The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-03, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 - "All Your List Are Belong To Us" or "It Probably Tastes Better Coming Up"

Greetings, I_AM_HE, your TAR Love List Overlord for the week. You will do as I command. This week on The Amazing Race, we saw Reichen and Chip down some squiggly goodness, half the cast doing a striptease (yeah Jon, you just keep telling yourself it was just cold), Kelly telling Jon "I'm gonna PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!", the Clowns and the Goats on a clandestine mission from the CIA to counter the North Korean nuclear threat. Oh, and SURPRISE! no team was eliminated. So you tell us who you like and who you don't, and, if you like, why. Got it? Now post!

1. Jon/Al (1)
2. Dave/Jeff (2)
3. Reichen/Chip (3)
4. Kelly/Jon (4)

That's right, no change this week at all, although Kelly and Jon closed the gap on Reichen and Chip for third, and Jon and Al weren't really that far ahead of Dave and Jeff this week.

Jon and Al - still like them, they are probably my second favorite team this season, and maybe my favorite. I thought it was a great move to team up with Dave and Jeff even though the cabbie screwed up.

Dave and Jeff - would have been virtually tied with J/A on my list this week if it weren't for the time wasted on the octupi. I just like saying octupi, hehehe.

Reichen and Chip - still annoy me. lucked out by getting a good driver

Kelly and Jon - not as bad this week, the "pretend its me. punch me in the face" was the line of the week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 Survivorerist 08-01-03 1
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 ejm92 08-01-03 2
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 712 08-01-03 3
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 SteffiGurl 08-01-03 4
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 RUTGERSpaul 08-01-03 5
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 mrbluesky 08-01-03 6
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 Steen 08-01-03 7
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 okdebi 08-01-03 8
   RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 karalott 08-01-03 9
       RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 712 08-02-03 13
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 memacmur 08-01-03 10
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 PlumBlossom 08-01-03 11
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 MsShel330 08-01-03 12
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10 Survivorerist 08-05-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-01-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Reichen/Chip (1)
2. David/Jeff (3)
3. Jon/Al (2)
4. Kelly/Jon (4,310,000)

No elimination this week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- To start off this week, Reichen and Chip take yet another #1, their third of the season. I swear, you two are definitely the sentimental favourites to win. Sure, you don't always make the smartest choices, but you have been getting better lately, and you guys definitely have the best teamwork out of all the teams left. Nice job with the octopus, I just loved the way you supported each other through it. Hope your teamwork and perseverence helps you cross that finish line

- This week, the Greatest Gainer Award is a no-brainer. Rocketing up 4,309,996 to 4th place is Kelly and Jon (sorry Dave and Jeff, I know you actually have relative movement this week, but life isn't always fair). Yeah, you two finished first this week, that's gotta count for something right? Also, it seems like you two are fighting less and I'm actually beginning to notice rather pleasant moments from you two. Keep up the good work.

- And Dave and Jeff, I'm not that mean. Since you guys did also make a jump from 3-2, I will talk about why that is. Since you've actually started appearing on the show, I must say that the way you two have been racing is really good. I can honestly say that you two are the first young, athletic, all male team that I actually wouldn't mind winning this thing. You work well together and race an intense race. Keep pushing hard and you'll do well

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 TAR FLL Teams

1. Millie/Chuck (8 weeks at #1)
2. Reichen/Chip (3 weeks at #1)
3. Aaron/Arianne (1 week at #1)
3. Heather/Eve (1 week at #1)
5. ???

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-03, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
1. Jon & Al (2)
2. David & Jeff (1)
3. Reichen & Chip (3)
4. Jon & Kelly (4)

Jon/Al skip over David/Jeff, who have been number one for quite awhile now....the Clowns just have that focus and they seem to be the best team, I love the way they are racing!

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-01-03, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
1) Kelly & Jon - Rock on.
2) Jon & Al - Can't think of anything to say for this one...
3) Reichen & Chip - I could never have done what they did.
4) David & Jeff - David punches like a girl.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
Week 10:

1.Jon/Al-I'm rooting for them all the way.

2.Reichen/Chip-Despite a rocky start, these guys are proving themselves worthy of winning. Kudos on eating all that octopus. YUCK!

3.Kelly/Jon-As much as they are total dorks, I want them to at least not get eliminated. They need to take the FF immediately, and do their best from there.

4.David/Jeff-I just don't have much chutzpah for them. But good luck to you guys.

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
(1) REICHEN & CHIP - My favorites from the beginning, and they are getting more and more shrewd as the game goes on. I can't even imagine how tough it must have been in Korea with th ewlanguage barrier, at least in other countries there might be resemblence to another language, but I'm guessing English in a Northern Asian country isn't a high commodity.

(2) KELLY & JON - As much as I love them, I couldn't have ever imagined them taking a #1 position in a leg. Props to them on proving me wrong. They ran a good race, for once. Maybe with Millie Mole gone, they focus on racing, rather than the jokes. But I hope they bring back some of that "Kelly & Jon Humor" in these last few episodes.

(3) JON & AL - They are strong competitiors, no doubting that, we all see that. The song and dance on the ice was pretty funny, and the arrival to the pit stop was classic Jon & Al exuberance.

(4) DAVID & JEFF - I really don't know what to say about these guys. They're boring. They need to pull some of that Tian & Jaree arguing like that did in Kota Kinabalu, and THAT was still minimal Tian & Jaree quality fight.

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
What an interesting leg. I don't think I could have eaten all those octopi. Yuck!

Here's my ranking for this week.

1. Jon/Al (1) Funny guys who deserve to win. The ultimate good-guy team.

2. Dave/Jeff (2) Showing vulnerability. You know what they say.... when the going gets tough.... we'll find out in this next leg if these guys are tough enough or not.

---BIG GAP---

3. Chip/Reichen (3) If they had nice personalities or would lighten up a bit, I think I could stand to see them win. But of course you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. My guess is they'll be eliminated this coming week (just a feeling that their luck will run out).

---ANOTHER BIG GAP---

4. Kelly/Jon (4) Anyone who has read my comments in the past know exactly how I feel about them. I just hope that Team Jackass gets eliminated this coming week.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-01-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-03 AT 02:28 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-01-03 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

1. David and Jeff (2): I like this team, and even though i dont want them to win I hope they make it to the final 3

2 tie. Jon and Al (3): Nice guys, I want them to win.

2 tie. Reichen and Chip (1): I liked the way they supported each other so much during this leg of the race. I give them credit for actually finishing the octopus too.

4. Kelly and Jon (4): A little better than last week, but I still dont like this team.

Edited because of spelling errors

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
First time I'm making a list..

1. Jon/Al (nice guys don't finish first)
2. Kelli/Jon (a**holes don't finish first)
3. Reichen/Chip (lucky enough to finish first)
4. Dave/Jeff (dumba**es CAN't finish first, can they?)

Jon/AL- Have played the game with nothing but integrity, played smart and are physical competitors. I am upset that I want them to win so badly at this point because I will probably have a friggin heart attack waiting for the finish line race if they last till the end! Actually, will probably be okay for me if any of my top 3 win.

Kelli/Jon- The team you love to hate. I have grown to like them without even wanting to. You have to admire Kelli's tenacity and I actually understand their relationship at this point. In some bizarre way, they are suited for each other.

Reichen/Chip- Almost tied for #2 in my book just for eating that octopus! These guys have taken incredible risks throughout the competition and it is amazing that most of them worked (leaving the airport to go to a travel agent an hour away and trusting that the guy would come to open the business?). I think that these 2 are incredibly lucky that none of these risks backfired!!

Dumb & Dumber- No comment really. If they had stranded Jon & Al and left with the only cab, I would've had to find them and smack them. Aren't these the same 2 dumb a**es that Jon & Al bailed out when they couldn't find the wheelbarrow in the middle of the damn road with the clues last episode? This has got to be the longest lasting clueless team in TAR history. If they win, it would be an atrocity IMHO!!

karalott 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karalott Click to send private message to karalott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
1. Kelly/Jon
2. Jon/Al
3. Reichen/Chip
**a big gap**
4. David/Jeff

Kelly/Jon: I want to see the last girl standing at least make it to the final 3, and hopefully win. Kelly seems like a pretty strong girl, so hopefully they'll play the rest of the game smart. I've always loved these 2 (apparently I'm one of the only ones.) They bring back the days of Frangarita and Twil with their relationship and petty arguements. Also, I agree that "pretend it's me your punching" was a great line. She had no problems after that with breaking the boards. While I liked Millie/Chuck, these 2 seem to have their head in it more now that their gone. For the record, I beleive she did say "we're virgins"

Jon/Al: If J/K don't win, their my second choice. I've liked them since day 1, and their another team that seem to finally have their head in it. Them doing that dance on the ice was another great moment. But my favorite moment comes from...

Reichen/Chip: The look on their face when they realized they had to eat live octopus was classic. They looked about ready to pass out, and I give them a lot of credit for sticking it out. I'm beginning to like them a lot more than I did- they've lost the arrogance they once had and displayed. They made some mistakes that could have cost them, but like always rebounded (I'd love to go to Vegas with these guys.) I still don't want them to win, but now I hope they make the final 3. And I really want them to win more than...

David/Jeff: Nothing against these guys, but it's too far in the race for me to really like them. I'm hoping their eliminated next, but they still have the FF available, so chances are that won't happen.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-03, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
The "virgins" comment was in regards to the fact that this was their first time coming in first. They were first place virgins.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
1. Jon/Kelly - great job in winning a leg, and without even using a FF. If they play their cards right and go for FF next episode, provided their lead is good enough, they could guarantee themselves a good lead going into the final 3 showdown. Also absolutely loved the 'that's my face, just hit my face' quote too! And while I'm heaping praise on my favorite team - congratulations to Jon on sticking to your guns and staying in the cab instead of jumping to the subway while stuck in traffic. That seemed to give them the edge they needed to win the leg!

2. Jon/Al - Just a couple of good guys. Remind me muchly of Ken/Gerard from TAR3 who I sooo wanted to win. Good luck guys!

3. Reichen/Chip - Kudos on eating the octopi. It seems strange if the rumours are true that they've broken up since the race ended - they seem like the most 'couply' couple in the race!

4. Dave/Jeff - I shouldn't be surprised that 2 L.A. guys who couldn't find their way out of Dodger stadium would get lost in the Korean subway system. Nice to see they do have something resembling personalities though!

MEmacmur

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-01-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
1. Jon/Al (1)
2. Dave/Jeff (2)
3. Reichen/Chip (3)
4. Kelly/Jon (4)

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-01-03, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
1. Jon/Al - good guys and good racers. Haven't made any really big mistakes yet. I'm rooting for them.
2. Reichen/Chip - the are settling in nicely. They still make some mistakes but overall they are doing well. I give them much respect for eating all the octopus and I wouldn't mind seeing them win.
3. David/Jeff - Lost points for the indecision with the Stomach/Hands roadblock but I'm glad that they didn't leave the Clowns. They are still non-descript though.
4. Kelly/Jon - Whatta you know, they moved into the Milky Way galaxy this week. I like their never-give-up attitude and Jon was right to stay in the cab until Station 228. That is the move that won this leg for them. The "pretend it's my face" line was classic. I still don't like them but I hate them less this week.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-05-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List 4.10"
Position. Name (Position Last Week) (Total, High, Low, Average)

1. Jon/Al (1) (21, 1, 3, 1.615385)
2. Chip/Reichen (2) (32, 1, 3, 2.461538)
3. Kelly/Jon (3) (38, 1, 4, 2.923077)
3. Dave/Jeff (4) (38, 1, 4, 2.923077)

No elimination this week.

Well, no surprise but the clowns once again flattened the rest of the competition, getting 7 of the 13 #1 rankings. However, what you may notice this week is that neither the Clowns or Chip and Reichen got any last place rankings, instead they all went to Kelly and Jon and Dave and Jeff, who ended up tied this week. So other than Dave and Jeff moving into the tie, there was no movement at all in the chart, as can be expected as the season winds down.

So tune in on Thursday for the next and second to last <tear> Amazing Race Fanatics Love List!

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 TAR FLL Teams

1. Millie/Chuck (8 weeks at #1)
2. Reichen/Chip (3 weeks at #1)
3. Aaron/Arianne (1 week at #1)
3. Heather/Eve (1 week at #1)
5. ???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •