The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"On-line Survivor Character Test"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-26-02, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"On-line Survivor Character Test"
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-02 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-26-02 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-26-02 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

http://www.emode.com/tests/survivor/authorize/register.jsp?url=/tests/survivor/index.jsp&stay

OK - Finally think I've got it - Try out this link to see which Survivor character you are like. Thanks to Aymelak (Linda Spencer!!??!) for the lead on this test

I tested as Ethan. I actually thought I'd be more like Roger.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Linda Spencer aymelek 06-26-02 1
 "Ethan Zohn" Meemo 06-26-02 2
   RE: "Ethan Zohn" RyeRye22 07-01-02 55
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test snoocharoo 06-26-02 3
 Southern Chicks Rule! Bebo 06-26-02 4
   RE: Southern Chicks Rule! Femme 06-26-02 10
       RE: Southern Chicks Rule! Frau Hexe 06-26-02 17
       RE: Southern Chicks Rule! Crimsyn 06-27-02 25
   RE: Southern Chicks Rule! anotherkim 06-26-02 20
       RE: Southern Chicks Rule! Bebo 06-27-02 29
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test dangerkitty 06-26-02 5
 Lex van den Berghe PackMan 06-26-02 6
   RE: Lex van den Berghe dangerkitty 06-26-02 8
       RE: Lex van den Berghe PackMan 06-27-02 30
 Ethan !!!! katem 06-26-02 7
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test Asrai 06-26-02 9
   RE: On-line Survivor Character Test Cin 06-27-02 28
       RE: On-line Survivor Character Test Asrai 06-30-02 54
 Clarence Rebel Crown 06-26-02 11
 Clarence?!? Strider 06-26-02 12
   RE: Clarence?!? katem 06-26-02 16
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test magic_star 06-26-02 13
 Lex van den Berghe IceCat 06-26-02 14
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test smiley 06-26-02 15
   RE: On-line Survivor Character Test MandyM 06-26-02 18
 A Gutsy Move... PepeLePew13 06-26-02 19
 Frank Garrison Swami 06-27-02 21
   RE: Frank Garrison PepeLePew13 06-27-02 23
       RE: Frank Garrison nailbone 06-27-02 33
       RE: Frank Garrison Swami 06-28-02 45
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test RudyRules 06-27-02 22
 Linda Spencer? NightScribe 06-27-02 24
 Lex--my favorite! JeffGator 06-27-02 26
   You and me both, JG FesterFan1 06-27-02 42
   Knock 'Em Dead! dabo 07-01-02 56
 I want a recount!! Cin 06-27-02 27
 Jesse northernlights 06-27-02 31
 Lex!!! nailbone 06-27-02 32
 What the F....? LionChow 06-27-02 34
 Lex??? Rain Crow 06-27-02 35
 Kelly Goldsmith Tinkerbell 06-27-02 36
   RE: Kelly Goldsmith Tinkerbell 06-27-02 37
       RE: Kelly Goldsmith sittem 06-27-02 39
   Me too! MakeItStop 06-27-02 40
       RE: Me too! Me too! ShowMeTheWinner 06-27-02 41
           RE: Me too! Me too! MakeItStop 06-27-02 43
   RE: Kelly Goldsmith Teddy_Bear 07-05-02 66
       RE: Kelly Goldsmith ShowMeTheWinner 07-05-02 68
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test jkokoj 06-27-02 38
 Teresa Cooper klueless 06-27-02 44
 Overall Results sittem 06-28-02 46
   RE: Overall Results ShowMeTheWinner 06-28-02 47
   RE: Overall Results snoocharoo 06-28-02 48
       RE: Overall Results ShowMeTheWinner 06-28-02 49
           RE: Overall Results snoocharoo 07-01-02 57
   RE: Overall Results dabo 06-30-02 50
       RE: Overall Results dabo 06-30-02 52
           RE: Overall Results samiam 06-30-02 53
           RE: Overall Results PepeLePew13 07-01-02 58
   RE: Overall Results samiam 06-30-02 51
 My camping trip just went to hell..... DarkLotus 07-02-02 59
 How rude, I'm no Lex toddE 07-02-02 60
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test Q 07-02-02 61
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test Survivor Freak 1987 07-02-02 62
   I'm Jessie!!! Survivor Maniac 07-03-02 63
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test Lancerdude74 07-03-02 64
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test Kokoro 07-04-02 65
 Chalk Up Another Ethan... Survivorerist 07-05-02 67
 New summary sittem 07-05-02 69
 Carl??? sleeeve 07-05-02 70
 RE: On-line Survivor Character Test Ra_8secs 07-06-02 71
 Carl Bilancione?!?!?! stan1616 07-06-02 72

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-26-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Linda Spencer"
Gimme a hug. I want a hug.

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-26-02, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. ""Ethan Zohn""
"Where's my hacky sack?"

Guess I should go and blow my million bucks. I noticed that it only offers the Survivor Africa contestants. Even so, I probably would have ended up like Ethan anyway.

you don't need big, curly hair to be beautiful

RyeRye22 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-01-02, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyeRye22 Click to send private message to RyeRye22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: "Ethan Zohn""
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-02 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

I am an Ethan Zohn too. Even though I hated everyone in his whole alliance, I'd deal with them for the million. Tom would start to annoy me after a while, Lex is too much of a power tripper for me, and Momma Kim.... well that thong thing she wears says it all! I would have tried my best to have kept Kelly and Jessie around, seeing that they were the only decent people on the whole Moron Tribe.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-02 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

Ugh! Diane Ogden...supposedly an 'earth mother". Yeah right as long as she has a map.

I just can't accept being a Diane so I took the test again. Now I'm a MammaKim...what's with the mother theme???????

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Southern Chicks Rule!"
Bebo, you're like Teresa Cooper!

You're as American as apple pie and southern hospitality. You've got a good old-fashioned work ethic that will instantly endear yourself to the Samburu Tribe. Your aerobics and marathon experience make you one of the fittest contestants, but you might want to pack on the pounds before you leave, since you're sure to drop a few over the next few weeks.

Friendly advice dispensed daily, courtesy of My superiority complex

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Southern Chicks Rule!"
Boo, I'm Teresa, but, Yay! I'm like Bebo!

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-26-02, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Southern Chicks Rule!"
Ugh. I'm Teresa too. Even after a retest! How the heck did that happen? But, at least I'm in good company.

"I know I can't be the only whatever I am in the room." -Ani Difranco

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Southern Chicks Rule!"
Ditto. I don't like Teresa much, but at least I'm in good company.

"What are you gonna do? Release the hounds? Or release the bees? Or release the hounds and the bees? Or release the hounds with bees in there mouths, so when they bark they shoot bees?" Homer Simpson

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Southern Chicks Rule!"
another T-Bird here, too. I had to laugh when I saw this line, though:

Your aerobics and marathon experience make you one of the fittest contestants, but you might want to pack on the pounds before you leave....

In my dreams. LMAO.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Southern Chicks Rule!"
>In my dreams. LMAO.

Oh, I wasn't the only one laughing at that, huh?

We've got some cool Teresas on this board -- and whatever you think about her, just think, we could have gotten a lot worse. I would have hated to be a Diane...or a Debb...or a Kimmi...

Friendly advice dispensed daily, courtesy of My superiority complex

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-26-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
Hey, I'm the real Linda Spencer! I'll be giving the hugs around here! And I am not bossy, I'm not! Didn't your mama ever boss you around?

*happy to be sharing the Linda tag with ayms*

dangerkitty

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Lex van den Berghe"
PackMan, you're like Lex van den Berghe

You're the alternative, rock 'n' roll guy, and you've got the tattoos to prove it. Back home in California you are a cutting-edge marketing guru, always ahead of the curve in terms of what's cool. "Survivor" is your big chance to show the world your kooky, original style.

I feel like I've been punched in the gut...

PackMan

"When the only tool you own is a hammer, all problems begin to resemble a nail." - Abraham Maslow

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-26-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lex van den Berghe"
I feel like I've been punched in the gut...

As long as you don't slit anybody's throat!

Please don't cut my head off, Lex! Come here, give me a hug!

dangerkitty

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Lex van den Berghe"
>Please don't cut my head off,
>Lex! Come here, give
>me a hug!

*PackMan hugs Kitty*

Don't worry, Kitty. Your head is safe. I just wish people would stop giving me votes. How do you expect me to win anything if you keep voting my name! Can't you all see that I'm the best player out here

PackMan

"When the only tool you own is a hammer, all problems begin to resemble a nail." - Abraham Maslow

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-26-02, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ethan !!!!"

George, you're like Ethan Zohn!
You're the supercool guy, the New England hippie-prepster, so cute and cuddly there's no doubt you will be the hot topic of all the "Survivor" chat rooms. As a pro soccer player/inventor, you've got the brains and brawn to go far in this game. Read more about your inner survivor…

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
Ok, I took the test twice....and I'm still a Linda Spencer!
Oh well, at least I'm in good company!!! Who wants a hug?

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-27-02, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
Oh well, at least I'm in
good company!!! Who wants
a hug?

Since I got Lindsey, I'll let you know right now, my momma did hug me, so don't be asking!!!!

*giggle*

Cin

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-02, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
Ahh, c'mon now! LOL

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-26-02, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Clarence"
"The only thing bigger than you this 'Survivor' season is your heart - and maybe that rhino that keeps wandering through camp. You are a study in selflessness, most likely to donate your ration of rice to the sobbing, homesick tribemate."

I SWEAR she made me open dem beans, man!! I SWEAR!!

On a different note, one of the tests available is a handwriting one. That's one of my hobbies. Basically, their tests are taking just a few of the points one uses.

For example - the closer the "t" cross to the stem, the lower one's goals are set; the thinner the "t" and "d" stems, the more independent one is; does the subject enhance his signature with a flourish? So many more points. If anyone is interested in this sort of thing, I'd be happy to discuss it. I'm even open to "reading" anyone who wants it.

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Clarence?!?"
How insulting!

I don't remember clicking yes on "I'm a lying bean eater."

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Clarence?!?"
>How insulting!
>
>I don't remember clicking yes on
>"I'm a lying bean eater."
>

Not only that Strider, I don't mean to bring up the obvious, but you happen to be the whitest boy in Utah. Not exactly Clarence are you?

Oh no, why did I say this LRon is going to kill me

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-26-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
I took the test twice.The first time I was Clarence and the second time I was Ethan.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Lex van den Berghe"
IceCat, you're like Lex van den Berghe!

You're the alternative, rock 'n' roll guy, and you've got the tattoos to prove it. Back home in California you are a cutting-edge marketing guru, always ahead of the curve in terms of what's cool. "Survivor" is your big chance to show the world your kooky, original style.

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-26-02, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
Mel, you're like Lindsey Richter!

You are a free spirit, the groovy little hippie from the Pacific Northwest. Rumor has it that you are all about free love, flirting, and fun (a perfect cover for your competitive edge).

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
ARGHHHHHHHHH! YUCK!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this! I am most like Lindsey Richter too! OMH! One of my LEAST favorite survivors! I hate these damn tests.....one says I am "slow", another says I'm "frigid", yet another says I'm Barry Manilow and now I'm Lindsey Richter. CONSPIRACY I say! It's all a conspiracy to diminish my self-esteem and you are all in on it and so is emode.com. "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get ya!" ;)

MM "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "A Gutsy Move..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-02 AT 11:42 PM (EST)

I took this test twice and came up as Lex van den Berghe both times. Funny, I don't like rock'n'roll or have any tattoos... but hey, whatever works as long as I get the million dollars in the end, right? Oh wait... Lex didn't win as he got screwed over by mamaKim. My gut tells me this test is wrong! Wrong!

Edited to add: I tweaked a couple of answers even more and came up as Frank Garrison. Now where the hell are these antlers so I can bang them together on the pole?

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Frank Garrison"
I'm Frank. How the hell did that happen? I hate Frank! And I clearly identified myself as female--didn't I?

Shoot me now. Please.

Pretty please.

With sugar on it.

Swami

06-27-02, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Frank Garrison"
Ummm... you don't happen to shave your face by any chance?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Frank Garrison"
Maybe Frank shaves his bikini line!!!!

ROFLMAO at the thought of that!!!

- Man I crack myself up sometimes!!!

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Frank Garrison"
Very funny, Pepe. Ha, ha ,ha.

Actually, I shave my face and the palms of my hands, but only when the moon is full.

Retook the stupid test. Now I am one of the many Teresa Coopers on this board. I hate her too! Wait a minute--I hated everybody on S3! Well, except Jessie, and she was such a babe too! I wanna be Jessie! I wanna be Jessie!

Swami

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
I took it twice:
Once I was Lex, the second time Clarence.
Why don't they include SI survivors??
I KNOW I'd be Rudy! LOL

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Linda Spencer?"
Uh, Okaaaaaay....I'm Linda? Mother Africa herself? So where's my necklace Mandy, I mean Lindsey. Hee hee. I want my necklace. What, you're didn't your momma ever hug you? Give me MY necklace!

This test is a crock. Linda my ass.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Lex--my favorite!"
Jeff, you're like Lex van den Berghe!

--Yahooo! I couldn't have asked for better results. He is my favorite Survivor of all time. I know he went kind of psycho on us for a little while, but I think that other than that we definitely have some similarities. No tattoos though, only my ears are pierced

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "You and me both, JG"
Wooo Hoooo!!! I'm just a snake-decapitatin', kids'-life-swearin', challenge-winnin', alliance-formin', dysentery-havin' fool. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

'Course I don't think I've got the hair for it...

Fester

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Knock 'Em Dead!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-02 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

>Jeff, you're like Lex van den
>Berghe!

>
>--Yahooo! I couldn't have asked
>for better results. He
>is my favorite Survivor of
>all time. I know
>he went kind of psycho
>on us for a little
>while, but I think that
>other than that we definitely
>have some similarities. No
>tattoos though, only my ears
>are pierced
>
AwRight! Jeff is gonna knock 'em dead on Exiled! Now I have to find a way to see that show, I have to! (At least Jeff has a Magic 8 Ball to listen to instead of just his gut! )

Good luck in the game, Jeff!

SMILES ARE FREE

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "I want a recount!!"
Cindy, you're like Lindsey Richter!

You are a free spirit, the groovy little hippie from the Pacific Northwest. Rumor has it that you are all about free love, flirting, and fun (a perfect cover for your competitive edge)

Good thing I liked her after she got kicked off!!!!!

Cin

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Jesse "
You're a born leader and are used to being in the spotlight. Your beauty is eye candy to most, but you don't want to be remembered for your looks. As a result you might go out of your way to take control of a situation.

My luxury item would definately be a big old pot of Blistex!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Lex!!!"
I tested out as Lex, which I think is cool! Although I don't think I'd be quite as psycho. My gut tells me that, anyway...

- Anyone that disagrees may get their throat slit...

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "What the F....?"

I don't believe this. As of this post, I am the ONLY one in the Tom Buchanon club.

Well stick a feather in my butt!

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-27-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Lex???"
WTF? No tattoos, no body piercings, not a rock and roll musician, not a Kalifornian, no hair, etc.

On second thought, I would probably rip out the heart of a backstabbing SOB, would be loyal to my closest friends and alliance, and would play to win-win-win...so maybe not so far off as it would first seem!

A fun quiz! Did it a second time using alternative answers on questions where I had two good choices and came up with....

Tom!

I could be proud of being a mix between those two guys!!!

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-27-02, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Kelly Goldsmith"
Tinkerbell, you're like Kelly Goldsmith!

You are the youngest of all the "Survivors", but you sure don't act like it. Not with all the things you've accomplished in your 22 years. Class president, varsity cheerleader, sorority chair, National Merit finalist, world traveler, and an unstoppable urge to be number one.

How exciting. I'm nothing like this. I'm going to try again.

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Kelly Goldsmith"
Damn...I took again and I'm still Kelly!!

06-27-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Kelly Goldsmith"
I was thinking about you last night, Tink. The fam was at Navy Pier in Chicago for a night out and we watched the fireworks show. Fireworks technology just keeps getting better. At one point one goes off that has a real extended glittery effect and the kids are saying - oh, look - it's fairy dust from Tinkerbell. They were right - it really did evoke thoughts of you.

Hope all is well with the wedding planning and health. Continuing to pray for you.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Me too!"
I am a Kelly too! How did this happen? I'll tell you I was quite surprised when that came up.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Me too! Me too!"
What's wrong with Kelly? I like Kelly.
Come to think of it, I'd probably play it like Kelly (although I liked Theresa the most from S3).

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Me too! Me too!"
Well, you know, at first I liked Kelly too. But then her behavior just became increasingly bizzare. And how about her pathetic attempt at a snake vs. rat speech? Her desperate attempts for attention? Hmm, oh wait, scratch that last one.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-02, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Kelly Goldsmith"
Me too!!!! I'm a Kelly Goldsmith too; how the heck is that possible?????

Did I tell anyone that I thought that Dustin (Hoffman) was really hot in The Graduate?

Now you can all feel free to write me; Tammy Leitner, you're like a sister to me.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

07-05-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Kelly Goldsmith"
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-02 AT 01:09 PM (EST)

I'm no Tammy Leitner but gosh Teddy, considering our similarities, you might just be my long lost sister! Just don't fight with me over the Artiste

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
Yesterday I was Brittney today I am like Diane Ogden!

You are the earth mother, the most likely to be overlooked as a definite contender. It's not because you have some grand strategy worked out, but you are a people person. You come off as honest and attitude free; what you see is what you get.

Whew a couple different ends of the spectrum!

klueless 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-27-02, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail klueless Click to send private message to klueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Teresa Cooper"
who's that?

06-28-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
46. "Overall Results"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-02 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-06-02 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-05-02 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-28-02 AT 07:01 PM (EST)
First Edited to add a couple of people I missed at post 47 - tx SMTW and snooch

Edited 7/6 for a sudden Carl surge!!

Edited and updated 7/5/02 to include recent postings.

OK - 14 of the S3 survivors are represented - those missing are Kim P and Brandon (though some of you have managed to test that way by trial and error). There are a couple of double entries for those who tested different the second time.

Lex - PackMan, IceCat, PepeLePew13, RudyRules, JeffGator, FesterFan1, nailbone, Rain Crow, dabo

Teresa - Bebo, Femme, Frau Hexe, Crimsyn, anotherkimn, klueless, samiam

Ethan - Meemo, katem, Magic_Star, sittem, Q, Survivor Freak 87, Survivorerist

Clarence - Rebel Crown, Strider, Magic_Star, RudyRules, Kokoro, Ra_8secs

Kelly - Tinkerbell, MakeItStop, ShowMeTheWinner, Teddy_Bear, toddE

Linda Spencer - aymelek, dangerkitty, Asrai, NightScribe

Lindsey - Cin, Smiley, MandyM

Carl - Lancerdud74, sleeve, Stan1616

Frank - Swami, DarkLotus

Diane Ogden - snoocharoo, jkokoj

Jesse - northernlights, Survivor Maniac

Tom - LionChow

Mama Kim - snoocharoo

06-28-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Overall Results"
Forgot about me, sittem. I was Kelly (I just thanked God I wasn't Kim J).

06-28-02, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Overall Results"
You forgot me too...Mamma Kim.

06-28-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Overall Results"
Yikes snooch... you should have stuck with Diane Ogden. At least she didn't dump the water....

07-01-02, 02:27 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Overall Results"
naw, I figure I'll just ride the coat tails of all you Ethan's, Tom's and Lex's. I'm really good at that.

06-30-02, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Overall Results"
I tested as Lex. I'm gonna have to retake it after I figure out where I went wrong, witch-hunting is so not me.

SMILES ARE FREE

06-30-02, 09:34 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Overall Results"
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-02 AT 09:35 PM (EST)

Retook the test, changed all the answers that were marginal to begin with, came out as an Ethan this time. It must be that darn utility knife, what does it take to test out as a Silas?

SMILES ARE FREE

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-02, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Overall Results"
That's a trick question. See, anybody who would possibly test out as Silas probably couldn't figure out how to turn on the computer, much less actually take the test. *grin*

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat Him.

07-01-02, 02:29 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Overall Results"
ROFL at Sami... good point about Silas not being able to figure out how to turn the computer on.

I did some tweaking around and was able to figure out how to come up as a Silas and as a Brandon.

Here's what it says for Brandon: Brandon Quinton

You are a secretive one. Not much is known about you, but you know lots about others, because you're an observer. Growing up in different cities and towns worldwide, you had the opportunity to watch all kinds. And you've honed your people-watching skills as a makeup artist, and "behind the wood" as a bartender in Dallas.

You may be the most cunning of the Samburu Tribe, playing off of team members' personalities, but in such close quarters, don't expect to fade into the woodwork. You're a tough one to figure out?especially with Chapstick as your luxury item. But maybe you plan on greasing some palms to get where you need to be.

The Big Question: Under the microscope of the TV cameras and fellow tribe members, will Mr. Mysterious sneak through the game or be "discovered" in the process?

Gag. "Greasing some palms to get where you need to be?"

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-02, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Overall Results"
Count me in as another Teresa.

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-02-02, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "My camping trip just went to hell..."
Somehow I got Frank. How odd. I figured I'd be Tom, but I guess I'm not drunk enough. And I hate goats.

I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time, they probably shouldn't. - Marge Simpson

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-02, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "How rude, I'm no Lex"
Of course, I would come out as the one Survivor I most hate from all seasons. I am really much more of a (male) Kelly Goldsmith. Just because I have tattoos and piercings doesn't make me an evil, evil person. I protest!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-02-02, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
Ethan???

I took the test and came up Ethan?? One of the last people I would liken myself too. But Oh well, at least I'm Not LEX (sorry JeffGator, I really dislike Lex). I would have put me as more of a John (S4) mixed with Tina.

Later all and thanks for the link, this was fun.

D.R.

Survivor Freak 1987 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-02-02, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Freak%201987 Click to send private message to Survivor%20Freak%201987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
Oh this is cool, I am Ethan

You are all figments of my imagination! Now go away!

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "I'm Jessie!!!"
WooHoo I'm Jessie!!!

Hope if I'm ever on Survivor I get to stay longer!

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-03-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
I got Carl...guess I'm the only one...

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
WTF? Clarence has a "big heart"? When did this happen (I must have blinked)? I am nothing like Clarence....donate rice to those in need my a$$.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-02, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Chalk Up Another Ethan..."
...'cause that's who I'm like. Now to the important part; does anyone have the number for Jennifer Love Hewitt?

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

07-05-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
69. "New summary"
See post 46 for an updated summary after post 68 (if you care!!).

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-02, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Carl???"
sleeeve, you're like Carl Bilancione!

You are the rock of stability. Everyone in the Samburu Tribe can count on you, because you come off as an honest hard worker. You may be one of the oldest members, but you have endurance from your marathon training. Read more about your inner survivor…

I'm Carl??? Damn... that means I'm gonna be screwed over by Barbie!!!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-02, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: On-line Survivor Character Test"
Unexpectedly, I ended up as Clarence!

Retook it and toned down my "buckaroo"-ness, came up as Ethan.

and hugs and sunshine for all, Ra

stan1616 121 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-06-02, 05:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stan1616 Click to send private message to stan1616 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "Carl Bilancione?!?!?!"
Stanley, you're like Carl Bilancione!

You are the rock of stability. Everyone in the Samburu Tribe can count on you, because you come off as an honest hard worker. You may be one of the oldest members, but you have endurance from your marathon training.

I don't like these results!

Stan1616

NELEH is the Ultimate Survivor!!!!

P.S.- Mail me at stan1616@oh-my-heck.com

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •