The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina needs to stand up for herself!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina needs to stand up for herself!"
Oh, today I was so frustrated watching Christina! She is so passive! I know she is young, but TJ's comment about her education was way out of line. I kinda see where she was trying to go with it, but um...who's the life coach here? IT AIN'T you TJ! Shesh. Even when Christina said something during BOR, she was sheepish. Just wondering how someone can have such a hustle and not stand up for themselves. Perhaps that's the hustle?
thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina needs to stand up for... Busybee 10-24-05 1
 RE: Christina needs to stand up for... SpecialK25 10-24-05 2
   RE: Christina needs to stand up for... chicola 10-24-05 3
 RE: Christina needs to stand up for... Busybee 10-24-05 4
   RE: Christina needs to stand up for... GreenSideUp 10-25-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Busybee 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-24-05, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Busybee Click to send private message to Busybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina needs to stand up for herself!"
I agree that TJ was so out of line. I'm just a couple of years older than Christina, and I know how it feels to be with a bunch of older women, especially when you have been taught that because their older, you must respect them. I think that Christina tried to give TJ the benefit of the doubt to see where she was coming from. Then later, after thinking about it for a while, she felt wronged by TJ and mentioned it in BOR. I also think that because Christina has issues herself, that she doesn't go around throwing stones...like Lisa or TJ herself. Some ppl may take Christina as being passive, but I think that she chooses her battles and doesn't whine and complain about everything someone says. For example, when I had problems with my boss, I wouldn't tell her off cuz that would probably get me fired. I would go home and vent to my girlfriends and husband and then I would feel better and could go to work refreshed. Sometimes it's not always beneficial to immediatly call someone out on their bad behavior, JMHO.

SpecialK25 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-24-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpecialK25 Click to send private message to SpecialK25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina needs to stand up for herself!"
I totally agree with you. Christina has let several of the women run all over her, in the way that TJ talks to her, and Lisa reading her letters and making comments about her being a stripper. I think some of these women are ricdiculous. I sense they know what they are saying and doing, and the outcome but yet the still cross that line. I think all of the women need a wake up and start being real with everything, not just there hurtful past, but everything that is going on in the house.

chicola 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-24-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicola Click to send private message to chicola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina needs to stand up for herself!"
I also agree. I think as the weeks go by she will gain more
self esteem. I'm sure Iyanla will have some exercises that
will involve her taking more a proactive role in her life!

Busybee 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-24-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Busybee Click to send private message to Busybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina needs to stand up for herself!"
Some of the housemate's (like Lisa & TJ) are not worth the breath used for Christina to defend herself. If she walked around trying to defend herself to every person that thought something bad about her, she would be viewed as argumentative and rude instead of wimpy as she is being viewed now. And, maybe she sees some truth in what they say even though 99.9% of it is wrong. I think that she is just focused on helping herself right now and trying to stay out of the SO house drama. Who cares about Tj?, she'll get's what coming to her soon...

GreenSideUp 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-25-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GreenSideUp Click to send private message to GreenSideUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christina needs to stand up for herself!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-05 AT 00:44 AM (EST)

But she would also clear up a lot of discrepancies like thinking Jill was the one who made the stripper remark. Being honest with your feelings means letting go of being RIGHT, and being RIGHT is the reason Christina got into hooking in the first place - she didn't want to admit to her parents that they were right and she was wrong. Christina reminds me a lot of Towanda.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •