The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I think Jon & Al deserve to win!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

gluedtothetv 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gluedtothetv Click to send private message to gluedtothetv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I think Jon & Al deserve to win!"
I think that they are the most good-natured team (ironic comment considering they are clowns, but it's true), and they have been helpful to other teams along the way . They are the team that bickers the least and really seems to be enjoying the "journey." I would HATE it, say, if they ended up in a footrace with Jon & Kelly at the end and lost - I would almost need to tape the episode first instead of watching it, and then read the boards to know the outcome and whether to watch the tape or not - THAT'S how much I would hate to see Jon & Al lose (and Jon & Kelly win - but I wouldn't mind as much if they ended up losing to the other two teams, and would actually go ahead and watch the tape anyway in that case. ). Anyone else feel the same way?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win... karalott 07-26-03 1
 RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win... tvgeek401 07-26-03 2
   RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win... hans 07-27-03 3
       RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win... okdebi 07-27-03 4
           RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win... karalott 07-27-03 5
               RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win... Edgeless Grass 07-27-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

karalott 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-26-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karalott Click to send private message to karalott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win!"
I'm a big fan of Jon/Kelly so I'm really hoping they'll win. However, if they don't, then Jon/Al are my second choice. If an all male team has to win again, I'd rather see these two win than the Rob/Brennan clones that are left. Besides, I hate Reichen/Chip, and haven't seen enough of the other 2 to really make up my mind on whether I like them or hate them.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-26-03, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win!"
i agree with you completely, glued. Jon/Al are my favs.
By the way, I love your name.
smiles
the tvgeek

hans 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-27-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hans Click to send private message to hans Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win!"
I don't mind any of the remaining teams winning, actually. I kinda like Jon/Kelly cause they are quite funny. Jon/Al are a really strong team. Chip/Reichen and David/Jeff aren't bad either. It's so different from TAR3 cause I really hated Flo, and Teri/Ian and watching them come in 1st and 2nd respectively was, well..heartbreaking.

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win!"
That is so true Hans! As much as sometimes this season I have been a bit depressed because I havent found anyone to REALLY love..I really don't mind who wins although I am leaning toward the clowns. However, as you reminded me...stacked up against last year, its alot better. I mean, I actually found myself rooting for Teri and Ian the last couple episodes and I disliked them throughout the whole competition. The fact that they made it as far as they did AND the fact of not wanting FLo to win finally crossed me over! So yeah, anything beats THAT !!

Debi

karalott 94 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-03, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karalott Click to send private message to karalott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win!"
I had a hard time really getting into the teams this season- it took me a couple of episodes to really pick my favorites, but I haven't had anyone I really wanted to root for until a few episodes ago.

I liked Teri, couldn't stand Ian until the last 2 shows, and while I was glad a girl finally won, it's too bad it had to be Flo.

I just hope that David/Jeff don't win. I wonder if the reason we've seen so little of them has anything to do with the fact that maybe they do win.

Edgeless Grass 93 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Edgeless%20Grass Click to send private message to Edgeless%20Grass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I think Jon & Al deserve to win!"
I have that same feeling too...they got so little air time in the beginning of the show, is the 'boring factor' the only reason? Could be because we will sure see alot more them them later! Gosh! Pls let the best team win!

------------------ Bye!! ^O^ ------------------

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •