The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK EIGHT"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-30-02, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK EIGHT"
TARGAY Journal, Week Eight
By Larry Johnson

By popular request, this is my SHORT weekly column on The Amazing Race, reminiscent of my critically-lauded series entitled Gay Survivor Journal. It will be posted here every Thursday, and is a Basherboard exclusive!

FASHION CITATION
This week’s citation goes to Teri, who actually stopped the race to ask Ian to pull her pants up. Talk about your social faux pas! “My pants are falling down!” she cried, (apparently unaware that, by current fashion standards, her pants were actually much too high.)

Later, as Teri slowed to the back of the pack, Ian commanded her: “Hump, baby, hump!’ What the heck was he asking her to do? Unfortunately, the first thing that came to mind was that he wanted her to straddle him right there in the street. That visual will no doubt give me nightmares for weeks. (I’m considering a lawsuit against CBS.)

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT OF THE WEEK
Gerard seems to enjoy mocking the other teams, and his disturbing chuckle reminds me of the evil Toymaker from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. (Keep your children away from him! Or they will become his slaves!)

RIDICULOUS QUESTION OF THE WEEK
Presumably joking, Ken asked Flo: “So, Flo, when should we start dating?” Perhaps ‘dating’ is slang for ‘doing each other’s makeup.’

CULTURALLY UNFORTUNATE LOOK OF THE WEEK
One would think that in this day and age, we could avoid the stereotype of the Evil German Guard... but I, for one, would never have gone into that vault, for fear I would never come out. (And his dog was scary too.)

LOOK OF THE WEEK
Flo was ‘Ho of the Week,’ flitting from man to man in her tight periwinkle-blue tank top. “It’s kinda weird, like I’m technically here with Zach, but Drew is hot!” Why choose, Flo? I say, do them both! You go, girl!

DIVA OF THE WEEK
Yet another easy win for Flo this week. Continuing in her pampered ways as they hiked toward the pit stop, she behaved like the Princess that she is, asking: “Zach, I can’t!”, “Can you carry me over?” and “Can you get my bag?”

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK EIGHT Efjendar 12-02-02 1
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK EIGHT ELCinOhio 12-02-02 2
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK EIGHT Red Lady 12-02-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-02, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK EIGHT"
Thanks for the Targay, Larry. Flo is certainly hogging all the diva moments. And I hate to admit this but without A/A the diva quotient is quite low.

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-02, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK EIGHT"
>
>Later, as Teri slowed to the
>back of the pack, Ian
>commanded her: “Hump, baby, hump!’
> What the heck was
>he asking her to do?
> Unfortunately, the first thing
>that came to mind was
>that he wanted her to
>straddle him right there in
>the street. That visual
>will no doubt give me
>nightmares for weeks. (I’m
>considering a lawsuit against CBS.)

I thought that Ian saw a fire hyndrandt and wanting Terri to hump that.

Hump Terri, Hump
Sit Terri Sit,

Good DOG

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-02-02, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK EIGHT"
Larry...
Thanks for yet another amusing journal entry!

Regards,

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •