The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-20-02, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
I just got the survivor 1 tapes in the mail.
I am so happy!!!I've been trying to find someone selling them forever.And they only cost me $35.00.
Thanks alot Tink for telling me about the guy selling them.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes! Q 06-20-02 1
   RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes! Survivor Maniac 06-20-02 3
       RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes! katem 06-20-02 4
 RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes! ejm92 06-20-02 2
 RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes! sittem 06-20-02 5
   RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes! spartan 06-20-02 6
       RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes! Survivorerist 06-20-02 7
 RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes! JeffGator 06-24-02 8
   RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes! magic_star 06-25-02 9
       RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes! JeffGator 06-26-02 12
 Finished magic_star 06-25-02 10
   RE: Finished Kokoro 06-26-02 11
   RE: Finished JeffGator 06-26-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-20-02, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
Good for you. I am actually missing several episodes from S1, have all of S2 and S4, and don't really like to watch my S3 tapes, so I am ignoring them.

Hey why don't you post the info on your source for us. Maybe we can get a copy to.

Later, and thanks for the info.

D.R.

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-20-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-02 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

Hey Magic_Star!

Glad you got your tapes. I have them too and really enjoy watching them!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-20-02, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
SManiac, you better be careful of the copyright patrol.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-20-02, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
(In Christopher Walken Voice) DAMN! Wish I had some.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-20-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
So, are you going to run a PTTE and anti-bootee for us? I say Gretchen is going all the way.

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-20-02, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spartan Click to send private message to spartan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
Nah, Colleen is so cute, who would ever vote her off. About the only sure bet is that the fat naked fag won't last very long.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-20-02, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
Exactly, Spartan. Even if he does get to the final 2 (that is, if his alliance doesn't crumble, which I can guarantee it will), no way he's gonna get 4 people to vote for him.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-02, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
Hey star, I just got Survivor UK 1 on VCD for $35 too. I wonder if we bought them from the same guy. Was your guy's name Charles?

06-25-02, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
>Was
>your guy's name Charles?

No...His name was Juan.

06-26-02, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I got the Survivor 1 Tapes!"
I think Juan is Spanish for Charles. No, I guess it is 2 different guys...weird that they charge the exact same. That must be the going rate these days for Survivor tapes

06-25-02, 08:09 PM (EST)
10. "Finished"
Gervase was my favorite.I also liked Colleen.My least favorite was Susan.Greg was pretty cool with his jokes.He made me laugh more than any other person in survivor history.I don't care much for the winner but he wasn't that bad except when he decided to take off all his clothes and walk around naked.To make RR happy Rudy was my favorite in the Final Four and I wanted Kelly to win when it got down to 2.I think it was the best survivor season ever though.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-26-02, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Finished"
S1 was definetly the best season - I wish they could still find people who didn't know how to play the game but that'll never happen again unless they do personalized random selections....
I loved all of Pagong (even B.B. - he was crabby but when it was his turn they seemed reluctant to vote him off and only really did it because he made them promise they would); they are the most amazing tribe ever. I wanted Kelly to win at the end too, but based on the huge amount of slips and mistakes we had during S1 it was obvious that Richard was the winner....I still don't think she really deserved to lose (even though Richard did deserve to win). And yeah, Sue - what a b*tch! But she did make for the most memorable final TC ever (I really don't see it going there again - they've been getting more boring and the final two have been getting dumber which each successive show).

Gawd, Survivor One rocked.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

06-26-02, 06:22 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Finished"
Star, you've got good taste!

First of all I agree with you that Survivor 1 is by far the best. I think the main reason is because we got to know a lot more about the Survivors' personal lives and this made us feel closer to them. Who can forget when Rudy found out that Rich was gay? Or when Jenna's kids didn't send the video tapes. We all knew that Sue was a truck driving "redneck" and that Gervase had a couple children (out of wedlock by the way which Rudy didn't approve of). I don't think I got to know that personally or feel as close to any other set of 16 contestants.

In addition; Gervase, Greg, and Colleen were my 3 favorites in the series so I gotta agree with you there too. Glad you got to see the best!

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •