The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"possible CBS leak???(prolly not)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-16-01, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"possible CBS leak???(prolly not)"
Even though I do not believe this myself, I found this just a bit intresting when looking on SurvivorSucks.com.

I saw a spoiler board in which a woman who works at CBS has seen a schedule for next week. She sees that Friday's special guest is a guy by the name of Kieth Famie!!! I myself believe this is complete bullshit, but it makes you wonder if CBS does know who is coming on the show or not. Also, it makes you wonder if someone could sneak in their and find out.

Anyways, here is the link. As you can see, everyone else doubts it too:

http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=6233.topic

Take it for what you will, but I just found it intresting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 load o' crap shakes the clown 04-16-01 1
   RE: load o' crap bergdogg 04-16-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-01, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "load o' crap"
>Even though I do not believe
>this myself, I found this
>just a bit intresting when
>looking on SurvivorSucks.com.

...."just a bit interesting" does not warrant posting it on this board, especially when you say yourself that you don't believe it.

If you don't believe it, then why on Earth would you want your name attached to it?

I took a look at the theard and saw what was obvious to everyone else reading it...that this is a hoax, and a bad one at that.

>
>Take it for what you will,
>but I just found it
>intresting.

....what could you have possibly seen in that post that was interesting???? It was one of the weaker hoaxes I've seen on the EZ Board Hoax/spoiler board.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-16-01, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: load o' crap"
This is true, but you will be second guessing yourself if Kieth DOES get the boot, and then this person comes back and gives off ANOTHER CORRECT LEAK. But then again, you're prolly right.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •