The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"KEITH IS NEXT TO GO..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"KEITH IS NEXT TO GO..."
Ok, this was posted on another forum by someone who works in a hotel somewhere in New York. I don't take this with a grain of salt, some of you may...SPOILER - Survivor has check into hotel early!
-----------------------------------

Hey,

It's now 5:23 here in NY and the guy from Survivor checked in
a little while ago at the side desk. He came early and you ain't
going to believe who it is!!!

I know I pissed off people here by not putting the word spoiler
on top of my message, so if you don't want to know then don't
read my message. I typin as fast as I can to get this out!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

IT'S ##### KEITH!!!

Some of us who work the day shift didn't expect him to come in at
this time in the afternoon. I asked management to work 2 shifts in lobby
just so I could see a survivor tonight. He came walking in at
4:54 pm and headed straight for the front desk and checked
in under the Richard Hampton booking. You can't tell its him from
the way he looks now. He's heavier and clean looking with a nice tan
suit and glasses. Only has a duffle bag and a briefcase. Looks like
his hair is dyed black, but it's definitely him. I don't mind working
2 shifts now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: KEITH IS NEXT TO GO... wendyp 04-18-01 1
   RE: KEITH IS NEXT TO GO... kuchakor 04-18-01 2
       RE: KEITH IS NEXT TO GO... idiotcowboy 04-18-01 3
           RE: KEITH IS NEXT TO GO... kuchakor 04-18-01 4
   TOTAL hoax! Casezille 04-18-01 5
       RE: TOTAL hoax! kuchakor 04-18-01 6
           Quick Recap Casezille 04-18-01 7
   RE: KEITH IS NEXT TO GO... janisella 04-18-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-18-01, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: KEITH IS NEXT TO GO..."
Why would he check in on a Wednesday and not on Thursday? No talk shows until Friday. That seems way too obvious. Could be he is throwing people off on who is really booted.

The poster says it does not look like him, but it is him????

Seems very He said She said.

04-18-01, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: KEITH IS NEXT TO GO..."
This poster has been correct in the past. He got Jerri and Nick correct, and last week he wasn't around to get Amber, but his friends told him the day after the show aired that they saw her.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-01, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: KEITH IS NEXT TO GO..."
kuchakor-

won't this mess up your perfect PTTE ?

-ICB

04-18-01, 07:00 PM (EST)
4. "RE: KEITH IS NEXT TO GO..."
Yes, but I already know mine won't be perfect, lol.

Casezille 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-01, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Casezille Click to send private message to Casezille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "TOTAL hoax!"
Alright, this one was a TOTAL fake. Someone went over to the hotel and the people at the front desk were ticked off that people kept calling asking for Mr. Famie or Richard Hampton. It was crazy over there earlier when this was posted, if you want a good laugh I suggest going there and reading the entire thread of messages. =) Casezille

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

04-18-01, 07:14 PM (EST)
6. "RE: TOTAL hoax!"
Actually, if Keith is/was there, he would be under lock and key, and MB would tell the hotel representatives to lie to everyone.

Casezille 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-01, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Casezille Click to send private message to Casezille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Quick Recap"
Just so everyone knows all the facts, and why this is fake, this is a post over a SS that pretty much sums up the whole "hotel madness"...
Madwoman
Because I know that not everyone is willing to dig through pages and pages of posts to find the material, and a lot of people just read the first page and then skip to the end, I thought I would just summarize at this point what we have learned, so that maybe we can avoid "discovering" the same thing over and over again (and avoid aggrevating those nice people at the hotel).

1. There is no Richard Hampton booked at that hotel. LuvTinasRack went over to the hotel, and the people who work there were getting irritated about people thinking that a Survivor was checked in at that hotel. Conclusion: Keith is not at Carnegie Hotel on 58th.

2. The username of the man who originally submitted the story is fake. It doesn't work.

3. The room number originally given as being the room that Jerri stayed in when she was in New York does not exist. Conslusion: whomever was claiming to have knowledge about these "hotel bookings" was lying.

Final conclusion: (this own, not attibuted to any other source, but I think probably widely accepted). Email was a hoax, has no merit and should be disregarded. Thanks for reading.

Casezille

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-01, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: KEITH IS NEXT TO GO..."
Remember when Rodger and his wife were seen in NYC several weeks back? Well Rodger didn't get booted off that week. I wouldn't be surprised if MB sends contestants to NYC just to confuse people like us.

J.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •