The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nick's TV Guide Interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

annadad2 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annadad2 Click to send private message to annadad2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nick's TV Guide Interview"
I apologize if this was posted already but I haven't seen it and I checked back a few pages.

He doesn't give us much spoilage but he does say he keeps in touch with Colby as well as a bunch of Kuchas. He gets e-mail once in awhile from Tina, Keith and Amber. Jerri still doesn't talk with Tina or Keith. Foir what it is worth, here is the link.

I have my asbestos blanky handy so flame away.

Here is the link if you want to read it yourself:

http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/insider/010417a.asp

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nick's TV Guide Interview DivaByTheSea 04-18-01 1
   RE: Nick's TV Guide Interview brain 04-18-01 2
   RE: Nick's TV Guide Interview Loree 04-18-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nick's TV Guide Interview"
Here's the only part that was really interesting to me....

TVGO: Which of your fellow castaways have you remained closest to?
Nick: I speak to Colby a lot, and I also talk to Rodger and Elisabeth and Jeff and Alicia. But I am close to everybody. I got a birthday card from Tina. I get emails from Amber and Keith all the time. I think there are still people from the show who don't talk, and for me, it's kind of stupid because you have all gone through this crazy experience and you shouldn't take anything personally out there. But other than people complaining about me not fishing, I think I get along with everybody pretty well.

TVGO: Who's still on the outs?
Nick: I don't think Alicia and Kimmi have spoken since their fight. I am almost positive that Jerri hasn't spoken with Keith or Tina. But they need to get over it.

Here are my questions that I picked up from this. When did Nick and Colby get really close? While they were in the outback on the show or afterward? They had to spend some time together in order to get close enough to go traveling together. (ie Alicia and Jerri). He hears from Amber and Keith all the time. This would point to Nick and and amber getting to know one another better back at the ranch. Keith? When does he really get to know Keith that they stay in close touch?

Jerri doesn't speak with Keith or Tina. Keith is obvious. She didn't get along with him ever. Tina....Jerri picked up on the backstabbing ways of BT. Does this mean that Tina goes further and they never have much time to really 'work things out?'

The main thing I picked up from this interview, is that Nick had TIME somewhere to get to really know Keith and Colby. He obviously got to know Colby the best. It's a more obvious friendship (just like Alicia and Jerri)...they're closer in age, more alike, etc. than say Amber and Jerri. BUT when does this happen?

I think Colby goes this week. IMHO. But I think that Nick's friendship with Colby is a tad telling. They have to get to know one another better sometime soon.

Diva
To that hot sexy hunk of a Texas Male

**** The mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

brain 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-01, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brain Click to send private message to brain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nick's TV Guide Interview"
The thing we have to remeber with Nick is that he was there, in the merged tribe, for 12 days. He had a chance to begin a relationship with Colby, Keith and Tina, and it's been 5 months since the filming. He has obviously gotten to know those that he was in contact with in some way shape or form.

I don't think this has as much spoiler value as some would believe, because a credible case could be made for Nick and Colby getting to know each other at the camp, in the outback, or stateside.

Brain

-----------------
Doing the same thing everynight since 1993

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-01, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nick's TV Guide Interview"
I believe Colby does get kicked out before the final 3. And him and Nick do spend some time together at the ranch. They would be the only younger guys there. They become friendly and go to Vegas together.

But the fact that Keith e-mails Nick doesn't really mean anything. They were on the tribe together for several days. And Keith might just be the type of person who put all the survivors on his buddy list and sends them all e-mails about his upcoming cookbook events and other news. Tina could have everyone's birthdays on file and send cards to them all. She seems the type.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •