The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-28-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
I don't think this has been posted. What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?
I was The Hunter.

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... nailbone 06-28-02 1
   RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... Bebo 06-28-02 4
   RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... Teddy_Bear 06-30-02 13
 Sage sittem 06-28-02 2
 The Sage !!!!! katem 06-28-02 3
   RE: The Sage !!!!! PepeLePew13 06-29-02 7
 RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... SherpaDave 06-29-02 5
 RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... klueless 06-29-02 6
 RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... Asrai 06-29-02 8
 RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... bacon 06-29-02 9
 RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... dabo 06-30-02 10
   RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... NightScribe 06-30-02 14
       RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... dabo 07-01-02 15
 Warrior Femme 06-30-02 11
   RE: Warrior magic_star 06-30-02 12
 RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... ShowMeTheWinner 07-01-02 16
 Sage Advice DarkLotus 07-02-02 17
 RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy... Kokoro 07-04-02 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-02, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-02 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

I'm the Peacemaker (which is a pretty good George Clooney movie, too)

Your Survivor Strategy is to be The Peacemaker. You want to play the game by your own rules — with integrity, honesty and a clear conscience. You just might be the one player on the island that cares less about the money and more about the experience.

Winning friends won't be a problem though, as fellow tribe members will feel secure in your company. You are a good listener and keep the complaining to a minimum. You'll get far in the game just because you're a pleasure to have around. But in this everyone-for-themselves environment, your friendly ways could be misinterpreted as a ploy to lure people into a false sense of security.

The Big Question: Will your moral code make you an easy victim of other more scheming tribe members?

Immunity Challenge Strength: Any competition that threatens to divide your tribe.

- This Space For Rent

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
Peacemaker here too. Molerons, don't laugh.

Friendly advice dispensed daily, courtesy of My superiority complex

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-30-02, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-02 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

Another Peacemaker here.

Gee if the % of Sages and Peacemakers were proportionate to the Warriors and Hunters, on this board,

as they are to the rest of the planet; maybe we'd actually have World Peace .

Just a thought. Btw, for the $1,000,000, I'd be willing to have Jiffy Probe's baby too .

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-28-02, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sage"
Your Survivor Strategy is to be The Sage. And your plan? Slow and steady will win the race — or in this case the million-dollar prize. You're in it as much for the experience as you are for the prize, and this wisdom allows you to see the big picture.

When else in your life will you be thrown together with 15 strangers in one of the world's most beautiful places? You know better than to get caught up in minor squabbles over who ate the last piece of breadfruit. It's a long game and your patience will allow you to fly under the radar while the more willful tribe members eliminate each other. Just remember to pull your own weight though. The slow and deliberate approach won't always work in your favor. Pick your battles and you might end up winning the war.

Big Question: Will your Sage Strategy curb your competitive spirit during the more physical challenges?

Immunity Challenge Strength: Any competition that requires patience, tenacity, or looking before you leap.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-28-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The Sage !!!!!"
The Sage

Your Survivor Strategy is to be The Sage. And your plan? Slow and steady will win the race — or in this case the million-dollar prize. You're in it as much for the experience as you are for the prize, and this wisdom allows you to see the big picture.
When else in your life will you be thrown together with 15 strangers in one of the world's most beautiful places? You know better than to get caught up in minor squabbles over who ate the last piece of breadfruit. It's a long game and your patience will allow you to fly under the radar while the more willful tribe members eliminate each other. Just remember to pull your own weight though. The slow and deliberate approach won't always work in your favor. Pick your battles and you might end up winning the war.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Sage !!!!!"
I'm the Sage as well... although I like Sherpy's suggestion of being a Cannibal as well.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-02, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
Cannibal isn't an option?

klueless 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-29-02, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail klueless Click to send private message to klueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
use daddy's credit cards

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
Another Sage here. Can't I just be The Winner?!

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-29-02, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
My survivor strategy? Crazy promises! I'm just gonna keep making crazy promises to the other contestants till they have to keep me on. Suckers!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
Another Sage here!

The Sole Survivor on Marquesas will have to last 13 Immunity Challenges to be the winner. For something a little less strenuous, play the Visa Immunity Challenge every week. Use your Visa card at participating online stores and be automatically entered to win $5000. No purchase or obligation necessary to enter or win.

AHAH! Knew there was a catch somewhere, it's a Visa promotion.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-02, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
Count me as another Sage. I love being in the same company as dabo and Pepe!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-02, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
ty, And welcome to Sage Central, Scribey!

Sage update received via email:

Did you know?

The Sage's greatest asset is venerability. Aside from being a person of deep wisdom, sage is also the leaf of a plant. This leaf makes a fresh, mint seasoning, and can be added to meat and poultry.

Who'da thunk?

SMILES ARE FREE

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-30-02, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Warrior"
Femme, your Survivor Strategy is to be the Warrior!

No sports-related challenge is too tough, no task too demanding, because when it comes to your Survivor Strategy, you're The Warrior. You are the athlete of the group and your tribe's greatest asset when it comes to feats of strength or speed. But don't get too comfortable. You physical skills are valuable, but they could betray you as a threat to others once the tribes merge

At least I'm something different, but not sure how accurate this is... Figured I be more the B!tch.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-30-02, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Warrior"
I'm the same as you Femme.My strategy is to be the warrior.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-02, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
Calling all Hunters... Where's everybody???
Come on, don't be a knucklehead, be a Hunter

Your Survivor Strategy is to be The Hunter — to be the best at providing food, water and shelter for your tribe. You have the skills to keep yourself alive in the harshest of conditions, but keeping your whining tribe members alive might be a different story.

You are incredibly independent so you don't have to worry about being a burden to your tribe. Yet your expertise could come across as bossiness if you're not careful. Your biggest challenge won't be hunger or heat but relying on others' abilities during the immunity challenge. If you can do that, you should be able to last well into the later rounds.

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-02-02, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Sage Advice"
The Sage

Big Question: Will your Sage Strategy curb your competitive spirit during the more physical challenges?

Immunity Challenge Strength: Any competition that requires patience, tenacity, or looking before you leap.

I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time, they probably shouldn't. - Marge Simpson

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-04-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What's Your "Survivor" Strategy?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-02 AT 10:44 PM (EST)

I'm sorry people but I'd seriously whoop all your butts ^-^
Bring it on you nice people!

Your Survivor Strategy is to be The Mastermind, the quiet, clever, scholar of human behavior. That's why you're interested in getting inside the heads of your competition. It's not that you're against friendships, but you know this is a game and making friends might hurt your chances of winning — unless of course your ulterior motive is to get close so you can see how someone ticks.

Choosing alliances is key to your success — playing the angles and exploiting others' weaknesses. You may not win any popularity contests, but you've done your homework. Every move you make, whether establishing or breaking bonds, is plotted carefully to bring you closer to victory.

The Big Question: Will the cold and calculating Mastermind Strategy make you a millionaire or the obvious choice to vote off the island?

Immunity Challenge Strength: Any test involving cunning, memory or figuring out a problem.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •