The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trivia Round 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-25-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trivia Round 10"
These are the 4 Remaining Players:

1.Kermit the Vixen
2.LionChow
3.Q
4.Survivor Maniac

Kermit, LionChow, and Q each have 1 Gator Point to use. This is the last round they can use it.

Today's Questions will be posted today at 4PM EST and will determine who the final 2 will be. Let me just warn you that there are going to be a lot of questions asked and they may take a while to answer. You might want to refresh your memory on what has happened in this game so far as well as what has happened on Survivor Marquesas. Good luck and see you at 4.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trivia Round 10 LionChow 06-25-02 1
   RE: Trivia Round 10 Q 06-25-02 2
       RE: Trivia Round 10 LionChow 06-25-02 4
 Round 10 Questions--Fallen Comrades... JeffGator 06-25-02 3
   RE: Round 10 Questions--Fallen Comr... Q 06-25-02 5
   I'm done, in more ways than one! Survivor Maniac 06-25-02 6
       RE: I'm done, in more ways than one... Q 06-25-02 7
           RE: I'm done, in more ways than one... Bebo 06-25-02 14
 Correct Answers JeffGator 06-25-02 8
   RE: Correct Answers Femme 06-25-02 10
   RE: Correct Answers Teddy_Bear 06-26-02 20
 Results JeffGator 06-25-02 9
 Eliminations JeffGator 06-25-02 11
   How Do *I* Apply to Become (Jeff)G... Teddy_Bear 06-26-02 19
 Round 10--Recap JeffGator 06-25-02 12
   RE: Round 10--Recap magic_star 06-25-02 13
       RE: Round 10--Recap BMH 06-25-02 18
   RE: Round 10--Recap Survivor Maniac 06-25-02 15
   Whew! LionChow 06-25-02 17
       RE: Whew! Q 06-26-02 21
           RE: Whew! ShowMeTheWinner 06-26-02 23
               No Vultures Q 06-26-02 24
           RE: Whew! Kermit the Vixen 06-26-02 25
               Vixen Pass the Drinks! Q 06-26-02 26
                   RE: Vixen Pass the Drinks! LionChow 06-26-02 33
                       RE: Vixen Pass the Drinks! Q 06-26-02 34
                   RE: Vixen Pass the Drinks! Kermit the Vixen 06-26-02 35
                       RE: Vixen Pass the Drinks! Q 06-26-02 36
                       Vixen CHUGS the Drinks! LionChow 06-26-02 37
                           RE: Vixen CHUGS the Drinks! Kermit the Vixen 06-26-02 38
                               RE: Vixen CHUGS the Drinks! LionChow 06-26-02 39
 RE: Trivia Round 10 JeffGator 06-25-02 16
   RE: Trivia Round 10 LionChow 06-26-02 22
   Tell me.... Kermit the Vixen 06-26-02 27
       RE: Tell me.... Q 06-26-02 28
           RE: Tell me.... LionChow 06-26-02 29
               RE: Tell me.... Kermit the Vixen 06-26-02 30
                   RE: Tell me.... LionChow 06-26-02 31
                       RE: Tell me.... Q 06-26-02 32
 RE: Trivia Round 10 JeffGator 06-26-02 40
   RE: Trivia Round 10 LionChow 06-26-02 41
   RE: Trivia Round 10 Kermit the Vixen 06-27-02 42
       RE: Trivia Round 10 LionChow 06-27-02 43
   Ready and waiting Kermit the Vixen 06-27-02 45
 Yoo Hoooo! Mr. Gator!!! Kermit the Vixen 06-27-02 44
 HOLD IT!! Kermit the Vixen 06-27-02 46
   RE: HOLD IT!! JeffGator 06-27-02 47
       RE: HOLD IT!! LionChow 06-27-02 48
 Monday 2PM? JeffGator 06-27-02 49
   Sounds good to me! Kermit the Vixen 06-27-02 50
       RE: Sounds good to me! Survivorerist 06-27-02 51
   RE: Monday 2PM? LionChow 07-01-02 52
 RE: Trivia Round 10 LionChow 07-01-02 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-25-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trivia Round 10"

Just wanted to say a quick good luck to Q, Maniac and my 'padner'

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-25-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trivia Round 10"
Luck has nothing to do with it. Maniac and I will be the final 2!

D.R.

06-25-02, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trivia Round 10"
OUCH!

06-25-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Round 10 Questions--Fallen Comrades Challenge"
Ok, the movie Footloose is over so that means that it's 4PM EST Tuesday.

This final round is divided into 3 Parts (A,B,C). The 3 parts make a total of 30 questions that will be due 4PM EST Wednesday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A) Fallen Comrades (12 Questions)
This first part will test your knowledge of the Survivorblows Trivia Game. How well do you remember events that occurred or who said what? You will not have the same answer twice except for question 2 and 11. The answer to #2 is one of the two answers to #11.

1. Who were the 6 contestants eliminated in the first round of Survivorblows Trivia?

2. Which contestant said “It's day 3, and I really want to have a talk with you two. I'll lay my cards out on the table,
I'm really scared of being voted out tonight. I'm curious as to whether I can get a little help here. I promise from the very bottom of my heart, I only want to make the jury, honest...”

3. Which contestant had this quote in her sigline “Card-carrying member of the PGSA?”

4. Whose confessional was this? “confessional, taking place near the waterfall* - "Why am I the only one stuck on the deserted island? Everyone else is on the next island over, sipping margaritas, lazing in the spa; no one will appreciate the fact that I found food. *sniffle,sniffle* I didn't plan on being the brunette beeoytch around here - but it looks like most of the other characters in MB's evil little plotline are taken! So I've decided to become the food provider. Everybody will like me them, right? Right? *pout* I know I don't have what it takes to be a PGSA, either, even though I may give them a run for their money, after a hot shower and an extraordinary amount of make-up for the TV cameras, heh heh....”

5. Whose confessional is this? “* SITS ON WOODEN LOG FOR CONFESSIONAL* Wow, can you believe someone took BaquaR13 out of the game? I'm afraid. Yes, very afraid! I didn't like the sound of that mystery 2 person alliance which Jiffy eluded to last night. Shhhhhh! I don't want anyone else to hear this: *LOOKS OVER BOTH SHOULDERS TO MAKE SURE NO ONE IS AROUND AND LEANS IN CLOSER* What's up with the 3 AM questions? Don't you find that odd? I have to assume that this is the work of that "mystery" alliance. It is apparent to all that the PGSA needs their beauty sleep. Very sneaky! We won't be fooled again.

6. What 2 members were in the Mystery Alliance?

7. Who said this? “I am in no alliance. I have come here for the experience, not the game... haahaha don't you love it when i quote Gabe? But seriously, i dont want to be any part of the alliance i have been linked to. I plan to play the game on my own and win it on my own until an alliance is absolutely necessary. No offense it is just the way i am going to play it. We'll see what happens.”

8. Who said this? “<sigh> Nobody likes me! This game just gets harder and harder. Questions, questions, and more questions! I just don't have all these answers. All these alliances floating around too, pretending that they like you and then trying to get you drunk so they can take advantage of your stupidity. At least I know that when my name is read at the next Tribal Council, at least I know that I played the game with honour and dignity (but not very many right answers).”

9. Who said this? “Baquar13 had no tact, using such an open forum to air his little 'principles' and 'morals'. (Yeah, whatever that's all about.) Shame about him though. Whatever, but he was tons better than Vixen... she's all Zoe-like trying to make us necklaces out of some crap she found on the beach. If she wants in she's going to need to prove herself, I think. If she gets rid of chow-breath, we may let her in. I need to confer with Bebo and Sheila first, though.”

10. What already eliminated contestant said this? “Thank you so much Sir Erist--I mean Neleabriel--ROTFL!! I'm glad that your are holding a memorial service in my honour. I actually can write good poetry too . I just want you to know that one eighth of a Snickers bar won't change my vote. I will tell you this, you are among my favourites to win this thing. If you happen to make the final 2, with either Vixen or Lion; I guarantee you my vote. They are the reason I'm no longer in this game--see above . Sorry about BaquaR; I wonder which alliance really did him in . . . hmmmmmmmm.”

11. What 2 players were awarded Gator Points in the first round?

12. Who said this after being eliminated? “I didn't really have enough time to find the answer to the questions because I'm in Philadelphia and since I didn't watch survivor 1 I had a really hard time finding the first 5. So I just guessed on 3 of them. I learned alot of things about some of the people that I didn't know before.Thanks JG for doing this game.I know you had to put alot of work into it.”

B)Do You Know Your Host? (5 Questions)
These questions are about your host. Let's see how well you know him Don't worry--these are painfully easy questions. There is nothing in there to trick you so you should get these all right.

13. What is your host’s first name?

14. What college does he attend?

15. In what city is his college located?

16. Which of these 12 Exiled Contestant Profiles is the host’s?

1) A FUTURE NEWS ANCHOR AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST REALITY TELEVISION FANS ON THIS PLANET

2) AN ASPIRING ACTRESS ATTENDING THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DRAMATIC ARTS IN NYC

3) A SECOND-GENERATION INDIAN DREAMING OF ATTENDING HARVARD LAW SCHOOL

4) A SELF-PROCLAIMED "SAUCY" ANIMAL LOVER AND YOGA AFFICIONADO

5) AN ADVENTURE JUNKIE AND SECOND-DEGREE BLACK BELT IN TAE KWON DO

6) AN ACADEMIC OVERACHIEVER AND CHILD CARE WORKER

7) A FAMILY-ORIENTED STUDENT WITH A VAST KNOWLEDGE OF OUTDOORS SURVIVAL

8) AN ATHLETIC AND CREATIVE ADVERTISING MAJOR AND PHOTOGRAPHER

9) A "RETIRED ATHLETE" AND RECENT GRADUATE HEADED FOR LOS ANGELES

10) A PART-TIME MODEL AND ACTRESS INTO KICKBOXING AND DANCING

11) A "GHETTO-FABULOUS" POET AND ENGLISH MAJOR FROM KENTUCKY

12 AN ASPIRING COUNTRY SINGER AND DIRT-BIKE ENTHUSIAST WHO LOVES TO COOK

17. Which Survivor did JeffGator get to meet in person?

C)A Quote From Each Episode of the Marquesas (13Questions)
I have given you a quote from a contestant in each of the 13 Marquesas episodes. The same answers are used more than once.
I suggest you use this site to help you find the answers:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/

18. Episode 1: "Sarah's arrival was almost like Cleopatra."

19. Episode 2: "Sean seems so strong physically, you look at him and you think - man, he is going to help us, but he's lazy."

20. Episode 3: "This morning when I woke up and you guys were already gone, I knew you were talking about me not working, when no one even bothered to wake me up. If you guys need me to do something, damn it, wake me up!"

21. Episode 4: "Pretty much life over here is about two degrees shy of hell,"

22. Episode 5: "I am not here to play a game!"

23. Episode 6: "I was always concerned that with a small little band of women and one older gentleman it was going to make it very difficult to win. But now that I am here, it's about spirit and energy and desire."

24. Episode 7: "John Carroll thinks I have an alliance with the team, Kathy thinks I have an alliance with her. I have been lying this whole game."

25. Episode 8: "Neleh and Paschal are really supporting my success in this game. Knowing that you can rely on those two people is like having two free passes. This is an amazing experience. It's actually kind of mind blowing."

26. Episode 9: "You want me to tell you, Tammy? From the get-go I didn't like you, I really didn't dig you at all." Zoe disclosed, "I am distancing myself from Tammy at this point. I am here to win."

27. Episode 10: “Oh my heck!” “Oh my heck!” “Oh my heck!”

28. Episode 11: "I am 57 years old and for the first time I have come face to face with myself. Some of the things that I have seen and reflect on, I'm not really proud of-how much I take for granted and what a wonderful wife I have. When I go back home my attitude is going to change,"

29. Episode 12: "I am the core fifth player, and I have four players on either side of me. Paschal and Neleh are on one side, and Sean and Vee are on the other. I've got all these different issues weighing back and forth and I have to make a decision which way to go."

30. Episode 13: "I want that million dollars more than anything out here, and I am not going down without giving it my best shot,"
Survivors Ready? GO!!!!!

I'll just be sitting here waiting for the next 2 eliminated victims

06-25-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Round 10 Questions--Fallen Comrades Challenge"
You guys not done yet?

Hope I did not rush to much
D.R.

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I'm done, in more ways than one!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-25-02 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

WooHoo! I'm done.

Jeff those questions were so hard! Hope I got some right! LOL!

Thanks Q for some of the answers, I would really be toast without you! I can't believe it only took you 1/2 an hour. You are some competitor!!!

Hope that Gator won't eating me later! Good Luck everybody!!

06-25-02, 06:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I'm done, in more ways than one!"
Well it was a hard round, so many memories to recollect. So many fallen comrades to think about. I got teary eyed just thinking about them. Bebo my fellow 'Caniac I will never forget you.

I hope I did not make a mistake or two or three, etc. I'm sure my eagerness to answer quickly will end up costing me in the end, but we will see.

Atleast I made the jury, sniff, sniff, sniff,

So Mom we will just have to wait and see if you can retire.

Jeff are you going to keep my Mom waiting?

Later all,

D.R.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-25-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I'm done, in more ways than one!"
Bebo my fellow 'Caniac I will never forget you.

Oh, Q! When I realized there was a fellow 'Caniac in the game, I knew who would get my jury vote. But you gave it your best shot. You can hold your head high finishing third. After all, look at the last Survivor - most people thought the 3rd place survivor was the true winner.

The bar is open at the lodge - pull up a chair.

Friendly advice dispensed daily, courtesy of My superiority complex

06-25-02, 06:30 PM (EST)
8. "Correct Answers"
1.Crimsyn, smiles, spartan, MeToo, katttywoman, 5Foot3

2. Survivorerist

3. Bebo

4. Rebel Crown

5. Sheila

6. toddE and stan1616

7. BaquaR13

8. Lancerdude74

9. Femme

10. Teddy_Bear

11. Survivorerist and BaquaR13

12. magic_star

13. Jeff

14. University of Florida

15. Gainesville

16. 1

17. Gina Crews

18. Sean

19. Gina

20. Sarah

21. Rob

22. Gabe

23. Kathy

24. Rob

25. John

26. Zoe

27. Neleh

28. Paschal

29. Kathy

30. Neleh

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-25-02, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Correct Answers"
OOoooo, go Chow Tribe! Hope you win it all!

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-26-02, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Correct Answers"
Re: #16--I thought that the HOST was #10--the aspirering part-time model/actress, into kickboxing and dancing.
It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

06-25-02, 06:34 PM (EST)
9. "Results"
No one missed any questions. So it all came down to time. And 2nd place, and the last spot in the final round came down to 8 minutes.

1.Kermit the Vixen--4:37 PM

2.LionChow--4:37 PM

3.Q--4:45

4.Survivor Maniac--5:10 PM

06-25-02, 06:40 PM (EST)
11. "Eliminations"
First off, I just want to thank Q and Survivor Maniac for their hard work in this last round and the whole game. I think the world of you two not just in this game, but also as persons. Thanks so much for playing my game.

The 2 Eliminated are:

Q and Survivor Maniac

Thanks for playing guys

Bring me your torches, it's time for you guys to go.

As they say here at The Swamp (our football stadium)
"Da Da Da Da Da....GATOR BAIT!!"

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "How Do *I* Apply to Become (Jeff)GATORBait???--*Yum*--*WINK, wink*"

06-25-02, 06:47 PM (EST)
12. "Round 10--Recap"
A big congrats to LionChow and Kermit the Vixen! You two are absolutely amazing! I can't believe how fast you have turned in your Round 10 answers, as well as the answers to the round before. No Gator Points are awarded because Gator Points will do you no good in the final round.

It looks like the Margarita Alliance proved to be the most powerful. Now the infamous Margarita Alliance must turn on one another as LionChow and Kermit must compete against each other in the last round for the Grand Prize. No Prize for 2nd place unfortunately And there's no way you can tie on this last one either.

Kermit, LionChow--the last round is already complete....so it is up to the 2 of you when you want me to post it. I could do it tonight, or wait until Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. I will warn you that this last challenge is like no other and may take a bit longer than the last one to complete.

Thanks for you guys and everyone else making this game very interesting.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-25-02, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Round 10--Recap"
Oh no not Q and Survivor Maniac.I was hoping one of those 2 would win out of the 4 remaining.Good luck to LC and KTV.You'll played the game the best.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-25-02, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Round 10--Recap"
I agree magicstar i was rootin for Q and survivor maniac..oh well..u guys did awesome...oh and much props to lionchow and kermit the vixen for doing such a good job!..u guys are amazing with those questions!

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-02, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Round 10--Recap"
LAST EDITED ON 06-25-02 AT 08:19 PM (EST)

BooHoo! Off to loser lodge, sorry you have to go with me Q, you should of been in the finals, you're an excellent player! Q we should have gotten together sooner, we needed a few more days to plan our strategy.

Good Luck and Congratulations to LionChow and Vixen! You both deserve to win. Now we'll know who is the brains of this alliance.

Jeff, thanks for an excellent game. I really enjoyed it and have met a lot of cool people at SurvivorBlows! Good Luck on Exiled! Be waiting for you to return.

Well, off to get a Margarita or maybe a Pina Colata, or maybe I'll one of each. Cheers!!!!!!!!

06-25-02, 10:12 PM (EST)
17. "Whew!"
Wow! I thought we were toast when Q put up that post so soon. We had already sent in our answers, but weren't sure if we'd beaten the Q/Maniac tandem (BTW, very surprised that you didn't post together). So we elected to lay low this time, and wait for the results. Besides, we both had to race to our respective homes as we each had guests coming over for dinner (and they're NOT Survivor fans, so they wouldn't get it).

I'll get back into my "evil-guy" persona sometime soon, but for now, the real LionChow wants to say "good game guys" to all the players, and in particular the last four to go (Q, Survivor Maniac, Survy and ejm). This game has been a blast and it was a pleasure "fighting it out" with you guys and I'm pretty surprised that we were able to squeek this one out. I think the thing that saved it for us was the move to 4PM starts.

To Q & S.M., I don't know how you guys worked the teaming up, but I must admit that Vixen and I were like two lunatics these last few rounds. For today, we had set up four different info sources (a luxury items sheet in Excel, Survivor Bios and massive trivia questions in Word, and a text file of "Fallen Comrades" info). My desktop was like a battle command center. We were AOL IM'ing each other like crazy. It was pretty hilarious. Talk about getting carried away!

Were you guys just as nuts as us???? And what about when you saw that there were 30 questions! GREAT stuff Jeff. I think the best part was including the Fallen Comrades section. That was brilliant on your part to tie things together like that.

As for next round, and the inevitable doom of the Margarita Alliance... I'll really have to slip back into Evil-mode to answer that!

06-26-02, 09:21 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Whew!"
Yes we were as crazy as you guys were. I had about ten explorer windows open, one for each S4 episode, and a survivor page. I had the boot list of all survivors as well as the triva game boot list, total player list, gator point list, alliance list as well as answers to all previous questions.

It was frantic. If S.M. and I had better coordination and a few more days to plan we could have pulled it off. But oh well you to definitely deserve to be in the finals. I do not know how I will vote, I am so torn.

Now on to my tirade.

You two used your Unholy alliance to manipulate this game towards your own evil ends. Both of you stabbed me and Maniac in the back about 5 times each to get were you are! You should both hang your heads in shame!

Vixen, you were pulled through this game by Lionchow. You have no survivor skills of your own, You are a hanger on.

Lionchow, You needed a little lackey to keep you in this game. S.M. and I got to the end on our own merits, and we both deserve to be in the finals, not you two.

S.M. I will miss you as well as Bebo and our JeffGator (much better than Probey! as far as hosts go). Good-bye all and were is my Drink! Make it a Double.

In closing, good job you two. I enjoyed this game as well as the level of competition. My above tirade aside, you two are amazing. The speed, the accuracy, my head is spinning. Good luck and I can't wait to see what happens.

Thanks again Jeff! Good Luck this summer on your adventure. Be yourself, but don't forget

Just because you are paranoid, does'nt mean people aren't out to get you!

Later,

Dan

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-26-02, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Whew!"
WAAA??? No vultures?? What happened to the snakes and the rats?

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

06-26-02, 10:06 AM (EST)
24. "No Vultures"
No not this time. Although as I stated above, they know my feelings on their unholy alliance , But I just can't stay mad at those two. We had many good times together and I am just to tired to get vindictive, much.

But again, I will state:

At least I made the jury, wimper, sniff, wimper, brush those tears out of my eyes. Sorry Mom, you can't retire.

Sorry, I could not resist poking at John, even though I did like him on the game.

Later all,

D.R.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Whew!"
You two used your Unholy alliance to manipulate this game towards your own evil ends. Both of you stabbed me and Maniac in the back about 5 times each to get were you are! You should both hang your heads in shame!

Vixen, you were pulled through this game by Lionchow. You have no survivor skills of your own, You are a hanger on.

<<Vixen whimpers>> Ouch! What a sting! While I have no idea what you are talking about re: backstabbing, I will say that you are right that I relied alot on LionChow. Not because I was unable to know or find the answers myself, but because he apparently has enough time on his hands to compile extraordinary references which he made available to me. In turn, I helped develop our strategies which helped us coordinate our answers in the quickest way possible. It was truly a team effort.

In closing, good job you two. I enjoyed this game as well as the level of competition.... Thanks again Jeff! Good Luck this summer on your adventure.

Here here! Three cheers for Jeff! This game has been so much fun! What a great way to kill time before S5!!

<<Vixen mixes a final batch of margaritas as the sun sets and she contemplates island life, the new friends she made during this game, and the price of tea in China>>

-----------------------
Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

06-26-02, 11:33 AM (EST)
26. "Vixen Pass the Drinks!"
You know I love all the players. What was said was in the context of the game, not real life. Remember this was a
G - A - M - E, IRL I'm sure we will always be friends. You cannot go through something like that with 26 people and not form life-long bonds.

I will miss you and good luck with LionChow. I actually am rooting for you to win now. But my opinion may change after you guys answer my question.

Of all the eliminated players in this game, Who is the most deserving to be in the F2 if you two could not be, no reasons, just names.

Also what two players should not be in the F2? Again names only.

and P.S. You know this is all in jest right?

I will miss you all, but with all the partying going on on loser island, I will not be to bored!

Later,

D.R.

06-26-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Vixen Pass the Drinks!"
>Of all the eliminated players in
>this game, Who is the
>most deserving to be in
>the F2 if you two
>could not be, no reasons,
>just names.

(* Wipes sweat from brow and looks around desperately wondering who to suck up to next, before spotting a familiar friendly face... *)

OK... Survy and, and,

(* resisting the obvious second answer just to be spiteful *)

ejm, of course...

>Also what two players should not
>be in the F2?
>Again names only.

(* spotting his Alliances' two biggest recent detractors wearing Brandon-style sarongs *)

BMH and Magic_Star.

(* glares menacingly *)

06-26-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Vixen Pass the Drinks!"
Thanks for your honesty. I will take this under advisement.

Now lets see what that foxy little Vixen has to say.

D.R.

06-26-02, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Vixen Pass the Drinks!"
Of all the eliminated players in this game, Who is the most deserving to be in the F2 if you two could not be, no reasons, just names.

By "no reasons", I hope you mean no reasons REQUIRED because I do want to give my reasons. You and Survivor Maniac turned into complete trivia lunatics there at the end. Like me and my partner, you had a full arsenal of trivia weapons available to you and your speed was incredible! Therefore, I think that but for the grace of my speedy internet connection, I believe it could have been either of you in my place.

However, Survivorerist and ejm92 were tough throughout the whole game. It seemed as though they had memorized every episode and seemed unstoppable with their collection of Gator Points! How could it be that they knew these answers without spending as much time researching as Lion and I did? This leads me to believe that the two of them deserve to battle it out for the title of "Ultimate Survivor Trivia Champion."

Yet, as I think of this game and what it represents, I realize that it's more than just *knowing* Survivor, it's the whole Survivor experience, the "fix" to get us through until Survivor 5. The confessionals and the very witty posts made this more than just a way to pass the time, it made it "Survivor Survivor Trivia!" Although there were a plethora of highly entertaining posts, I was most entertained by Bebo and feel that she should be sitting at the final Tribal Council where she could continue to paint such graphic and vivid pictures for us, that we would all feel like we were there.

But, I can only pick two. Ultimately, this was a game about getting the most correct answers in the "not slowest" time. So, based on your description in this thread of "Survivor Trivia Central" you had going during yesterday's round and the crazy zeal with which you both threw yourselves into it, I'd have to give my vote to you and Survivor Maniac. You both really pulled out all the stops.

Also what two players should not be in the F2? Again names only.

This is a little bit easier.
Mitrelleum sent in answers for the first round, and then totally gave up, never to be heard from again. What kind of Survivor fan ...? (Could be that he has a life, actually)
stan1616 had more wrong answers than anyone else for any round during this game. He had 8 wrong answers during the first round - out of only 20 questions! That's 40%! Granted, he got his act together and only got 2 more wrong for the rest of the game, I just can't say that someone getting that many wrong in the very first round would deserve to advance to the final two.

06-26-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Vixen Pass the Drinks!"
Thanks for your honesty as well. I will take this under advisement.

Good luck to both of you.

But since Kermit the Vixen is alphabetically before LionChow I think I will give my vote to you!

LOL

Later,

D.R.

06-26-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
37. "Vixen CHUGS the Drinks!"
OK, you guys know that we've been a team the whole way through this game, and it's worked out quite well for us. However, I just want to point out a blatant disregard for the clearly defined terms of the question... "no reasons" allowed!

This verbosity may be a surprise to some of you, but believe me, I've been living with it for the last 39 days. As soon as you put a few margaritas into her, Vixen becomes a non-stop motor mouth.

"Lion, did you remember to make the Luxury Items spreadsheet"
"Lion, did you remember to start those anti-Femme rumors with Sheila."
"Lion, did you bring back another case of Cuervo Gold"

It just never stops. Sure, when she's hung over it's quiet, but boy oh boy, look out until then.

(* Whispering discreetly *)

...and look at her now. Christ, she can barely keep herself from falling out of her chair. I'm all for having a good time and partying, but you can't be drunk off your rocker on national TV. It's just not right...

06-26-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Vixen CHUGS the Drinks!"
<<Vixen clutches her chest and *gasps* in horror, lip quivering>>
Oh, oh, oh!! LionChow? How could you say such things about me? Sure I worked on perfecting my margarita mix, but personally testing each blend is what makes me such a good margarita maker! I thought everyone appreciated how I was trying to lighten the mood, to make things jolly, to bring a little fun and frolic to the island. I ... I ... "

<<Vixen bursts into tears and runs into the wilderness, virtually inconsolable>>

-----------------------
Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

06-26-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Vixen CHUGS the Drinks!"

(* Above LionChow's right shoulder, a tiny angel-wing clad figure appears and shoves the equally tiny demon figure to the ground *)

Angel: "Well, got yourself in quite a little fix now, dontcha Big Mouth? A pretty girl with tears running down her face... that won't influence the male jurors too much now will it? You IDIOT! How am I supposed to get you out of this mess, huh?"

LC: "Um, well, I was only trying to point out that she..."

Angel: "Shut up! Just shut up. I'm thinking here."
"OK, here's what you do next."

(* lengthy whispering ensues *)

06-25-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Trivia Round 10"
Alright, Well I'm planning on having it at 4PM EST Thursday. If this is a problem then just tell me LionChow and Kermit.

Well it's been fun being a host. And kind of funny since my name is Jeff and Survivor's host is named Jeff. Hey IceCat, do you know how to stick my face on Jeff Probst's body in this picture? That would make for a funny picture

06-26-02, 09:26 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Trivia Round 10"
Hi Jeff,

I know you've said that due to the final's format, we cannot tie. Does this mean that speed in answering is not a factor? If it can't possibly matter who answers first, then we can probably get started sooner. Haven't heard from Vixen yet today, so I'll check back in later.

LC

P.S. - To turn the tables on you for a bit, here are 12 Steve Spurrier trivia questions for you to answer:

1. What year did Steve win the Heisman Trophy?
2. What was his nickname in College?
3. What college did he go to?
4. How many games did he play there?
5. His TD-thrown total was: a)35 b)37 c)39 d)41
6. Which team actually drafted Steve in the first round?
7. Once he was at SF, what veteran did he replace at QB?
8. What was his first coaching assignment at the college level?
9. Did he ever win the conference title for that team?
10. What is his longtime wife's maiden name?
11. How many kids does he have?
12. Does he have any grandsons?

Good luck Gator!

06-26-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
27. "Tell me...."
I've got a few questions like Lion Chow. How is this final round going to work? If it was a regular speed trivia round, 4PM Thursday would work fine. If it's not really timed, then I don't suppose it really matters. I will tell you that the Rev. Billy Graham will be here in town tomorrow (Thursday) and I am planning to go see him speak (I'm not the immoral heathen backstabber you all think I am!!) That is my only real time committment so if you can give me a little more info about how this round will work, I'll be able to tell you how 4PM tomorrow works for me.

<<In a confessional, Vixen looks dismayed>> So, it's come down to this. I always knew it would be me and LionChow in the finals. But it's all happened so fast and now we are no longer teammates, but opponents. This game takes so much out of you - what kind of Vixen turns on her friends just to win a silly game? But then, I came here to win and I'm not giving up without giving 110%.

I just want some peanut butter. A hot shower and a tub of peanut butter. That's all I want. And this mint. A shower, peanut butter, and this mint. That's all I need. I don't need anything else. Except this origami umbrella. A shower, peanut butter, this mint, and my origami umbrella. And this paddleball game, I need that.......

<<Vixen stumbles towards the shelter in a daze

(
-----------------------

06-26-02, 12:01 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Tell me...."
"I just want some peanut butter. A hot shower and a tub of peanut butter. That's all I want. And this mint. A shower, peanut butter, and this mint. That's all I need. I don't need anything else. Except this origami umbrella. A shower, peanut butter, this mint, and my origami umbrella. And this paddleball game, I need that......."

Vixen, hope I got the right refrence, you "Jerk" That made me laugh. I had not thought about that movie for quite some time. I can see Steve Martin now, walking out with his stuff, picking up more on the way with those pants hanging.

You are winning me over to your camp, Lionchow has not even tried to make me laugh today, and I am depressed at being booted, so I hope you go all the way.

D.R.

06-26-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Tell me...."
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-02 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

Steve Martin's brightest moment! I loved this movie, particularly the letters to home, and the "random killer" ("Navin R. Johnson, sounds like a typical random son-of-a-b1tch"). Something about the illogic of that cracked me up. "Hey these cans are defective!"

Anyway, given that I really should get back to being evil and manipulative...

Hey Q, may I present a token of my deep appreciation for your efforts:

Just a little something I whipped up this morning. And it's not just because I'd like your vote or anything. I mean, sure, I'd be eternally grateful if you did pick me, but I would still be your lifelong friend even if you didn't. It's just a million dollars, that's all. No sweat.

I hope there's no hard feelings about that whole resetting-the-clocks mishap. I don't know how that happened, but since your clocks were only 10 minutes early yesterday, it's no big problem or anything, right???

P.S. - See Vixen, your Photoshop lesson was not in vain!

06-26-02, 01:32 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Tell me...."
Steve Martin's brightest moment! I loved this movie, particularly the letters to home, and the "random killer" ("Navin R. Johnson, sounds like a typical random son-of-a-b1tch"). Something about the illogic of that cracked me up. "Hey these cans are defective!"

Don't forget "I was born a poor black child"

P.S. - See Vixen, your Photoshop lesson was not in vain!

You learn fast, young Jedi! Glad to see that I could help you! Even if you DID use the skills I taught you to suck up to a jury member and be generally evil and backstabbing.

-----------------------

06-26-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Tell me...."
What? You mean that little sigpic? That had nothing to do with winning the game, I assure you. Just a friendly gesture on my part, that's all. Really.

06-26-02, 01:52 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Tell me...."
Now I am torn...

I love that spinning "Q". It made me smile! But the Jerk reference still has me going over the movie in my head and giggling about it. I will most likely have to go rent the movie tonight just to satisfy myself. Good luck you two and don't forget to answer my jury question posed above.

In the words of my namesake:

"I've always tried to teach you two things 007, First, never let them see you bleed. Second, always have an escape plan."

How will you two "escape" and emerge victorious? We shall see. I can't wait for the ultimate Triva Survivor to be crowned!

Later,

D.R.

06-26-02, 07:35 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Trivia Round 10"
LionChow and Kermit--When I said that it would be impossible for the 2 of you to tie, I said it because you will post your answer in the thread that I start for the final round. The posts in a thread post in the order that you hit the "post message" button so there is no way that anyone could tie. Someone's post is always listed first. So speed is still a major factor in this last challenge.

So are we set on Thursday at 4PM? Kermit, I don't want you to miss your Billy Graham, so are you sure you will be able to fit it into your schedule? I'm out of school this week so I can be a little more flexible than usual.

P.S. Thanks LC for the Spurrier Trivia Questions--I'll have my answers in shortly

06-26-02, 07:56 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Trivia Round 10"
Thanks Jeff.

Vixen, if you want to start earlier than 4, that's fine with me.

TTFN

06-27-02, 07:46 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Trivia Round 10"
I would prefer to start earlier just to be sure I can devote the time to it. Can we do it around 1:30? Your thoughts, EvilLion?

-----------------------

06-27-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Trivia Round 10"
>around 1:30? Your thoughts, EvilLion?
>

Barring any odd, pesky work interruptions (unlikely) 1:30 is fine. Besides, that will leave me more time to gloat. ;)

06-27-02, 01:39 PM (EST)
45. "Ready and waiting"
Well, 1:30 has come and gone. LionChow and I are waiting here with baited breath (although his is considerably worse than mine). We are both ready and waiting... the sooner the better!!

-----------------------

06-27-02, 11:52 AM (EST)
44. "Yoo Hoooo! Mr. Gator!!!"
Hey, Jeffy! What do you think about my suggestion to get this round under way at 1:30?

-----------------------

06-27-02, 03:21 PM (EST)
46. "HOLD IT!!"
I cannot, repeat CANNOT, be here for the final round today at 4:00. I have to leave here within the next few minutes to make it to see Billy Graham due to transportation issues. LionChow is out tomorrow and this weekend. Can we move it to some time on Monday?

I know there are people watching and waiting, dying to see who is crowned victorious. I hope you can all forgive me for placing the condition of my immortal soul over survivor trivia.

-----------------------

06-27-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
47. "RE: HOLD IT!!"
Lol, ok I just came online because I thought it would be at 4PM today. That's fine though if you can't do it today.

Is 4PM Monday ok with both of you?

06-27-02, 03:56 PM (EST)
48. "RE: HOLD IT!!"

4 or earlier if possible. either way I'm good.

06-27-02, 05:45 PM (EST)
49. "Monday 2PM?"
How about 2PM Monday?

06-27-02, 10:28 PM (EST)
50. "Sounds good to me!"
Good thing I don't really have a life. Job, schmob. I know where my priorities are.

Oh, by the way, Billy Graham was wonderful. It was so cool to be there to hear him speak. I put in a good word for all of you and we prayed for your lost souls. So, you're all set. Carry on.

-----------------------

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-27-02, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Sounds good to me!"
Not to attempt to hijack this thread (or portion of a thread that is) but I'm glad you enjoyed Billy Graham. And my soul isn't so much lost as it is trying to run away from my imagination

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

07-01-02, 09:11 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Monday 2PM?"

Two is good with me. See you then.

07-01-02, 02:02 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Trivia Round 10"
We're here and we're READY!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •