The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Want Survivor Africa on tape"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sensi92 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-21-02, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sensi92 Click to send private message to sensi92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Want Survivor Africa on tape"
Does anyone have all of Survivor Africa (a copy is fine) on tape that they would want to sell me? I didn't think of taping it and would like to watch it again this summer. I am going through some serious Survivor withdrawal syndrome. I personally thought survivor 3 was great, and loved the location. If anyone has it feel free to email me. I would pay you for it.

Thanks,
Sensi

They're lying to me! They're all lying to me!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Want Survivor Africa on tape JeffGator 06-24-02 1
 RE: Want Survivor Africa on tape Ra_8secs 06-26-02 2
   RE: Want Survivor Africa on tape Kokoro 06-26-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-24-02, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Want Survivor Africa on tape"
Hey sensi, I didn't tape all of it, but I do know where you can purchase it. There is a guy who will sell it to you on VCD's for $35. Email me if you want his contact info.

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-26-02, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Want Survivor Africa on tape"
Love those eyeballs, sensi!

Whilst I tape every show, I don't save the series. S4 went over S3. And some world cup games have gone over S4 already. JeffGator's lead might prove useful.

LOL at me: I've discovered that after the 4th watching for every little nuance of editing and such, I have to say, "No mas!"

Can you reference tag or email those eyeballs to me? I'm not a great webpage javaprogrammer, but I'd like to use them somehow! Thanks

and hugs and sunshine for all, Ra

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-26-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Want Survivor Africa on tape"
Oooh hey again - if you ever want to see someone's links use the "Reply With Quote" function beside the "Reply" link. Or you could just click the image and choose "Save As" or just choose the properties where you'd get this:

"http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/bnifiles/eyes_1.gif";

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •