The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"They Announced the Winner Last Night!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

meemee2000 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-21-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail meemee2000 Click to send private message to meemee2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"They Announced the Winner Last Night!"
They might as well have. This was the worst kept secret of all the Bachelor shows. It's obvious that the winner is Sarah. Very nice person but I wanted him to choose Moana.

Here were the hints to the obvious.

The women were NICE to Moana on the Women Tell All show! Hello! Red flag!

They hardly even mentioned Sarah (Nashville) on the show - like they'd hope we'd forget Travis had an option. Big Flag!

More of a hot connection was shown between Moana and Travis during the exotic date. The "Friendship" word kept popping up for Sarah. OBVIOUS attempt to mislead the viewers. Big Red Flag!

Moana and Travis had "relations" in the fantasy suite (she mentioned they wanted to see if they had a PHYSICAL connection before they shut the doors) thereby satisfying Travis' curiosity without buying the cow (so to speak). Big Fat Mistake!

On the exotic date episode, Moana said "I feel like I'm the one at the end holding the rose!" In all of reality TV, any time they show someone say that - she's a sure goner! HUGE Flag.

As someone else on this board pointed out, Travis says "I don't have the luxury of making sure she's alright." Obviously he dumped someone who doesn't live a half a block from his house.... King Kong painted in Red Flag!

The outcome is on the wall, people. It will be the most boring and easily guessed rose ceremony EVER!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: They Announced the Winner Last ... Lalah 02-27-06 1
   RE: They Announced the Winner Last ... tarmaq 02-27-06 2
       RE: They Announced the Winner Last ... realtvlvr 02-28-06 3
       RE: They Announced the Winner Last ... lovelycharmaine 02-28-06 4
           RE: They Announced the Winner Last ... LisaPles 02-28-06 5
   RE: They Announced the Winner Last ... Loree 02-28-06 6
       RE: They Announced the Winner Last ... SOgr82bhere 02-28-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lalah 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lalah Click to send private message to Lalah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: They Announced the Winner Last Night!"
..."As someone else on this board pointed out, Travis says "I don't have the luxury of making sure she's alright." Obviously he dumped someone who doesn't live a half a block from his house....
King Kong painted in Red
flag!

The outcome is on the wall, people. It will be the most boring and easily guessed rose ceremony EVER!!"

Well said, Meemee! Not to mention that it will *also* be the most boring and easily guessed LIFE for those two (yawn) barrels of laughs; Travis and Sarah.(yawwwnnn)

Travvy picked the girl Mom and Dad approved of - you know, the woman sufficiently *lacking* in sexual chemistry so as to keep Mother dear *comfortable.* (and speaking of Mom...whazzup with that sideways-teased HAIR??? Scary...)

Am I the only one who found those two utterly lacking in any kind of connection or chemistry whatsoever? How long can a relationship last without it? ZZZZzzzzzzz.

Jeeeez, I was rooting for the overly emotional, complex, unstable girl! Life is so much more interesting with those unpredictable, deep types! I'll take a *nutcase* over the *next-door* type any day! I couldn't stand it when Moana's heart was beating so hard and fast you could hear it through Trav's lapel mike. Wow.

Somewhere, there is a room with trashed and destroyed furniture, and every glass item shattered...

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: They Announced the Winner Last Night!"
I'm with ya! I was rooting for the melancholy, emotional one too! At least she'd keep life interesting!

Plus - in a small way - I relate to her more. I'm the emotional/deep feelings one and my husband is the very solid rock-type individual in our marriage. Works well for both of us. Gives him some excitement - because if he was with someone like a placid lake they would end up too boring for words together - and gives me stability - I've got someone to ground me when I get emotional! (Because I've seen from past experience that two "emotional" type people in a relationship are a disaster!) It benefits us both, so greatly. We just treasure each other. Viva la difference'!

Travis and Sarah seem so much alike - how exciting can THAT be? Maybe there's something we haven't seen. If it works, that's great for them. I'll reserve judgment for a while...

realtvlvr 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realtvlvr Click to send private message to realtvlvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: They Announced the Winner Last Night!"
I agree. Boring, boring, boring!

lovelycharmaine 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovelycharmaine Click to send private message to lovelycharmaine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: They Announced the Winner Last Night!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 02:22 AM (EST)

I wonder if he realised that Sarah is actually a fake and that she did said some bad things about other people on the show, just not in front of him!

"To hear her say that she is the woman for me without saying a bad word about anyone else made me realize that if I hadn't met her, I would be missing a part of myself."

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/episodes/8/6.html

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: They Announced the Winner Last Night!"
What drives me crazy about this show is that they are so interested in keeping the outcome a big secret for the (not so) grand finale, that they purposely don't show the viewers any part of a possible budding romance. Isn't that what we are watching for and hoping to see? It doesn't make sense. Maybe if they would actually show us what is really going on, instead of editing the heck out of it, it would be a more interesting show and therefore they would have more viewers.
This is the reason why I don't think I will watch next time.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: They Announced the Winner Last Night!"
>(and speaking of Mom...whazzup with
>that sideways-teased HAIR??? Scary...)

I kept thinking "puppy dog" everytime I looked at Mom's hair.

SOgr82bhere 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOgr82bhere Click to send private message to SOgr82bhere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: They Announced the Winner Last Night!"
I only watched cause it was taking place in Paris *sigh* because I miss that place so much. Ahhh the memories of the eifel tower lighting up ...

I was turned off after the bacheloret with Jen. It's all a big scam. And let me not start on the bachelor with the Oconnel dude...UGHHHHHHHHhhhh

It's time to find another show to replace this one.

I think he picked Sarah cause she won't complain when he cheats on her with others in the hospital closets!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •