The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results/Wk 10 Picks ""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-28-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results/Wk 10 Picks ""

Millie and Chuck Get Lost In The Race

Well, the team that I thought would win it all ended up going out last night and all b/c they couldn't read. They must have really been lost b/c Kelly/Jon caught up with them after driving to the FF. Now that I have to pick another team to win, I say David/Jeff win. It is time to get back to the traditional two male friend team winning. Flo/Zack messed that up last time.

Unfortunately, we had a casualty. djk, I'm sorry to tell you, you left the eliminated team on your safe list, you have been eliminated from the race.

On the flip side though, our highest scorer of the week was FesterFan1 who got a +5 for getting the title right and having 2 safe people on his list.

No one got the FF right. Everyone who guessed for the FF, thought that David/Jeff would go for it. But nope, it was Reichen/Chip who went for the FF and got it. Now three teams remain who have not gone for the FF! It wouldn't be a bad idea to go for it now and guarantee a top 3 finish. But then again, this is probably a non-elim. leg. I'm gonna go ahead and call a last place Kelly/Jon finish again.

The title quote was in full force this week. This week's title was said by Jon/Kelly. FesterFan1 and Doodlebug were the only ones to get this correct. Good job!

PackMan(46) and Rebel Crown(43) are still our top two respectively. Moving up this week is FesterFan1(41) who bumped realityluver out of third place and is now in third. realityluver and Keae are close behind though with 40 points. Anything can still happen!!!

Of course in last place is still magic_star. He pretty much has a lock on last place as long as he stays in the game. I'd feel bad for him, but last place right now is technically 6th place.

Title Question is on for this week. Guess who says the title: "That's Me. That's My Face. Just Hit My Face. Hit My Face!". Get it right for +3, lose nothing if wrong.

Bonus question for this week. The racers are pretty far into the game and unlike Flo you would hope people wouldn't quit or whine and complain but rather try to finish strong. Unfortunately, people will complain or wish they were out. For a +5 if correct, guess Who will say that they should/want to quit the race?. This has to be in game and not in a confessional and it has to be obvious that they are whining and pouting. Talking about another team doesn't count. No penalty if you get it wrong. Guessing "no one" wanting to quit is a possible option for this question.

Still in the game for you to choose from:
David/Jeff (Best Friends)
Jon/Al (Clowns)
Kelly/Jon (Engaged)
Reichen/Chip (Married)

Only 1 more week before the finale`!!!! Good luck!

Standings:

1. PackMan < 46 >
  2. Rebel Crown < 43 >
  3. FesterFan1 < 41 >
  4. realityluver < 40 >
    Keae < 40 >
  5. Doodlebug < 35 >
  6. magic_star < 18 >

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results... PackMan 07-28-03 1
 RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results... DoodleBug 07-28-03 2
 RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results... Rebel Crown 07-28-03 3
 RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results... magic_star 07-31-03 4
 RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results... Keae 07-31-03 5
 RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results... FesterFan1 07-31-03 6
 RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results... realityluver 07-31-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-28-03, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results/Wk 10 Picks ""
Okay, I'm going "All In" again this week. I will invite all the other's left in this game to follow my lead, if you are willing to take the risk.

Safe:

David/Jeff
Jon/Al
Kelly/Jon
Reichen/Chip

Title:

Jon/Al

Bonus:

No One

Fast Forward:

Kelly/Jon

It's not the jump that kills you... it's how you land.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results/Wk 10 Picks ""
I'm with you, PackMan... Going for broke this week:

SAFE:
Jon/Al
David/Jeff
Kelly/Jon
Reichen/Chip

Title: Reichen and Chip

Bonus: no one

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-28-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results/Wk 10 Picks ""
Packman is a better man than I...hey wait, I'm NOT a man.

I'm a scaredy cat (but not a smelly one)...

My picks:
David/Jeff
Jon/Al

Title bonus:
Jon/Kelly

Whiner bonus-
Jon/Kelly

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-31-03, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results/Wk 10 Picks ""
Safe
-------
Kelly/Jon

Title: Kelly/Jon

Whiner: Kelly/Jon

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Keae 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Keae Click to send private message to Keae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results/Wk 10 Picks ""
Safe
Reichen/Chip
Jon/Al
David/Jeff
Kelly/Jon

Title: Kelly/Jon

Bonus: no one

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results/Wk 10 Picks ""
Safe:
Reichen/Chip
David/Jeff
Kelly/Jon
Jon/Al

Title: Jon/Al

Bonus: No one

Fester

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-31-03, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "AR4 Anti-Eliminee Wk 9 Results/Wk 10 Picks ""
Safe:
Kelly/Jon

Quote:
Reichen/Chip

Bonus:
No one

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •