The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-22-02, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-02 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

The usual note at the top of the post, the results of the game are going to be given in a story, and the final results given at the end. So, have fun and I hope you enjoy it!

Tree mail

So here you stand,
one round from the end,
victory is in sight.
But now if you can,
don't break but just bend,
at all their questions tonight.

As the Survivors head down to the stadium, they notice that it is decorated like a tribal council set. Curious that there has been another twist, the Survivors take a seat.

Linesman Probst: I'm glad you could make it here this evening. As you may have suspected, there has been another twist in the game. Your various soccer skills have taken you this far, and for that I congratulate you. But in this round, it is totally out of your control. Let's bring in the juries.

Out of the far corner, 12 castaways enter, wearing shirts of different colours. Upon closer inspection, Hunter, Rudy, Rodger, Jerri, Susan, and Gretchen are wearing orange shirts, while Gervase, Brandon, Kim Powers, Jeff, Alicia and Elisabeth are dressed in blue.

Linesman Probst: You've probably already guessed that these 12 people will be voting on who advances to the final round. The 6 wearing the orange jerseys will vote for either Colby or Lex, and the 6 wearing blue will vote for either Kathy or Gina. There is very little you can do now, as you will only be making a small speech about why these people should vote for you.
Colby: <interupting> Don't they have to ask questions to us or something?
Linesman Probst: Normally yeah, but Survivorerist, who is writing this entire thing, is very tired so we'll have to speed it up a bit. Don't be so selfish. Just for that, you're up first.

Summary of Speeches

Colby: Well, I don't know why I deserve this more than Lex, but I do know that the bunch of y'all have been my best competition and yet my best friends. So really, it's up to you. I hope I get your vote, but you have to do what's right for you. If you like me better, vote for me. If you don't, then don't. But either way, no hard feelings.

Kathy: Hey guys. There's one big reason why you should all vote for me. I was robbed for chrissakes! I knew I should've worn a bra that day, but I didn't. Then I got backstabbed by Vee and I really could've won that whole thing, had I just made it to the final 2. So vote for me!

Lex: Ummm, yeah. I was robbed too.
Linesman Probst: Is that it?
Lex: Uhhhh, yeah. Oh wait, be sure to pick up Luckydog's new album-
Linesman Probst: Okay, that's enough. Gina?

Gina: <waves to Hunter> Hey all! I just wanted to say that I had a really fun time out here, and I want you to know I enjoyed the company of each and every one of you. I just want you to vote for me because I feel I have tried my best, stuck through it with an iron will and determination, and just been an all around nice gal.

Linesman Probst: Okay, it's time to vote. One by one, head to the table with your corresponding colour's voting urn and write down the person who you want to go to the finals.

Hunter steps up and votes for Lex.

Hunter: <raspily> Sorry, I got a small little sore throat from hitting the bar last...I mean preaching at my local Church. Colby, I really respect you man. You played an awesome game. But Lex, I have so much more in common with you. Sure you can be a knucklehead sometimes, but I found that I could really connect with a guy like you. So you get my vote tonight.

We don't get to see Gervase or Rudy's votes. Brandon votes for Colby.

Brandon: Gina, how could you be more stupid? I mean, you burned me on my own question. What? I didn't get to ask a question? Alright, I couldn't think of a diva-like speech in time so I just recycled my old one. Kathy, I gotta vote for you.

Rodger, Kim P., and Jeff's votes remain hidden. Jerri steps up and votes for Colby.

Jerri: Lex, to say that I respect you would be a downright lie. You were a mean, conceited little brat who whined whenever you didn't get your way. You tried to take advantage of everyone, using as your excuse "Since when did this game become fair?" Oh my gawd I hate players like that! How could anyone even stand to live a day with you? And Colby, when will I get my motorcycle ride?

Susan, Alicia and Gretchen's votes are hidden. Elisabeth votes for Gina.

Elisabeth: Hey Gina! When you watch this, know that you got my vote. I've been waiting for someone to start a "Survivor Sweetheart Club" with and you're just the person! We can go around, acting sweet and sugary and all that stuff and make all the guys go crazy for us! I just know we're kick some real butt

Linesman Probst: One more rule before I read the votes. Since the juries are made up of six people each, I'm going to randomly remove one vote from each container to make sure there'll be no ties involved.

<reaches into orange container>.

Lex

<reaches into blue container>

Kathy

These votes will not count. I'll go tally the vote. Orange vote.

Colby

Lex

Lex

Colby.

That's two votes Colby, two votes Lex. Our first finalist in the Survivor World Cup is...

Colby

Blue Vote. First vote...

Kathy

Kathy

Gina

Kathy

Kathy.

Our finals game will be between Colby Donaldson and Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien, with Lex Van Den Burghe and Gina Crews battling it out for third place. The tribe has spoken. You can head back to cam...the hotel.

The flames of Gina and Lex are extinguished as the Survivors
walk away, eagerly awaiting what surprises are in store for them in the final round of the Survivor: World Cup.

Semi-Finals Results

Match 1

Colby Donaldson (15) vs.Lex Van Den Burghe (14)

Match 2

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (21) vs.Gina Crews (8)

Note: The voting is going to work a little differently in this final round. Read the instructions on the first reply for details.

edited because I made a mistake (if you don't know what it is, then it's my little secret )

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Finals Matches Survivorerist 06-22-02 1
   RE: Winner of the World Cup on SB.c... ivoryElephant 06-22-02 2
   RE: Finals Matches ShowMeTheWinner 06-22-02 3
   RE: Finals Matches magic_star 06-22-02 4
       65 dabo 06-22-02 7
       13 PepeLePew13 06-22-02 15
       The answer is 3 JohnMc 06-24-02 23
   RE: Finals Matches SherpaDave 06-22-02 5
       RE: Finals Matches ShowMeTheWinner 06-22-02 8
           RE: Finals Matches Kokoro 06-26-02 29
   RE: Finals Matches ejm92 06-22-02 6
   RE: Finals Matches Survivor Maniac 06-22-02 9
   RE: Finals Matches PepeLePew13 06-22-02 10
   RE: Finals Matches katem 06-22-02 11
   RE: Finals Matches BMH 06-22-02 13
   RE: Finals Matches LionChow 06-22-02 14
   RE: Finals Matches dabo 06-23-02 16
   RE: Finals Matches Bebo 06-24-02 19
   RE: Finals Matches toddE 06-24-02 20
   RE: Finals Matches PackMan 06-24-02 21
   RE: Finals Matches JeffGator 06-24-02 22
   RE: Finals Matches JohnMc 06-24-02 24
   RE: Finals Matches Ra_8secs 06-26-02 32
       RE: Finals Matches Kokoro 06-26-02 34
   RE: Finals Matches starshyn99 06-26-02 33
   RE: Finals Matches AZ_Leo 06-26-02 37
   Finals Matches drich61 06-26-02 38
       RE: Finals Matches ivoryElephant 06-26-02 39
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! sittem 06-22-02 12
   RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! ivoryElephant 06-23-02 17
       RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! J Slice 06-24-02 18
           RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! Kokoro 06-26-02 28
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! ivoryElephant 06-25-02 25
   I voted... Rebel Crown 06-25-02 26
       RE: I voted... Kokoro 06-26-02 30
   RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! Kermit the Vixen 06-26-02 35
   RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! Strider 06-26-02 36
   RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! Lancerdude74 07-02-02 42
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! Kokoro 06-26-02 27
   RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! ivoryElephant 06-26-02 31
       RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! toddE 06-27-02 40
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals! ivoryElephant 06-30-02 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-02, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Finals Matches"
In the finals, you have a choice about how you want to vote. You can either post like normal who you would like to win each match, or you can e-mail your votes to me to keep it a secret (use the little e-mail icon, it's the one with the letter, envelope and pen). I'm gonna give y'all a long time for this one to make sure everyone who wants to vote gets a chance to do so, so let's say Tuesday, July 2 (2 days after that other World Cup ends) as the deadline. Here are your finals matchups for the Survivor World Cup!

Championship Match (Winner takes 1st place)

Colby Donaldson (#2 overall) vs. Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (#26 overall)

Consolation Match (Winner takes 3rd place)

Lex Van Den Burghe (#1 overall) vs. Gina Crews (#10 overall)

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-22-02, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Winner of the World Cup on SB.com"

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

Gina Crews for 3rd place

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-22-02, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finals Matches"
I sure look like I'm stalking ivory...

Championship Match: Kathy

Consolation Match: Gina

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-02, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finals Matches"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-02 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Championship Match
---------------
Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien-Kathy Is The Ultimate Survivor

Consolation Match
----------------
Lex

I don't like either one of the them so I'm not voting for third.Well maybe I will.Someone pick a number between 1-100 and post it in a reply to this thread.Then I'll edit the lucky person in.

Edited to Say
------------
I had given Gina #s 1-50 and Lex #51-100.I did that because G comes before L in the alphabet.Dabo picked 65.Sorry Pepe but you were a little late.65=Lex.So my third place vote is for Lex.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-22-02, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "65"

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-02, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "13"
I vote for 13 as the lucky number.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-24-02, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "The answer is 3"
If I have the closest number, cast your extra vote for Lex. I'll post my own vote in a separate post.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-02, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Finals Matches"

I don't like Colby, but jeez. Kathy?! Have people forgotten what a bossy whiner she was for more than half of S4?

I'd have preferred either of these two over either of the two in the championship. My people will probably lose both matches, considering that.

Click the link! We were Yahoo's Site of the Day! Whoo!
Criminals From the Neck Up

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-02, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Finals Matches"
Kathy?! Have people forgotten what a bossy whiner she was for more than half of S4?

The reason I like Kathy is because she actually realized what a bossy whiner she was and made an effort to change her attitude for the better. Most people are too proud to admit their own flaws/mistakes (Jerri and almost everybody else who had ever been on Survivor) but she wasn't. That kind of humility to admit her mistakes and willingness to transform herself for the better is what I admire about the woman.

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-26-02, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Finals Matches"
Exactly - Kathy just sort of grows on you. Like a chiapet. ;)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-22-02, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Finals Matches"
Championship - Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien
Consolation - Lex Van Den Berghe

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-22-02, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Finals Matches"
Championship Match - Colby

Consolation Match - Lex

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Finals Matches"

Colby

Gina

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-22-02, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Finals Matches"
My vote goes on the thread, I want voting to be crystal clear.

Gotta go with the ladies here:

Championship:

Kathy

3rd Place:

Gina

Magic_Star, I know Dabo said 65, but I say 100.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-02, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Finals Matches"
COLBY VS. KATHY

COLBY!!!!!!!!!

GINA VS. LEX

GINA!!!!!!!!!!!

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-22-02, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Finals Matches"

Champion: Colby

3rd: Lex

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-02, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Finals Matches"

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

Gina Crews

SMILES ARE FREE

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-02, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Finals Matches"
Chicks Rule!

Kathy is my winner, with Gina getting third place.

Friendly advice dispensed daily, courtesy of My superiority complex

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-02, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Finals Matches"
Nothing against Colby, but my vote is for..KATHY
and, as always, I still hate Lex, so.......Gina

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-24-02, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Finals Matches"

Colby Donaldson - my wife promised me special favors if I vote for him

Gina Crews - I had to go with my gut!

PackMan

"When the only tool you own is a hammer, all problems begin to resemble a nail." - Abraham Maslow

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Finals Matches"
Colby Donaldson--easiest choice I've ever made

Lex Van Den Burghe--Ok, I know all of you are shocked by this decision. While I do love Gina, Lex is my favorite Survivor of all time and he needs all the votes he can get. I'm secretly pulling for Gina though

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-24-02, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Finals Matches"

Kathy O'Brien is the ultimate soccer player.

Tough call, but Lex should have won S3. He deserved to, but where did that MamaKim come from???

This is the game of the shouldabeens.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-26-02, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Finals Matches"
Where did these seeding numbers come from, again?

Championship Match (Winner takes 1st place): Colby Donaldson (#2 overall) vs. Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (#26 overall)

<bold>Kathy<bold> in a surprisingly close one. Colby scores points for choosing wisely with Tina and Keith, and playing with the Jerri/Amber and lankly gay guy early on. Kathy scores an own goal for her early whining. But, like Ronaldo with the ball, even with four opps chasing her down, she scores, and scores again for her fortitude and puckishness. She wins on the "I've Gone Crazy!" goal from midfield while Colby was adjusting his flagpole.

Consolation Match (Winner takes 3rd place): Lex Van Den Burghe (#1 overall) vs. Gina Crews (#10 overall)

<bold>Lex<bold> in a no brainer easy walkover. Gina scores for being an overall nice girl and getting unlucky by not choosing up players w/ Hunter. Lex showed early power on the frontline, teaming up with Tom and Ethan for headers and crosses that pummeled Gina's sweet goal. Lex scores two own goals by getting nasty at Kelly and saving is bacon w/ Brandon, but it's not enough for Gina, even with Mark Burnett weighing in to choose a dehydration/stamina challenge after a night of diahreah.

and hugs and sunshine for all, Ra

06-26-02, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Finals Matches"
Hey, Ra - when you reply you'll see just above the message box a link that says "HTML Reference". That'll tell you how to use html tags such as bolding and italics ;)

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-26-02, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Finals Matches"
Champ: Kathy!

3rd: Gina

The Chicks Rule!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-02, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Finals Matches"
Championship Match

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

Consolation Match

Gina Crews

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-26-02, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Finals Matches"

Colby Donaldson

Gina Crews (#10 overall)

Sorry for being so late Ivory, this was the only hard round of them all. I would rank these 4 survivors evenly, with only a couple others above these 4. (Brandon, Jeff)

06-26-02, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Finals Matches"
that's ok, I just wanted to make sure everyone voted
I think I already know who won. Both matches look VERY close.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-02, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
Colby

Gina

Nice work on the game, erist!! You took what could have been kinda dry and dressed it up very nicely. WAY TO GO! At this point, it's better than the real thing (dirty Germans and Turks!!!).

06-23-02, 02:42 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
I find it interesting that Kathy blew out Gina 21-8 and yet the Colby match is a close one.

Maybe by the end it will be another 21-8 blowout with Kathy winning.

I would pick Gina to win over colby anyday.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-02, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
Championship!!!: In an easy victory, your friend and mine, Ms. Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien kicks that stupid Texan's arse. Grr... How did colby get so far? He's such a boring dolt!

Consolation round: In a cincher of a game, Gina Crews wins in a penalty shootout... Something about that watermelon seed spitting that helps your aim... Love ya Lex!

Yeesh. How did Colby get as far as he did? YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO TASTE! Let's see some Brandon, or John, or Richard Hatch!!!!

HE'S AN IDIOT! NO DESIRE TO WIN!

There.

-=J=-

GET OUTTA MY DREAMS! GET INTO MY CAR!

06-26-02, 02:33 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
Come now, how hard would Survivor 2 have sucked without Colby pulling it along - especially for the last few episodes. I can only take so much of Elisabeth being cute per hour.

06-25-02, 07:31 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
i can't believe this thread has slowed down already.

Come on Lancer dude 74, Starshyn99, drich 61, strider, rebel crown, AZ leo, Kermit the vixen and todd E, Cast your votes

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-02, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "I voted..."
...I chose to e-mail my vote. Not to hide for whom I voted, but to add to the suspense of not knowing who will win.

Thanks for thinking of me, though!

06-26-02, 02:35 AM (EST)
30. "RE: I voted..."
Thanks for not thinking of me!

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-26-02, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
I voted via e-mail. Wanted to help try to keep the winner a surprise!!

-----------------------
Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-26-02, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
I also cast my vote via e-mail. Consider it the equivalent of the camera not seeing my ballot.

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-02-02, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
I applied by e-mail. I wanted to keep my vote secret!

06-26-02, 02:05 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
1.) Kathy

I know that the last vote I made saved Colby's butt and I really do love both of the people up here - these are definetly two of, if not ~The Two~ that deserve to be in the final round. However, I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon of the strongest most endearing character ever to be on this show. It looks like the human plow is finally getting some competition in this round so good luck Kathy!

2.) Gina

Simply because Lex sucks a$$.

06-26-02, 02:52 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
I didn't forget you Kokoro
There was a method to my madness of who I called out;)
See if you can spot it.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
Of course you're calling out the avid Kathy fans. I voted, Post #20 or 21 (for Kathy of course). I can't believe JeffGator's favorite Survivor is the horrible, horrible Lex.

06-30-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Finals!"
No one has voted in this thread for a long time. Can we tally
the votes now and declare a winner?
Or are people still emailing their votes in?
this thread was at the bottom of the page

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •