The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Travis is an idiot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

TenaciousTwin 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenaciousTwin Click to send private message to TenaciousTwin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Travis is an idiot"
This is the first bachelor that I actually followed. Travis seemed to be a good catch, good looking and sincere (ha)...at first! BUT after last night, I think he is the biggest idiot. So much for his adventurous side...he picked the most boring, most average, almost invisible chick in the bunch. What was her name again? Moanna may have been emotional, but she had a soul. I did believe that she fell in love, BUT would never give up who she was. She was still an individual. And the girls all hated her because they were intimidated by her! They're all desperate. She wasn't. This other chick was so eager to please, all I ever saw her do was smile and nod and agree and say like in between her sentences. No depth, no charm...one big yawn. She wasn't even good looking! When I saw her pick that dress at the end...I actually thought she was trying to be more like Moanna. It didn't even suit her! And don't get me started with the make up. Moanna had wicked style through and through. She should be the next bachelorette. But she's probably too cool to accept. You ask why there's no after the rose...ummmm, that's because there's nothing to tell...Travis and Sarah together are BORING! Who cares what happens to them...I'd only watch it to see Moanna. She can get better than him anyway. She is real.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Travis is an idiot dizonjessica 02-28-06 1
 RE: Travis is an idiot sisyphus 02-28-06 2
   RE: Travis is an idiot Layla 02-28-06 3
       RE: Travis is an idiot jadedgirl37 02-28-06 4
       RE: Travis is an idiot JeanEllen 02-28-06 5
       RE: Travis is an idiot sillyjilly 02-28-06 8
       RE: Travis is an idiot shaylynne 03-01-06 12
 RE: Travis is an idiot MUM 02-28-06 6
   RE: Travis is an idiot jadedgirl37 02-28-06 7
   RE: Travis is an idiot TenaciousTwin 03-01-06 9
       RE: Travis is an idiot jadedgirl37 03-01-06 10
 RE: Travis is an idiot shaylynne 03-01-06 11
 RE: Travis is an idiot Thewiseowl 03-01-06 13
 RE: Travis is an idiot thecrossbowkid 03-01-06 14
 RE: Travis is an idiot Lasann 03-01-06 15
   RE: Travis is an idiot dopeydwarf 03-05-06 16
       RE: Travis is an idiot meemee2000 03-05-06 17
           RE: Travis is an idiot Layla 03-05-06 18
               RE: Travis is an idiot meemee2000 03-05-06 19
                   RE: Travis is an idiot realitytv4me 03-06-06 20
                       RE: Travis is an idiot meemee2000 03-07-06 22
 RE: Travis is an idiot Allicat548 03-07-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dizonjessica 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dizonjessica Click to send private message to dizonjessica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
I completely agree!

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
I did not follow this show at all but for some reason beyond my control ended up watching the final episode....I came in when the parents and sister were interogating moana and I said boy oh boy...if that were me I would either just up and leave or said something really obnoxious...since it was quite evident that the parents were grilling her to death and I think she knew and lover boy just sat there like a bump on a log.....I felt moana put herself and feeling out there for him and he stumped on it....The other girl, I knew after seeing her that she was the one the parents liked her and she will be biddable.....

I refused to follow this season because I think this show is an act of cruelty and how can the viewer take pleasure or feel entertained by seeing someone heart getting squashed, it was just too painful to watch moana at the end I did begged not see the other girl.....

Travis came across very insincere when he was at dinner with moana, he just seemed detached from her....even when she was tell him is wanted him.....plus why did he have to going all the reasons why he loved then lower the boom.. I myself would prefer to have the boom lowered as I entered the room...no time for last hopes to rise.....

I am glad I did not follow this season

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-28-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Layla Click to send private message to Layla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
I'm angry at Michael Fleiss, or whoever the producers of this stupid show are. Watching someone's life be destoryed is NOT entertainment. They really put Moana through the ringer.

Now I understand why we didn't hear Travis say much throughout most of the show. The more he opened his mouth, the more I could see he is a shallow jerk. I think Travis was very attracted to Moana, but was influenced by his parent's negative reaction to their interrogation. Moana didn't have cookie cutter, Miss America answers to their questions, but she obviously cared for him very much. They couldn't see that? Travis is a coward.

Sarah is a fine gal, but their were no sparks, no attraction. Sarah was the Hollywood pick. The folks in Nashville will be very happy and it could help his career. No interviews, no After the Rose Cereomny. He declined to be on Good Morning America. I'll bet they are already history - maybe still "good friends."

jadedgirl37 33 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jadedgirl37 Click to send private message to jadedgirl37 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
>I'm angry at Michael Fleiss, or
>whoever the producers of this
>stupid show are. Watching
>someone's life be destoryed is
>NOT entertainment. They really
>put Moana through the ringer.
>
>
>Now I understand why we didn't
>hear Travis say much throughout
>most of the show. The
>more he opened his mouth,
>the more I could see
>he is a shallow jerk.
> I think Travis was
>very attracted to Moana, but
>was influenced by his parent's
>negative reaction to their interrogation.
>Moana didn't have cookie cutter,
>Miss America answers to their
>questions, but she obviously cared
>for him very much.
>They couldn't see that?
>Travis is a coward.
>
>Sarah is a fine gal, but
>their were no sparks, no
>attraction. Sarah was the Hollywood
>pick. The folks in Nashville
>will be very happy and
>it could help his career.
> No interviews, no After
>the Rose Cereomny. He
>declined to be on Good
>Morning America. I'll bet
>they are already history -
>maybe still "good friends."

I think he picked sarah because he knew she would sit by him like a good little girl and Monana wouldnt put up with his s***. And I believe it had alot to do with his parents. I like Moana alot bette than boring Sarah. I thought I would puke if I heard here say one more time, I just want us to go back to Nashville and be together. Please..... Doesnt she reliaze once Dr Boring gets back home, he is gona want to move on to bigger and better places (since he is a star now) HA

JeanEllen 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeanEllen Click to send private message to JeanEllen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
Moana was an emotional train reck and any guy who saw that would run the other way. I am surprised he held on to her for so long. I have no sympathy for Moana. A very public break-up is a possiblity when you go on a show like this. If she was at all worried about how she would be portrayed, maybe she should have looked for love elsewhere.
I am happy to see the Bachelor for once choose the "girl next door". Let's be realistic. To be head over heals in love with someone in a matter of weeks is unrealistic. What Travis and Sara found is much more believable and will probably have a better chance of survival.
Best of luck tot he both of them. I think they are both good people who had no other intentions but to find true love. A first for Bachelor history.

sillyjilly 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillyjilly Click to send private message to sillyjilly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
All of the 25 women CHOSE to be on this show.....watching the process which includes watching their hearts break is part of the deal. If you do not want to see this happen do not watch the show!! I am one of the most sensitive/romantics in the world (I cried several times this season) but the drama is why America watches.....however I am thrilled at Traviss' choice! Sarah ROCKS!

shaylynne 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shaylynne Click to send private message to shaylynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
you are so Dead on about this one!!!!! I`m glad that there are others who feel the same way . this season was just too picture perfect !!!! GAG!!!!!

MUM 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MUM Click to send private message to MUM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
Yes, Moana is real.....a real psycho case! She is sooooo emotionally unstable. Moana shouldn't marry ANYONE until she gets it together!
Stating that is was the first time that she had made herself vulnerable to anyone tells me she is guarded , immature and insecure!
Do you honestly BELIEVE that ALL those women were JEALOUS of this 'broad'? Travis would have had a clinging vine (as his sister stated, 'very much 'into' him) had he chosen Moana. I can't say if Sarah is right for him but Moana would have been a disaster! As she said in the limo, 'men like that don't marry women like me'! She's right---she is from the wrong side of the tracks!

02-28-06, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jadedgirl37 Click to send private message to jadedgirl37 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
>Yes, Moana is real.....a real
>psycho case! She is sooooo
>emotionally unstable. Moana shouldn't marry
>ANYONE until she gets it
>together!
>Stating that is was the first
>time that she had made
>herself vulnerable to anyone tells
>me she is guarded ,
>immature and insecure!
>Do you honestly BELIEVE that
>ALL those women were JEALOUS
>of this 'broad'? Travis would
>have had a clinging vine
>(as his sister stated, 'very
>much 'into' him) had he
>chosen Moana. I can't say
>if Sarah is right for
>him but Moana would have
>been a disaster! As
>she said in the limo,
>'men like that don't marry
>women like me'! She's
>right---she is from the wrong
>side of the tracks!

If calif is the wrong side of the tracks, then Id rather be their, than Hicksville !

TenaciousTwin 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TenaciousTwin Click to send private message to TenaciousTwin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
Are you for real?
You're right about Moana being on the wrong side of the tracks. I can't imagine her being the doctor's wife...she doesn't strike me as the PTA mom who delivers baked goods in her minivan. Moana has set a standard that Ms. I'm here to please could never reach. She's a psycho case cus she cries? Those are called feelings and you can't just plaster on a smile over them. I'd rather be emotional than be an eager beaver. Moana may have had a troublesome past but at least she was real about it. Clingy? I recall a certain someone literally clinging to Travis on the day before the final rose..."i don't want you to go...I may never see you again..." Even Travis had to shut her up. And yes, those women were jealous of Moana...either through pressure from the sorry sisterhood or from insecurity. Either way it tells you a lot about how strong their sense of self is. Check it out...Moana isn't even angry at them. I get her. She was an original in the bunch. Chicks like her are rare and the rest of them, well how many bachelor seasons have there been? Okay that x25...you do the math. She's the only woman I know on these shows that actually never shrieked. Moana wasn't psychotic, she was passionate, even down to the way she cooked! If that's too scary for some guys, like Travis, well, he doesn't deserve her in the first place. NOT everyone wants the cookie cutter lifestyle people.

03-01-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
>Are you for real?
>You're right about Moana being on
>the wrong side of the
>tracks. I can't imagine
>her being the doctor's wife...she
>doesn't strike me as the
>PTA mom who delivers baked
>goods in her minivan. Moana
>has set a standard that
>Ms. I'm here to please
>could never reach. She's
>a psycho case cus she
>cries? Those are called
>feelings and you can't just
>plaster on a smile over
>them. I'd rather be
>emotional than be an eager
>beaver. Moana may have
>had a troublesome past but
>at least she was real
>about it. Clingy?
>I recall a certain someone
>literally clinging to Travis on
>the day before the final
>rose..."i don't want you to
>go...I may never see you
>again..." Even Travis had
>to shut her up.
>And yes, those women were
>jealous of Moana...either through pressure
>from the sorry sisterhood or
>from insecurity. Either way
>it tells you a lot
>about how strong their sense
>of self is. Check
>it out...Moana isn't even angry
>at them. I get
>her. She was an
>original in the bunch.
>Chicks like her are rare
>and the rest of them,
>well how many bachelor seasons
>have there been? Okay
>that x25...you do the math.
> She's the only woman
>I know on these shows
>that actually never shrieked.
>Moana wasn't psychotic, she was
>passionate, even down to the
>way she cooked! If
>that's too scary for some
>guys, like Travis, well, he
>doesn't deserve her in the
>first place. NOT everyone
>wants the cookie cutter lifestyle
>people.

Travis will sick of little miss suzee homemaker and be out screwing around in no time. Sarah is as dull as a door knob IMO.

shaylynne 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shaylynne Click to send private message to shaylynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
I totally agree. I knew it he was going to pick the BORING ONE!!!! there was NO sparks between them at all..I mean really this was enough to make me want to Gag!! lil miss perfect. ooooh Trav how you missed out on someone who would have given you some excitment to your life.. not only that but a person who had her OWN opinions !!!

Thewiseowl 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thewiseowl Click to send private message to Thewiseowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
by and large strong men and women admire Moana
we like independent people
so do the people who are genuine or who can see true genuineness and not a pleaser. I am sure she will find a guy who likes her as a total human being and not just some hot girl "you can't keep your hands off"

in Travis' mental make up it is like an exciting mistress and Sarah is a housewife you don't have to answer to or get challenged by

has anybody bothered to find out if Sarah has been in those beauty pageants? It is like a miss america contestant with well rehearsed glib answers. But then again if you think those beauty queens are real, then so is Sarah. but not me.

thecrossbowkid 40 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thecrossbowkid Click to send private message to thecrossbowkid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
Yeah Twin- I agree that Travis was an idiot (especially for a doctor), but I think you are overlooking one fatal flaw in Moana. YES, she is pretty, classy, and educated with a sense of style (love the furry hood, sexy), but SHE IS MENTALLY ILL.

I am sorry. I can understand a woman crying a few times, OK, but 3 times an episode? She is an emotional basket case and would be pure poison to any man who became attached to her. Travis saw this.

On that note, she would make a GREAT bachelorette...

Peace!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
Gosh I didn't see Sarah as boring at all. She is wonderful with kids, wonderful with his family, wonderful with her family and friends. I find her to be an exceptionally intelligent and beautiful woman who would make a perfect doctor's wife. I will admit, I'm not sure the "spark" was there but the "spark" only lasts for a while. After that you are left with, if you are lucky, a partner who you repsect and love for their kindness.

Moanna would never make a doctor's wife. It is a boring, but lucrative life - plans are broken, birthdays are forgotten, depression happens (suicide is common amongst doctors). It just isn't a live for a perky, self-absorbed girl like Moanna. She'll be better off without him.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-05-06, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
I liked Sarah, too. I didn't think Moana had real feelings for Travis because she couldn't articulate them. Everytime I am with a friend who is in love, they tell me EVERYTHING about that person. All of you know what I mean here.BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH He's so handsome and smart; she's so cool and funny--it's just non-stop. Not to mention she's a writer--usually writers create epics for the ones they love.

Moana just said "the connection", "completes me", etc. with no reason that she could give. Just abstracts. Like a theorem without a proof.
I think she was just taken by the moment.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

meemee2000 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-05-06, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail meemee2000 Click to send private message to meemee2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
I'm sure you've all heard the rumors that Travis and Sarah are no longer together and are now just friends. Well what you may not have heard is that Travis and Moana are not a done deal and are still in communication... Not the fairy tale ending ABC was looking for, huh?!

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-06, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Layla Click to send private message to Layla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
Well what you may not have heard is that Travis and Moana are not a done deal and are still in communication..

Okay, spill the beans. Tell us what and where you heard that, please!

03-05-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail meemee2000 Click to send private message to meemee2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
A friend of the Dixon family has been on another message board spilling secrets throughout the series. She mentioned weeks ago that Moana would lose but that the saga between Moana and Travis was still ongoing. In light of Travis',Sarah's, and ABC's reticence, it's all making sense...

realitytv4me 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytv4me Click to send private message to realitytv4me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
Sounds interesting!

Care to disclose where we can find the other message board? I'd be curious to read more of the details.

03-07-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
>Care to disclose where we can
>find the other message board?
>I'd be curious to read
>more of the details.

It was the abc.com boards. In light of Travis' and Sarah's confession that their relationship is over, looks like the Dixon family friend might be right on the money!

Allicat548 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Allicat548 Click to send private message to Allicat548 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Travis is an idiot"
Yes, finally there is someone who gets IT. Sarah was a total jerk. First of all, she always said things that would be agreeable to Travis. How could anyone say they really liked her because like many of the women there, the public never got to see who they really are. She was just a big fake and just moved along with the crowd. And yes, Moana was very real. I knew he probably wouldn't choose her because she is way too independent in thought and action. Travis probably thought she wouldn't get along well with his family and he was probably right. But then again, maybe that would force him to examine some of the qualities and preconceived notions of his own family. They should've just listened to the little girl because when she drew the two pictures and said her favorite was Moana she was dead on. And now....look what happened. His relationship with Sarah is wayyyyyyyyy in the dumps.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •