The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can Colby survive?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

zerokewl999999 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-16-01, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zerokewl999999 Click to send private message to zerokewl999999 Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can Colby survive?"
Winning those immunity challenges might have been the worst thing for the ol' Texan. Look at the possibilites we have now:

First, a male will definately go. It won't be 3-1 for the final four. So that leaves us Keith, Colby and KJ.

Right off the bat Kentucky Joe has to be one to consider, since he's the last Kucha male, but...why would they eliminate him now? He isn't a threat to win immunity, so wouldn't everyone rather have off:

Keith-apparently he's not well liked by most of his fellow tribe members, he's the only guy Mitchell doesn't even talk to. People seem to find him arrogant, and he's won 2 immunity challenges already, so he is a threat

or

Colby-3 straight challenge wins speaks for itself. He cools down in this one, and probably won't win either challenge (I say Elizabeth wins immunity). So why not take out the Texan?

Well maybe not...I say Keith goes this week...That takes us to our final four:

And the people are: Elizabeth(lock), Tina(lock), Colby and Rodger.

Rodger and Elizabeth vote together, probably for Colby. Tina possibly joins them. Even if she doesn't Colby loses tie breaker.

Insert Keith in Rodgers spot and Colby probably makes it.

Either way here's the way I see it happening:

this week: Keith goes
next week: Colby goes
final three: first Tina goes
Could it be, a Liz Rodger final 2? Very possible.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •