The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-25-03, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-03 AT 00:05 AM (EST)

TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 - Stupid Race, Stupid Title, Stupid Stupid Stupid!

Sorry, let me try to keep my emotions in check at least for the intro. Yes, again this week we saw mistakes coming out of the yin-yang. It seems that some of these teams can do no right, whether it's screwing up directions, making unlucky decisions or what not. But still , what matters here is not the mistakes they made on this leg, but who won The Amazing Race to your heart (awwwwwww ). For those of you who haven't filled out a list before, it's simple! Just list the 4 remaining teams in the order you like them and, if you wish, a short explanation why. So let's get it on...I think I'm gonna enjoy this one.

Position. Team Name (Position Last Week)

1. Reichen/Chip (2)
2. Jon/Al (3)
3. Dave/Jeff (4)

keep going...

further...

keep it coming...

not quite there yet...

you're in the neighbourhood...

204982. Flo and Zach (-)

Oh, we're almost there...

4310000. Kelly/Jon (5)

Millie and Chuck were and will always be #1.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- I know I know, you must saying "Sir, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about this week." Well I don't want to, okay? So let's just get this thing over with...

- Reichen and Chip are this week's #1. Yes, it's no secret that these two have always been my second favourite team in this race, so they're now my #1s. You two have shown great determination and earn my respect for your smart move with the FF. Way to turn that mistake around! You guys rock!

- Reichen and Chip are also this week's Greatest Gainers, going from 2-1. Surprisingly, there was no relative movement from the teams this week, just shifting to fill the gap. I really did enjoy watching you guys at the Orangutan place this week, you guys showed a real sensative side that was absolutely adorable. Congratulations guys

- Yeah Jon and Kelly, you two are 4,310,000th this week. But it has to be said, way to make up the lost time you two ***cough cough lucky break***

- And finally, I still love you two Millie and Chuck! Even though you're gone, I thought your exit interview was soooooo sweet. I actually really hope you two do decide to stay together and if you don't, I'm free all next week Millie.

Well that's it from me this week, what did you think?

edit: smileys!

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 TAR FLL Teams

1. Millie/Chuck (8 weeks at #1)
2. Reichen/Chip (2 weeks at #1)
3. Aaron/Arianne (1 week at #1)
3. Heather/Eve (1 week at #1)
5. ???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 I_AM_HE 07-25-03 1
   RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 karalott 07-25-03 3
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 ejm92 07-25-03 2
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 712 07-25-03 4
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 SteffiGurl 07-25-03 5
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 PepeLePew13 07-25-03 6
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 Steen 07-25-03 7
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 RUTGERSpaul 07-25-03 8
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 mrbluesky 07-25-03 9
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 VA Slim 07-25-03 10
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 managerr 07-25-03 11
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 BennyBoy 07-25-03 12
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 curveball 07-25-03 13
   RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 managerr 07-25-03 15
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 ShowMeTheWinner 07-25-03 14
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 mikey 07-25-03 16
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 memacmur 07-25-03 17
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 Serendipity 07-25-03 18
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 Kokoro 07-26-03 19
   RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 buckeyegirl 07-26-03 20
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 MsShel330 07-26-03 21
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 magic_star 07-27-03 22
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 sittem 07-29-03 23
   RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 I_AM_HE 07-29-03 25
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 PlumBlossom 07-29-03 24
 RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9 nazzWord 07-29-03 26
 Week 9 Results Survivorerist 07-30-03 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. Jon/Al (1)
*gap*
2. Dave/Jeff (3)
*BIG GAP*
3. Reichen/Chip (4)
**HUGE GAP**
4. Kelly/Jon (5)

ugh. just ugh. i have nothing to say. this episode sucked. kelly and jon woulda been eliminated last week, and almost are this week, only to see one of the few teams i can stand get the ax instead

if K/J or R/C win, it'll be almost as bad as Jenna

go clowns! :O)

karalott 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-25-03, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail karalott Click to send private message to karalott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1) Kelly/Jon: Yes, I actually like these 2 and really hope they win. I was kind of hoping Millie/Chuck would beat them to the PS, but nevertheless, I'm glad their still in. And while their my favorite team this season, their about #8 on my list of all time favorite teams

2) Jon/Al: If K/J don't win, their my second choice. Wasn't too crazy about them in the beginning, but I like them a lot better than the other 2 teams left.

3) David/Jeff: I still haven't see enough of these 2 to really make up my mind. I don't hate them, but they stayed under the radar a little too much in the beginning (or CBS made it seem that way.)

4) Reichen/Chip: a very distant fourth, I may add. When they went for the FF, I saw something in them that made me kind of like them. But I still hope by taking the FF they get screwed in the end.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-25-03, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. David & Jeff (1)
2. Jon & Al (2)
***Big Gap***
3. Reichen & Chip (4)
***Big Gap***
4. Jon & Kelly (3)

Not too much changing this week except Jon & Kelly drop to the bottom.....I do like Jon, most of his witty comments crack me up....but I'm just not feeling Kelly lol......Reichen & Chip are improving in my opinion, but nobody is gonna pass David & Jeff or Jon & Al, who are way ahead and have been for awhile......good riddance to Mole-y and Chu...Howwwwwwllllllll..ck.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-25-03, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1) Kelly & Jon - Awesome racing.
2) Jon & Al - They're going to win, yo.
3) Reichen & Chip - Didn't hate them this week... I guess due to the AWWWWW factor.
4) David & Jeff - I think this is still some Rob & Brennan backlash.

Finally the virgins are gone. Did you see Millie's face when she was running full tilt to that first clue? Holy psycho bi<i></i>tch. What a bloody spaz. Raced like a Lenny and Tara dream team.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-03, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
Week 9

1.Jon/Al
Despite my rant on Bashers, I want Jon & Al to win.

2.David/Jeff
Eh.

3.Reichen/Chip
You guys screwed Kelly/Jon out of the FF, and by ACCIDENT!

4.Kelly/Jon
Surprised they're even still here.

Millie/Chuck
Too bad. They were really competitive. But they were really difficult to watch. At least Millie knows what her problem is.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-03, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. Jon/Al
**BIG GAP**
2. Dave/Jeff
3. Reichen/Chip
4. Kelly/Jon

I don't really dislike Kelly/Jon all that much, even if Jon is a humungous ass... they're entertaining to watch. I'm not really crazy about Reichen and Chip at all and would rank them lower than Kelly/Jon based on personality and likeness, but R/C are doing much better in the game so I've got to put them third ahead of K/J.

Jon/Al are playing the game so well and so smart for the most part = translation: they'll probably lose.

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-25-03, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. Reichen and Chip (4)
2. David and Jeff (2)
3. Jon and Al (3)
*HUGE SPACE*
4. Jon and Kelly (5)

Millie and Chuck were # 1 last week

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
Wow... after reading all the posts, looks like all the Reichen & Chip haters got up real early in the morning to bash...

(1) REICHEN & CHIP - As always, kind of stuck at my #1 spot. But you know, I do think, "Nice Job", on going after the fast forward after making another mistake, but it worries me that it might screw them over, but they screwed over Kelly & Jon and it worked out fine, better than I thought! But nic ejob to Reichen & Chip this week, I think they have enough determination to get through to the end. Wishin' & Hopin'

(2) KELLY & JON - I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this team, obviously not as much as Reichen & Chip but they're inching up little by little every week. The opening of the episode was pretty rough though. It's always so wretched watching a team quarrel. Of course when Jon made the comment about "Maybe Jon & Al took the fast forward", Kelly could've watched herself before she accused Jon of being a jerk. But man, I was on my feet when they beat Millie & Chuck to the pit stop. The SWEETEST elimination yet, so close and yet so far.

(3) JON & AL - I really have no problem with these guys. They're starting to get funny on camera and not OVERLY enthusiastic anymore. I still think they're just a bit boring.

(4) DAVID & JEFF - When I said boring about Jon & Al, I really don't mean it as much as I do with this team. Looks like they're back to their original role in the race. The anonymous duo.

Ok, so I'm not going to close with any triumphant commentary on Millie & Chuck. I'm sure if Reichen & Chip were eliminated, I'd see a lot of joyous columns, but I won't go there with Millie & Chuck. I'm not too embittered about them making it this far. Just congratulations on doing well on the race and maybe Chuck finds himself a normal girl to settle down with. Ok that's all.

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
How depressing. Thursday afternoon I find out that there probably won't be an Amazing Race 5, now the Virgins were eliminated. Anyway, here's my rankings for the week.

Position. Team Name (Position Last Week)

1. Jon/Al (2) Happy guys who don't mind helping other teams. They're definitely in the all time Amazing Race Hall of Fame. They *deserve* to win because of how they've conducted themselves, both to the locals and to the other teams.
2. Dave/Jeff (3) I find these two guys pretty funny. They are fun to watch. I think they're going to win.
---MEDIUM GAP---
3. Chip/Reichen (4) Yes, they get the Awwww factor this week. They come up to the orangutans, and "cue tender music..." They don't grate me as much as they used to, but still hope they don't win because of the jerks they were earlier in the race.
---GRAND CANYON---
---ANOTHER GALAXY---
4. JON/KELLY (5) Repulsive. Immature. Stupid. Lucky. Any other word I can fit in here that says "You've made it this far, repulsed me since early on, and you're here but don't deserve to be." If these two win, it will be worse than when Zach/Flo won. At least Zach was a decent guy. I didn't mind him winning. Jon is a jacka**. Kelly, yes the female version of Carrottop, is a b****.

Millie/Chuck were #1 on my list, and always will be. What a tragic couple. They have a hard time with their relationship; they're incessantly picked on by another team; their nemesis survives last week due to luck of a non-elimination; they're unlucky by finishing last when it happens to be an elimination round. I wish them the best in whatever they decide to do (I hope they stay together!)

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-25-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. Jon/Al - What a team! Although they may not be the most popular of all of the teams that have raced in the various versions of AR, they are near the top in the ability to work as a team. Can't recall any disagreements between the two and they support each other well during the tasks. Also have shown a willingness to help other teams even when it was in their best interest not to do so.

2. R/C - up to #2 in my list. Showed good adaptability to go for the FF when they realized that they had got off their original track. It was obvious that they had wanted to still save the FF option but took the opportunity that was presented to them.

3. D/J - down to #3. Can you say "blind in one eye and can't see out of the other", when looking for the clue at the plantation?
Google + 1. K/J - the only phrase that comes to my mind is -lower than whale s***. How can anyone like these two reprehensible creatures? I'll at least give Kelly a little benefit for putting Jon in his place after losing the FF and they did continue with the tasks and surprised themselves to find that they were still in competition with M/C.

Speaking of M/C, the "go-go-go" attitude of Millie finally came back to haunt them. They (well, at least Chuck) were too tired to think clearly. I'm sure that the camera crew were praying for their lives when Chuck took the wheel of the SUV and was nearly falling asleep. Their result was another example of the tortise and the hare - sometimes it pays to slow down a bit to get your bearings.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-25-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. Reichen/Chip - Supportive, made a mistake, but made the most out of it. The Orangutang section was cute.

2. Jon/Al - Kind of in a no lose situation for me. I hated them when they were clowning around, now I like them when they aren't. Except that I now am finding them boring...oh well, I can see their inherent likeability.

3. David/Jeff - I'm starting to think that they are going to win. Anyone else thinking that CBS is desperate to find "interesting" footage of these two to prepare us for their inevitable win? The past two episodes are like: "See? David blew up at Jeff! They make mistakes sometimes. They aren't the boring all-male team!" Except, they still are. David's snapping at Jeff was hardly anything.

4. Kelly/Jon - I don't despise the as much as other people do, but not on the love train either.

Millie/Chuck - Good riddance to the most vile team ever on TAR, with the possible exception of the Gutless Grannies. I'm glad you got beaten by your archrivals. Millie, you can remove your mole, but you can't remove your personality. Chuck, why did you even sign up for this race?

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1) Jon and Al- Yes it sickens me to put them up here, but you gotta hand it to em.

2)Kelly and Jon- It suprises me that I would put them this high, but I really don't wanna see the two teams below them take the prize, plus despite my hate for them, they make me laugh

3) Dave and Jeff- I hope among hope that you don't win

4) Reichen and Chip- I don't know what it is about you guys, I just don't want you to win

With all that said..Is it inevitable that an all male team will triumph once again? Kelly and Jon better step it up, because what a boring final it would be if all three male teams were still in it.

Millie and Chuck, I can't say enough about you guys, you get the honorary NUMBER ONE this week, and the rest of the weeks to come

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-25-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. clowns
2. J/K - she was whining, he told her to go f herself. Love it.
3. Dave/Jeff - not the first to miss a clue box - I mean clue wheelbarrow (btw, what's up with that? Since when do we put clues in wheelbarrows?)
4. Chocolate Chip - hope they "accidentally" go for the FF again

Millie/Chuck - Why do people think that this race is a good judge for their relationship? It's stressful, tiring, frustrating, and ultimately disappointing...it's not life, and it's not how two people would interact in life. Stop acting like, "Well, we fight on the race so we're not good together." You've been together 12 years, and you haven't slept together yet. That says more about your relationship than any race will...

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-25-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
I don't think anyone should go on the show to "test" their relationship as other couples have. But TAR being a super-stressful situation is a decent indicator as to whether or not you can truly think about staying with someone "forever". Why? Because you will see them at their absolute worst. If you can deal with their "ugly side" now, then dealing with the later is not so bad. A lot of marriage counselors suggest taking a road trip with their fiances before tying the knot. It's supposed to be better than living with them first. I do think it's telling that a lot of the couples who didn't break up during TAR are all still together. (Ok Reichen and Chip may be the first, but I'm skeptical as to whether they were together in the first place.)

However, you are so right about Millie and Chuck. All of America knew they had problems before they did.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-25-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-03 AT 02:03 PM (EST)

Didn't do the list last week coz I was tired and it was a non-elimination anyways.

1. Jon and Al
Alright... Jon/Al sealed the deal as my favorite team left this episode when they helped out Dumberer and Dumbererer find the clue box. They sure are nice to help out their biggest competition and they didn't even have an alliance with them (at least I don't think so). J/A is also a smart team who works well with each other and is always nice to the other teams and the locals. If two white guys are gonna win again, I hope it's these two or

2. Reichen and Chip
It's an Awww moment at the nature reserve alright. These two guys are just so sweet.

3. Jon and Kelly
I wouldn't mind seeing these two win. At least Kelly isn't a whiner like Flo and she puts in a lot of effort into the race. They are also pretty entertaining with their comments. Other than the Millie Mole jokes, which I admit are childish, they haven't been all that nasty to the other teams either. I don't really care if they are nasty to each other coz I'm sure they love each other enough to have gotten engaged recently. Definitely roting for the last woman standing.

4. David and Jeff
Oh wow! There's actually tension between these guys. The tension sure seems very tacked on and it looked as if the producers had problems giving them a personality. I love teams who have tensions but D/J's tension is just so blah. They really haven't said or done anything that induced any feelings in me and that makes for really bad tv. If these two guys win, they'll be the worst winners of the show. More clueless than Chris and Alex (and at least Chex were nice to each other), and no ultra-likeable team member (where's Zach?). TAR is so finished if these two won.

RIP. Millie and Chuck
I was so hoping that Millie would be the other female winner other than Flo but it was not to be. I really like your competitiveness and I thought that Millie and Chuck balance each other well. I wish them all the best, even if it means breaking up with each other. It's better to experience a brief moment of pain than to spend a lifetime with someone they are not totally in love with. Best of luck guys and wish you guys would post here for Erist's sake.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-25-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. Kelly/Jon -- This was an exciting finish, they really kicked some virgin a** on the ladder and on the road, and I realized through it that there is no question who I was rooting for. Never thought the fast forward loser would have a shot. They are providing 60% of the entertainment at this point in the race, and with Chillie Muck's departure this will go up to around 90%. One question for everyone who ranked them lower than first, what do Rob and Brennan, Chris and Alex, and the top three finishers this week have in common? If you want there to be a TAR 5, the two young white guys can't keep winning. We need to see a least one woman in the finals.

2. Jon/Al -- Great guys, and having fun but there is something of a sense that this is too easy for them. The roadblocks seem designed for a couple of clowns to navigate.

3. Reichen/Chip -- Going for the fast forward was a strong move this week. Not much else to report on them.

4. Dave/Jeff -- Getting more face time as fewer teams are here, but the most interesting thing they did is miss where the clue was. Yawn.

Millie/Chuck -- Great finishing race, and I loved the way Chuck was telling Millie she will just have to outsprint Kelly at the finish. Would have loved to see a girl race, with hairpulling, etc. But get some sleep, Millie, take a note from Jill, who made it just as far in the race and always looked her best for the cameras.

Next week: With the elimination logically coming in two weeks, and three teams holding a fast forward, will be interesting to see if someone goes for it early, either to win a cruise or hoping that TAR has one more surprise up its sleeve and makes the elimination a week earlier than expected.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-03, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. Kelly/Jon Back to the top where they rightfully belong. These 2 are great. No, they aren't nice, aren't boring and they are a perfect match for each other. Flo annoyed me because she seemed like the b!tch to Zach's prince. In this case Kelly gets to be the b!tch to Jon's a$$. It's a good match

2. The Orangatangs. No, not Dave and Jeff. Those big orange lugs would be more entertaining in this race than the rest of the contestants. Oh, right there are more contestants...

3. Jon/Al - Still not offensive, and nice of them to help out the goats, and good to see they had as good a chuckle out of their failure to 'think outside the box' when it came to the wheelbarrow incident.

4. Reichen/Chip - I laughed when they 'accidentally' went to the FF, although was slightly peeved because I was afraid they were going to knock JK out. Maybe they could trade Chip for one of the 'tangs?

5. Dave/Jeff - At least they've started to make me laugh with some of their bungling. First, catching minnows in place of fish, then their complete failure to realize a green wheelbarrow with yellow placards on it was their clue box.

Eliminated - Millie/Chuck are gone - thank goodness. I'm sorry for all you Muck-lovers, but I just couldn't ever get myself to like them. Chuck came across as way too slow-acting to be in the race, while Millie seemed to live up to the 'Ugly American toursit' stereotype. Stealing another bad stereotype, "Wassa' matter you?"

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-25-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. Reichen & Chip: Just like them more each week. I now find that I am smiling when they are on screen. Thanking the orangs was too cute.

2. Jon & Al: Nice guys. That's all. The special clip of Jon talking about being a "nice guy" on the CBS site was a little disturbing. Made me lots more leery of them.

3. Jon & Kelly: Kelly really belongs in the No. 2 spot, but Jon is dragging her down. Just find him less and less funny for one thing, and don't like the way he's treating her anymore.

4. Dave & Jeff: Also nice guys. Just don't do it for me.

Sorry for all the Millie/Chuck fans. It's horrible to see your favorites go. They've just been depressing me over the last few weeks, and it became painful to watch them struggle.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-26-03, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1.) Reichen/Chip
2.) Kelly/Jon
3.) Dave/Jeff
4.) Jon/Al

Obviously I like them in order of name length. Kelly and Jon beat Dave and Jeff due to Kelly having 5 letters in their possesion. I'm not sure I care who wins at this point but at least it won't be Millie and Chuck, I guess.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-03, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-03 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

I haven't done this in awhile, but here is my list:

1. Jon/AL-I love these guys. They haven't lost their cool, are funny, and actually (gasp) seem to get along with each other.

Gap, GAP, GAP, GAP, Gap, Gap, Gap,Gap, Gap (Washington Dc to California size gap)

2. Kelly/Jon-I can't believe these two are in this spot. I really didn't like them in the beginning, but they've kinda grown on me. How do you say Organatan? (did I spell that word right?)

A Black Hole Gap

3. David/Jeff-If these two win I will be as mad as when the Boston Boys won. They've gotten no air time, and there's really nothing to like or dislike.

Might as well be in another reality show gap

4. Reichen/Chip-Never liked em', never will. (haven't been a big fan of theirs since the carriage incident..)

A Kyngsladye Original
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. Jon/Al - I am usually clownphobic, but I like these two. They've been nice to the other teams and they are good racers.

2. Dave/Jeff - I don't know why I ranked these two so high. Okay, I do...it's hormones. I noticed last episode that the short dude (I still don't know his name) is cute. However, I don't want them to win; they make too many mistakes. Actually they are just plain dumb as racers.

3. Reichen/Chip - I don't dislike them but they have done some things to annoy me, like the "don't question my integrity" rant, etc. They have been very lucky but how long will their luck hold?

BIG, BIG, BIG MILKY WAY AND ANDROMENDA GALAXY SIZED GAP

4. Kelly/Jon - I don't like them PERIOD. I can be extremely catty myself but it seems that these two do nothing but cut people down. Juvenile a$$holes. I hope they are eliminated soon.

Goodbye Millie and Chuck. You had been my favorite team for much of the race, until last week. Because of the last two episodes, I'm not that sorry to see you go.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-27-03, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-03 AT 00:04 AM (EST)

1.Kelly/Jon- Come on, show Florida can win! These two are so entertaining!

2.Jon/Al- Nice guys.

3.Reichen/Chip- I really like them even though they're here. I wish some teams I hate were left so I could rank them higher.

4.David/Jeff- I don't really hate them either. But they're definitely not one of my top teams of all time.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-03, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
I've not had much time lately with being gone for three days - so.....here's a quick rating.....it may look familiar to someone, but it definitely reflects my feelings.

1. Jon/Al (2)
*gap*
2. Dave/Jeff (3)
*BIG GAP*
3. Reichen/Chip (4)
**HUGE GAP**
4. Kelly/Jon (5)

ugh. just ugh. i have nothing to say. this episode sucked. kelly and jon woulda been eliminated last week, and almost are this week, only to see one of the few teams i can stand get the ax instead

if K/J or R/C win, it'll be almost as bad as Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!

go clowns! :O)

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
*waves to sittem*

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
1. Jon/Al
2. David/Jeff
Big Gap
3. Reichen/Chip
Super Big Gap
4. Kelly/Jon

Millie/Chuck were 2nd last week, and still remain among my favorites, even though they were eliminated this week.

PlumBlossom

nazzWord 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-29-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazzWord Click to send private message to nazzWord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Fanatics Love List Vol 4.9"
My pick would be :

1.Jon&Al - They are smart, focus, fit and very supportive of each other as well as nice to the locals. They really help others too. But maybe they shouldn't be so nice to the other team. It's a race for God sake. Anyway, I didn't like them at the early stage of the race. But they did well when they stopped clowning around, balancing things on their nose. They are not funny though. Ken and Gerard from TAR3 were funnier even when they didn't intend to be funny. Keep up the good job clowns!

2. Kelly and Jon - I agree with some of you saying that they are kinda fun to watch even if Kelly's a bi**h and Jon's an absolute a$$. They were rude to make fun of others but at least they were even ruder(is there such word?) to each other.I dun have other choice don't I?

3. Reichen and Chip - Emm didn't like them that much. But at least they are smarter then the Anonymous duo. The advantage they have is if the detour or roadblock involves physical challange.

4. David and Jeff - The short one is Jeff right? Man, these 2 is so bad at navigating. They never think of finding or using other alternative to get some extra edge. And sometime just downright dumb. I was actually starting to like them when they were the first 2 arrive at 2 legs in India. Then, they started to get clueless again. Can't figure out why.

Sorry to see Millie and Chuck go. Liked them, but it seemed the last 2 legs was really stressfull for them. Chuck was slower(can I say dumberer?) and Milie well stressed.Lighten up girl. You put pressure on both of you resulted in Chuck not performing..haha..But a race is not a way to test your relationship. It isn't fair.

Anyway, I read someone asking how to pronounce orangutan. I'm from Malaysia and I can tell you that I never heard anyone pronounce it so weirdly before TAR4.Undertandable though.In our country it is spelled Orang Utan(separately) . "Orang" means people "Utan" means jungle..So jungle people..it is pronounce exactly as it is spelled.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-03, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Week 9 Results"
Position. Name (Position Last Week) (Total, High, Low, Average)

1. Jon/Al (1) (42, 1, 4, 1.68)
2. Chip/Reichen(2) (66, 1, 4, 2.64)
3. Kelly/Jon (5) (71, 1, 4, 2.84)
4. Dave/Jeff (3) (74, 1, 5, 2.96)

Millie and Chuck were #4 last week.

What a week as it comes down to crunch time. Every team got at least one #1 ranking and one #4 ranking (Dave and Jeff even got a #5 ranking!). However, it was Jon and Al who dominated, getting 13 (that's over half) of the #1s and only 1 #4! (Kelly and Jon, OTOH, got 12 #4s).

As we near the end of the race, let's look at the cumulative #1 standings, shall we? Even though they're no longer in the race, Millie and Chuck are in the lead with 52 total #1s, since they had a startlingly strong performance at the beginning of the season, but waned later on (hey, just like they did! ). However, it shouldn't surprise anyone that Jon and Al are second in the running, with 49 #1s! Third and fourth place in the standings are Reichen and Chip with 27 and Tian and Jaree with 22.

So only time will tell what's in store for these teams this week!

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 TAR FLL Teams

1. Millie/Chuck (8 weeks at #1)
2. Reichen/Chip (2 weeks at #1)
3. Aaron/Arianne (1 week at #1)
3. Heather/Eve (1 week at #1)
5. ???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •