The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2 REMAINING SCENERIOS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-01, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"2 REMAINING SCENERIOS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-01 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

OK, with Colby once again winning immunity and the rest turning towards Amber, there is logically only two scenerios left that could unfold...

I am sure that most would agree that we are down to one of these following scenerios...

1. Ogakor stays alligned and votes out a Kucha.

2. The real alliance is Tina, Kieth, Liz and Roger and Colby has been played the fool for some time.

Now the funny thing is that either scenerio makes sense. Colby joining Kucha without Tina or Kieth knowing is nopt likely.

1. They have been alligned this long and if guaranteed final 3 barring immunity (plus you have two of the strongest (if not all three) in your alliance) wouldn't you stay alligned.

Also we are being shown that a fight will develope between Kieth and Colby to the point where Colby states that his game with Kieth is over. I am a believer in the "MB does not show us the truth" concept.

2. Both Jerri and Amber have been voted off before Liz or Roger. That means to me that either K/T/C care about who gets far or that there is another alliance that we have not seen.

Now it would be stupid for Kieth and Tina to go against Colby and allign with Kucha as they would be final 4 and not final 3. Of course immunity would make the difference at this point. Once Colby is gone Kieth would (I believe) have the most votes. If he did not win immunity then he would be the first to go as tie breakers would ensure that L and R go on. Tina would then have to win immunity once down to final 3 as Liz and Roger would likely select their counterpart in that final 3.

I must say that I am at a loss here. First off I will say that I agree with the Boston Herald's spoiler in that Liz makes final 4. The question is why final 4 and not final 3 or 2? Who ever provided them the final 4 info must have known if she got farther than that and would have informed. So, this might point at her going in Episode 13. For that to happen Ogakor would have to stay true and either vote off Roger this episode because they want Liz around moreso than Roger or she wins the immunity.

Also we have the Liz kicka butt Jeffy spoiler. This has not been seen yet so it may come to pass soon. She would have to win tonight or possibly the EP 13 and 14 immunities and thus makes final 2, but then why does the Herald report only final 4?

Jerri made the comment regarding paybacks. This to me points at Kieth making it to the final 2. It might be Colby or Tina but she has so much more of a grudge with Kieth. If Kieth makes it past the next two councils then he is likely the one picked to be in the final 2 as the loser.

We have rumor that Jerri and Amber are no longer friends. Why? We have not seen any reason for this as of yet. We know that Amber did not vote for Jerri so their are no hard feelings there. We also know that Jerri lives in this dreamworld where Colby and her are married and millionaires. For this soipler to hold true I believe that one of the following must occur... Either Colby goes this week and Jerri believes that she and he will spend time. He explains the real deal and then a relationship forms between Amber and Colby. Jerri gets pissed. Or... Amber gets back after being ousted last week and explains to Jerri all of the bad things that Colby said about her. Jerri doesn't believe and thus gets pissed off. I lean more towards the first.

Also there is rumor that Tina makes a phone call home as part of the reward challenge. Hmmmm... We are pretty sure that this week's is the videos from home so the phone call doesn't work unless they combined them?!!! If the phonecall challenge is not this week then we have reason to believe that Tina goes at least until the next episode (we believed that anyway).

Tina's husband said that she came home and eat like a horse and then soaked in a bath. This leads us to believe that she stays st least until the final show. Maybe not final 2 but final 3 is likely.

So, the question is... Is it an Ogakor alliance or a split up where Colby is screwed?

Lets answer that question and then we can go on from there.

Conspiracy Jim
"Ya, sure we went to the moon"?!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS kuchakor 04-16-01 1
 RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS annadad2 04-16-01 2
   RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS volmel 04-16-01 4
 disagree on one point... shakes the clown 04-16-01 3
   RE: disagree on one point... volmel 04-16-01 5
   RE: disagree on one point... dangerkitty 04-16-01 6
   RE: disagree on one point... Conspiracy Jim 04-16-01 7
       RE: disagree on one point... MDSkinner 04-16-01 8
       RE: disagree on one point... desert_rhino 04-16-01 9
           Colby's role DivaByTheSea 04-16-01 10
 Rehashing an old spoiler interview weltek 04-16-01 11
   RE: Rehashing an old spoiler interv... Conspiracy Jim 04-16-01 12
 RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS Thinking 04-16-01 13
   Agree AyatollahKhomeini 04-17-01 20
       More evidence Bebo 04-17-01 26
       Tina and Amber dangerkitty 04-17-01 29
 What about this possibility.... Kramer 04-16-01 14
   RE: What about this possibility? janisella 04-16-01 15
       RE: What about this possibility? Thinking 04-16-01 17
   RE: What about this possibility.... Thinking 04-16-01 16
       RE: What about this possibility.... dangerkitty 04-16-01 18
           RE: What about this possibility.... janisella 04-16-01 19
               RE: What about this possibility.... desert_rhino 04-17-01 21
 RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS dabo 04-17-01 22
   RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS volmel 04-17-01 23
       RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS DivaByTheSea 04-17-01 24
           RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS dabo 04-17-01 25
 questioning the Tina scenario BaquaR13 04-17-01 27
   Tina's hunger dangerkitty 04-17-01 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS"
Sounds good...my thought of the answer to the question is that Ogakor has formed a semi-alliance. That semi-alliance is Tina and COLBY, not Tina and Keith. Keith has been a bother to Tina from day one. She was the one who thought of voting for Mitch, if she had never thought of that Keith would've gone bye-bye in episode 4. Then, it was helping him out with the standing on logs challenge, she stepped off, helping her tribe prosper or not, she helped Keith from the vote. Then it was the lost rice, it was easy to see Tina's frustrations with dumbass Keith, who tried to cross the raging stream. Even Rodger was frustrated with him. Tina ended up saving his ass and making him look like a hero just because SHE got the rice. Tina knows she can only beat her other fellow Ogawhores in the final vote. So, she attempts to bring them both together. But, Colby says no. Keith, a little lost lamb with nowhere to go, begs her to come back, but Tina goes with Colby. In Ep.13, they either vote off Rodger or Keith. I think it is in T/C's best interest to get Rodger off, but make sure Keith goes soon.

annadad2 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-16-01, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annadad2 Click to send private message to annadad2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-01 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

CJ, is there a chance that there is a third possibility besides the GGA or Ogakor to the end plans you have outlined? Maybe we have to look at the goals of the likely sub-alliances to see what is going on here.

In my GUT theory, I thought the Ogies should vote out all Kucha until only one was left so that it was 5-1 Ogie to Kucha. Then I thought K/T should switch over and vote with the lone surviving Kucha to knock out Jerri (she had lots of prior votes and so would lose tie breaker) and then Colby leaving K/T/A and the last Kucha (I figured it would most likely be Lis) in the final four.

In a weird way, the K/T alliance has done this, not in a straight shot but bouncing back and forth. They also went with an Amber boot instead of Colby but that might just be because he won immunity. Jerri is gone and all the Kuchas but two are gone. If Roger goes, that will be a final four of K/T/C/L which is the four I and many others in the GUT thread predicted with the switch of Colby for Amber.

Looking at the K/T sub-alliance, we can see why such a course of voting might make sense. If they had simply voted off all the Kuchas first, they would have been left in a final five of
C/A/J/K/T. Colby would have been the likely swing vote. He would have decided whether it was A & J with him in the last three or K & T. K/T may have thought that C would rather compete in a jury vote against J or A rather than either K or T. Also, Colby was too much on the fence between the two and clearly started off in Jerri's camp back in the early episodes. In short, there were plenty of reasons for K/T not to trust that Colby would bring them into the final three rather than A/J.
How then would K/T try to get rid of the Kuchas but also protect against getting dumped by C/A/J? These are seemingly mutually exclusive goals yet somehow they have manged to do it.

They dump Alicia first, following the make Kucha extinct plan. Nick is the next target but he wins immunity so K/T use the upset in plans to get rid of Jerri. Colby had no choice but to follow since K/T along with 3 Kuchas had the votes to take her out whether he liked it or not. She was gone anyway so why should he oppose K/T and reveal to them his duplicity? Colby adapted to the change which K/T forced.

Nick doesn't win immunity so the Ogies stick together and, just like they planned the week before, oust Nick. Still, Amber is around and likely allied with Colby. She is also a risk to defect to the Kuchas. The SB tribe votes almost exclusively for Amber and Colby, Colby wins immunity and so Amber bites the dust.

All the way K/T kept an Ogakor majority in place and as soon as they had the chance to break up a future C/J/A sub-alliance, they took it and made good on it. It was possible only because neither Colby nor Amber nor even Jerri figured it all out in time to stop it.

Jerri has an excuse in that she trusted Colby and so she didn't think anything weird was going to happen, just an easy vote-out of all Kuchas followed with the C/J/A sub-alliance taking out
K/T. She had no reason to ruminate on what dangers existed. Colby should have seen what was coming when he was talking with K/T in the tent that time when he argued against voting for Jerri instead of Lis. He might have been able to side up with the Kuchas and, with Jerri and Amber, voted out Keith perhaps.
He didn't and even though he and Amber could definitely have tried to pull something off with Kucha help when they voted Nick off instead, they just kept on their merry way, still believing in an all Ogie final four. Bye-bye Amber.

Where does all this leave us now?

K/T have to look at it this way: all three, C/R/L would be tough to beat in a jury vote, Roger would be almost impossible to beat. Colby is almost impossible to beat in ICs. After Colby, L is probably tougher at challenges than Roger is. If Colby wins immunity again, they should vote out L. She was so weak she was shaking so maybe, just maybe they instead go for Roger. But all else being equal, she is a better bet at immunity than Roger. If Colby doesn't win the IC, very good chance he goes away.

If Colby finally wises up, he should make a play for L/R to vote with him to get rid of Keith, Tina might be better but L/R won't vote for her.

The other sub-alliance is R/L. This is where the K/T alliance runs in to trouble. They are now out in the open and Colby will try and get the Kuchas to vote with him. Their plan has only worked until now because of their ability to deceive their own tribe members. That ability should be gone by now.

The "ambiguously grey duo" is on the radar screen, it is up to Colby to figure a way to get rid of one of them.

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-16-01, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS"
Could it possible be that Colby knows and knew what was happening and did indeed help Tina plan everything? Just because Colby voted for Rodger and Tina/Keith didn't, doesn't mean he's out of the loop. It could be that he and Tina decided that Rodger needed some votes and it was decided that Colby would vote for him and that he would tell Amber to vote for him. Otherwise, Amber might have voted for Liz, like she did before, unless she was told that everyone was voting for Rodger. It would also explain her attitude on the Morning Show that she felt Tina was sneaky.

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-01, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "disagree on one point..."
>
>Jerri made the comment regarding paybacks.
> This to me points
>at Kieth making it to
>the final 2. It
>might be Colby or Tina
>but she has so much
>more of a grudge with
>Kieth.

.....IMO, if the final two comes down to KKK and BT (and I think it will), Scerri will definitely vote for KKK instead of BT.

Let's take a look at what we know about Scerri's personality....first of all, we have seen in all her interviews and in her conduct in the game that she is a big fan of in your face honesty.....and that she is VERY opposed to backstabbing.

She prides herself in the fact that she never stabbed anyone in the back and that if she had a problem with someone she would say it right to their face.

Given that knowledge, who do you think she would respect more, the guy who disliked her from day one and made no bones about telling it to her face, or the person who RUINED her alliance and stabbed three of Scerri's kids in the back...

Who do you think Scerri would blame more for her ouster, BT or KKK? The answer is obviously BT! KKK never owed Scerri anything, there were never any promises between the two....

How would voting agains KKK constitute payback? Payback for what? He never screwed her over and she knows that...KKK was very open about his dislike for Scerri.

Voting against Bt would definitley constitute payback for Bitchell, Scerri and Lamber....especially in light of Tina's extremely hypocritical remarks from TC last episode.

04-16-01, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: disagree on one point..."
Shakes, I agree. And watching last week's show, you couldn't help but notice the rolling of the eyes and looks Jerri was giving Tina when she made her "it's nice to be with people you like" comments and Jeff's asking her if it had been her plan to appear nice (paraphrasing). Even Alicia craned her head to listen intently to what Tina was saying.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-16-01, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: disagree on one point..."
I agree that Jerri's payback would be more to Tina then Keith, for the reasons Shakes points out above. Also, on Jerri's planet, she still believes that the reason she was booted was her "the game's not fair" comment. (jeesh) And who provoked that comment? Tina! It set Jerri off the "Tina of all people" was talking about fairness. We all may see the ridiculousness of this, but for Jerri, Tina in a way caused her demise.(not to mention the Mitch boot is what wrecked her alliance).

Also, Jerri has already gotten back at Keith in a way - she one-upped his rice with her tortillas, she constantly has gotten in digs about his rice, both on the show and in post-show interviews. Tina, she hasn't been able to get at her - yet. Her only opportunity now is in her jury speech. If it causes Tina to lose the million, then Jerri really gets revenge. But even if she just gets to lay into Tina with her speech - we know how much Jerri loves the sound of her own voice. And she won't care that she sounds like a vindictive b!tch ala Soozin - what she cares about is that everyone remembers Soozin's speech. Jerri wants her Survivor immortality.

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

04-16-01, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: disagree on one point..."
I would agree with the final 2 or KKK and BT. In fact my final 2 picks is exactly that in the corrwsponding thread. My point is that Jerri knows that she was backstabbed by Colby (or at least should know this). She also knows that Tina and Kieth did the same (though she may have expected it more from them). She has probably figured out by now that Kieth/Tina talked her boytoy into voting her off. She may not even blame Colby for doing this so that gives reason enough to vote against Kieth and/or Tina. If it does get down to the Tina/Kieth final 2 as you believe then I believe that Tina will win the whole thing. Also, knowing that Jerri does not like either Tina or Kieth it is a good assuption that the final 2 is not Tina and Kieth. Why make the "payback" comment if your choice is between two people you dislike. If it was Colby and Kieth then voting against Kieth = payback. Tina against Liz = payback. Kieth versus Roger = payback. My point is that for payback to hold true you must have an option that you are indifferent to. Jerri would be indifferent to Liz, Roger and possibly Colby. But not Kieth or Tina. That means that either Kieth or Tina (maybe Colby) is part of the final 2 with one of the other three listed above as indifferent as the other final 2.

Conspiracy Jim
"Ya, sure we went to the moon"?!!!

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-01, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: disagree on one point..."
>>Why make the "payback" comment if your choice is between two
>>people you dislike.

To keep herself as a topic of conversation. This seems like a strong possibility to me. I don't personally see how the payback comment, "necessarily" means anything in regards to the outcome of the game.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-01, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: disagree on one point..."
Of course, if you're a REALLY DESPERATE attention-whore, like Jerri, you'd play up ANY vote to the maximum possible, especially in this, her 15 minutes of fame, since there'll be no verification of the truthfulness of her claim, either payback OR "powerful position."

As they say, "You've gotta make hay while the Sun shines."

-- JV

Icarus steps out for the afternoon.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Colby's role"
Even though there was apparant disdain b/t T and K, (at least T towards K), they still voted together. I do not think that Colby was in on some master plan to trick Amber into voting for Roger and he would do the same. IMHO, T and K must have a stronger tie of sorts than T and C. I thought Colby looked surprised that Amber was tossed. AND I think that he realizes that her ousting marks him as next. So, what is Colby's role in this game at this point? What is his tie to Roger and Lis? To what extent is his disdain for Keith and can it rub off on Tina? (Obviously it didn't last week).

Going back a bit to Mad Dog's booting....remember when Tina said she was keeping a promise? I wonder now as to who that was to. I thought initially Jerri, then Colby. Now I wonder if something was formed b/t her and Keith early on, and she's just pissed that she alligned with him now? She strikes me as the type of woman that stays with her word--her initial word that is--and will backstab to keep to her word. OR, long shot here, maybe her 'promise' was to herself or to her family....to do whatever it takes to win. She's the only one out there that is a MOTHER and those motherly instincts can take one pretty darn far sometimes.

My thoughts for now.....

Diva

I'm trying to post a gif here....hope it works!

**** The mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Rehashing an old spoiler interview"
IN the archives of this board
"Final Two"
"Maralyn said in an interview that if she had been on the jury she definitely knows who she would have voted for. Who did Maralyn have strong feelings about? That would be Jerri and Tina. Maybe Jerri and/or Tina are in the final two. Tina is more shrewd than she appears. She is the one who asked about the vote against Jeff. And Jerri would be anyone's dream to go up against for the jury. I would expect Colby and Amber to get voted off in the end due to their likability. No one wants to go to the jury with them. "

Just thought this was worth rehashing and didn't want to start a new thread. I think it's gotta be Tina in the final two for Marylin to make that strong of a comment. I dunno, just thought I'd bring it back to life.

04-16-01, 02:39 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Rehashing an old spoiler interview"
She also liked Colby and probably even Kieth. It does let us know that the final 2 are not Liz and Roger together, but we kinda knew that already.

CJ

Thinking 104 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thinking Click to send private message to Thinking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS"
<<Jerri made the comment regarding paybacks. This to me points at Kieth making it to the final 2. >>

I agree with Shakes. Jerri has it in for TINA, not Keith, for all the reasons the rotating clownhead mentioned. (Clowns scare me, BTW, esp. Shakes' pointy haired head! )

<<We have rumor that Jerri and Amber are no longer friends. Why? We have not seen any reason for this as of yet. We know that Amber did not vote for Jerri so their are no hard feelings there.>.

I don't think this rumor is quite true. Jerri said Amber and she have exchanged e-mails since the game. I think it's simply a matter of Jerri using Amber during the game, and after it ended, she hung out with people she found more enteraining and more equal to her in worldly experience (Alicia.) Jerri's been married and divorced, and lives in NYC, like Alicia. I think Jerri took Amber for granted, and once they were both at the ranch, Amber grew to realize theirs wasn't going to be a lasting friendship. No real hard feelings, just a natural growing away.

<<We also know that Jerri lives in this dreamworld where Colby and her are married and millionaires. For this soipler to hold true I believe that one of the following must occur... Either Colby goes this week and Jerri believes that she and he will spend time. He explains the real deal and then a relationship forms between Amber and Jerri. Jerri gets pissed.>>

If you mean a relationship between Amber and COLBY, I also don't buy this rumor. Amber has a boyfriend; Colby is his own man. I think he started hanging out with Nick and going their own way when the girls (Alicia and Jerri) took off shopping.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-17-01, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Agree"
I agree with this, Thinking. There doesn't seem to be any animosity between Jerri and Amber. It seems more likely that their intense friendship was more a thing of the moment, and it waned a little when they each met someone from the other tribe who was a more similar personality (Alicia for Jerri, Lis for Amber). Clearly, Jerri dislikes Tina more than anyone. Some of the posters on ss.com mentioned the following today about Amber and Tina:

d36
(4/16/01 11:42:28 am)
Amber on Stern - A does not like T
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am suprised this is not on the board somewhere...at least I cant find it.

This morning Amber was on Howard Stern. They were talking about why Amber was kinda stupid for not joining up with Kucha. She explained how the editing did not show alot of what was going on. She said that it was going to get real interesting in the coming weeks (we have heard this several times now). She acted like we would understand her stance in a couple weeks. After that they were talking about who was left, and they were discussing Tina. Howard said he thought T would win. Amber asked Howard if he liked Tina, and he said he did not like her or dislike her. I forget the exact line, but when Howard mentioned Tina winning and being a "good guy", Amber sounded pissed and said "whatever" under her breath.

Does anyone have an exact transcription of this?

It was apparent with the way Amber said that, she does not like Tina. Not sure why? Possible defect to vote off Keith this week (would that be considered a suprise?).

Yak

LuvTinasRack
(4/16/01 11:50:59 am)
Re: Amber on Stern - A does not like T
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I listened to stern as well. I was very intrigued with the way Amber responded to Howard's reply if he liked Tina. You could tell from the tone and inflection in Amber's voice that she did not like Tina.

Has anyone noticed Alicia's face during the TC's. It is so funny how pissed she is. She can't stand Tina either. This makes the billybob thread so much more palatable.

Bababooooey to you.

LuvTinasRack
(4/16/01 11:57:39 am)
Transcript from the Stern show.

Robin and Howard were discussing who they thought would make t to the final two. Howard of course asking Amber if she knew who won.

Amber said no but she knew whom the final two were and that the winner would be revealed on a live show. (Confirming Lock Box)

Howard said he thought Tina and Keith would make the final 2 and Tina would win. Amber then asked why he thought that and if he likes Tina. Howard said he does not like or dislike her. Amber got quiet and it was obvious from the way she asked Howard, Tina was not her favorite castaway.

Then Howard took some phone calls and the usual questions were asked. They offered her money to get topless, she declined. She then brought in her boyfriend Derek.

Truby75
(4/16/01 11:59:16 am)
This is exactly what I thought a few weeks ago right after the Jerri boot. J & A would be more likely to vote for Keith than Tina in the final two. Amber hugged Keith, which surprised me but is a distinct clue that Amber probably holds less hostility for Keith, if any at all.

Everybody pretty much concludes that the only one Tina has a shot at beating in the final two is Keith because then Kuchas will have to vote for one of them so Tina could afford to lose some Okagor votes. However, if Jerri has clued Alicia in, and it appears so - that's already three votes against Tina. E/R might still vote for Tina over Keith and Nick too (already threw one vote to Keith). That leaves Colby as the wild card. Colby would be the true swing vote and, at this point, his vote is as good a guess as the next one. He perhaps shows some animosity toward Keith this next episode but is it enough to throw his jury vote to Tina? I actually think not. Keith wins in this scenario.

d36
(4/16/01 12:56:35 pm)
I found this on www.marksfriggin.com, but it is not detailed enough....

"Survivor Outcast Amber Brkich Comes In. 4/16/01. 9:05am
Amber Brkich, the latest tribe member to be voted off of Survivor, came in to talk about her experience on the show. Howard said she was looking really hot this morning even though she says she spent only 10 minutes getting ready for the show.
Howard said she still looks really thin but Amber told him that she really gained a lot of weight when she got back from Australia. She said she ate everything she could when she got home.

Howard wondered if she had any kind of strategy for the game because it didn't seem that way. She said she was hoping to just be the friendly one that everyone could talk to. She said that she wasn't the one who went after Jerri to be her friend. She basically said that Jerri was the one who came after her.

Howard seems to think that this season of Survivor has people who don't really care about the money, they care more about the fame. Amber said that she would like to get into show business after all of this. She hasn't had the chance yet because she was just voted off the show last week.

(edit out Howard BS)

For those who were wondering, Amber says she had two bowel movements while she was playing the game. She used leaves to wipe with.

Howard let a few phone callers talk to Amber. A couple of them told her she blew it when she became friends with Jerri. Amber keeps saying that she didn't go after Jerri, Jerri came after her. She also said there's a lot of stuff they don't show you on TV that actually happened there.

(edit out more Howard BS)

>>>> (note from d36) It was in this next paragrah where they talked about Tina and Amber had the "whatever" comment. Howard actually did not think Colby was going to be in the final 2 (but Robin did). <<<<

Howard and Robin went through the final list of people in Survivor and they both seem to think that Colby and Tina will be the final two in the game. Howard thinks they'll vote for Tina because there's no way she'll get a man with that leathery skin she's got at the age of 40. It turns out she's already married though. There goes that theory.

(etc...)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-01, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "More evidence"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-01 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

>Clearly,
>Jerri dislikes Tina more than
>anyone.

Nick corroborates Jerri's ill feelings toward Tina on TV Guide's site today:

http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/insider/

TVGO: Who's still on the outs?
Nick: I don't think Alicia and Kimmi have spoken since their fight. I am almost positive that Jerri hasn't spoken with Keith or Tina. But they need to get over it.

(edited because I accidentally wrote that Jerri had ill feelings toward Jerri...when we all know that's the only person in the Outback she truly liked!)

04-17-01, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Tina and Amber"
Tina and Amber seemed to get along well in the Outback. How much of the feelings we see in these recent interviews have to do with things the bootees have seen on the TV show? Certainly they learn more about what was going on and being said. So Amber's feelings now towards Tina may be more motivated by what she has seen on TV.

This is relevant because she has already voted, of course. So did she actually feel dislike for Tina THEN, or only NOW?

It also is affected on how much she felt that Tina was behind her ouster. Also may have been affected by Jerri's opinions.

I guess the real point of this speculation is, how did Amber feel about Tina at vote time (assuming that Tina is final 2, which I do). And if she DID vote for Tina to win, and NOW she dislikes Tina, wouldn't she really be pissed at herself now!

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

Kramer 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-16-01, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kramer Click to send private message to Kramer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "What about this possibility...."
OK, MB is notorious for showing us one thing, but it means the exact opposite: For instance, when Jerri said "this game is not fair" people were led to believe that she was complaining, when in fact she was stating that the game was not fair in defense to the decision that she had made that Colby would be her partner in the RC.

Given this, I have 2 things that stick out like a sore thumb for me:

#1: Tina and Keith and their friendship bond. People think that Tina and Keith will never vote for each other because they have this inseperable sister/brother bond going on. I am beginning to wonder if we are seeing too much of what MB wants us to see. He has shown us through the entire season how Tina "pretends" to be a friend and then backstabs (Kel, Maddog, Jerri, and now Amber). We are led to think that she will vote off everyone else before she votes off Keith. I disagree. I think in MB's ironic editing, we will find that Tina will soon be voting for Keith very soon. When Tina has your back, you better stay far out of the reach of her knife. Bye Bye Keith.

#2: Elisabeth: "I will never write that man's name". OK, I still cannot begin to imagine how this will unfold that she will be forced to vote against Rodger, but I feel sorry for her when it happens. Because MB made it a point to show us that she wont do it, for sure, she will do it.

With the vcaps for this weeks upcoming episode, we are shown Colby complaining about Keith, stating that he no longer is in the game with Keith or something to that effect. We are shown this in the context that he is breaking his alliance with Keith because he is mad at Keith about the food. At first sight of this I though "Oh well, its your week to go anyway Colby, if you dont win the IC, so you may as well speak your mind to everyone now"....but that would be too easy, if what we saw was REALLY what they were showing us. Instead, I am wondering if Tina/Colby are going to vote for Keith this week. No matter who Lis/Rodger vote for, Keith will lose because of the # of votes that he has against him. So, I think Keith will be getting the boot this week, especially if Colby wins immunity. And this is a switch for me, initially I was certain another Kucha would go, most likely Rodger.

Just my 2 cents.

Kramer

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What about this possibility?"
What if Tina's been less nice to people than we've seen? After her comment at TC, maybe the rest of the remaining Barrimundi members see her for the sneaky, sanctimonious, benedict that she is and are going to gang up against her. I know it doesn't fit with any foreshadowing we've seen, but it would be "surprising" (not that I trust that word in a preview at all).

J.

04-16-01, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thinking Click to send private message to Thinking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What about this possibility?"
>What if Tina's been less nice
>to people than we've seen?
> After her comment at
>TC, maybe the rest of
>the remaining Barrimundi members see
>her for the sneaky, sanctimonious,
>benedict that she is and
>are going to gang up
>against her. I know
>it doesn't fit with any
>foreshadowing we've seen, but it
>would be "surprising" (not that
>I trust that word in
>a preview at all).
>
>J.

If there's really supposed to be a shocking surprise in the near future (ep 13, according to the Amber quote), this would be it. I, for one, would be happy. I WANT to root for Tina, a woman my age who has cleverly played the game. I was all for her dumping Jerri's alliance initially, since she knew her number was coming up.

But I have to admit I find her tactics a little distasteful. I found Rich's attitude and tactics really distasteful, and I don't mind Tina nearly as much. But I think I'd still be happier if someone else won (besides, she was raised rich. Give someone else a chance.)

In the Outback, fire is life...and third-degree burns.

04-16-01, 08:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: What about this possibility...."
<,#2: Elisabeth: "I will never write that man's name". OK, I still cannot begin to imagine how this will unfold that she will be forced to vote against Rodger, but I feel sorry for her when it happens. Because MB made it a point to show us that she wont do it, for sure, she will do it.>>

This statement has been haunting me, too. It could be MB simply allowing us to see not all the contestants were annoying whiners and schemers (the impression I got after ep. 1), and some genuinely liked each other.

OTOH, I can see Elisabeth winning immunity in the final three, and being forced to choose between voting off Rodger or K/T/C. If I were her, I'd vote off Rodger, my biggest vote competition. It would cause her great angst to do so, but she would have to hope Rodger understood her desire to win an additional $900,000! And Rodger SHOULD understand. Elisabeth never would have imagined being in such a position, after all, back when she said she'd never write down that man's name...

In the Outback, fire is life...and third-degree burns.

04-16-01, 09:27 PM (EST)
18. "RE: What about this possibility...."
Re: Liz "writing Rodgers name", I have been wondering if/how that may come back. Here's a crazy thought: if Rodger is final 2, then Liz WILL write his name...because in that vote you write down who you want to WIN. OK, it's a little word-trick, but is that within the realm of possiblity?

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What about this possibility...."
Technically, LisLisLis said she'd never SPELL that man's name on a card. Maybe if she mis-spells it, she technically wasn't lying.

Or MAYBE we were shown that clip as a foreshadowing that LisLisLis and Rodger are the only original alliance that makes it to the final 4.

Of course, if Rodger goes next without her vote, she won't be forced to make that decision.

J.

P.S. Desert Rhino I like the cuddly mascot. There's just something about it.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-01, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: What about this possibility...."
>P.S. Desert Rhino I like the cuddly mascot. There's just something about it.

maybe that it's cuddly? {grin}

-- JV

OMG! {click} It's so SOFT and CUDDLY!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-01, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS"
I have found this whole string very interesting. One thing that I think may be a controlling factor in the game from this point onward are final two scenarios, by that I mean each player must be thinking about what their best chances are in the final two, who they should be up against. From this angle then:

Elisabeth and Rodger: best chance for either of them for winning is getting to the final two together forcing the Ogakor votes to go to a Kucha; if either has to take an Oga to the final two they would probably be thinking Keith is the best bet, but Elisabeth may think Tina is a good bet as well because she thought the greatest source of animosity among the Ogas was between Jerri and Tina.

Colby: Probably good for the win unless in final two with Tina who might pick up all the Kucha votes.

Keith: Knows he has no chance of getting Jerri's vote unless possibly with Tina in the final two, can't afford to be facing a Kucha or Colby.

Tina: Knows she probably won't get Jerri's vote unless possibly with Keith in the final two, can maybe think she can get Jerri's vote facing a Kucha; votes become very unpredictable if it comes down to her and Colby in the final two.

04-17-01, 11:33 AM (EST)
23. "RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS"
Something keeps gnawing at me. Remember the night Colby had the talk with Jerri and Amber where he later said he lied to Jerri? I remember him telling her something like "Tina/Keith think it's going to be the three of us in the final 3". And led Jerri to believe it would be himself, Jerri and Amber in the final 3. Then he admitted he lied to Jerri later. So would the original plan still be on of a final 3 of Colby/Keith/Tina?

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-01, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS"

>I remember him telling her
>something like "Tina/Keith think it's
>going to be the three
>of us in the final
>3". And led Jerri
>to believe it would be
>himself, Jerri and Amber in
>the final 3. Then
>he admitted he lied to
>Jerri later. So would
>the original plan still be
>on of a final 3
>of Colby/Keith/Tina?

Yes! Obviously Colby had a bond of sorts with TIna and Keith that ran way deeper than that with Jerri. I loved that conversation by the way. I was cracking up when he dissed her on camera. Anyway, I still think that of the 3 (CKT) that T and K have the stronger of the ties. Colby's going both ways (keep your mind outta the gutter) with the alliances could actaully really hurt him. It obviously shocked him last week. I do NOT think that he was clued in to them voting off Amber. I honestly think that he couldn't have given a rat's ass about Amber staying though. IMHO.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-01, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 2 REMAINING SCENERIOS"
True, great moment, he didn't lose any sleep over lying to Jerri; but he was obviously left out of the loop in voting off Amber, that's got to be a wakeup call of some sort for him. The real question is why let Amber and Colby vote for Rodger if you knew Amber was the one who would be going? This didn't help Colby (carrying 5 votes) or Keith (carrying 4) but it did leave Tina the only remaining player with no votes. Keith and Tina may decide to get rid of Colby but it would be smarter to keep him unless you just think he would be certain to win the final ic; but if they do get rid of him Keith needs two votes to land on Elisabeth or Rodger, otherwise Keith would be facing a must-win in that ic; the only smart way for them to get rid of Colby would be for Tina to side with Rodger and Elisabeth in voting him off, with Keith and Colby voting together for one of the two Kucha, probably Elisabeth because that would leave Rodger alone in a must-win for the final ic if Elisabeth goes next after Colby.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-17-01, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "questioning the Tina scenario"
>Tina's husband said that she came
>home and eat like a
>horse and then soaked in
>a bath. This leads
>us to believe that she
>stays st least until the
>final show. Maybe not
>final 2 but final 3
>is likely.

I dont think that this may be jumping to conclusions. I saw Amber on the early show (and Nick mentioned this as well) that they couldnt stop eating. So I think that even if Tina went this week, she would still take a bath and not be able to stop eatin. Other info seems good though

04-17-01, 10:34 PM (EST)
28. "Tina's hunger"
Another thing that makes sense about Tina eating alot after she got home, so far all of the recent bootees have said how they ate alot right after their boot, then got sick - someone said couldn't eat much again for a couple of days. So Tina could go through that sequence and would certainly still be real hungry at home. Plus, it's your own familiar food - she probably couldn't get some of her favorite things in Oz.

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •