The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tii90210 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tii90210 Click to send private message to Tii90210 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
I think Omarosa is a ringer.

She is there to create disturbances, add stress, be outrageous, etc. -- to cause the other players to REACT. To ensure that the show will make good TV viewing for you and me.

Caroline and George and Bernie? (the new guy) don't know this. Only Donald knows this. That is why he does not fire her yet. He knows that she is part of the show. That is why Omarosa is so smug going into the boardroom and so smug returning to the hotel room. She knows that she is not going to be the who is fired. (How many times has she been in the boardroom? Every time since the gender teams broke up. Always confidant, though...)

Omarosa really is who she says, and applied for the program just like all the other candidates. But the producers picked her out and made an agreement with her to be an agitator, perhaps because they already saw those qualites in her (and she expressed them readily) so all they had to do was encourage her. She is paid, or has some other agreement with the producers. She will not win, a real candidate will win, but she will be around for a while, to keep things lively.

TReality TV shows pull stuff like this all the time. Whatever makes things interesting and keeps the ratings up. Characters like Tammy and Heidi and Sam were just strokes of luck to the producers. How could the producers have predicted them? They needed to ENSURE that the show would be lively, hence Omarosa.

This is my theory. Even if it's not true, it's plausible...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? ladro 02-20-04 1
   RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? megan 02-27-04 5
       RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? ladro 02-28-04 10
 RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? subman 02-20-04 2
 RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? RealityRyan 02-23-04 3
 RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? pmilitello 02-25-04 4
   RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? Timer 02-27-04 6
       RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? AZ_Leo 02-27-04 8
 RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? Mizz Eve 02-27-04 7
 RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? ElyseSewellsPanties 02-27-04 9
 Is Omarosa the Mole? trigirl 03-04-04 11
 Tonight May Tell Mizz Eve 03-04-04 12
 I think so Mizz Eve 04-02-04 13
 RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? demandinggirl 04-02-04 14
   RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? realityshowgeek 04-03-04 15
       RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? Bosco 04-03-04 16
           RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? thetick 04-05-04 17
               RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? Mizz Eve 04-05-04 20
 RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? Tim B 04-05-04 18
   RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer? Chrissy gal 04-05-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
It is plausible. And it has been discussed before. I can see them doing something like this on a sequel, but not on a first addition. Additionally, I think if they were going to include a ringer, it would be either a white male or white female. I don't think the producers would want to be accused of perpetuating negative racial stereotypes.

megan 10 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megan Click to send private message to megan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
>I don't think the
>producers would want to be
>accused of perpetuating negative racial
>stereotypes.

Are you kidding me?? Mark Burnett has cast "lazy black males" in nearly every edition of Survivor whether they truly exist or not. He's turned black men of all backgrounds into chicken-eating, "can't swim", hitting-on-the-ladies, having kids out of wedlock, lazy bum charicatures. He's one of the worst perpetuators of racial stereotypes on television today. People will excuse this by saying that "it's all there on film, he's just reporting it". Uh-huh. When Mark Burnett is a journalist, I'm the Queen of England.

-megan

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-28-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
Gervis, Gervis, Gervis!!! I don't know if the Survivor casting was intentional or coincidence. But even if it were intentional, that would be completely different, in my mind, than paying someone to secrectly act like a stereotype.

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-20-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
I don't know if I would go that far but, I'm sure that when they cast the show the producers went for a wide mix of characters, some of whom would become volatile at times when teamed up together and placed under stress.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-23-04, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
On the final episode she peels back her Omarosa mask to reveal that she's really... Donald Trump!!

Kathy must win !!! Down with THE RUPERT!
I heart America's Next Top Model

pmilitello 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmilitello Click to send private message to pmilitello Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
I like her fiestiness. However, I do agree with you. She's still on the show to help the ratings. And I must say, it is working. She's the only reason I'm still watching.

Timer 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Timer Click to send private message to Timer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
I don't think Omarosa is a ringer at all. What you see is what you get. That's like saying Richad Hatch is a ringer. By the way, if Hatch hadn't done his little dance with Sue during the challenge he might still be there.

The people on this show are just young inexperienced kids who have had some success, because things have gone their way. None of them have ever experienced the competitiveness and scrutiny they're experiencing now.

Omarosa will be the next to go when they lose a challenge. She would have been gone earlier, but Trump likes to give well spoken people a chance.

One chance was enough to see the real Omarosa.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-27-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
What you see is what you get.

According to Ereka on the Today show this morning, what you see on the show is actually much better then what they actually put up with from Omarosa. She was apparently much worse in never getting her tasks done and alway blaming others. Admittedly, Ereka may not be the most unbiased observer but thought it was interesting.

Mizz Eve 368 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-27-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizz%20Eve Click to send private message to Mizz%20Eve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
Is it passed MB to put in a ringer to stir things up? Being that I've only watched a handful of Survivor eps since it's been on, I don't know if he's done this in the past. But, Omarosa's behavior last night made me think that she is a ringer. Or, the stupidest person on the planet.

It was so much fun watching her continstantly shoot her team in the foot. Clearly, she understood that she was not supposed to talk numbers. She agreed to this on camera after every sales call, yet there she was selling one case at a time. Over and over again. She almost sent oh-so-perfect Amy over the edge.

There cannot be any strategy on her part. She's gotta know that if her team lost, she was going to the boardroom. So, either she doesn't fear the boardroom because she's a ringer. Or, she just doesn't get it.

Didn't you just love her decision to get a make-over during a sales pitch?

Gotta keep this woman around for awhile to keep stirring things up.

ElyseSewellsPanties 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElyseSewellsPanties Click to send private message to ElyseSewellsPanties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
Enough of her damn head injury!! Stoopid tramp. It was a little piece of dry wall. I swear, if that same thing fell on a small baby, I would have very little conern. It simply is not capable of injuring anyone, of any size. She's still complaining. She cant work with the head injury but she can go play basketball. She sucks and she's a total detriment to everything the team tries to do. As for the portrayal of the guys on Survivor, hey, if their lazy slackers with bad attitudes, so be it. Cant blame the producers for choosing that footage when it's probably the most interesting things those guys did.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-04-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Is Omarosa the Mole?"
I think I saw tape on her Louis Vuitton bag that was covering her name. I could see through it though, it said "Omolesa"!

03-04-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizz%20Eve Click to send private message to Mizz%20Eve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Tonight May Tell"
If her team loses tonight and she doesn't get booted, then she is definitely a plant (or more like a big ugly weed).

04-02-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
13. "I think so"
Having seen Omarosa in the preview, I'm thinking that Tii90210 was right. That woman did nothing but try to stir things up. She never really contributed and she pushed everyone's buttons. From the previews it appears that she's now working for Trump. I wonder if she'll play a part in determining the winner? Hmmmm. I can't wait for next week.

demandinggirl 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-04, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail demandinggirl Click to send private message to demandinggirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
No! omarosa is a lying whore who want to sue DT and make the most of this TV opportunity.

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
>No! omarosa is a lying whore
>who want to sue DT
>and make the most of
>this TV opportunity.

Whoa!! Maybe you should try to relax. You are waaaay over the line with that comment. Omarosa makes good T.V. And I doubt she's suing Donald Trump. Donald is no dummy - He knows most of America hates Omarosa, but nevertheless they love watching her in action!!

Bosco 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-03-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bosco Click to send private message to Bosco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
bet you anything she's not suing DT...she just loves the attention she's getting.

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-04, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
Omorosa is in no way a ringer.

If she is a DT/MB plant then what was the point to her whole post show accusation of racial epithets? If she is a show employee and makes those comments then suddenly DT and MB are on the hook for the character defamation of Ereka. Is Ereka now a plant too? If two plants on women's side then must be two on men's side for fairness. Must be Sam and Troy right?

It won't hold up, Oloserosa isn't a plant, as DT wouldn't in a million years get connected to her baseless racial accusations.

ps. lying ho sounds just about right

04-05-04, 09:41 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
Perhaps her claims are true.

Tim B 17 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tim%20B Click to send private message to Tim%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
There is no way Omarosa is a ringer. The reason being that she and her claims has been profiled on CNN, ABC (the View), and hundreds of newspapers around the country. If it got revealed that all these sources were essentially being set up with a hoax, the backlash against CBS and Trump would be extremely negative.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Is Omarosa a Ringer?"
I agree with Tim & thetick. If Omarosa is a ringer, I will never watch any Mark Burnett show again (I am not kidding).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •