious is that!

Hope the Donald and his team of interviewers give that angle a lot of weight versus academics and experience in the corporate environment.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •