The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What the heck are the Survivors doing in these pictures??!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-28-02, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What the heck are the Survivors doing in these pictures??!!!"

I knew that the Survivors had fun in Omaha...but I had no idea that alcohol was going to be involved. What in the world are they wearing on their heads?

First of all...when was Kathy cloned? Am I imagining things or are there two of her squatting in the front row?

Once again Peter is an outcast, and as he puts his hand on Zoe's shoulder, she begins to vomit.

And when was there an Asian contestant? Glad to finally see one (next to Rob M) but I just don't remember him. He must have been voted off really early... like before the show even started.

And geez...I know that Kelly only came because she and Diane took Vecepia and Patricias' places, but does this girl show up everywhere or what? biggest media whore ever just kidding kelly

Tammy is once again trying to get John to "switch sides;" and interestingly enough Hunter and Neleh look pretty close in this picture despite Neleh's supposed recent engagement. And Sarah...she's in her favorite position.

Is he wearing the same shirt that he wore to the Reunion Show?! Geez, wasn't he made fun of enough? I personally like the shirt (probably the only one) but not something I would wear to those kind of events. If he wears the shirt when we eat dinner, i'm going to have to laugh.

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

P.S. maybe this should be in Bashers...but seriously I love all these guys, just giving them a hard time

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What the heck are the Survivors... Survivorerist 06-28-02 1
 RE: What the heck are the Survivors... poisonenvy 06-28-02 2
 RE: What the heck are the Survivors... jkokoj 06-28-02 3
 RE: What the heck are the Survivors... katem 06-28-02 4
 RE: What the heck are the Survivors... BMH 06-28-02 5
 Wow Kokoro 06-28-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-28-02, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What the heck are the Survivors doing in these pictures??!!!"
Oh my heck, Jeff! You are too funny. I'd post more comments, but I'm tired and I wanna go to bed (yes, that was on purpose). Honestly though, I could not recognize more than 4 or 5 of the contestants in that first picture. They should have to wear signs or something so we can ID them in pictures like this.

>>>P.S. maybe this should be in Bashers...but seriously I love all these guys, just giving them a hard time<<<

Deep down inside, don't we all?

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

poisonenvy 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-28-02, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail poisonenvy Click to send private message to poisonenvy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What the heck are the Survivors doing in these pictures??!!!"
WHO IS THAT beside hunter (in the yellow-orange shirt)? she is again in the next pic hugging pascal. my two cents worth is, she is either the camerawoman (or sumthing like tt) or someone had a sex change!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-28-02, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What the heck are the Survivors doing in these pictures??!!!"
The look like lobster tails to me. It appears that Zoe may have been trying to get some lauphs!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-28-02, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What the heck are the Survivors doing in these pictures??!!!"
>And geez...I know that Kelly only
>came because she and Diane
>took Vecepia and Patricias' places,
>but does this girl show
>up everywhere or what?
>biggest media whore ever
>just kidding kelly

NO !!!! That would be Diane Ogden, that woman is EVERYWHERE !!!!!

>Tammy is once again trying to
>get John to "switch sides;"

Yeah like that's going to happen. He looks adorable here.

>and interestingly enough Hunter and
>Neleh look pretty close in
>this picture despite Neleh's supposed
>recent engagement.

Hunter's just yummy.

<And Sarah...she's
>in her favorite position.

UUUUUHHH GATORMAN !!!!! Catty today aren't we? I love it, great line. Keep up the bitchiness. Never apologize for being a ##### !!!!

>Is he wearing the same shirt
>that he wore to the
>Reunion Show?! Geez, wasn't
>he made fun of enough?
> I personally like the
>shirt (probably the only one)
>but not something I would
>wear to those kind of
>events. If he wears
>the shirt when we eat
>dinner, i'm going to have
>to laugh.

Seriously, doesn't this guy know the rules already, that you can never, and I mean NEVER, wear the same outfit twice when you are in the limelight like this.

He needs to talk to a fashion consultant. NOW !!!!!!

>P.S. maybe this should be in
>Bashers...but seriously I love all
>these guys, just giving them
>a hard time

LOL Gator, thanks for posting these, they should be on bashers, but you know what, it's off-season who cares, post them anywhere (except spoilers, it will still get you killed there.)

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-28-02, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What the heck are the Survivors doing in these pictures??!!!"
UR too funny Jeff..lol But i gotta admit Diane is friggin everywhere!..she wont go away..even with bein the very first person off in survivor africa..im tired of seeing her face!!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-28-02, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Wow"
Diane is sure looking hot these days, huh? ^-^

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •