The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BABY IV Week 12: Tailin' Two Cities"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-02, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BABY IV Week 12: Tailin' Two Cities"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-02 AT 05:01 AM (EST)

So, my Basher brothahs and sistahs, are you ready for another LOOZER on this boat?
Will the sheer weight of their media ho ego send us to Davy Jones' Locker?

I mean, we're talking Loozer #5 here, and that's gonna be one BITTAH mothahecker.
Missed the Final Four by THAT MUCH. This may get ugly.

Now, as to the party logistics. We find a grand rip-roaring Finale Party has already erupted thanks to our gracious hostess the Scribe, with some FINE verse of various varieties (are the V's visible yet?) being spewed with abandon, apparently inspired by the Mexican Muse--Margarita. She's a tad mixed-up, but she beats the cactus pulp out of those weak Greek Muses.

Yet the BABY IV must uphold its tradition of "welcoming" each new castoff into BB servitude, and this Episode 12 can be no exception, 'specially when we only have THREE days until the Finale.

NO, I am not telling you to leave Scribe's party, cuz guess what? We have a handy PARTY PORTAL on board that allows partiers to scoff at time, space, and thread separation and attend both parties at once. Kewl, huh?

The Baby IV's Episode 12 Muse: a la francais
(we'll need a translator to explain this to P or N)
we have drained the Jacuzzi and filled it with Chillin' Dom Perignon! Cause it's way hot down here in these latitudes and the "guests" are gettin attitudes!

So take a seat in the Spa while our Surprise Musical Guest, appropriately named Don HO, croons of Tiny Bubbles...

I know, the bubbles evoke visions of Sean's farts in an oh so insidious dance in our brains...
Ignore them, they too shall pass.

Do I really need to review this last week on the yacht for you? As with the 60's, if you remember what happened, you must not have really been here.

Yeah, the General showed with his pride, dignity, integrity, and aspirations of becoming the first VOICEOVER GOD from Queens. Yeah, we stripped him of all pretty quickly, I mean all of the above. NO NUDITY!

Da General brought his doll and the BB's have all entertained themselves with naming it Mark Burnit or Jiffy Probe and even Less Moonsus--the head idjut who made the FINAL cut on the Worst Cast Ever.

General is also doing a great job of lowering loozer morale by going to each of the Rotu 4 and gloating that he used them as shields and will get more money than they will.

To add a special torture element, we have programmed him to walk up to all his allies and look em in their sneaky eyes and say "I never told so much as a white lie in this game and I never broke my word to nobody. What you see with the General is what you get." Then he moons them with the not ready for prime time tattoos of a turtle on each cheek. (Such a shame they couldn't keep him to illustrate this week's episode title)

This has had the effect of making the rats scuttle back to their work in the bilges, lowering the puke meter topsides, which was approaching critical mass, to a tolerably safe level.

NOW, to this week's welcome activities:
ALL the great games Bebo announced continue, as nifty Neleh, sullen Sean, chatty Kathy, proud Pappy and someone else I can't recall at the moment are still in the running.

This week it is our job to come up with the PRODUCTS soon to be endorsed by our new Loozer, who, as No 5 (WHO?) will really have to ho his or her ass to grasp even 15 seconds of fame.

We have a few possibilities to throw out to get you going--

Coconut Cruel-fast

Kathy AND Pat have cornered work already as the new Spokeswoman and Pretty Boy for an amazing new National Weight Loss program. The diet is simple and has only one Rule. You can eat anything you like any time you want, but you have to eat equal parts of burnt coconut with whatever food item you choose. Soon you will be gagging, starving, and skinny like Neleh.

Disclaimer: not responsible for farts and laxative effects experienced by 100 out of 100 consumers.

The Princess's Pee

Available by male order only. Distilled Purely from Pre-Sucked Mints and guaranteed to provide a Squeaky Clean Urine Test to all of you who KNOW you won't pass the next request for a sample of your finest. Keep it in your purse at all times. Don't let Random Testing catch YOU unprepared. This Pee is so pure it is only collected by our trained staff from Neleh's personal travel pit stops while flying Virgin Airlines. This offer null and void should Neleh become a member of the Mile High Club.

Adopt-an-Adult For Fun and Profit: Charity Begins Away From Home Foundation

Pappy will be pitching this cause to all the Church Elders soon:
So many 23yr. old, jobless, clueless adults you can adopt and save the diapers, the burping, the drool-wiping, the day care, the daily admonishments to look before they cross the street that come with starting your family from scratch.

And in only a few short years, made shorter by long term loss of short term memory, your adopted adult can take on all those chores that YOU skipped as they honor their commitment to care for you. Sweet deal, eh? And always that fantasy of getting young blonde nookie. Fantasy SELLS, folks!

InVEEsible Wrinkle Cream
Today your wrinkles disappear, tomorrow you will be positively featureless!
Caution: Highly concentrated: Apply sparingly. Effects typical and similar to Vee's face time for most of Survivor Marquesas.

To get a read on Vee or her product you may need to highlight the text above with our patented UTR neutralizer. Um, click and scroll...

Sean the Representative
Hollywood whoredom isn't enough for our LRon's bro. Stay tuned as Sean goes into California politics, running a grass-roots campaign out of his new Saturn Vue, equipped with bullhorn and raps borrowed from Warren Beatty.

Sean will be representin an all-white, all redneck district in the heart of marijuana-growing Northern California and will endear himself with the contemptuous yet entertaining insults he heaps on his stoned constituents, who will laugh themselves to the polls and keep him in orifice for many years to come.

OK, Basher folks, do as you will with the newest guest of honor.
And don't forget to play "Snewser Says!" if you are betting for money!

Made enough money to buy Miami, but I pissed it away so fast,
never meant to last, never meant to last...
--Jimmy Buffett

Edited to put on my party outfit...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Snewser says. . .. George Tirebiter 05-16-02 1
   RE: Snewser says. . .. Dakota 05-16-02 3
 Snewser Says Part II Bebo 05-16-02 2
   Sean! Get Out of our Tribe! NightScribe 05-16-02 4
       RE: Sean! Get Out of our Tribe! Bebo 05-16-02 5
       A kinder, gentler treatment Dianetic 05-16-02 6
           RE: Sean and the Main Sail Dakota 05-16-02 7
               RE: Sean and the Main Sail Dianetic 05-16-02 11
           Here's an idea... Bebo 05-16-02 8
               RE: Here's an idea... L82LIFE 05-16-02 9
                   RE: Here's an idea... Dianetic 05-16-02 10
 Late Again, Hopefully Fashionably Survivorerist 05-16-02 12
   RE: Late Again, Hopefully Fashionab... dabo 05-17-02 13
 The morning after George Tirebiter 05-17-02 14
   RE: The morning after volmel 05-17-02 17
       a mellie emergency! George Tirebiter 05-17-02 18
 Sean's undoing Bebo 05-17-02 15
   RE: Sean's undoing Outfrontgirl 05-17-02 16
 Flash Forward IV Chronicles.... Survivorerist 05-17-02 19
 Knock Knock Swami 05-17-02 20
   ROFLMAO Outfrontgirl 05-17-02 21
   I'll say! George Tirebiter 05-18-02 22
   RE: Knock Knock Survivorerist 05-18-02 32
 A technical question... Swami 05-18-02 23
   RE: A technical question... George Tirebiter 05-18-02 24
       RE: A technical question... Dakota 05-18-02 25
 I bear gifts! Femme 05-18-02 26
   RE: I bear gifts! dangerkitty 05-18-02 27
       Another fan Rebel Crown 05-18-02 28
   RE: I bear gifts! Swami 05-18-02 29
 RE: BABY IV Week 12: Tailin' Two C... Dalton 05-18-02 30
   LMAO Outfrontgirl 05-18-02 31
       RE: LMAO Dakota 05-19-02 33
   RE: BABY IV Week 12: Tailin' Two C... dangerkitty 05-19-02 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-16-02, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Snewser says. . .."
. . . it's about time I get to drag out the TOOL impersonation, because I've been listening to this one for about 12 weeks! I must say, it's done a lot for maintaining my anger at this crowd. . . (and though the band's devil-worship shtick is extremely lame, I do like the irony, given our Bible-thumping Survivor ho's.)

Soliantu Sings Sean's Eulogy

He had alot to say.
He had alot of nothing to say.
We'll miss him.
So long.
We wish you well.

You told us how you weren't afraid to die.
Well then, so long.

Don't cry.

Or feel too down.

Not all martyrs see the jury.
But at least you tried.

Standing above the crowd
he had a voice that was strong and loud.
We'll miss him.

Ranting and pointing his finger at everything but his heart.
We'll miss him.

No way to recall what it was that you had said to me,
Like I care at all.
So loud.
You sure could yell.
You took a stand on every little thing and so loud.

Standing above the crowd,
he had a voice so strong and loud
and I swallowed his façade
cuz I'm so eager to align with someone above the ground,
someone who seemed to wear the bullseye,
someone prepared to lead the way,
with someone who would die for me.

Will you?
Will you now?
Would you follow Rob?
Do you think we should be next?
Don't you step out of line.
Don't you fuckin' lie.

You've claimed all this time that you could go next.
Why then are you so surprised to hear your own eulogy?

You had alot to say.

You had alot of nothing to say.

Come down.
Get off your fuckin' cross.
We need the fuckin' space to snuff the next fool's torch.

To ascend to the jury you must die.
You must be crucified for your sins and your lies.

Awww. . . less than a week to wear my lovely pareo? Pass the tequila, baby!

GT

I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I bet I'd be just darling at it. - Dorothy Parker

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snewser says. . .."
I am not even looking at anything alcoholic until after 6:00 pm CDT, so I might as well report on the latest word from my neighbor's second cousin who knows lots of movie stars and their agents, after which I am slathering on the sunscreen (is Hunter around?) and chillin' on deck for the day.

The following cast members of Survivor 4 have been contacted for commercial endorsements:

Neleh: Tropical Herbal Essence Shampoo
Sean: Outward Bound Retreats
Sarah: Bloussant Bust Treatment
Paschal: Ab Doer
Kathy: WonderBra
Hunter: One of Tony Robbins Success Stories
Gina: Ginsu Knives
Peter: Kraft Swiss Cheese
Vecepia: Pond's Vanishing Cream
Patricia: Home Depot Customer Service ('Scuse me, where are the hammers? Hammers are in the Aisle 4 hammer section, and if there not there you let me know and I'll find the person who didn't put them there and hammer 'em!)
Rob: Bally Total Fitness Centers (Really Rob, don't say anything, just stand there with your shirt off.) KFC considering him also.
Robert: Harley Davidson Motorcycles (He's got the look.)
Tammy: Platform Shoes (Company name not yet released.)
John: Naked Chef Guest Shots
Zoe: Mrs. Paul's Fish Sticks
Gabe: Club Med Chef de Village

Oh, Hunter, bring the lotion, dear!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Snewser Says Part II"
I owe huge apologies to Elton John for this butchering of Rocket Man.

Sean packed his bags last night
Pre-vote,
Zero hour, at TC
And he's gonna erupt at the council then.

He misses Rob so much,
He misses Mom.
It's lonely on the island
When the tribe is white.

And I think it's gonna be a long, long walk
And time for Sean to speak his final words
He's not the alpha male he thinks at all.
Oh, no, no, no,
He's a jury man,
Jury man sits with the losers from Rotu 4.

Marquesas ain't the place to sit and chill,
In fact it's hot as hell
And there's no one here to serve you like you wish.

And this alliance,
I don't understand.
It's just my time, five down to four,
A Jury man.

Rude snot fluent in Sarcastic...and those are my good points.

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-16-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sean! Get Out of our Tribe!"

We must prepare something extra special for Sean. I suggest we roll him in sugar and then in coconut and make him walk around while the no-no's have what's left of him for dinner. Oops. No, that won't work. The entire no-no population of the Marquesas has been warned about Sean's GI problems and haven't landed on him since episode 7.

Hmmmm..What then? What would be the perfect greeting for Sean? I see some babes at work on a new head band for Sean that reads "I came, I saw, I represented: Loozer no. 5."

I know just the thing! Sleep deprivation. Let's keep him awake for the next few days, making him listen to songs like "Cheeseburger in paradise". We won't feed him, but we'll eat LRon's barbeque right in front of him while he sings "we shall overcome". Too harsh? Well, I imagine his tribe mates who had to sleep in an enclosed space with him for a month won't mind.

Party on Babes!

05-16-02, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sean! Get Out of our Tribe!"
What excellent preparations. Particularly love the headband idea.

I brought up the idea of pony rides a few eps ago -- still think it should be considered.

As for duties, how 'bout the engine room? With all the gas he can produce, we should have no problems meeting our energy needs for the remainder of this voyage.

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-16-02, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "A kinder, gentler treatment"
Ummm, can we be nice to Sean if he does end up on the ship tonight?
I'm guessing this is as close to a million dollars and my brutha might ever get. I hope he can get closer to it than the other people who are left. I like him.

Come on babes! Serve him a drink, fluff his pillow, and treat him like the alpha male he's never going to be.

Do it for Pappy.

05-16-02, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sean and the Main Sail"
He didn't come here to eat grapefruit. He didn't come here to find food. He didn't come here to collect wood for the fire. He didn't come here to cut up da coconut. He came here to be alpha and go home with da check.

I say feed him nothing but grapefruit, put him in front of the main sail and we'll be home in record time without any of those petrochemical products that are making "W" and his oil pals rich while destroying the environment and our health. (Please excuse the insertion of my political views.)

Is Sean the one with the little sausage?

05-16-02, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sean and the Main Sail"
>He didn't come here to eat
>grapefruit. He didn't come
>here to find food.
>He didn't come here to
>collect wood for the fire.
> He didn't come here
>to cut up da coconut.

He sure isn't coming to this boat to be your slave!

>put him in front
>of the main sail and
>we'll be home in record
>time without any of those
>petrochemical products that are making
>"W" and his oil pals
>rich while destroying the environment
>and our health.

But what would Sarah do for her self esteeem without "W's" plastic coumpounds? She wouldn't look so healthy and perky without those plastics.

05-16-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
8. "Here's an idea..."
Let's see if we can get Tammy to serve him!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Here's an idea..."
I'm sure Tammy would love to serve him-----serve him up on a platter, that is.

05-16-02, 02:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Here's an idea..."
I'll bet Zoe would love to serve him.
She'sliked himm ever since she first met him. It's something about his eyes or the way he carries himself.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-16-02, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Late Again, Hopefully Fashionably"
Ack! Almost missed the boat again (no pun intended )! My my, doesn't time fly when you're primping in your cabin? (might as well be prepared once more just in case) Anyways, I hope that the party hasn't started without me, 'cuz I've got my little boat fired up and ready to deliver when the time comes!

btw, LRon, I'm always nice to everyone who comes on this boat! As much as he bakes my proverbial cookie, I'll make sure, if Sean is next to show up, to hook him up with everything he could need

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"I mean to see that we had just turned around like that at the last second and beat 'em at their own game...I think it's just hilarious! Like, I just laughed my head off! Ah ha ha ha..."
-Neleh Dennis

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-02, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Late Again, Hopefully Fashionably"

ARRRRRRR!!! *Hack Hack* New Booty aboard. Had ter *hack Hack* cum up fer arr *hac hack* few times on ther way back *whew!* he be *hack hack hack* fuller wind this'n. Dangitall, it *hack hack* spews frum both ends, too! ARR--*hack hack hack*

ARRRRRRR!!!!

05-17-02, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "The morning after"
A couple complaints: First, SOMEBODY force-feed that guy some Kaopectate! And maybe about a pound of good, sharp Cheddar. We must bind him up or we'll never be able to stand having him around! In the meantime--Depends. To hear him talk, all that fruit and coconut had a major Olestra effect on him, and we just don't need ANYONE with "unfortunate anal leakage" (that's the company's OFFICIAL term, BTW)--i.e. an unstoppable orifice. And maybe designate his own seat, lest someone really "step" in it. . .

Secondly, it seems to me that Con promptly disappeared after delivering last week's summary. I'm thinking that despite all his bitter talk of fly-boys and all, he was really overcome by getting his own wings--and has been hitting all the bars north of the border to try them out. I'm on to you, CO. . . Very sad.

Same for all you other missing Bashers--apparently, having multiple yacht threads has overwhelmed you?

I've been trying to make sense of this complicated agenda; maybe someone could explain to me what's next on the itinerary. I assume the pony rides are on hold until we get Sean's whole flatulence thing under control? I'll be over by the barbeque, trying to help LRon accept the fact that his brutha blew the mil.

GT

Doing nothing is tiring 'cause you can't take a break!

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-17-02, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The morning after"

>Same for all you other missing
>Bashers--apparently, having multiple yacht threads
>has overwhelmed you?
>

OH, GT, I'm just now able to come up from my cabin. See, I was all ready to par-tee, had on my nice new oh so chic black dress doncha know. I was sacheting into the room for my entrance about the same time sean was forc, uh kindly brought on board, and don't you know he let one right in my direction. The force of the fierce wind caused my oh so chic black dress up into a kind of umbrella shape and it blew me all the way to the lido deck where I promptly hit my head and was passed out for the night. I need a drink. STAT.

05-17-02, 08:11 PM (EST)
18. "a mellie emergency!"
>I need a drink. STAT.
Is IceCat still tending bar? This poor chile needs a Tequila Hairball IMMEDIATELY!

GT

Doing nothing is tiring, 'cause you can't take a break!

05-17-02, 03:37 PM (EST)
15. "Sean's undoing"
I understand that Sean appeared in the Broadway production of "The Wiz". That was his undoing, because he obviously took the words of a particular song too close to heart:

Cmon, ease on down, ease on down, the road

Don't you carry nothing that might be a load

Well, Dread Pirate Bebo has this to say about that sort of attitude on this yacht:

Cmon, ease on down, ease on down, the plank
Don't you take stuff with ya, you ol' media skank

05-17-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sean's undoing"
Bebo,
I think you're on to something!
>>Don't you carry nothing that might be a load

In Sean's chat just now he suggested the real Motto for Survivor ought to be Outwit Outplay Outlast Outcrap

In which case he would win!

05-17-02, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Flash Forward IV Chronicles..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-02 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

Week 12

Sean: Hey man.
SirErist: Hey Sean.
Sean: <lounges in the back of the boat>
SirErist: Whatcha doin'?
Sean: I'm just chillin' 'ya know?
SirErist: I see. <a small smile creeps onto his face>
Sean: So? Where is it? You gonna bash me yet?
SirErist: Actually, no. Call it a guilt thing, I already feel bad for all the bashing I've done to you all season.
Sean: Okay, that's cool. Hey, you got a stereo in this boat?
SirErist: Ummmm...yeah.
Sean: Well put some tunes on, ma' brotha.
SirErist: Okay, I got some...uhhh...'N Sync here for ya.
Sean: Oh helll no! Put this in.
SirErist: <puts in CD> Do you remember? When it 21st night of September?
Sean: Now this is what I call music!
SirErist: Yahhhhhhhhhhh! <starts dancing in place>
Sean: Now you got it. <starts singing>
SirErist: Hey Sean! Hop up here!
Sean: <jumps into the passenger seat>

<The small boat fades into the sunrise and it's two occupants can be seen dancing to the music>

Was this one nice enough for you, LRon?

edited to fix punctuation

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

"I mean to see that we had just turned around like that at the last second and beat 'em at their own game...I think it's just hilarious! Like, I just laughed my head off! Ah ha ha ha..."
-Neleh Dennis

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-02, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Knock Knock"
Dang, between all the stuff I had to drink last night, and then the foul air that seems to hover in the vicinity of Sean, I just can't clear my head! Can't think of anything that rhymes. All I can think of is the banging of my headache. Bang, bang. Bang, bang. Knock, knock. Hmmm...

KNOCK KNOCK
Who’s there?
Sarah.
Sarah who?
Sarah doctor in the house? My bOObs are gonna blow!

KNOCK KNOCK
Who’s there?
Dishes.
Dishes who?
Dishes the Robfadder. If youse vote on me, youse’ll sleep wit’ the fishes.

KNOCK KNOCK
Who’s there?
Boo.
Boo who?
Don’t cry, John. I’ll pee on your hand again.

KNOCK KNOCK
Who’s there?
Accordian
Accordian who?
Accordian to my nose-ometer, prevailing winds are from the West.

KNOCK KNOCK
Who’s there?
Olive
Olive who?
Olive my wife, Swee’pea, but you’re here and she’s not.

Swami

05-17-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
21. "ROFLMAO"
O Swami!!! I can say no more.

05-18-02, 03:39 AM (EST)
22. "I'll say!"
I haven't laughed this hard since dangerkitty's senryu on the other yacht thread. . . (esp. Sarah's.) Fortunately, KnockKnock jokes are out of my league--I will stay strictly a spectator here.

GT

Doing nothing is tiring, 'cause you can't take a break!

05-18-02, 10:51 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Knock Knock"
LMAO swami! I love it! Let me try a few...

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Paschal
Paschal who?
Paschal and collect $200

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Rotu
Rotu who?
Rotu you last week. Did you get the letter?

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Johnny
Johnny who?
Johnny'd any halp out thar?

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Sierra Mist
Sierra Mist who?
Sierra Mist Survivor this week, did you tape it for her?

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Tammy
Tammy who?
Tammy more about who's on the jury this time

And finally...

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Vee
Vee who?
Exactly.

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

-Neleh Dennis

05-18-02, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "A technical question..."
How does this boat work? We're still here by Nuku Hiva (right?), and the Finale is still in NYC (right?) So how do we get from here to there, like quick? Even if we set all the loozers to rowing like hell, I don't think there's time to make it to an NY harbour.

So my question is this: can we use the party portal to transport ourselves to NYC? Then we could be there for all the excitement of the Finale. Maybe we could crash in Webby & AyaK's hotel room--I'm sure they wouldn't mind sharing with a few dozen drunken DAWs. I mean, we're almost family. Is that the plan?

Swami

05-18-02, 11:55 AM (EST)
24. "RE: A technical question..."
I think this is where Hexe steps in and does something astounding. Right?

Aya, Webby--any requests from the WalMart before we get there? Because we're going that way anyway. . . Should we bring sleeping bags?

Dibs on the sofa!

GT

I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I bet I'd be just darling at it. - Dorothy Parker

05-18-02, 12:06 PM (EST)
25. "RE: A technical question..."
Sleeping bags? Sofas? Get Rob's Visa card, Babes! I've e-mail Trump Tower and the rooms are reserved. Brunch Sunday morning will be at Tavern on the Green and the carriages will be waiting to take the Babes and Boys to see Rosie and the media ho's. Need to get there quick? Get that spinaker up! Put the loozers behind the sails! The hot air will get us there in no time at all, I tell ya! The prevailing winds are with us, and if we need a really really big gush of air, we'll pop miss bOObs -- could break the sound barrier! We'll be there in no time -- hang on to your sun tan oil! Whew!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-18-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "I bear gifts!"
So sorry I'm late, but I've come bearing gifts for our guests.

For Peter, I have with me one yummy box of Tasty Kake's finest glazed donut holes. You will have to share with your fellow bootees, however, just don't share too much. 'k?

For Patricia, I have for you a sterling silver whistle on a pretty serpentine chain. This way, you can save precious breath yelling at those partners in crime of yours that only want to work 23 hours a day. Get cracking, sister!

For Hunter, dear Hunter, I have something oh-so-special for you, but you'll need to stop by my cabin later to claim your prize. Trust me, it'll be well worth it!

For Sarah, yours was the toughest gift to acquire. After a visit to every dicount department store, I finally found it. I bought you a clue. You can use it to get yourself outta tricky situations where you're being taken advantage of and used like a shovel in a cow-pasture.

For Gabe, you little helpless thing you. I got you a videotape collection of Whose Line is it Anyway's Scene to Rap skits. Maybe Colin Mocherie can teach you what some many of us hope that you'll take away from this trip: Little white blond boys shouldn't rap.

For darling Gina, I got you a couple of pounds. Use them wisely, use them frivilously, I don't care; just use them, please?

For Rob, a razor. You look like Zorro with your sad little moustache and beard. Please, be a doll and get rid of that fuzz before you drop by my cabin.

For John, you little vixen, I got you a mirror. I was going to get you a photo of the whole cast so that you might look back on it and remember your time on the isle, but I don't think you ever realized that you weren't the only one on Survivor. Enjoy.

For Zoe, it was a hard find, but I got you a personality. It's not very funny, or quick-witted, but it's okay. Just dust it off first. It's a bit worn, but it's got to be better than the one you've got now.

For Tammy, clearly my favorite of the bunch. You are such a be-yotch. I got you a million dollars. Sorry you didn't win.

For Robert, I got you a tape-recorder. I tried to get you a voice-over job, but everyone laughed me outta their offices. Sorry, big guy, but this tape-recorder will allow you to play back your own voice so you can see that maybe you should give up your pipe-dream and come back down to reality. Oh, and please stop by my cabin after Rob and Hunter have rejoined the group, maybe we can teach you some handy throat and mouth exercises.

For Sean, I have seatcovers. Really, why go ruin a brand new car with your stinky wet bottom. You couldn't wait a few more days til you were off the island and clean? I had wanted to get you a temper, but I just couldn't find one that would fit.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-18-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: I bear gifts!"
Femme Fantastic!!!!

You are too, too kind to these 'hos! What wonderful and appropriate gifts. See, when someone really puts some thought into it, and gets you something that really suits you, how nice that is?

I don't know how to pick a favorite. Although I must give a shout-out to a fellow "Whose Line" fan! BEST. SHOW. EVER.

Now, Wayne, he can rap!

LMAO, Femme!!

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-18-02, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Another fan"
OMG <click>! I LOVE Colin Mochrie! (And meatball subs, but that's another story.) Here's a quick look at his career.

http://www.darkmage.net/quink/wliia/colin.html

Go Wings!

05-18-02, 07:53 PM (EST)
29. "RE: I bear gifts!"
Hunter...stop by my cabin later to claim your prize

Rob...be a doll and get rid of that fuzz before you drop by my cabin.

Robert... stop by my cabin after Rob and Hunter have rejoined the group, maybe we can teach you some handy throat and mouth exercises.

So, Femme. I take it we won't be seeing much of you during the finale party! LMAO. Welcome aboard Baby IV.

Swami

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-18-02, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: BABY IV Week 12: Tailin' Two Cities"
Wowwser this is going to be a fine last leg of our Basher voyage.

Thanks to OFG for that PARTY PORTAL!! It works between Board Threads here on Bashers and once we sail the Yacht into it we magically appear in New York Harbor on Sunday night.

Welcome to our newest Loozer SEAN.

Now I don't want to start a four-letter word rant here but I've been waiting 12 long weeks to get this off my chest; so here goes

SEAN, you are a jerk.

WORK --- Isn't a NEW concept MB came up with just because you (jerk) were chosen to be a contestant on the 4th season of Survivor!!

As in chopping wood to build a fire to keep your lazy arse from freezing at night.

As in hunting, catching, cooking stuff so you could have enough food to eat instead of starving to skin and bone (at which point your ever yapping shade of COLOR crap becomes moot, don'tyaknow).

TEST the limits of endurance and acceptance of your tribemates....now that you did do; bigtime.
Even your gal-pal VEE.
You are really gifted at take everything that's offered!!

Instead of using your head to give something to the tribe you worked your loud mouth being defensive about sh!t that hadn't happened yet.

Joke pretty much covers how hard you chilled and belittled others. Too bad it was the sick not haha humor you let show through.

Then for the talent role in camp, with so many to choose from, you jerk picked BEST FART in the tribe! Yawn, how dull can you get to become the only male in the tent who is actually more offensive asleep than awake? WTG, Sean.

Not going to mention religion, hehe much, except to say every week *I* did pray ---
"Sean, boot, soon, next week, thax Lord."

Just keepin' it real
Getting all those four-letter words out of my head made me thirsty.
Which way to the Dom Perignon Jacuzzi??

05-18-02, 08:12 PM (EST)
31. "LMAO"
Ah, that was indeed REAL, Dalton!
It felt GOOD.
KEWL!!!

BEST 4-LET WORD SHOW EVER

*Femme, your list was too funny. Welcome to the BABY IV!*

05-19-02, 12:55 PM (EST)
33. "RE: LMAO"
Yowza! Yowza! Dalton! Couldn't have said it better and I wouldn't have spent the time to put in all the bolds. Love it.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-19-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: BABY IV Week 12: Tailin' Two Cities"
Oh my, Dalton, you do have a way with words. A mighty fine way. Anytime you make an appearance on the yacht, it is indeed tasty and unique!

the only male in the tent who is actually more offensive asleep than awake? WTG, Sean.

LMAO!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •