The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Silas Gaither in Boop!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

auspex 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-19-02, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail auspex Click to send private message to auspex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Silas Gaither in Boop!"
Hey all!

Survivor 3 alum Silas Gaither recently starred in a short film entitled Boop! It is being released on the internet on June 23rd at www.auspexentertainment.com/projects.html. Read about Silas' latest acting project and be sure to come back on the 23rd to watch him!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! sticks 06-19-02 1
 RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! Q 06-19-02 2
   RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! PepeLePew13 06-19-02 3
       RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! Teddy_Bear 06-21-02 19
 RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! JeffGator 06-19-02 4
 RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! ejm92 06-19-02 5
 RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! katem 06-19-02 6
 RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! X 06-19-02 7
   RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! JeffGator 06-19-02 8
       RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! X 06-20-02 10
   RE: Didn't I read somewhere, that h... Teddy_Bear 06-20-02 12
 RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! spartan 06-19-02 9
   RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! dabo 06-20-02 11
       RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! katem 06-20-02 13
           RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! Teddy_Bear 06-20-02 14
               RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! katem 06-20-02 18
 Funny Quote about Silas JeffGator 06-20-02 15
   RE: Funny Quote about Silas spartan 06-20-02 16
       RE: No Corporate Hawking, Please !!... Teddy_Bear 06-20-02 17
           RE: No Corporate Hawking, Please !!... dabo 06-21-02 20
               RE: No Corporate Hawking, Please !!... PepeLePew13 06-21-02 21
 RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! Lancerdude74 06-21-02 22
   RE: Silas Gaither in Boop! Kokoro 06-26-02 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-19-02, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
Could there be any significance in the fact that this film is made by auspex entertainment and your handle is auspex??

Are you working for Silas?

What's this movie about anyway.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-19-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
I agree, sounds like a conspiracy. Are you really Silas? If so get down on one knee and try repeating you appeal for us to watch the movie.

Or, since this was your first post (welcome by the way), you simply choose that username because it was fresh in your mind?

Anyway, welcome again and I look forward to more info about this movie.

Later,

D.R.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-19-02, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-02 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

I can just see Silas's first interview regarding this movie.

Reporter: Silas, how do you feel about making this movie?

Silas:

Reporter: Will this movie kickstart your acting career?

Silas:

Reporter: Silas, what did Auspex offer you to appear in the movie?

Silas: I have an alliance with Auspex!

Reporter: What else have you done since being on Survivor: Africa?

Silas:

Reporter: Have you kept in touch with any of the other survivors?

Silas:

Auspex, welcome to SBlows and thanks for sharing the news. Hope it's good!

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-21-02, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
I read an interview with him, where he had; pretty well, the same answer for every question:

I like Amber, she's hot!.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.
|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-19-02, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
I think it's pretty obvious that auspex works for "Auspex Entertainment" considering that this is his first and only post and since he has the same name as the company. But I guess it is a helpful post to all the Silas fans out there.

Thanks for the info auspex, but good luck finding any Silas fans here

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-19-02, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
Wow, can't wait to see that film....wonder if Silas will act as great as he did when he tried to convince Ethan to vote with him.....

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-19-02, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
This should be on bashers, cause then we could harrass Mr. Gaither. He has NOOOOO fans, sorry.

And Pepe, all I can say to you is

X 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-02, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail X Click to send private message to X Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
>Hey all!
>
>Survivor 3 alum Silas Gaither recently starred in a short film
>entitled Boop! It is being released on the internet
>on June 23rd at www.auspexentertainment.com/projects.html.
> Read about Silas' latest acting project and be sure
>to come back on the 23rd to watch him!

Wow, I guess being on Survivor REALLY WAS Silas' big break, I'd hate to see what he'd be starring in if he HADN'T been on Survivor -- someone take this to Bashers - quick!

Dating sucks huh... is that a subtitle or a quote from a review of the movie?

06-19-02, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
Wow, I guess being on Survivor REALLY WAS Silas' big break, I'd hate to see what he'd be starring in if he HADN'T been on Survivor -- someone take this to Bashers - quick!

Dating sucks huh... is that a subtitle or a quote from a review of the movie?

LOL

Thanks X for giving us a picture of the movie, now I REALLY don't want to see it. Welcome aboard to Sblows, that was a pretty damn awesome first post if I may say so.

X 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-02, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail X Click to send private message to X Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
Thanks Jeff!

X

06-20-02, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Didn't I read somewhere, that he had a crush on Lamber???"
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-02 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

So that's what Silas looked like at the Oscars!!!!
It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

Light a Virtual Candle

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-19-02, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spartan Click to send private message to spartan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
It's been suggest that this thread is helpful to Silas fans. Does this imply that there are people so hard up as to be a fan of Silas?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-02, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
There have been multitudes of entertainers who managed to have decent careers, for awhile anyway, simply by relying on their looks, managing to hit their marks, and knowing their dialogue. Others have had to rely on actual talent, of course; it's just not fair!

Of course there are Silas fans, but most of them just want him to do a Playgirl spread. um... is it called a spread in Playgirl type mags... they should have another name for it, actually.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

06-20-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
See, Silas in Playgirl, that I would actually take some time to see, but a movie starring Silas, well OK I would see it to make fun of him.

Are you getting all this Silas?

06-20-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
>See, Silas in Playgirl, that I would actually take some time
>to see, but a movie starring Silas, well OK I would see it to make fun of him. Are you getting all this Silas?
>
<

I'd prefer to rent it on DVD; so I could have the volume turned off.

Light a Virtual Candle

06-20-02, 06:17 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"

>I'd prefer to rent it on DVD; so I could have the volume turned off.

No kidding Teddy !!!! And, I hope he is not eating in this movie, I still get the iks when I remember the times he ate with his mouth open on S3.

06-20-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
15. "Funny Quote about Silas"
Since this has turned into "Bash Silas" even though we are in Fanatics forum, I will share a funny quote I heard concerning Silas.

Headline:

After being voted out 4th in the Marquesas, contestant Sarah Jones used the money she earned to finally buy her monkey. However, she became very disappointed to discover the monkey was none other than Silas Gather.

I heard that on another site and thought it was kind of funny

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-20-02, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spartan Click to send private message to spartan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Funny Quote about Silas"
Yeah, I agree it has become a bash Silas on Fanatics, but some people just bring bashing on themselves. For example, corporate spammers who ply our beloved boards trying to get people to watch some goofy internet movie starring Silass Dumbass.

But, your right, so I will refrain from mentioning big dummy again. Ooops, sorry.

06-20-02, 04:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: No Corporate Hawking, Please !!!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-02 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

>but some people just bring bashing on themselves. For example, corporate spammers who ply our beloved boards trying to get people to watch some goofy internet movie starring Silas Dumbass.<

I couldn't agree more Spartan, and for all of you corporate trolls out there, who wish to abuse SB as a marketing bonanza; I think y'all should be aware that this ain't no Ebay.

Light a Virtual Candle

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-02, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: No Corporate Hawking, Please !!!"
Well, I have to disagree slightly about this. While spamming definitely is something to be discouraged, the Survivor angle and the news brought here by this was worth having one thresd about it, and at least the corporate rep. had the good sense to not post it on every possible forum.

I hope someone who can download these things will review it for us, that could be interesting. Of course (just warning you, corporate rep. persons), that any review may well have to appear on the Basher Forum.

And I'm totally with everyone in voting that we never again want to see Silas eat and talk at the same time. Well, not unless it's a comedy, of course.

SMILES ARE FREE

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-02, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: No Corporate Hawking, Please !!!"
Oh yeah, bring it on! I would love an opportunity to get some summary writing practice by carving up SillyAss and the alleged flick. The movie is out there for public consumption and we're all media whores so it's fair game for bashing.

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-21-02, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
I guess I am one of the only Silas fans here. I think he would have become a lot more interesting if he had lasted a bit longer. If it wasn't for the twist he might have ended up winning Survivor. After that, there wasn't much more he could do than beg for people to vote someone else out. Sure he said some goofy things sometimes and made a few mistakes, but he was interesting.

Yeah and he was good-looking too. I'm all for the playboy "spread" (You're right dabo, that really isn't the right word ).

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-26-02, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Silas Gaither in Boop!"
I don't mind him - I'm not really a fan but I pity him (I know there was at least one fan during S3 but she's gone now )

And I think the twist screwed S3 into mediocrity as well - I would've loved to have seen S/L/B/K/T beat the Bor(ing)an tribe....either that or be voted off one by one. And you have to wonder if Teresa would've switched sides. The great majority of the crappiness can attributed to the switch.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •