The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sarah is awesome"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

sillyjilly 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillyjilly Click to send private message to sillyjilly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sarah is awesome"
Sarah is the perfect woman for Travis. She is going to be not only the best mother but easily a woman that can be casual when she wants and totally elegant when required. Travis was always the most relaxed and natural when he was with Sarah. Sarah was always the perfect woman on national television....but due to her profession I am sure she was taking in to consideration the feelings and opinions of her student (who are very young) and the parents and her co-wowrkers. I feel she handled herself very well and in the privacy of their own homes I am sure she handles those situations just as perfectly! Travis made the right choice...Sarah is a wonderful person.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sarah is awesome redheaded_sweetheart 02-28-06 1
 RE: Sarah is awesome TenaciousTwin 03-01-06 2
   RE: Sarah is awesome rboone67 03-01-06 4
 RE: Sarah is awesome Bleye600 03-01-06 3
 RE: Sarah is awesome sharnina 03-01-06 5
 RE: Sarah is awesome Thewiseowl 03-01-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-28-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sarah is awesome"
Well said and I'm glad to finally see someone speak up for Sarah. I liked her from the first episode and hope things work out well for the couple.

TenaciousTwin 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TenaciousTwin Click to send private message to TenaciousTwin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sarah is awesome"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh yeah sure...Sarah was perfect. She definitely took into consideration the feelings and opinions of her very young students when she called Moana a ##### for spending too much alone time with Travis at the French Riviera. What a class act.
Put down the Harlequin romance for a minute and snap out of lala land. Sarah's so called perfection was created through the magic of television. They call it editing. They also used it to portray Moana as the evil witch she wasn't.

rboone67 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rboone67 Click to send private message to rboone67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sarah is awesome"
If the parent's of Sarah's KINDERGARTEN students let them watch the Bachelor, then it is their fault their child heard that word. It's not really appropriate for a five/six year old to be watching, and I am sure she didn't expect them to be.

Bleye600 7 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bleye600 Click to send private message to Bleye600 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sarah is awesome"
I also like Sarah from the very beginning. She was so pleasant and down to earth. She acted much more like a gracious woman, than a love sick girl. Relationships take time to florish and I think Travis and Sarah took their time to get romantic with each other for that reason. I also think that friends make the perfect match when the friendship has had a chance to grow and I think that is why Travis didn't ask Sarah to marry him right away, they need their friendship and love to flourish in a positive and healthy way.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-06, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sarah is awesome"
Actually, she quit her job so she could do the show.

Thewiseowl 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thewiseowl Click to send private message to Thewiseowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sarah is awesome"
So you couldn't see how fake she was?
It is like a miss america contestant with well rehearsed glib answers. But then again if you think those beauty queens are real, then so is Sarah

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •