The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Jesus" Spoils Everything on The Dan & Scott Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ruthless_Al 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless_Al Click to send private message to Ruthless_Al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Jesus" Spoils Everything on The Dan & Scott Show"
Click on the below link to hear "Jesus", the exclusive informer to the Dan & Scott show, give away the rest of the season.

http://www.eyada.com/adv/rd.cfm?adv=124&id=27&date=041801&stime=02:45:03

Note: if the link doesn't work when clicking on it, copy and paste the whole link into your browser.

"Jesus" claims he is a disgruntled screenwriter exposing the show because of CBS's non-union production practices. And he's getting set to ruin Survivor III too.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on Th... desert_rhino 04-19-01 1
   Jesus AyatollahKhomeini 04-19-01 2
       RE: Jesus VampKira 04-19-01 3
           RE: Jesus George Tirebiter 04-19-01 11
               RE: Jesus VampKira 04-19-01 13
       RE: Jesus HomeBrewer 04-19-01 6
       RE: Jesus BaquaR13 04-19-01 10
 RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on Th... MDSkinner 04-19-01 4
 RE: "Jesus" Dissapoints on The Dan ... cartman 04-19-01 5
 RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on Th... spoilsport 04-19-01 7
 RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on Th... theclerk 04-19-01 8
   RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on Th... Loree 04-19-01 9
       RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on Th... SurvivorCat 04-19-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-01, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on The Dan & Scott Show"
>he's getting set to ruin Survivor III too.

That Bastige!!!

-- JV

Look out for the Camo-Rhino!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-19-01, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jesus"
To spare you from the Dan & Scott Show ... Jesus picks Rodger to go next, then Colby, then Elisabeth, then Tina to defeat Keith in the jury vote.

I checked the PTTE thread -- one poster from this board made these exact same picks prior to last week's episode (but only one). Would you believe it was ... shakes the clown?

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-19-01, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jesus"
AK... That's just plain scary......

w.l.s.f.c

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady,
all you other Slim Shady's are just imitating.....
So won't the real Slim Shady, Please stand up...Please stand up....Please stand up!"- HEH

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-19-01, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jesus"
Yes it is scary, V! And I immediately thought of the Living Christ and Endless Love connections (which brewer wouldn't have beat me to the punch on, if I hadn't gone back to bed 'til 1. . .)--but he made such a point of 1981, so how does THAT fit in? Did he write on that lousy movie? Is that the year he made his return? (and if so, how come we're all still here?)

This just gets curioser and curioser.

GT

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-19-01, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jesus"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-01 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

I know, GT.. I echo you..LOL.. I will be SOOOO glad when this is over tonight, because, you see... I may joke on here, but I have been ultra stressed about the whole thing.. Call me obsessed, call me a woman wihout a life, ( and that would be accurate if you are starting at the point of when the CLOWN started this!!)but I am half crazy!!! LOL.. Considering going to bed and setting the alarm for 9:00, so I don't have to stress about this any more..lol..Who'da thunk it.. I am more excited about Shakes, than Survivor......*Downs a double Bloody*

w.l.s.f.c

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"I'm Slick Shakes, yes I'm the real Shakes,
all you other Slick Shakes are just imitating.....
So won't the real Slick Shakes, Please stand up...Please stand up....Please stand up!"- HEH

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jesus"
Some of you are saying LC = living Christ and Endless Love follows suit. I think you have solved the mystery of Shakes. At least enough for me to believe it. I, for one, do not really care, as long as he sticks around in one form or another.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jesus"
Thank you AK i dont know why he didnt just post the Jesus pick anyways. Shakes made the same picks? YES, That is scary!

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-01, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on The Dan & Scott Show"
Oddly enough, this is the way a lot of people had predicted it would go, and at this point it does make the most sense of any other scenario. I don't know if this person actually has inside info or not, but even if it is only speculation, it is good sound logical speculation. We will have to see, but it does make sense.

Unless Jesus is an MB plant.....................

cartman 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cartman Click to send private message to cartman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Jesus" Dissapoints on The Dan & Scott Show"
Since he did not give any details about any challenges I get the feeling all he did was read off survivorbillybobs picks except he goes with Tina instead of Keith. That is a safe pick since no one knows who has actually won anyway.

spoilsport 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spoilsport Click to send private message to spoilsport Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on The Dan & Scott Show"
Am I the only one who believes "Jesus" may be on to something here? He says he's a disgruntled tv writer, and I think it's plausible he's doing all these to lessen Survivor II's popularity. Well, I'll still be watching, though I do admit I'd be disappointed if everything happens the way he and billybob/kangaroodan says, because predictability will take the fun out of Survivor. I believe "Jesus" but I do hope he doesn't succeed in ruining Survivor 3.

theclerk 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theclerk Click to send private message to theclerk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on The Dan & Scott Show"
Jesus' story makes no sense. Why would a screenwriter who doesn't work on Survivor have any more inside information than anyone else? Until Jesus can show he has a connection to someone associated with the show, I'm with everyone else here who says that he's just copying good speculation.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-01, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on The Dan & Scott Show"
At this point I also think Rodger goes tonight and then Colby and Liz. But I am not sure Tina would beat Keith. For some odd reason I think Keith is the winner. And I doubt any spoilers that say they know the winner rather just the final 2.

SurvivorCat 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-01, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorCat Click to send private message to SurvivorCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Jesus" Spoils Everything on The Dan & Scott Show"
What makes me believe him is that last week he said that colby would win both ic and rc and that amber would go...... how many people picked that? and he did it on the tuesday or wednesday before...... I am bummed that he would ruin it for us, but just maybe he is wrong, that would make this interesting again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •