The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colby will feel guilty"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-01, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colby will feel guilty"
and "throw" the RC this week. For more reasons than one (big target). He probably feels bad about cheating Amber OMG out of the RC win last week. Just think how cool it would have been to have Amber surrounded by drunken Aussie cowboys! :p

http://thestingray.net/tape.htm

Lizz Just Is

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Colby will feel guilty BaquaR13 04-17-01 1
   RE: Colby will feel guilty LIZZLOVER 04-17-01 2
       RE: Colby will feel guilty BaquaR13 04-18-01 5
 RE: Colby will feel guilty SurvivinDawg 04-18-01 3
   RE: Colby will feel guilty Loree 04-18-01 4
       RE: Colby will feel guilty VampKira 04-18-01 6
       RE: Colby will feel guilty nailbone 04-18-01 8
 RE: Colby will feel guilty kirin 04-18-01 7
   RE: Colby will feel guilty VampKira 04-18-01 9
   RE: Colby will feel guilty samiam 04-18-01 10
       RE: Colby will feel guilty kirin 04-18-01 11
       RE: Colby will feel guilty wendyp 04-18-01 12
           RE: Colby will feel guilty VampKira 04-18-01 13
           RE: Colby will feel guilty Loree 04-18-01 14
           RE: Colby will feel guilty nailbone 04-18-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-17-01, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
Do you have any proof that this might happen? I doubt it, but I hope so

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-01, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
No, I have no proof, but if he is smart, he will. He is making himself out to be a huge target. Common sense tells me that if he has the slightest chance of winning, that he will let another (Tina). Since she has kids back at home (plus the Tina phone call rumor), and wants to be in good graces with T/K, I feel this will happen.

It's just speculation on my part.

Lizz Just Is

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
It might be the right speculation, and the Tina phone call rumor is a good back-up to your thought. But who knows? I do agree w/ "Lizz just is."

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-01, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
I must respectfully but completely disagree with this (that Colby feels guilt; I fully agree about Amber surrounded by cowboys! )

Colby made it clear that winning the RC meant food and therefore energy to win IC. Now that his own Alliance has fully betrayed him, he realizes that his ONLY path to victory is winning ICs. Therefore, he will work like a dog to win every RC that involves food.

But if it doesn't involve food... then he might not go as all-out to win.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-01, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
SurvivinDawg I agree. If Colby was going to deliberately lose a RC last week was the time to do it. Now it is too late. He needs the IC. So if the RC involves food Colby will push his way to the front to win it. I think part of his problem is that he is too competitive. He just has a hard time losing - even when it might be the best thing for him.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-18-01, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
OMG! <click>

I thought that the whole "Colby took both hooks off" was a joke!
Then I come here to find an actual pic of it!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, this pisses me off BIG TIME! I mean MAJOR PISSED!

Frikkin' MB should have known we would find this out, and he should have done SOMETHING about it..even after the fact! This could have possibly changed the whole dynamic of the game! What an ass MB is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w.l.s.f.c

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-01, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
He just
>has a hard time losing
>- even when it might
>be the best thing for
>him.

His flip off the pole notwithstanding, huh?

I don't necessarily think Colby felt "guilty" enough last time to throw the RC this time, but I do think that if it's anywhere close he will ease up to let someone else (Tina) win this time. This MIGHT shrink the target, but moreso will get him back in someone's (Tina) good graces....especially, if this happens AFTER the confrontation with Keith.

kirin 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-01, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kirin Click to send private message to kirin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
Has anyone else read anything about Colby possibly getting
disqualified from one of the reward challenges? I saw two posts on another board (EZ?), one speculating that MB makes up for last week (HA!) and another that Colby does something "illegal" to get disqualified either this week or next. I'm still rooting around for the actual source and will pass it on if I can find it.

Kirin

04-18-01, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
Hope you are correct, Kirin.. would serve that ############ right! Don't tell me he didn't KNOW he cheated. Oh sheesh! I just lost respect for the token "babe".. Oh well..No great loss....

w.l.s.f.c

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-01, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
I want to say it was on one of the "Seraphaem" posts...it was just a little side note for one of the challenges...it gave the name of the winner and next to it was "(Colby disqualified)" with no further explanation.

kirin 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-01, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kirin Click to send private message to kirin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
Yup, you are exactly right. That was where I saw one of the references. I am still searching for the other. Unfortunately, it too was probably on another of those type of posts and just a bunch of bahootie...which would not make me happy after wasting my time aimlessly trying to retrace my steps. Aarrgh.

Kirin (going home before I go crazy)

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-18-01, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
I agree that the cheating should not be tolerable, but in that rush do you really think it was on purpose. Yes he probably knows after the fact what he did, but sometimes when you are doing things, you do not realize.

But if he is disqualified for "cheating on the last one" then if he does not win IC he is gone because the others will be pissed that he cheated.

04-18-01, 06:06 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
I agree that cheating should NOT be tolerated.. Weather Colby was aware he cheated at the time is irrelevant...MB is aware now, and he DAMN well better do something about it!

In the absence of my beloved Leifsy, I will end this post with....

'Nuff said

w.l.s.f.c

"I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady,
all you other Slim Shady's are just imitating.....
So won't the real Slim Shady, Please stand up...Please stand up....Please stand up!"- HEH

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-01, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
His cheating was on a RC and Amber should have won it. But he is now stronger because he got to go and eat and he didn't have to clean up after the flood and rescue the rice. He should be punished in some way. I think instead of being disqualified from the RC they should take him out of the next IC. His strength from the extra food and not having to clean up has given him an advantage which isn't fair to the others. But did MB know Colby had cheated before the show was over? Maybe they just noticed it in editing.

I read that the CBS contract he signed could have him kicked out of the game if he is charged for taking that coral. And that would mean he would not receive any money he wins. This could get interesting for MB. I'm sure Stacey is rubbing her hands with glee over all these developements.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-01, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Colby will feel guilty"
>I agree that the cheating should
>not be tolerable, but in
>that rush do you really
>think it was on purpose.
> Yes he probably knows
>after the fact what he
>did, but sometimes when you
>are doing things, you do
>not realize.
>
I think this is the case in both instances (although I do have a Colby bias). The sand in the bucket could have been inadvertant as he scooped water, rather than on purpose. The "rope" incident coulda just been "oops".

>But if he is disqualified for
>"cheating on the last one"
>then if he does not
>win IC he is gone
>because the others will be
>pissed that he cheated.

Not necessarily. If it is again inadvertant, or a misunderstanding, they might not be pissed. Besides, I think Liz wins anyway and Rodger is gone, so winning IC doesn't matter this week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •