The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-17-02, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
First paragraph, same jist as round 3. The results will be given first through a narrative and then summarized at the end. If you feel like reading the narrative, then I hope you enjoy it

Favourites begin to fall In Survivor Soccer Skills Challenge!

Tree Mail:

Can you feel the heat?
Can you stand the burn?
Come down to the field,
This game's about the turn.

In round 3 of the Survivor World Cup, the 8 remaining Survivors were treated to a twist in the game. Instead of competing in normal soccer matches, they fought side-by-side in a series of 3 skills events with cumulative scores deciding advancement. The matches were long, and in the end, only four would prove to have what it takes to advance to the next round. <click non-existant link for more>

Event 1: Target Shoot (sponsored by you know who)

Description: In target kick, the Survivors lined up in front of one of eight target structures. Each target structure had 10 targets. they had one minute to kick balls and break as many targets as they could. One point was awarded for each target broken.

Event: This event proved to be tough for some and a piece of cake for others. Having particular trouble were Elisabeth Filarski and Rodger Bingham, who attempted to form an alliance (take it any way you want, folks) before being told by host Jeff Probst that it was inapporiate to do so (again, take it any way you want). In the end, controversy ensued over as one of Colby Donaldson's targets was chipped, but not broken. Host Jeff Probst ruled that the target was not broken, and thus did not warrant a point, causing contestant Elisabeth Filarski to declare, "it's almost poetic."

Scores after one event:

Colby Donaldson (5) vs. Gervase Peterson (3)
Lex Van Den Burghe (2) vs. Rodger Bingham (2)
Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (8) vs. Jeff Varner (2)
Gina Crews (4) vs. Elisabeth Filarski (0)

Event 2: Obstacle Course

Description: Contestants are given three minutes to guide a ball around an obstacle course and complete 10 given tasks, which include things such as bouncing the ball off your chest, head and knees while on a rotating platform, and kicking a goal against host Jeff Probst. One point is awarded for each task completed.

Event: After thoroughly dominating the first event, Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien began to show signs of weakness. First, fellow contestant Gina Crews took the courtesy to remind her that her shirt was leaving her exposed, breaking her concentration and causing her to fail the bicycle kick task. After that, opponent Jeff Varner, seeing that Kathy was tiring, began to make gagging sounds, hoping to induce vomiting. Overall, the event was dominated by Colby Donaldson, who successfully completed 9 out of the 10 tasks.

Scores after two events:

Colby Donaldson (14) vs. Gervase Peterson (7)
Lex Van Den Burghe (9) vs. Rodger Bingham (5)
Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (12) vs. Jeff Varner (2)
Gina Crews (9) vs. Elisabeth Filarski (2)

Event 3: Soccer Trivia

Description: Contestants are asked 10 multiple choice questions about soccer, with each correct answer worth one point.

Event: The Survivors turned on their game faces for this event, averaging over 6 correct answers each. This event was dominated by Elisabeth Filarski, who scored 10 out of 10. After missing a question about fellow Survivor: Africa tribemate Ethan Zohn, contestant Lex Van Den Burghe stated, "I knew I should've gone with my gut on this one."

With the conclusion of this event, the Survivor skills challenge would be complete. Cumulative scores are tallied, and the winner in each match determined.

Final Scores:

Match 1

Colby Donaldson (19) vs. Gervase Peterson (9)

Match 2

Lex Van Den Burghe (18) vs. Rodger Bingham (10)

Match 3

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (18) vs. Jeff Varner (10)

Match 4

Gina Crews (15) vs. Elisabeth Filarski (12)

Notably, third and fourth seeds Jeff Varner and Elisabeth Filarski have been eliminated with round 3. Round 4 matchups, that is the semi-final round, will be posted in the first reply to this post as usual. Your job will be the same as always, vote for the contestant in each match whom you would like to see advance to the finals. Deadline for votes this time is either Friday, June 21 or Saturday, June 22 (if I don't have time Friday) so get those votes in!

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Semi-Finals Matchups Survivorerist 06-17-02 1
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups ivoryElephant 06-17-02 2
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups ejm92 06-17-02 3
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups JeffGator 06-17-02 4
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups Bebo 06-17-02 5
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups PepeLePew13 06-17-02 6
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups SherpaDave 06-17-02 8
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups Lancerdude74 06-18-02 10
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups LionChow 06-18-02 11
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups dabo 06-18-02 13
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups starshyn99 06-18-02 15
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups JohnMc 06-18-02 16
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups ShowMeTheWinner 06-18-02 18
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups sittem 06-18-02 19
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups magic_star 06-18-02 20
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups J Slice 06-18-02 22
   Semi-Finals Matchups drich61 06-18-02 23
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups Strider 06-18-02 25
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups Survivor Maniac 06-18-02 26
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups Rebel Crown 06-18-02 27
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups AZ_Leo 06-18-02 28
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups Survivorerist 06-19-02 31
   RE: Semi-Finals Matchups PackMan 06-21-02 34
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... BMH 06-17-02 7
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... Kermit the Vixen 06-18-02 9
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... sticks 06-18-02 12
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... toddE 06-18-02 14
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... katem 06-18-02 17
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... GuessItRains 06-18-02 21
   RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... ivoryElephant 06-18-02 24
       RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... Survivorerist 06-18-02 29
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... Ra_8secs 06-19-02 30
 RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... Kokoro 06-20-02 32
   RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... ivoryElephant 06-21-02 33
       RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... BMH 06-21-02 35
           RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (S... ivoryElephant 06-21-02 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-17-02, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Semi-Finals Matchups"
As stated above, just reply to this post and say which contestant in each match you would like to see advance to the finals.

Match 1

Colby Donaldson (A1) vs. Lex Van Den Burghe (A2)

Match 2

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (D1) vs. Gina Crews (E1)

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-17-02, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Great Summary surv!
And now comes the AGONY of choosing between my two all time favorites: Gina and Kathy

Match 1

Lex Van Den Burghe
Lex made the game exciting where Colby made it dull.
Lex Wins

Match 2

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien
Gina was sweet and hard working but Kathy was entertaining and played the game like no other, making one of the biggest comebacks of all time
Kathy Wins!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-17-02, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
I'll definately agree....we need to get Colby outta here before he wins something else.......

Match 1
Lex Van Den Berghe

Match 2
Kathy Vavrick O'Brien

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-17-02, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
I can't believe I have to choose between Lex and Colby. Those are 2 of my favorites of all time. Oh well, gotta go with my all time Favorite, Lex.

Match 1
Lex Van Den Burghe

Match 2
Gina Crews

GO LEX GO!
GO GINA GO!

I can't believe that 2 of my all time favorites have a good chance at winning!

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-02, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Funny thing...both matches looked like obvious slaughters at the start, yet each time the opponent pulled it out in the end.

Match 1 - Colby started out strong, due to the immunity challenges, but ultimately Lex's strategy gave him the win.

Match 2 - Gina was also strong at the start, but you can never count Kathy out, as she makes it to the finals this time.

In both cases, the two that just missed out on the Survivor finals are ultimately rewarded with a trip to the finals.

Lex v. Kathy

Rude, snotty, mean, horrible, nasty, witch, yadda yadda yadda...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-02, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-02 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

Match 1

Lex Van Den Berghe -- Lex's greater personality and shrewdness to do whatever it takes to win gets him past Colby in an exciting 4-3 shoot-out.

Match 2

Gina Crews -- Gina kicks Miss Kathy's ass in another shootout, 1-0. They voted for each other in episode 6 of S4... but this time Kathy doesn't have Pappy/Neleh to support her. The spirit of Great White Hunter in her corner is greater than the spirit of Pappy/Neleh, so Gina gets the greater boost to win it.

My final: Lex vs. Gina

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-02, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Match 1

Match 2

Click the link! We were Yahoo's Site of the Day! Whoo!
Criminals From the Neck Up

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-18-02, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Match 1

Lex Van Den Burghe (A2)

Match 2

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (D1)

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-18-02, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Though it's hard to root for anybody (pout, pout, pout) with Elisabeth gone, here are my semifinal picks:

Match 1
Colby Donaldson (A1)

Match 2
Gina Crews (E1)

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Match 1 Lex Van Den Burghe (A2)

Match 2 Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (D1)

ARRRRRRR!!!!

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-18-02, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Gotta go with:

Match 1 - Lex

Match 2 - Kathy

Now that will be an interesting final!

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-18-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Match 1

Let's see... one has a car, the other has a car. One has $100K, the other has $100K. One is from Texas, the other has tattoos. Tattoos over Texas like paper covers rock.

Match 2

Kathy deserves to go all the way, and she will this time.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-18-02, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-02 AT 01:30 PM (EST)

Match 1:
Colby

Match 2:
I knew it would come to this! I have to choose between two of my favorite Survivors. Lemme think... oh, who am I kidding! Kathy it is! If she can't win S4, I wanna give her this one as a consolation prize.

PS: Just wanna add that I can't believe USA and South Korea made it to the quarter-finals! South Korea beat three times champion Italy??? I think h3ll just froze over!

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
This feels a little like Germany vs. Spain and Brazil vs. Turkey - WHO CARES!!

Colby

Gina

Of the four, the only one I moderately like is Gina. Odds are 20-1, just like Turkey. Go Gina!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Both of these will be easy for me.I didn't like Lex or Gina so my votes are for Colby and Kathy.Colby isn't one of my favorites of all time but I like him alot more than Lex.Kathy is the only left that I like.

1.Colby Donaldson
2.Kathy Vavrick O'Brien

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Match 1: Lex. Psycho always beats idiot. Kinda like Rock beats Scissors, and Nuclear Fission beats everything.

Match 2: In a penalty kickout, Kathy wins it. Mr. Gator, you know I mean no harm, but Kathy's everyone's favorite Vermont-bred maniac!

Whew! Should be a close match!

-=J=-

Popsicle... OF... LOOOOVE! Gimmiegimmiegimmie one of those!
- Talking Heads, "Popsicle"

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-18-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Semi-Finals Matchups"
Match 1

Colby Donaldson

Match 2

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Match 1:
Colby, because he never threatened to slit anyone's throat.

Match 2:
Kathy, because she deserves it.

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Match 1
Lex

Match 2
Kathy

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Gotta go with :

Match 1 - Lex

Match 2 - Kathy

If this was a contest about LOOKING at them, I'd go with Colby. But this is "Soccer Survivor"! Okay, I only understand the "Survivor" part of that, and I like Lex more than Colby, so Lex it is!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-18-02, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Match 1

Lex Van Den Burghe

Match 2

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

06-19-02, 02:56 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
Better throw in my votes this time before they're late...

Match 1

Colby Donaldson

(Note: Best Survivor Casting Job Ever)

Match 2

Gina Crews

(Note: Neck and neck...had to go to quadruple overtime)

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-21-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Semi-Finals Matchups"
>Match 1
>
>Colby Donaldson (A1) vs. Lex Van Den Burghe (A2)

This vote is for Ms. Packman
>
>Match 2
>
>Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (D1) vs. Gina Crews (E1)

This one is for me.

PackMan

"When the only tool you own is a hammer, all problems begin to resemble a nail." - Abraham Maslow

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-02, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
1. Im sry but Lex does not deserve to be makin the final four favorite people..i hate him!!!...Colby wins by a long shot

2. I like both of these ladies very much and both of them deserve to be here..but i gotta go with Kathy on this one..

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-18-02, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
I agree that Lex does not deserve to win - I couldn't stand him! Colby on the other hand, does my eyes a world of good. I loved his decision at the end to choose a partner in the finals that he wouldn't mind losing to.

Match 1 = Colby

Match 2 = Kathy (she got robbed - let's give her the win she deserved)

-----------------------
Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
Match 1: Colby

Match 2: Gina

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
First, let me say how surprised I am that JeffGator, for whom I have only respect, not only prefers Gina (his dream girl), but also Lex, the most despicable person ever to be on Survivor. I guess I have to cancel both his votes.

1. Colby-just because he's not Lex
2. Kathy-love her! Maybe my all time Fave!!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-18-02, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
It's gotta be Lex v. Kathy in the finals. Colby is a hunk, but boring, Gina is beautiful and exciting, but Kathy is Kathy.

LEX v. KATHY for all the marbles.

Will there be a third place match between Ms. Crews and Mr. Donaldson?

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
What a fun Final 4. The 2 best IC competitors ever and everybody's 2 favorite gals from S4.

Match 1
======
Colby Donaldson

Both likable guys, but Lex was just a little too intense for my tastes.

Match 2
======
Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

This one isn't even close in my book. Kathy played the game better, lasted 20 days longer, and beat Gina in an actual vote on the island. Plus, I'm bitter that Gina beat out the true Survivor beauty, Elisabeth, last round.

06-18-02, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
Is it ok if I do a mini update survivorerist?

Kathy is Kicking Gina's rear in this game and I believe that Gina is mathematically eliminated if only 30 people vote such has been the trend.
Lex had a HUGE early lead on Colby, but after 22 votes they are tied.

06-18-02, 11:14 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
>>>Is it ok if I do a mini update survivorerist?<<<

Well, it doesn't look like I have a choice, do I? Just kidding, IE, a mini-update is fine with me

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
it's so sad.
Sad to say
Sad today
That bad ref'ing rules the day
(Why can't they ever play a fair game?)

Match 1: Colby Donaldson (19) vs. Gervase Peterson (9)
Colby still wins

Match 2: Lex Van Den Burghe (18) vs. Rodger Bingham (10)
Lex still wins

Match 3: Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (18) vs. Jeff Varner (10)
Kathy still wins

Match 4: Gina Crews (15) vs. Elisabeth Filarski (12)
Gina still wins

and hugs and sunshine for all, Ra

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-20-02, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
1.) Colby

Just one of the best characters ever - Lex ~was~ probably the best of S3 but that isn't saying much. People, I know S2 aired over 2 years ago but please think back - if these shows were switched around there's no way Lex (or a few others who have undeservedly advanced through the rounds ;) would have made it this far into the game.

Gawd, CBS really needs to get out some DVD's so y'all can refresh your memories.

2.) Kathy

I'd have put some kinda rant here too but I think Kathy has this in the bag already.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

06-21-02, 02:17 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"

While Kathy has clearly pulled away from Gina in a blowout if I counted correctly Colby and Lex are TIED.
I think Survivorerist said the deadline was today.
ra 8secs, I don't think you voted this round. Can you break the tie?

For all you colby and lex fans, come on and vote.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-02, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
ivory elephant are u sure u counted all the votes?..cuz i just counted them and im pretty sure..Colby has a lead by like 2 votes over Lex..or maybe im losin it..oh well lol

06-21-02, 09:14 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Survivor World Cup - Round 4 (Semi-finals)"
It looks like ra 8 secs was voting on the earlier round, but since my last update more people have voted.
It is very close between Lex and Colby.
I don't want to update it now since it is so close to survivorerist's summary of the semifinal round.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •