The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What have we learned?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rat Chef 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-00, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rat%20Chef Click to send private message to Rat%20Chef Click to check IP address of the poster
"What have we learned?"
 That Soozin' definitely has one of those "How's my Driving? Call 1-800-EAT SH!T" bumper stickers on her truck. There is no other possibility.

 That Rudy let go of the immunity pole because the sun was getting to him and he suddenly realized he was grasping an erect woody of some sort.

 That Richard isn't nearly as smart as we though after he burned thousands of dollars of ebay items before leaving Tagi Beach.

 That, according to Ramona, Pulau Tiga smelled like "hot garbage." What we don't know is whether it only smelled like that after the Survivors lived there.

 That if Joel and Kelly ever tried to kiss, they'd lacerate the flesh on each other's cheeks with those can openers attached to their faces.

 That everyone really hates Stacey (is there any better way to punish a lawyer than by silencing them?)

 That Greg is … oh, forget it … too easy

 That Jenna needs to train for her impending Hollywood career by learning phrases such as "Sauce on the side, sir?" and "The swordfish is especially fresh today."

 That CBS gave IQ tests to its Town Hall audience and anyone with an IQ over 72 was not allowed to ask a question.

 That Gervais is flying toward Dennis Rodman celebrity territory with all the gravity-induced velocity of Robert Downey Jr. with a fresh hundred and a full tank of gas.

 That the figurative hole in Dirk's figurative CD isn't nearly large enough.

 That if you tossed Colleen in a blender and spun her on "puree," you could sweeten a 100-gallon batch of lemonade and still have a cup left over for your ant traps.

 That Gretchen either missed the CBS memo on proper TV dress or didn't quite understand the words "wan," "pale," "limpid," ghostly and "dish rag."

 That Greg's sister is … oh, forget it … too easy.

 That "Pagong" is Bornean for "Arrived on the island via the short bus."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What have we learned? Drive My Car 08-24-00 1
 RE: What have we learned? tribal goddess 08-24-00 2
 RE: What have we learned? Dalton 08-25-00 3
 Bravo flying squirrel 08-25-00 4
   RE: Bravo freakydique 08-29-00 5
 RE: What have we learned? swimfin 08-29-00 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-00, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What have we learned?"
Bravo

tribal goddess 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribal%20goddess Click to send private message to tribal%20goddess Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What have we learned?"
A standing ovation for you, Rat Chef. This is hilarious!!

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What have we learned?"
OOOOH Ratsy Baby, I think I love you!!!

Biggest and best fall down and laugh myself crazy piece of humor I have read today----Gervais/Dennis Rodman/Robert Downy,Jr---stroke of brilliance!!

"Colleen in a blender"----yes, indeedy; feed the starving children of some 3rd world country I can't spell correctly.

Dalton

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-25-00, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bravo"
Better than a Letterman Top 10 list!

freakydique 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-00, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail freakydique Click to send private message to freakydique Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bravo"
ROCK ON RAT CHEF!!!

swimfin 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-29-00, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail swimfin Click to send private message to swimfin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What have we learned?"
Absolutely inspired

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •