The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Women of Reality TV duke it out"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-12-02, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Women of Reality TV duke it out"
This thread is veeeeerrrryyy long. It was really hot today and I couldn't fall asleep so I made a thread about a survivor contest of all the women. YOu might not want to read the whole thing at once, if at all.

Ok, in this thread I will list 16 female contestants
from Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother.
They will duke it out until only ONE remains.
The contest will consist of several skills, from White Water
kayaking, MT. Biking and other outdoor events.

The 16 contestants are:
1. Nancy Hoyt-the amazing race
2. Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien-survivor4
3. Gina Crews-survivor4
4. Tammy Leitner-survivor4
5. Kim Powers-survivor3
6. Kim Johnson-survivor3
7. Teresa Cooper-survivor3
8. Linda Spencer-survivor3
9. Maralyn Hershey-survivor2
10. Elisabeth Filarski-survivor2
11. Colleen Haskell-survivor
12. Gretchen Cordy-survivor
13. Lori-BB3
14. Chiandra-BB3
15. Tina Wesson-survivor2
16. Jenna - survivor

Here are the first round matchups:

Nancy Hoyt vs Jenna Lewis
Tina Wesson vs Gretchen Cordy
ElisabethFilarski vs Gina Crews
Colleen Haskell vs Chiandra
Lori vs Kim Johnson
Kathy vs Kim Powers
Maralyn Hershey vs Linda Spencer
Tammy Leitner vs Teresa

The contest is Mt Biking through an obstacle course in the woods.

Nancy and Jenna: As the starting gun goes off Jenna takes a quick lead. Her youth gives her more strength and stamina. However Nancy does not give up. As Jenna starts to think about her kids she gets teary eyed and doesn't see the jump ramp. She goes off it and falls in the mudpit below.
Nancy sees it and clears it.
Nancy wins

Tina and Gretchen: The two southern moms face off in an epic battle of good vs evil. Being the same age they are neck and neck. Jumping the ramps hitting the pin turns and it is a tie coming down the stretch. Something happens though as Gretchen tells tina too Check herself. Apparently Tina's fake (censored) were too big for her shirt!
Gretchen wins by a nose!

Elisabeth vs Gina:
Lets just say Gina "Cruised" to a victory on this one as Elisabeth was distracted by the fact she just got married

Colleen vs Chiandra
Colleen being the original sweetheart dismantles Chiandra by letting the air out of her tires before the race!

Lori vs Kim J: Although Lori smokes she still crushes Kim. Kim didn't quite clear the ramp and is now stuck in the mudpit. Since her body is already fossillized her body will be found 10000 years from now.

Kathy vs Kim P: Kathy is an avid mountain biker and her tenacity intimidates poor little Kim Powers. Kathy wins

Maralyn vs Linda: Linda may be crazy but maralyn is a Mad Dog.
Maralyn wins

Tammy vs Teresa: Both have incredible determination like I have NEVER seen before. Not only do they clear the ramps, they clear Tina's (censored) as she lies in the mudpit after trying to rescue Kim J. In the end however age and treachory wins over youth and skill.
Teresa wins.

Round two was even more challenging than the first. The conestants will face off against eachother in a game of Kayak Polo in which they will need to use their eskimo rolling skills.

There are two teams:
Team1
Nancy A
Gretchen B
Kathy C
Gina D
Team 2
Teresa A
Lori B
Maralyn C
Colleen D

The contestants have also been paired by letters, so that the person who scores the most will advance. For example Gina and colleen both have D, so whichever of them scores the most between them will advance. Same for everyone else.

The challenge in this game is that you want to hog the ball and score points, BUT in order to get points for yourself you must work as a team.

As the Game gets underway it looks like a mismatch. Teresa is the only one on team 2 that has any strenght or stamina at all.
As team two swarms around T-Bird Lori gets open for a free shot and makes it!
Going the other way Kathy and Gina assert themselves over the meek nancy and gretchen. Gina gives it one last pass to kathy as kathy scores.

In the battle between Nancy and Teresa, Nancy wins. Although Teresa was stronger and more fierce, that made her a target for double teams and she lost 2-1.

Lori's one free shot was the deciding goal as Gretchen had terrible aim and Teresa was a great goalkeeper. Lori wins 1-0.
Maralyn got pushed over and couldn't do an eskimo roll. She panicked and ejected from her kayak. Wasting Valuable time. Kathy didn't waste any time running up the score 4-0.

The Battle between Colleen and Gina was close. However Ginas athleticism won the day 3-1

The final four are:
Kathy
Lori
Nancy
Gina

In this challenge the final 4 must hike up a mountain slope covered in snow and then slide down 1400 feet on their rear ends. The first two down advance.

Gina and Kathy, being avid hikers, take an early lead on the way up the mt.

Lori the smoker seems to be having lots of trouble makeing her way up even with crampons and an ice axe.

Nancy takes advantage of the footsteps carved by Kathy and gina and catches up.

Gina, being infront, must kick in the footsteps to climb to the top. This tires her out as Kathy and Nancy gain on her.

Kathy hears Nancy behind her and pushes herself a little bit harder.

Nancy is in better shape than Kathy and passes her. She finally catches the tired out Gina but does not pass. Kathy is two steps behind.

Lori is only 3/4 way up the mountain as the other three women reach the peak almost simultaneously. She is tempted to disrupt their slide.

Gina starts the slide first, followed by Nancy and then Kathy.
Gina is so thin and light that she doesn't move that quickly.
Kathy's nice round rear gives her a nice surface to slide on as does Nancy's. Kathy propels past Gina going 35 mph. Gina and Nancy are neck and neck as they slide down the mt. at 25 mph.

Kathy slides down so fast that Lori cant get out of the way and crashes right into her. Kathy dumps lori and keeps sliding, but the collision has allowed nancy and gina to catch up.

It is a three way tie coming down to the last 500 feet.
As they cross the finish line it is a photo finish.

Kathy and Gina advance

The final vote will have the previous 14 contestants deciding their fate. And in case of a tie they will have to run a combo challenge which includes all of the challenges they have done.

Here are the votes:
Nancy- She can't stand the fact that a woman her age beat her she votes: Gina
Tammy: Goes with her former tribemate: Kathy
Kim Powers: voted for an older woman last time: Kathy
Kim Johnson:The site of Kathy Plowing Lori made her laugh and it was sweet revenge on her first round exit: Kathy
Teresa: Gina
Linda: from one wacky lady to another: Kathy
Maralyn: Gina
Elisabeth: Gina
Colleen: Gina
Gretchen: Kathy
Lori: Upset at Kathy for Plowing her, votes : Gina
Chiandra: Kathy
Tina Wesson: Kathy
Jenna :Kathy

Kathy WINS!!! She is the Ultimate female survivor

love is clockworks,coldsteel,fingers too numb to feel. Squeeze the handle, blow out the candle. Love is blindness

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Women of Reality TV duke it... CSHS79 07-12-02 1
   RE: The Women of Reality TV duke it... ivoryElephant 07-12-02 2
       RE: The Women of Reality TV duke it... CSHS79 07-15-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-12-02, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Women of Reality TV duke it out"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-02 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

Final Four:Tina, Gretchen, Gina, Teresa

Once they wiped out the little girls and those who just couldn't
cut it these ladies having bonded would split the prize 4 ways.I
think these ladies are pretty evenly matched skillwise and also would get along as people.

One point,Ivory, you are wrong Gretchen & Tina are not the same age,there is at least a 10 yrs difference since Tina is over
50 and Gretchen is 38, so I'd check your information.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-12-02, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Women of Reality TV duke it out"
Gretchen was 38 when she was on survivor 2000
she is now 40

Tina was 40 When she was on survivor 2001.
She is now 41

love is clockworks,coldsteel,fingers too numb to feel. Squeeze the handle, blow out the candle. Love is blindness

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-15-02, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Women of Reality TV duke it out"
I only checked Gretchen's age since I thought for sure Tina made
a comment on Survivor about being over 50,so I was wrong there.I
will stand on my opinion that Tina, Gretchen, Gina & Teresa would
bond & split any winnings 4 ways.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •